• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Mom's Drunk Gangbang

Mohan Ahuja

My mom doesn't drink, so a small peg might have taken her sky high. It was during a marriage function of my uncle. It was in our village. In those times t

he house would be in a 10 acre land. The main house or Tharavadu as we called would be the center in one acre land where the head of the family or Grand father would be living, surrounded by other houses of the family members like his sons or brothers in 50 cents. So you could say a village were always our family relatives and my Granny had 15 children, my mom being the youngest was loved by everyone and not to mention she was a beauty with fair skin and red lips. We all lived abroad and this increased her fairness. All the relatives had arrived.

As usual the marriage function were divided into groups and were stationed in one of the houses around the Tharavadu, so that each group had their own freedom and space. -The first group which would be in a house near the Tharavadu where the food was prepared, consisted of ladies who did all the cooking work (In those days there were no catering and the family members itself got together to cook. There would be a main cook from outsider but we had to provide him with all the sliced vegetables, cooked meat, fried fish, cooked rice etc. He would supervise everything like the masalas required, the exact cooking heat, ingredients and the mixing). The second group were newly weds and youngsters who sat around talking and mingling with all, would be in a house on the other side especially because they want to be called for cooking or helping them. The third group were the old men who sat chewing paan and drinks talking about old days. They were most likely to be in the Tharavadu itself. The fourth were all the young men who were going to enjoy the bachelors day. This house would be far yet near the cooking house because we would need to refill our plates and yet the noises and chatter we make should not be heard. The fifth group were the kids and those who didn't come under any group and wandered around. They were stationed the farthest or mostly the house near the river, where an elder would be leaving and someone will be left in charge of the kid.

The bachelor party was not wild, considered what people do today but back then that was what meant by wild - People would have drinks and boast of all the sex talks, ogle on the relatives and some times watch a xxx movie together (TV also was rare and xxx video cassette was the rarest). Youngsters would try to come in to see the xxx movie or have drink but they were always not allowed. so we used to have someone by the gate to give us warning or not allow them to enter. Ladies especially aunts and cousins would try to sneek in to know what we were doing. Mostly they would find us drunk and would make fun of us on a later stages. Mostly the ladies would keep out because they know all will be drunk and it was an open flirt place. So if any lady comes in, her fans would openly flirt around her and make fun of her saying she came for a drink or looking around for a boy friend etc.

So this day was nothing different. It was all the same. We were having our fun. We were all drunk and tired. Mom and aunt came. They came to take some sliced vegetables which were kept in the kitchen. So they entered thru the back door. Usually there would be huge noise and chatter. Hearing this silence my aunt and mom was puzzled. They took their vegetables and came to the bedroom to check on us. They found us all lying down or reading books. The bottles were not yet empty.

“So, why this silence?”, she asked and we sat upright and gave a smile.

“Ah, its my sis.” said Uncle John who was the groom.

He asked mom to make some curry since no one was willing to walk till there to get some curry. Mom and aunt laughed and agreed. They prepared some curry along with rotis and served it on the table. Everyone slowly became energetic. After the food, they cleaned the table and plates. She suggested us to play some games rather sitting, eating and sStory Maniac, [15/11/2019, 16:00]

Mom's Drunk Gangbang

#Member_Story | #English

By #Kuwaiti

My mom doesn't drink, so a small peg might have taken her sky high. It was during a marriage function of my uncle. It was in our village. In those times t

he house would be in a 10 acre land. The main house or Tharavadu as we called would be the center in one acre land where the head of the family or Grand father would be living, surrounded by other houses of the family members like his sons or brothers in 50 cents. So you could say a village were always our family relatives and my Granny had 15 children, my mom being the youngest was loved by everyone and not to mention she was a beauty with fair skin and red lips. We all lived abroad and this increased her fairness. All the relatives had arrived.

As usual the marriage function were divided into groups and were stationed in one of the houses around the Tharavadu, so that each group had their own freedom and space. -The first group which would be in a house near the Tharavadu where the food was prepared, consisted of ladies who did all the cooking work (In those days there were no catering and the family members itself got together to cook. There would be a main cook from outsider but we had to provide him with all the sliced vegetables, cooked meat, fried fish, cooked rice etc. He would supervise everything like the masalas required, the exact cooking heat, ingredients and the mixing). The second group were newly weds and youngsters who sat around talking and mingling with all, would be in a house on the other side especially because they want to be called for cooking or helping them. The third group were the old men who sat chewing paan and drinks talking about old days. They were most likely to be in the Tharavadu itself. The fourth were all the young men who were going to enjoy the bachelors day. This house would be far yet near the cooking house because we would need to refill our plates and yet the noises and chatter we make should not be heard. The fifth group were the kids and those who didn't come under any group and wandered around. They were stationed the farthest or mostly the house near the river, where an elder would be leaving and someone will be left in charge of the kid.

