• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Mom's secret

Shall i continue this story, how is my story

• Good

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Not good

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Stop this story

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Continue this story

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Hi iam Ananth.this is a fantasy story. My mom name is rajeshwari. Her age is 45 but looking younger compared to her age. Her size measures 36-34-36. She was not exhibit anything. My family consists of me, mom and dad. Our normal life goes happily. One day dad came to home with sweets, telling he got promotion and going to work in abroad for two years. At first mom felt happy, later, she starts crying. Because my mom and dad was loving each other. My dad comforting her but she was not comforted. The day has come my dad gone to abroad. My mom crying for the whole day. She was feeling very lonely. Once i gone to college after semester holidays, my mom felt very lonely. She was waiting for me in the evening, as iam the only person she speaks. She was very shy and not even talk to neighbour aunties. Iam not seen my mom as sexy object untill the incident happened to me. One day in our college arranged for parents teacher meeting. From my side my mom came to college, this was the first time when my mom came to college.
My friends starts Flirting at her, when she came close to me, my friends apologize for that. I take my mom to parents teacher meeting. Once the meeting finished, our class coordinator having eye on my mom and discussing with my mom and take her mobile number. After that we came to bus stand and waiting for the bus. My close friends are making a distance and hesitate to came to me. Once we boarded the bus and it was almost one hour journey. Once we reached our bus stop and walking towards our home, my mom asking about my studies,
Me: good
Mom: but your class coordinator telling more problems.
Me: no mom.
Mom: just concentrate on your studies first. Your age is like that don't distracted from your studies
Me: not like that mom
Mom: ok . Make good friends, some of your friends are looking like pervert.
Me: no mom
Continue

aalu

got an eye candy for mom.... but it felt you ended the para in between of a conversation... at least you should end where... new scene is about to start....

Last edited:
Reactions: Ananthraj5777

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
We reached our home. Mom directly goes to her bedroom changing her saree. After refreshing ourselves, i came out from my room and seeing my mom was in pink colour nighty. After taking tea, my mom insists me to study.
Once i return back to my room, my phone was ringing, it was my close friend Ramesh,
Ramesh: hi da, sorry for what happened today, iam not intensionaly do it
Me: how you straight away Flirting at her, she heard everything
Ramesh: sorry da. Don't mistaken me, your mom resembles one lady who was doing photoshoot in sexy way.
( My dick gets hard-on for the first time thinking about my mom)
Me: what
Ramesh: yes da, your mom totally resembles her. I will send the link for you
Me: she was very shy lady up to my knowledge. She was using the computer for chatting with my dad, she don't know much about computer
Ramesh: i will send the link
My heart beats heavily, i received the link, when i opened it on my laptop. A lady wearing saree but she was wearing mask in her Face. Once she came close to camera, she was resembles my mom only but iam not able to confirm because of the mask. She was standing in petticoat and bra, her big boobs bulged inside her tight bra and her cleavage giving immediate hard-on to me. She was wearing her saree correctly. She turned back, the shocking part is she unhooked her bra and taking from her body. When she turned back, it was amazing view, she reveals her structure, her saree was not transparent enough to show her nipples. Once she takes the camera and moves to mirror, my heart beats heavily because it resembles my mom's bedroom. My dick oozes precum and i was in cloud nine. When my mom changed like this. Iam not even see her navel in the last twenty years. My hand stroking my cock. Iam searching for any other videos in the same profile. It was having huge collections of videos. My dick having huge pleasure. In the mean time my friend Ramesh calling me.
Ramesh: seen ah?
Me: yes, she resembles my mom but she was not my mom(i lied)
Ramesh: 99% she resembles
Me: iam knowing her very well. She was not my mom. She was looking like my mom.
Ramesh: ok da . Once again sorry.
Me : ok da . Leave it.
Ramesh: where is your mom now
Me: why da
Ramesh: for asking sorry to her. Please give phone to her.
Me: no da. She was in angry.
Ramesh: ok da.
Once i cut the call and opening her profile, i got shocked, she puts her real name in the profile as rajeshwari (house wife). The profile was created just three months after my dad gone abroad. My heart beats heavily, how she changed within three months.
After that i played one video, in that she was having thong panty in her hands , my dick oozes it's precum, she was not showing wearing thong,in a flash she was in petticoat and bra. Once again she wears a red colour saree which was transparent. Once she weared the saree, doing ramp walk. Again goes to the wall to give full view, she untied the petticoat knot and lower down. She was showing her black colour thong panty. Turned back and unhooked her bra and. Once she turned back and , her boobs was clearly visible due to transparent saree, the most shocking part is her big areola with nipples visible. He was having black colour areola. My dick squirts first time for my mom. It gives huge pleasure to me
Continue

