• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Meeting Malina

How did you like this story?

• Good

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aether

Smile Sparkle Shine
Supreme
This is a true story. I know, a bit of disparity between the topic subject and byline. For security reasons, everything below can be taken as events that really happened. But whether they are the same girl, or same sequences, etc... you get it, I hope.

Aether

Smile Sparkle Shine
Supreme
Meeting Malina

The first time I met Malina was at a girls birthday party. I had heard about her but never met her, and in my usual way had looked her up in the previous years school yearbook. She seemed a slightly odd looking girl, but cute in her own way. and she had a pretty, honest smile.

Now seeing her in person at the party I was pleasantly surprised to see that in real life, she was much prettier than the school picture made her look. She was one of those girls whos slightly sharp features with squarish angles to her face did not translate well in photographs.

In person, the angles seemed less harsh and her blue eyes were bright and she was quick to smile. Best of all, she had a scattering of freckles across her nose and cheeks that added tremendously to her cuteness. Her hair was fairly normal, black of middle length hanging slightly down her back, though it was thick with a slight natural waviness that got out of control easily.

She was not slender, nor fat, unlike many of her peers. This always was a turn on for me, as she didn’t seem easily breakable, but was also not overweight. A perfectly normal, extremely cute Eighteen year old.

Their were many other girls at this party, but Malina definitely had my attention. Only one other girl had a bit of my interest, a shy looking creature named Rose. The clothes she wore nicely highlighted her breasts. That girls mom was present and I had already heard that the family was very restrictive, and her mom was watching her daughters interactions that day like a hawk. So I steered clear of her, though I did try to talk to her when it made sense. All the other girls were normal and cute enough, but one has to focus on something in the end.

I pretended a friendly with Malina I didn’t really have, as Rose’s mom’s every diligent watching made me a bit nervous. Malina reacted well, liking the attention. This allowed me to really look at her when we talked.

Malina was dressed in such a way that it was difficult to tell if she had reached the beginning of juvenility. It didn’t really matter, she was big enough that she was perfect for my tastes, perfect chested or not she seemed eminently huggable and was a perfect girl. Physically perfect, and it seemed her personality was not far behind.

As the girls played, Malina was clearly a leader and dominant. This was not actually a good thing for me. Quiet, shy and troubled girls make better targets, and Malina was none of these things. She took charge in group play activity, and the other girls seemed to accept her natural leadership. But it allowed me to interact with her very naturally, with her often taking the role as my second when it was time to change from one activity to the next.

When opportunity allowed, Malina was not at all shy when talking to me, and had that sparkling presence that attracted me to certain girls. I had to force myself to interact some with all the girls, rather than focus my attention on just her. It was difficult, but I left that day knowing if I had any other chances to see her, I would jump on them.

Aether

Smile Sparkle Shine
Supreme
First Touch

It was many weeks before I had another chance to be around her, and fortunately this was in a smaller group setting. This day Malina was dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, and her form became more apparent, though it was still surprisingly tough to determine. She clearly had rises of flesh on her chest, It could be the normal fat padding some girls have more than others, Her clothing still made it difficult to tell, as her top was very loose.

A lot of the time was spent climbing and I was able to pay a lot more attention to her. My initial impressions were confirmed. She was not only vibrant and talkative, she was also obviously more mature and intelligent than most girls.

This was a mixed blessing. She was delightful to talk to and interact with, but much more dangerous as relationship material. She came from a normal, two parent family that bordered on well to do, and there seemed to be no easy path to gaining her confidence or friendly in the ways I was used to, that might lead to a deeper relationship. She seemed to have no hidden needs or fears, and seemed very self aware. A girl that would be easy to fall in love with, but one that wouldn’t likely reciprocate.

It was not until late in the afternoon that an opportunity presented itself. It was a small thing, but Malina needed help reaching a rope to swing on. There were a lot of ways a person could boost up, but realizing there was no one watching and she was asking me for help, I took the opportunity presented.

I put my hands firmly under her arms, with my fingers wrapped around covering her chest, and lifted her up. It was a perfect hold and squeeze of her chest, where I could clearly feel the pads of flesh under my fingers.