The bachelor party was not wild, considered what people do today but back then that was what meant by wild - People would have drinks and boast of all the sex talks, ogle on the relatives and some times watch a xxx movie together (TV also was rare and xxx video cassette was the rarest). Youngsters would try to come in to see the xxx movie or have drink but they were always not allowed. so we used to have someone by the gate to give us warning or not allow them to enter. Ladies especially aunts and cousins would try to sneek in to know what we were doing. Mostly they would find us drunk and would make fun of us on a later stages. Mostly the ladies would keep out because they know all will be drunk and it was an open flirt place. So if any lady comes in, her fans would openly flirt around her and make fun of her saying she came for a drink or looking around for a boy friend etc.

So this day was nothing different. It was all the same. We were having our fun. We were all drunk and tired. Mom and aunt came. They came to take some sliced vegetables which were kept in the kitchen. So they entered thru the back door. Usually there would be huge noise and chatter. Hearing this silence my aunt and mom was puzzled. They took their vegetables and came to the bedroom to check on us. They found us all lying down or reading books. The bottles were not yet empty.

He asked mom to make some curry since no one was willing to walk till there to get some curry. Mom and aunt laughed and agreed. They prepared some curry along with rotis and served it on the table. Everyone slowly became energetic. After the food, they cleaned the table and plates. She suggested us to play some games rather sitting, eating and s

Story Maniac, [15/11/2019, 16:00]

leeping. She looked around and found some balloons.

She took it and said lets see who can blow the maximum number of balloons in one minute. Soon we all began to enjoy and were rising to the situation and suggesting more different games.

Someone suggested the breaking of the balloon by jamming them with the chest. Uncle took some curry and pasted on the wall and said that the face should not touch there. Team started building with two or three persons. One fellow would jam the balloon with the chest and the other person would push from behind. 30 seconds were given and they could break the maximum balloons. The games started and the drinks also renewed. Uncle would pour in glass and the ladies would pour in soda or water as required for us. In between uncle gave one half glass to my mom and aunt. They refused at first but he persuaded. Seeing this everyone joined in and formed a circle around them chanting “Drink, Drink’. Finally they agreed and drank with a huge applause from us. In the next round uncle again offered them. Aunt took one more but mom refused. He then asked them to join the games but they tried to escape saying they had work to go but we wouldn't let them. So they agreed to play. Aunt and mom formed one team. Uncle and his friend another, me and my cousin another team and like that in total there were around 10–15 teams. With the ladies joining us the men were more excited and flow of drinks increased. Mom and aunt participated with great eagerness and broke three balloons in 30 seconds. Mom would jam the balloon with her chest and aunt would push from behind. In the meantime the food was over and new case of whisky arrived. Uncle pointed this out but mom said there were no more food here. Aunt suggested that she would go and bring some food. When aunt went the game resumed but when it came to moms chance, she had no partner. Uncle said he would be her partner.

Mom placed the balloon between the wall and her chest. Uncle pushed from behind. It didn't break and we started hooting. He was not taking his whole strength because he didn't want to ram her. He tried two more times but still it didn't break. Then another Uncle (Jose) came and pushed John uncle as he was pushing mom. This unexpected push from Jose uncle almost made my moms face inches away from the curry paste on the wall but even then the balloon didn't break. Jose uncle asked John uncle to position him behind her and he would push. Jose uncle pushed him from the buttocks side which resulted in Johns uncle dick jammed in my moms ass. Jose uncle held like that for some time then released then again pushed slowly. What i could see was uncle jacking my mom who was his sister. Then Jose uncle and John uncle exchanged position and now Jose uncle was jacking my moms ass. I looked around wondering if i was the only person who felt like that. I found an evil smile on everyone's face and the lust in their eyes. Now actually the push was concentrated on her back and not on her chest so the normal pressure also was not being applied on the balloon. Suddenly everyone wanted to try and everyone was taking rounds and jacking there. She just stood there smiling and laughing as one after the other came and jammed her ass on the pretext of breaking the balloon. Another round of drinks changed hands and this time one was passed to her. She didn't realize but drank it in one gulp and then started coughing spitting it out but half of it had went inside. made a face saying she thought it was water. She didn't realize that no one was drinking whisky and had changed to the local white color drink known as Aarrack. She said she had enough of the games. So we stopped the games and put in loud music and began to dance. She sat down on the bed watching us all dancing to the tune of English metallic songs.

