• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Mix sex story (Tv Serial TMKOC Bollywood actress)

Ab Next sex kis virgin ladki ka dekhau ?

• Urvi

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Avneet

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • Jannat

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Sonu

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Rita

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hijab Lover

Nice story till 60th chapter. New character just makes me distant from the actual story that you started. I want to read the jetha story but then this new character comes in between the story and ruins the whole f*¢king mood.

It's your story and as you said and you will write what you want but after saying that you asked ppl for a character and even intro-ed it. You might not change anything in story based on this but you asked to comment in update so I did.

Don't get me wrong you have written the best TMKOC story and I am a huge fan but now it feels like it's not TMKOC story anymore.

Last edited:

Tania Malik

Nice story till 60th chapter. New character just makes me distant from the actual story that you started. I want to read the jetha story but then this new character comes in between the story and ruins the whole f*¢king mood.

It's your story and as you said and you will write what you want but after saying that you asked ppl for a character and even intro-ed it. You might not change anything in story based on this but you asked to comment in update so I did.

Don't get me wrong you have written the best TMKOC story and I am a huge fan but now it feels like it's not TMKOC story anymore.
Baat to apki theek hai ye story' ab TMKOC serial base nahi rahi but sabki story same hi hoti hai isliyee mene thodi different story likhi hai taki logo ko kuch different padhne ko mile or unko kuch intresting Mile padhne ke kiye or isme me kamyaab bhi hui hu logo ko mere story padhne me maja aarha hai....
or sabse important baat Other TMKOC story me yehi hota hai ki society ki sari ladies Randi hoti hai or wo kabhi kisi na kisi se chudti rehti hai but mene apni story' me kuch different dekhaya hai....
ab apko meri story pasand na aaye usme meri koi galti nahi hai..

Saksham23s

Banned
Baat to apki theek hai ye story' ab TMKOC serial base nahi rahi but sabki story same hi hoti hai isliyee mene thodi different story likhi hai taki logo ko kuch different padhne ko mile or unko kuch intresting Mile padhne ke kiye or isme me kamyaab bhi hui hu logo ko mere story padhne me maja aarha hai....
or sabse important baat Other TMKOC story me yehi hota hai ki society ki sari ladies Randi hoti hai or wo kabhi kisi na kisi se chudti rehti hai but mene apni story' me kuch different dekhaya hai....
ab apko meri story pasand na aaye usme meri koi galti nahi hai..
Bhuat bdiya story likh rhe hai aap tmkoc ki story pd ke bore ho chuke hai isme baaki serial aur baaki ladies bhi hai jisme pdke mza aata hai har baar kuch alag hota hai to yeh story zyada der chlegi