aalu

what the fuck... Is the mom a stripper... wow but why..... they are well-off... Is she a hooker.... And look at the audacity... she is scolding him for having pervert friends... took quite an interesting turn... will he confront her or he will just let her live the way as it is... and perv her online...

waiting for more....

Reactions: Ananthraj5777

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Some people commented on her video
Let's show you big butts with thong.
Come on show your face.
My mom liked all this comments.
Iam waiting for dinner. My mom came to my room ask me to come to dinner.she was looking normal nothing suspicious in her act. During dinner iam seeing my mom in different ways but nothing. She was perfectly alright. Once dinner completed, iam watching TV in hall. In the meantime, my mom was doing some thing in her computer. I want to know what are all the secrets hiding in her. She came outside and scolding me for watching TV. So I switched off the tv and went to my room. My room is just opposite to my mom's room. My mind tells me to wait, so iam having eye on my mom's bedroom. Once I switched off the lights and seeing through key hole. My mom's bedroom lights are also switched off. My mind telling me to wait for some more time. For my surprise, my mom's bedroom door was opened, she came outside and walking towards my room, I jumped in to bed , and acting like sleeping. Once she confirmed iam slept. She returned back to her room and closed the door, lights gets switched on. By seeing this act, I have a doubt, I opened my bedroom door without making any noise, approach her bedroom, my body starts sweating. When I see through the key hole. My heart beat heavily, iam in shocking state. My eyes not believing what I have seen. My mom was standing only in her bra and panty infront of computer, as usual she was having face mask. She was showing her cleavage by spreading the bra cups. My dick makes a tent in my pant. When she get up from the chair, she was standing in the chair, this time she was showing her pussy area, iam not seen her pussy but her big buttocks was facing me, she was wearing thong panty, her huge ass and ass crack also visible because of thong. The most shocking part is, she was lowering her thong panty and doing something infront of computer. After that she again sitting on the chair, this time she was unhooked her bra and takes from her body. Now she was fully naked, wears only mask in her face. Her hands massaging her big melons. I am waiting for her to turn back. After a gap, she get up from the chair and turned back, my dick oozes it's precum by seeing the big breasts with black areolas. She was having a tender boobies. She was taking something from bed and again standing on the chair, she was inserting it in her pussy, she was moaning slowly. My dick starts to explodes it's semen. After a gap , she wears the nighty, again sitting infront of computer. Iam waiting for, she was shutting down the computer, she came to open the door, I quickly ran away to my room and closed the door, she opened her bedroom door and came outside, walking towards my room and checking whether iam sleeping or not.
After that she gone to her room and switch off the lights. Once again I am came outside and checking what she was doing now, but for my disappointment she was sleeping.
Iam masturbating by thinking what I have seen.
Next day, when I gone to college,
Ramesh: sorry
Me: no problem
Ramesh:you are having very good mom.
Me:yes
Ramesh: but still iam having a doubt.
Me:what doubt
Ramesh: I will show one more video of her , in that video she reveals her face slightly.
Continue

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
During lunch period ramesh showing the video to me.
In that video, my mom was wearing saree with out inner. At first she was having petticoat in her body, she takes saree in her hand and takes pleats, that time her left side areola came in to view for a moment ( same dark areola). After that she puts her saree pallu and showing her beauty. In that case her face mask was just lowered well below her lips for a moment, she corrects it's immediately but ramesh accurately pausing the video and asking me" who's this, now tell".
( My dick already making tent inside my pant , iam tries to hide and telling)
Me: yes she looks like my mom
Ramesh:she is your mom only. Iam correct
Me: I don't know
Ramesh: what is that( pointing my dick)
Me: nothing, just stop the topic
Ramesh:don't mistaken me, iam dying to have a mom like this. But you are having already. Enjoy the moment
Me: iam feeling guilty
Ramesh: but your dick not feeling guilty. Most of the women in her age was slut, so don't feel guilty. She was sexually starved I think, where is your dad.
Me: he gone to abroad three months back.