I noticed her face changing and she was getting drowsy yet she was very active encouraging everyone and clapping hands. Uncle Jose invited her to dance which she refused but he was not a person to hear no. So she got up and danced with him. Everyone began clapping and encouraging as she danced with uncle. Uncle Jose was a distant cousin of mom and its said that he had a huge crush on her and had she not been family he would have married her. So seeing the old love birds reunite was fun to see. Mom had her hands and his hands were around her waist. After some time the hands began to slide down till it reached on her ass. He began to squeeze her ass while dancing and acting as if nothing happened. Then he let his finger trace her ass line. Mom didn't seem to realize it and she stood there while he actually groped her in-front of everyone. Then Uncle John cut in saying he would dance with her and everyone almost groaned as they were derived off from a good scene. To everyone's surprise his hand came down on her ass and let it stay there. He seemed confused whether he should do it or just move away. He gave a small squeeze as if testing for her reaction. I don`t think mom realized it but she stopped the dance saying she was tired. Uncle Johns face turned red thinking she moved away because he had touched her ass.

She was going to sit down when others said they also wanted to dance her and she cant dance with her brothers only. The chorus grew as everyone circled around her cheering for her to come. She still said no and said it was hot. Someone from the crowd said that if it was hot she could remove the pallu of her saree. Everyone started laughing and someone gave a tug from th front and her pallu fell down. The room suddenly went silent seeing her in the blouse. The blouse portrayed the round boobs like a carved figure. She had worn a white blouse and the sweat had made her blouse see thru displaying her inner bra. The wet blouse, if you looked at a distance would look like she was not wearing a blouse but just a bra, She didnt realize it but when she sensed the room silent and staring at her boobs she looked down and suddenly with an embarrassed look, she began to pull back the pallu. As soon as she draped it someone again pulled it down and they laughed. She laughingly smacked him saying ‘Naughty boy’. This gave them more boost especially since her actions were slow because of the drinks kicking in. When again she pulled up, someone from the other side would pull it and she would mockingly scold him. This then began to a play where she would pull up and they would pull it away. Someone then pulled at her saree and it felt down. She stood in her undercoat trying to pull up the saree. Uncle Jose tugged at the string of her petticoat and it fell down. Everyone cheered as she was now seen in her pink panties. The panties had wedged in and her round ass could be seen. She tried to pull up her saree, when Uncle Jose came in and held her hands saying ‘Fashion show! Fashion show!’ With an shy and embarrassed smile, she tried pushing him away. Suddenly Uncle John jumped in and pulled down her panties. All eyes suddenly grew up concentrating on her mound of pussy. It was well shaped and trimmed giving it a beautiful horny view. Someone said lets give her company and everyone started pulling off their shirts and pants. Within seconds the whole room was full off naked people shouting and cheering above the music. She was laughing seeing all her relatives jumping infront of her dangling their cocks. Uncle Jose was pressing his dick on her soft ass as he held her hands. Soon everyone joined. Her blouse had hooks in the front. One young guy who was just 19years old ran and opened up her blouse and pulled up her bra. Her boobs sprang out as if it too wanted to jump and join the dangling dicks. Her soft white boobs added color with her cherry nipples and the nipples thrusting forward. People came in and squeezed her boobs and sucked her nipples. She was laughing and pushing them away. Uncle Jose lifted her up by the thighs and two more jumped in to hold her legs and spread-eagle her. We all jumped in to see her pussy. It still looked like a tight virgin pussy. She covered her face in shame as everyone stood infront of her rubbing their dicks as her leg was wide opened.