I don’t know. I didn’t feel that small knot that is normally present under a girls nipple buds, but to really know I would need to be able to fondle her at my leisure, and that clearly wasn’t possible, or to be honest ever likely to happen.

After falling off the rope, I asked “Do you want to do it again?” hoping the answer would be yes.

Unfortunately, all she did was shake her head no. I didn’t take the refusal negatively, though I am always aware they might be some discomfort by a girl in how I touch them, especial the first time. With Malina felt her self awareness in these things might be higher than average. In my experiences girls are smart about a lot of things, including how those random touches are sometimes something more. I was not going to push things with Malina. I could be happy just being around her, and enjoying her perfect girlishness.

Aether

Smile Sparkle Shine
Supreme
Developing Hope

Again it was a few weeks later before I saw Malina again. Two things happened that made me happy, though they didn’t necessarily mean anything.

For the first time, I spent a lot of time just touching Malina. Leaning into her while looking over her shoulder, putting my hand on her shoulder, and then her waist. Helping her on and off things, and even holding her hand for short periods of time.

All of this she reacted well to. Some girls pull back, or are clearly uncomfortable. When this happens, I back off. It does not mean the end of trying, I have known girls who have taken a long time to get comfortable with touching, and long term they grow to crave it as much as I do. But this was not necessary with Malina at all. She seemed totally comfortable, and then surprised me at one point by coming over and sitting directly next to me, her hip firmly planted into mine, snuggling in even closer when I put my hand on her hip.

She even grabbed my hand more than once, rather than me offering and her accepting. It turns out she was a very physical girl, a wonderful thing in itself. Even if nothing ever came of any further interactions with her, it is a wonderful feeling to have a beautiful girl actually touch you on her own initiative.

The day ended on the highest note possible for me. Malina was sitting on the ground, when I sat next and slightly behind her. She had never rejected a touch, and at this moment I began lightly running my fingers over her back, enjoying the smoothness along with the clear lack of bra under her shirt.

I then slightly increased the pressure when she didn’t complain. Madison arched her back in pleasure.

“Oh, that feels so good.”

I kept doing it, turning it into a massage, and she reacted appropriately, continuing to arch her back and slightly squirming in clear pleasure. After doing this as long as I felt comfortable, I finally stopped.

“Don’t stop,” she said, glancing at me.

Who am I to neglect the orders of a beauty? I continued my massage, and now she began to relax like a content cat.

Unfortunately all good things come to an end, but her reaction reinforced in my head what a physical creature she was, and how she clearly enjoyed my touch. I may not be the one to introduce her to more intimate pleasures, but I was able to enjoy the thought of it.

Aether

Smile Sparkle Shine
Supreme
Left Alone

I had an opportunity, for the first time, to be alone with Malina one evening, where I was responsible to ensure she went to bed on time. I had hopes but few expectations, though early in the evening I more than once rubbed and scratched her back, and she reacted appropriately, much to my happiness.

Near her bedtime I told her, “Time to but your night clothes on,” I was looking forward to seeing what she might wear, some ladies can be unintentionally indiscreet in their sleep attire.

She came out of her bedroom in t-shirt and shorts, and it fit well enough without it being tight that for the first time It was a wondrous sight, especially on a girl. The only thing missing, to be honest, was hint of her nipples under that t-shirt.

Malina asked me,

“Do I have to go to bed on time? Can’t I stay up and watch TV? Please???”

To say there was little chance I would refuse her is an understatement.

“Of course!”

We spent time after her prescribed bedtime watching something that is lost in memory to me, I was much more focus on the beautiful and smart girl sitting next to me.

To my disappointment, she eventually got up and grabbed a pillow and lay on the floor on her stomach in front of me. I had been stroking her lightly fuzzed forearm with my fingers, and she had not complained, though she didn’t say anything positive about it either. I know this type of stroking is pleasurable at first, but can get irritating after awhile. I wondered if her moving was a polite way to get away from my touching.

Aether

Smile Sparkle Shine
Supreme
The View

Despite my slight concern I had done something that pushed her away from me, I now had something new to distract me. She was laying in front of the TV, facing it. She had her hands under her chin, propped on a pillow.