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Ramesh: your mom and dad sexually active, so when your dad gone, she was sexually aroused.
Me: i don't know
Ramesh: my advice is kindly try her, otherwise she was going to be a bitch. No one can control her.
Me: i feel guilty and fear
Ramesh: shall i help you in getting her
Me: ok.
Ramesh: if she was yours then no problem for her otherwise she was going to cheap slut longing for sex.
Me: ok , i will try from today onwards
Ramesh: shall i come to your home
Me: wait, i will ask my mom
Ramesh: she will not agree upto my knowledge, anyhow one Time ask her.
I called my mom, she was not picked up my phone, i tried once again but she was not picked up.
Ramesh: what she was doing now.
Me: i don't know
Ramesh: what are all things you know?
Me:???
Ramesh: ok then go to your home surprise.
Me: ok
After college Over, me and Ramesh going to our home. My mom shocked to see Ramesh again ,she welcomed Ramesh and seeing me in anger.
Once we entered into the hall, my mom goes to kitchen , preparing tea for us. When she returned and handing over tea to Ramesh.
Ramesh: thanks aunty
Mom: for what
Ramesh: for serving tea aunty.
My mom was still unhappy about the presence of Ramesh. My mom telling us to wait,
Mom: iam going to temple, because today Friday. I will come back and prepare dinner for us.
Ramesh: that's good aunty
Mom: going to temple, for you people
Ramesh: what
Mom: time is up sundari will come at any time
Me: ok
My mom gone to bedroom, after Thirty minutes she came outside, she was looking like sex goddess in saree but not exhibit anything. Ramesh eye roaming over her body, my mom noticed that. In the mean time sundari aunty came. Both ladies gone to temple.
Before i opened my mouth, Ramesh telling me to check her bedroom.
Once we get inside and seeing her bedroom, Ramesh gone to attached bathroom and takes her used clothed to bedroom. For my shock , my mom was wearing thong panty inside her nighty just before. Ramesh takes the thong panty in his hand
Ramesh: this is the first time in my life seeing a thong panty
Me: iam also
Ramesh smells her pussy area and telling she was totally wet
Me: from where she gets all these stuffs
Ramesh: open her wardrobe
Once i opened her wardrobe, one side having full saree and other side having huge collections of inner wears.
Ramesh: normally a lady having four sets of inner wear but your mom having uncountable.
Me: yes iam seeing first time
Ramesh: she was all those things in hand made.
Me: yes, stiching is improper.
Ramesh: let's check her computer first,
Ramesh opened her computer and note down its ip address. Later he opened the browser, unclosed tabs are available.
Ramesh opened tab one by one. One tab having chat, she was chatting with someone. Her user id is sundari.
Ramesh: what is your mom's name
Me: rajeshwari
Ramesh: here she wants to hide her identity, then this will having something.
Ramesh: opened the chat history, for our surprise , she was chatting with same person, his I'd is big dick for a month.
Mom: hi
Big dick: hi sundari, how are you, what's the reason behind you came to live sex chat
Mom: iam clearly telling everything in my profile
Big dick: that means you are unsatisfied house wife looking for sex.
Mom: yes, are you liking my profile
Big dick: you are telling the truth, most important, you are having your own pictures with face mask over it, iam correct
Mom: yes, that's my picture only, are you liking
Big dick: yes i like your structure
Mom: thanks
Big dick: what about your husband, he is not statisfying you or not
Mom: frankly telling he satisfied me, that's the problem
Big dick: not understand
Mom: he was satisfying me every night. Suddenly gone to abroad by leaving unsatisfied
Big dick: good. This kind of ladies only i like. There is no more problems in that.
Mom: yes,. He will be back after two years
Big dick: then you are going to be mine sundari
Mom: yes i want to have long period relationship up to my husband return
Big dick: what about our relationship after your husband return
Mom: you want to continue? You want means i will continue
Big dick: that's good this type of answers i wants from you.
Mom: how can we start
Big dick: wait sundari , i want to confirm there is no problem in that.
Mom: no problem , iam having only one son, he was innocent
Big dick: ha ha ha. Now a days son eyeing on mom, be careful don't take him easily. Why you are stopped by having one child.
Mom: that's enough for us.
Big dick: i want to have a proof for our love?
Mom: not understand
Big dick: ha ha ha. I want child from you
Mom: but my husband is in abroad, if i got pregnant means i will be caught red handed
Big dick: after your husband return
Mom: then ok
( I stroke my dick)
Big dick: iam talking too much before getting closer. Ok come on show your body to me on web cam.
Mom: wait
Big dick: in your body the perfect part is big boobs with dark areola. Areola covers major portion of your breast. What a size you are having
Mom: yes
Big dick: why you are not shaving your pussy area
Mom: usually i shaving, but due to being alone, iam not shaving.
Big dick: ok , first shave it. Your a having nice body, i am now longing for sex with you.
Mom: any time , if you want
Big dick: i will tell you later, it's enough for me today.
Mom: ok. Iam waiting for you.
The chat history was very long. Atlast they planned to have it on my mom's wedding anniversary.
Rest of chat continue:
Big dick: sundari, iam now satisfied with your character, i want to meet you
Mom: wait , next week my wedding anniversary will come, i want to meet you on that particular day only , because to remember.
Big dick: shall i come to your home
Mom: no. We will meet in public place
Big dick: public place?
Mom: yes, i am having very good name in our area.so i don't want to spoil my name.
Big dick: you are going to cheat me sundari
Mom: why, you knowing everything about me
Big dick: in public place, what we have to do
Mom: i will do it for you. Choose a safe place. I don't want to meet you in closed room
Big dick: ha ha ha. You are thinking about your safety
Mom: yes,. But i will do anything for you
Big dick: theatre
Mom: theatre ok but choose a theatre situated outside city.
Big dick: ok. Wait for thirty minutes.