Soon she was surrounded by everyone rubbing her pussy. By now mom was all wet and couldn't control her feelings as everyone was squeezing her boobs and ass. Some were even licking her ass and rubbing her pussy. Uncle John pushed everyone away and rammed his dick into her pussy. With a huge moan of pleasure which were sweet music to our ears she embraced him as he began to ram into her. Soon she was put on the bed and everyone around her trying to get a piece of her. She was getting the highest pleasure as all hands were concentrating to pleasure her up. Uncle John soon came in her and rolled away but mom seemed not to be satisfied and she pulled another one to her. She rolled with him and came on top of him which was a mistake. Her ass was now wide open. One young lad jumped on the bed and gave his dick to suck but she moved her face away. He still tried to push it but she closed her mouth. She was riding up and down as the person under her was thrusting his dick deeper into her. It was at this time one person slowly began applying oil on her asshole. She didnt realize what was going to happen. He waved at the lad standing on the bed showing some action on her ass which the boy seemed to understand. He began to rub his dick in anticipation. The person behind mom now was applying oil on his dick and slowly neared her. The young lad went and sat just above the person she was fucking. As if everyone was in unison the guy she was fucking pulled her to his chest and asked her to let him feel the softness of her boobs on his hairy chest. Smilingly she laid on her chest pressing her boobs on his chest. While she was doing this her asshole was relaxed and at this point the person behind her ass pushed his dick in. She opened her mouth to say something but the person infront was ready and he pushed his dick into her mouth. Three dicks were fucking her furiously and she was bouncing around. The person below would push her up and her ass fucker would push her forward and that time the dick would go deep into her mouth and then she would sit down back on the dick. It seemed like a clock work fucking. All of them moaning in a never ever heavenly pleasure. I think all the three cum in her at the same time as she was rolled to the bed. As she lay on the bed others jumped in grabbing her boobs and she embraced them laughing.

She was feeling a kind of kinky enjoyment seeing all the young and old relatives thrusting on her so greedily. Some had called her Sister, some called her aunt and others she was calling them brother, uncle, and even grandpa and now on this bed, all had no titles - everyone had just a solid dick and she was the only pussy. Some couldn't wait for their turn and was masturbating on her stomach, thigh, face, feet - wherever they could.

I was the only person in this room who still had a dress but with a hard dick. Everyone was drunk and didn't seem to recognize each other. I slowly removed my dress and stood stark naked and looked around to see if anyone would shout at me. No one seemed to notice. I slowly crept to the bed and hiding from her slowly touched her thighs. i could feel the hot soft jelly sensation as my fingers immersed in. I squeezed her thighs and gathering more courage moved in. She was now sucking cocks happily and some were even trying to deep throat her. I neared to see her pussy and suddenly the person fucking her cum and moved away and i was suddenly infront. The person behind me was a distant relative who i had seen once or twice. He had no idea and that i was her son. He said to me ‘Do it and move away’. I didn't wait for any more. She was busy sucking someone who was sitting almost on her face and couldn't see me. I parted her pink lips and inserted my dick in her. It was my first feeling of a woman. I felt the pink lips tighten on my rod and my veins bursting with pleasure. I pulled up her leg on my shoulder and began to ram in. I felt her soft buttocks ram on me as i went deeper. I heard her moan in pleasure as i increased the pace. I felt proud that my dick had made her moan in pleasure. I couldn't hold much longer and

i ejaculated in her. I was trembling in pleasure as the whole load of cum began to empty for the first time in a woman. She had tightened the grip on my dick with her pussy as she felt me cumming which added the pleasure. It was like someone draining the cum from my dick as her pussy moved from top to bottom. With a shudder i felt the last cum drain out. I quickly moved away and the next person jumped in. I felt guilty and went out.

I came back after approx an hour and found her still servicing others. She was in the doggy position. One grandpa had spread her ass and was sucking her ass. I remember him telling how he had taken care of her while she was a child but the way he was greedily sucking and trying to insert his tongue in her asshole made me laugh. Other two were squeezing her boobs as if milking a cow. The front person was fucking her mouth and she had grabbed his ass and was sucking like a pro. My dick went up again hard. I went out to avoid fucking her again. I returned this time after approx two hours. She was now lying on the bed sleeping and the Uncles were busy dressing her up. She was still sleeping after the dressing up was done. Uncle Jose looked at her and smiled at her brother and once again pulled out his dick. He lifted her saree to her waist and pulled her panties to her knee. He then lifted her legs on to his shoulder and pulled her up. The panties were almost on his face. Smelling her panties he tried to insert his dick but couldn't. Uncle John joined in to help him and widened her ass. He guided his dick into her ass as the ass was split open. He banged in in great eagerness as Uncle John put his dick in her mouth and enjoyed while he held on her ass. soon they cum in her and both laughed in enjoyment. They covered up mom and let her sleep after her hard work.