Big dick: Smv theatre ok VA sundari
Mom: ok.
Big dick: how you come to theatre
Mom: i will bring my son
Big dick: what
Mom: you don't bother about him, he was innocent.
Big dick: ok. For the first time iam going to meet in public
Chat ends here.
Ramesh: yourmom is out of control. The only thing now Balance, you are going to be a spectator.
Me: any problem in this
Ramesh:your clearly plans for to have sex partner from outside. But try her don't leave her.
Me: ok.
Ramesh: time is up, may be she returned at any time. Place all the things in the same place.
Once we keep everything in right place. Calling bell rings, i ran to open the door. My mom was standing outside the door with sundari aunty.
When both the ladies came inside and gone to her bedroom, changing her clothes and came outside.
I got shocked, because my mom not allow anyone to stay with her. Once the dinner finished, we came back to our room and waiting for anything suspicious but for our unlucky nothing happened that day.
Ramesh was closely watched her computer by team viewer. Nothing suspicious.
Days are running very fast. Finally the day came, Ramesh congratulate me.
Once i reached home, my mom telling me to get ready for to go to theatre to celebrate her wedding anniversary. Iam happily refreshing myself and came outside and seeing my mom was wearing red chiffon saree in a sexy way for the first time, she exhibit her navel area. I got stunned by her act. I take her in bike and driving towards the theatre after half an hour journey, we reached there. Once i tell my mom to wait there and i gone to take ticket for us. In the mean time my mom speaking to someone and her eyes are searching for the big dick. Once their eyes meet, she smiled at him. When i take the ticket and came back to my mom.we starts walking towards the seat, for my shock my mom insists me to take the corner seat. Once my mom sit in the corner seat and iam sit next to her. The man came to my mom and telling that the corner seat belongs to him in seat reservation, so my mom stand up from the seat and telling me to shift one seat. Now my mom feels relaxed. Once the lights get switched off and the film starts running, iam not getting clear view, if i want to see what was going, i have to come forward and look back.so iam waiting for the moment. After half an hour, they started some thing, my mom body shaking heavily. So i came little bit forward and seeing my mom, she was holding big dick in her right hand, person hand was just inside her blouse. This time my mom seeing me but neglected my eye contact. This giving courage to person, he pushed her head towards the big dick. I got shocked, my mom was giving blow job to his dick, next thing he uplifts her saree inserting his hand inside. These things going on, suddenly my mom tries to take her mouth but the man held her head and he seeded his semens inside her throat. After that my mom sits properly in the seat, the shocking part is her blouse button was opened, her boobs clearly visible. When mom seeing me, she hides her boobs with her saree. She starts hooking her blouse button. This time person, left hand roaming inside her pussy area. My hand automatically rubbing my dick. My mom seeing that, i want to show her dick, so i unzipped my pant and taking my dick outside. My mom eyes seeing that, she was sexually aroused by fingering. Now the person push my mom head towards my dick, my mom resists him, in the mean time her left hand holding my dick, my dick oozes it's precum. She was stroking it hard and came in her hands. She was cleaning it by kerchief. The lights get switched on, every one walk outside except us. My mom was humiliated very much, she was not making eye contact with me. The person asked about the act.
Mom: ????
Big dick: y silent, tell me are you satisfied with me
Mom: yes, it was more for me in public place.
Big dick: it's one kind of cuckold experience infront of son, that's the reason for your pussy leaking like water from damage pipe
Mom:yes, i got this type of orgasm first time
Big dick: sundari, anything else you need in the second half, tell me frankly
Mom: (seeing me) yes i want your dick inside my pussy.
Big dick: that is risk for you
Mom: thanks for your concern
Big dick: come to toilet after the film starts.
Mom: ok
Big dick: beta , are you want anything more
Me: ( seeing my mom) before i opened my mouth
Mom: he gets more today.
Big dick: don't get angry sundari.
Mom: he got enough.
Once film starts again, at first the person gone outside, following by mom.
My mind thinking about what was going to happend. After half an hour, iam also gone to toilet, seeing that one toilet door is closed, just clasps sounds came from there, iam waiting for long gap. Almost the climax scene was going inside theatre, both came outside from the toilet and we all the three walking inside theatre and at the same time film was over, my mom takes her hand bag and when we came outside, big dick commented " sundari you are real treasure"
Mom: from now onwards iam yours
Big dick: shall we go to restaurants for dinner.