She woke up the next day with a headache and couldn't walk properly. The marriage photos and videos when we saw we couldn't help not to smile and laugh seeing the way she walked. I dont know if she remembers and did it willingly or whether she did it in the lust of the moment or whether she did such a stunt again but my views towards my mom & uncles had changed for ever - for the better.

ANAND99

Naren chaudhry

He asked mom to make some curry since no one was willing to walk till there to get some curry. Mom and aunt laughed and agreed. They prepared some curry along with rotis and served it on the table. Everyone slowly became energetic. After the food, they cleaned the table and plates. She suggested us to play some games rather sitting, eating and sStory Maniac, [15/11/2019, 16:00]

Mom's Drunk Gangbang

#Member_Story | #English

By #Kuwaiti

He asked mom to make some curry since no one was willing to walk till there to get some curry. Mom and aunt laughed and agreed. They prepared some curry along with rotis and served it on the table. Everyone slowly became energetic. After the food, they cleaned the table and plates. She suggested us to play some games rather sitting, eating and s

Story Maniac, [15/11/2019, 16:00]

leeping. She looked around and found some balloons.

She took it and said lets see who can blow the maximum number of balloons in one minute. Soon we all began to enjoy and were rising to the situation and suggesting more different games.

Someone suggested the breaking of the balloon by jamming them with the chest. Uncle took some curry and pasted on the wall and said that the face should not touch there. Team started building with two or three persons. One fellow would jam the balloon with the chest and the other person would push from behind. 30 seconds were given and they could break the maximum balloons. The games started and the drinks also renewed. Uncle would pour in glass and the ladies would pour in soda or water as required for us. In between uncle gave one half glass to my mom and aunt. They refused at first but he persuaded. Seeing this everyone joined in and formed a circle around them chanting “Drink, Drink’. Finally they agreed and drank with a huge applause from us. In the next round uncle again offered them. Aunt took one more but mom refused. He then asked them to join the games but they tried to escape saying they had work to go but we wouldn't let them. So they agreed to play. Aunt and mom formed one team. Uncle and his friend another, me and my cousin another team and like that in total there were around 10–15 teams. With the ladies joining us the men were more excited and flow of drinks increased. Mom and aunt participated with great eagerness and broke three balloons in 30 seconds. Mom would jam the balloon with her chest and aunt would push from behind. In the meantime the food was over and new case of whisky arrived. Uncle pointed this out but mom said there were no more food here. Aunt suggested that she would go and bring some food. When aunt went the game resumed but when it came to moms chance, she had no partner. Uncle said he would be her partner.

Mom placed the balloon between the wall and her chest. Uncle pushed from behind. It didn't break and we started hooting. He was not taking his whole strength because he didn't want to ram her. He tried two more times but still it didn't break. Then another Uncle (Jose) came and pushed John uncle as he was pushing mom. This unexpected push from Jose uncle almost made my moms face inches away from the curry paste on the wall but even then the balloon didn't break. Jose uncle asked John uncle to position him behind her and he would push. Jose uncle pushed him from the buttocks side which resulted in Johns uncle dick jammed in my moms ass. Jose uncle held like that for some time then released then again pushed slowly. What i could see was uncle jacking my mom who was his sister. Then Jose uncle and John uncle exchanged position and now Jose uncle was jacking my moms ass. I looked around wondering if i was the only person who felt like that. I found an evil smile on everyone's face and the lust in their eyes. Now actually the push was concentrated on her back and not on her chest so the normal pressure also was not being applied on the balloon. Suddenly everyone wanted to try and everyone was taking rounds and jacking there. She just stood there smiling and laughing as one after the other came and jammed her ass on the pretext of breaking the balloon. Another round of drinks changed hands and this time one was passed to her. She didn't realize but drank it in one gulp and then started coughing spitting it out but half of it had went inside. made a face saying she thought it was water. She didn't realize that no one was drinking whisky and had changed to the local white color drink known as Aarrack. She said she had enough of the games. So we stopped the games and put in loud music and began to dance. She sat down on the bed watching us all dancing to the tune of English metallic songs.