Mom: ok, that also you choose nearby
Big dick: ok.
When we reached restaurant and taking dinner, my dad calling my mom. Mom ignored the call, again second call came from dad.
Big dick: please attend the call, who was it
Mom: my husband
Big dick: attend first
Mom: hi dear, iam feels lonely here. Just now we had a dinner in restaurant. She cuts the call.
Big dick: what he wants,
Mom: he wishes me
Big dick: he is going to loose you to me.
Mom: what
Big dick: whom you like very much now
Mom: you
Big dick: that's only i telling
Mom: then come to our home now.
Big dick: big surprise for me Sundari
After lunch we headed towards our home.
Big dick: now what about your good name, if anybody seen me
Mom: i will manage
Once we entered our home, my mom directly goes to her bedroom and asking big dick to come inside.
Once both get inside the room.
Mom: what's your name
Big dick: Ram
Mom: my real name is rajeshwari
Ram: rajeshwari, nice name
Mom: what do you want, you take everything
Ram: i just want a cuckold experience
Ram: come inside beta, raji call your husband and speaking to him till i finished my fucking.
Mom: i can't control my feelings, your giving deep strokes. I hold my moaning in bathroom.
Ram: just try.
My mom dialled dad's number and speaking to him
Ram, signalled mom to put it in loudspeaker.
Mom: hi dear, happy wedding anniversary to you
Dad: same to you raji
(Ram unhooked her blouse button and takes from her body, she was in bra and petticoat. Once untied the petticoat knot, it came down. Now she unhooked her bra and free her big boobs, he was sucking her boobs,
Dad: how the day was going
Mom: ahhhh good
Dad: what happened raji
Mom: mosquito bites me
Dad: ok. What special today.
Mom: everything special except your absence
(This time ram pinching her big nipples)
Mom: ahhhhhh,
Dad: what happened raji
Mom: nothing happened, just speaking to me, i feeling lonely.
(Now ram lowered down her panty and spreads her leg and inserting his finger, my mom control her moaning by biting her lips.
Dad: last year, what i presented to you
Mom: necklace , i like it every much, what you are going to give this anniversary
Dad: oral sex,i want.
Mom: ok
Continue

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
Dad: shall i come video call
Mom: no dear, just continue audio call
Dad: what theme you want
Mom: what?
Dad: how to sex with you
Mom: your wish.
Dad: shall i fuck you infront of Ananth room, he was in Sleeping condition
Mom: no
Dad: you like it very much when i do it in real
( Mom seeing me , i think she was humiliated very much)
Mom: ok ok.
Dad: that's good raji, i want to do sex with you when someone watching us in real
Mom: why your mind going like this
Dad: sorry raji , if you don't like means i won't
Mom: let's do , i am sexually aroused now
Dad: now iam smooching over your boobs(

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
( ram was now spreads her leg apart and starts peneterating her. My mom starts moaning)
Dad: raji , iam going to insert in your pussy
Mom: come on fuck me hard ahhhhhh
Dad: good acting raji
Mom: yes come on
( In the mean time, ram enters deep inside her and pinching her big boobs, my mom moaning loudly)
Dad: i will take you to heaven now
Mom: yes , do it fast and deep
( By hearing this ram increases his phase of fucking)
Mom: yes yes yes fuck me hard, iam yours
Dad: good raji
Mom: come on ohhhhhh yeah, what the fuck
Dad: iam going to cum
Mom: just hold on , i want more today
( Ram takes his dick outside and making her to stand in doggy style, he mounting his dick from back by holding her hip)
Dad: ok raji
Mom: ahhhhhh Yess hmmmmm, you are really fucking nice.
( Ram was taking her hair in hands and riding her very fast. This time my mom not able to talk, she was moaning loudly continuous)
Dad: what happened raji,
Mom: ahhhhhh Yess, ohhhh yeah yes yes yes yes
Dad: you are sexually aroused i think
( In between this she squirts and lost her Balance,fell down on bed but ram was still holding her)
Mom: i am. Cumming
Dad: that's good raji, come on
( Ram insists mom to get up from the bed and tells her to sit on his dick by facing him)
Mom: come on iam going to ride you
Dad: come on sit on my dick
( At first mom moves her ass up and down, but later ram hugged her tightly and fucking very fast, she was now in cloud nine, she lost her control, come on seeding your sperms in my Womb, i want to carry your child)
Dad: really you want raji
Mom : yes yes
( Ram winked smiled at her)
Dad: once i return back, i will try
Mom: yes impregnant me
Dad: what happened to you raji, are you normal
Mom: yes iam abnormal now , because of your love
( Ram tells my mom to get up from his dick , he tells her to lying on her back in the corner of the bed, just her head was hanging)
Dad: how you controll your feelings raji, it's hard for you ,i think
Continue...

Ananthraj5777

Incest lover
(Mom , seeing me for a moment, she signalled me to keep the mobile near her mouth, my dick was still inside my pant, now ram holding her legs in shoulder and peneterating her , my mom eyes going upper inside her eye lids, she enjoyed the moment)
Dad: raji r u there
Mom: yes , come on. Yes i cant control my feelings, what i have to do
Dad: you can do hobbies
Mom: ahhhhhh, hmmmm, yes i am doing right now
Dad: what is your hobby ,raji. Are you mastrubating, where you learn this
Mom: you are the one teaching me everything.
Dad: don't mistaken me , this is the right time to ask you, are you having any sexual desires?
( Come on fuck me out of this situation)
Mom: iam not having but i will do anything for you
Dad: i want you to escort me in Goa
Mom: what , i can't
Dad: leave it. I will talk later
( Ram stops his thrusting for a moment and signalled my mom to collect dad's desires)
Mom: ok ok, i will do it, hold on
Dad: i feel very happy right now. Iam waiting for long days to convey this desire to you, thanks alot.
( Ram increases his phase, iam seeing my mom boobs shaking heavily like ripened mango shaking heavily when wind blowing. She was controlled her moaning by biting her lips, but ram giving deep strokes, this makes her out of control ,once again her legs and body shaking heavily, she was out of control and squirts over.)
Dad: what happened raji,
Mom:iam cumming now
Dad: that means you like the idea of escorting me , are you humiliated now
Mom: yes , i humiliated now, but i will do this for you only.
Dad: yes iam also want you to do this for me only. Forgot our Husband and wife relationship, you behave like normal.....
How i can tell
Mom: tell, the word came up to mouth..
Dad: sorry raji
Mom: y u ask sorry, u want to behave like Randi
Dad: yes raji.