I noticed her face changing and she was getting drowsy yet she was very active encouraging everyone and clapping hands. Uncle Jose invited her to dance which she refused but he was not a person to hear no. So she got up and danced with him. Everyone began clapping and encouraging as she danced with uncle. Uncle Jose was a distant cousin of mom and its said that he had a huge crush on her and had she not been family he would have married her. So seeing the old love birds reunite was fun to see. Mom had her hands and his hands were around her waist. After some time the hands began to slide down till it reached on her ass. He began to squeeze her ass while dancing and acting as if nothing happened. Then he let his finger trace her ass line. Mom didn't seem to realize it and she stood there while he actually groped her in-front of everyone. Then Uncle John cut in saying he would dance with her and everyone almost groaned as they were derived off from a good scene. To everyone's surprise his hand came down on her ass and let it stay there. He seemed confused whether he should do it or just move away. He gave a small squeeze as if testing for her reaction. I don`t think mom realized it but she stopped the dance saying she was tired. Uncle Johns face turned red thinking she moved away because he had touched her ass.

She was going to sit down when others said they also wanted to dance her and she cant dance with her brothers only. The chorus grew as everyone circled around her cheering for her to come. She still said no and said it was hot. Someone from the crowd said that if it was hot she could remove the pallu of her saree. Everyone started laughing and someone gave a tug from th front and her pallu fell down. The room suddenly went silent seeing her in the blouse. The blouse portrayed the round boobs like a carved figure. She had worn a white blouse and the sweat had made her blouse see thru displaying her inner bra. The wet blouse, if you looked at a distance would look like she was not wearing a blouse but just a bra, She didnt realize it but when she sensed the room silent and staring at her boobs she looked down and suddenly with an embarrassed look, she began to pull back the pallu. As soon as she draped it someone again pulled it down and they laughed. She laughingly smacked him saying ‘Naughty boy’. This gave them more boost especially since her actions were slow because of the drinks kicking in. When again she pulled up, someone from the other side would pull it and she would mockingly scold him. This then began to a play where she would pull up and they would pull it away. Someone then pulled at her saree and it felt down. She stood in her undercoat trying to pull up the saree. Uncle Jose tugged at the string of her petticoat and it fell down. Everyone cheered as she was now seen in her pink panties. The panties had wedged in and her round ass could be seen. She tried to pull up her saree, when Uncle Jose came in and held her hands saying ‘Fashion show! Fashion show!’ With an shy and embarrassed smile, she tried pushing him away. Suddenly Uncle John jumped in and pulled down her panties. All eyes suddenly grew up concentrating on her mound of pussy. It was well shaped and trimmed giving it a beautiful horny view. Someone said lets give her company and everyone started pulling off their shirts and pants. Within seconds the whole room was full off naked people shouting and cheering above the music. She was laughing seeing all her relatives jumping infront of her dangling their cocks. Uncle Jose was pressing his dick on her soft ass as he held her hands. Soon everyone joined. Her blouse had hooks in the front. One young guy who was just 19years old ran and opened up her blouse and pulled up her bra. Her boobs sprang out as if it too wanted to jump and join the dangling dicks. Her soft white boobs added color with her cherry nipples and the nipples thrusting forward. People came in and squeezed her boobs and sucked her nipples. She was laughing and pushing them away. Uncle Jose lifted her up by the thighs and two more jumped in to hold her legs and spread-eagle her. We all jumped in to see her pussy. It still looked like a tight virgin pussy. She covered her face in shame as everyone stood infront of her rubbing their dicks as her leg was wide opened.

Soon she was surrounded by everyone rubbing her pussy. By now mom was all wet and couldn't control her feelings as everyone was squeezing her boobs and ass. Some were even licking her ass and rubbing her pussy. Uncle John pushed everyone away and rammed his dick into her pussy. With a huge moan of pleasure which were sweet music to our ears she embraced him as he began to ram into her. Soon she was put on the bed and everyone around her trying to get a piece of her. She was getting the highest pleasure as all hands were concentrating to pleasure her up. Uncle John soon came in her and rolled away but mom seemed not to be satisfied and she pulled another one to her. She rolled with him and came on top of him which was a mistake. Her ass was now wide open. One young lad jumped on the bed and gave his dick to suck but she moved her face away. He still tried to push it but she closed her mouth. She was riding up and down as the person under her was thrusting his dick deeper into her. It was at this time one person slowly began applying oil on her asshole. She didnt realize what was going to happen. He waved at the lad standing on the bed showing some action on her ass which the boy seemed to understand. He began to rub his dick in anticipation. The person behind mom now was applying oil on his dick and slowly neared her. The young lad went and sat just above the person she was fucking. As if everyone was in unison the guy she was fucking pulled her to his chest and asked her to let him feel the softness of her boobs on his hairy chest. Smilingly she laid on her chest pressing her boobs on his chest. While she was doing this her asshole was relaxed and at this point the person behind her ass pushed his dick in. She opened her mouth to say something but the person infront was ready and he pushed his dick into her mouth. Three dicks were fucking her furiously and she was bouncing around. The person below would push her up and her ass fucker would push her forward and that time the dick would go deep into her mouth and then she would sit down back on the dick. It seemed like a clock work fucking. All of them moaning in a never ever heavenly pleasure. I think all the three cum in her at the same time as she was rolled to the bed. As she lay on the bed others jumped in grabbing her boobs and she embraced them laughing.

She was feeling a kind of kinky enjoyment seeing all the young and old relatives thrusting on her so greedily. Some had called her Sister, some called her aunt and others she was calling them brother, uncle, and even grandpa and now on this bed, all had no titles - everyone had just a solid dick and she was the only pussy. Some couldn't wait for their turn and was masturbating on her stomach, thigh, face, feet - wherever they could.

I was the only person in this room who still had a dress but with a hard dick. Everyone was drunk and didn't seem to recognize each other. I slowly removed my dress and stood stark naked and looked around to see if anyone would shout at me. No one seemed to notice. I slowly crept to the bed and hiding from her slowly touched her thighs. i could feel the hot soft jelly sensation as my fingers immersed in. I squeezed her thighs and gathering more courage moved in. She was now sucking cocks happily and some were even trying to deep throat her. I neared to see her pussy and suddenly the person fucking her cum and moved away and i was suddenly infront. The person behind me was a distant relative who i had seen once or twice. He had no idea and that i was her son. He said to me ‘Do it and move away’. I didn't wait for any more. She was busy sucking someone who was sitting almost on her face and couldn't see me. I parted her pink lips and inserted my dick in her. It was my first feeling of a woman. I felt the pink lips tighten on my rod and my veins bursting with pleasure. I pulled up her leg on my shoulder and began to ram in. I felt her soft buttocks ram on me as i went deeper. I heard her moan in pleasure as i increased the pace. I felt proud that my dick had made her moan in pleasure. I couldn't hold much longer and

i ejaculated in her. I was trembling in pleasure as the whole load of cum began to empty for the first time in a woman. She had tightened the grip on my dick with her pussy as she felt me cumming which added the pleasure. It was like someone draining the cum from my dick as her pussy moved from top to bottom. With a shudder i felt the last cum drain out. I quickly moved away and the next person jumped in. I felt guilty and went out.

I came back after approx an hour and found her still servicing others. She was in the doggy position. One grandpa had spread her ass and was sucking her ass. I remember him telling how he had taken care of her while she was a child but the way he was greedily sucking and trying to insert his tongue in her asshole made me laugh. Other two were squeezing her boobs as if milking a cow. The front person was fucking her mouth and she had grabbed his ass and was sucking like a pro. My dick went up again hard. I went out to avoid fucking her again. I returned this time after approx two hours. She was now lying on the bed sleeping and the Uncles were busy dressing her up. She was still sleeping after the dressing up was done. Uncle Jose looked at her and smiled at her brother and once again pulled out his dick. He lifted her saree to her waist and pulled her panties to her knee. He then lifted her legs on to his shoulder and pulled her up. The panties were almost on his face. Smelling her panties he tried to insert his dick but couldn't. Uncle John joined in to help him and widened her ass. He guided his dick into her ass as the ass was split open. He banged in in great eagerness as Uncle John put his dick in her mouth and enjoyed while he held on her ass. soon they cum in her and both laughed in enjoyment. They covered up mom and let her sleep after her hard work.

She woke up the next day with a headache and couldn't walk properly. The marriage photos and videos when we saw we couldn't help not to smile and laugh seeing the way she walked. I dont know if she remembers and did it willingly or whether she did it in the lust of the moment or whether she did such a stunt again but my views towards my mom & uncles had changed for ever - for the better.
Hello can you send me your mothers photo or video pls because i m also in incent relationship pls help me....