Rather than stretch her legs straight out as one would expect, she had bent her knees so she was laying in a frog legged position, with her groin flat against the floor and an interesting view of her behind presented to me.

She was wearing shorts, but despite her position there really wasn’t much of a view of her underwear. It didn’t matter to me, I was not much of a panty peeker, but there was something strangely erotic about the position she was laying on the floor.

I sat watching for a few minutes, she was still wide awake and concentration on the show she was watching. I contemplated what to do next, when the obvious answer presented itself in my head. I sat next to her on the floor.

Aether

Smile Sparkle Shine
Supreme
The massage

I started running my fingers over her back, lightly and then more firmly, and she clearly enjoyed it. First she lay her head down, no longer looking at the TV. Then, to my surprise, she shuddered, clearly in pleasure.

“Under,” she said, mumbling.

“What?” I asked.

“Under my shirt,” she said more clearly.

“Are you sure?” I asked. I have always wanted clear permission for any contact that would be considered intimate.

I went to her waist, pulling up her T-shirt, and began tracing my fingers across her back. She wriggled and moved in enjoyment, and I increased the pressure of my fingers. Slowly I went higher and higher, all the way to between her shoulder blades. My movements had caused her t-shirt to bunch up under her armpits, exposing much of her back, and I simply slid my fingers under her shirt when it would not move up any further.

By now, touching her bare back was affecting me, and I developed a hard on. Just the thought, much less actually touching her bare skin, especially where a bra strap would one day unfortunately occupy her back was clearly making me horny.

My stroking turned to massaging, as I gently then more firmly squeezed her skin, working from her lower back on up all the way to her shoulders. She had quit moving, and now was laying her head on the pillow, face turned to the side with her eyes closed. She clearly was not asleep, she would flex her back as I worked it and react with the most amazing little sounds.

I worked my hands around to her side, massaging acrss her back in a circular pattern. Finally, I decided to do what I had slowly been working my way towards the entire time. My fingers massaged both of her sides, working from the waist up, until I was on the side of her chest.

Without a doubt, I was touching the sides of her breasts. Better yet, she did not complain or move, just continued to lay there relaxing. Of course, I did not linger, my fingers continued the massage dance slightly further up her sides, pulling back just before reaching her underarm where her t-shirt blocked any further progress.

Now came a moment of truth. Doing what I had done was plausibly just a massage, and the contact with the sides of her breasts accidental, even in her mind. Or, more likely, given her intelligence, simply written off as necessary to do the massage correctly. Now do I dare more?

I didn’t live this lifestyle without taking chances. As I made another round along her back then her sides, my fingers were practically working their way up along the front of her torso, with me having to slightly push my fingers between her body and the floor.

Luckily, because she had propped herself on the pillow, when I approached her breasts the gap between her chest and the floor opened up a little, so I was not obviously forcing my fingers under her. As I slipped upwards, I felt the smooth and pleasant rise of her bare breasts, and my fingers continued to gently squeeze her.

Then it all fell apart. When my fingers reached what was likely her nipples, she squirmed up, away from my hand. She didn’t say anything, but her movement was enough.

“Sorry,” I said, sliding my hand back to her back, and then off of her completely.

She didn’t say anything, still just laying with her head sideways on the pillow with her eyes closed.

I pulled her t-shirt down, preparing to abandon my adventures for the night.

“Don’t stop,” she complained quietly, her eyes opening exposing me to her piercing blue glaze, with one of her hands raised, waving vaguely at her back.

I started my massage again, pulling her shirt slightly up and taking a more conservative pattern across her back. She reached back with one of her arms and tugged one of my hands downward.

“Lower,” she said, almost a command. Was this because she wanted my to concentrate on her lower back or because she wanted me to keep away from her breasts? It didn’t matter, her wish was my command.

I worked her lower back, and she began squirming in pleasure like she had at the beginning.

“Lower,” she said again. Well, there really wasn’t any lower, except past the edge of her shorts. Then I had a moment of braveness that has served me well over the years.

“Over or under your shorts?” I asked.

“Under,” she answered to my amazement.

Aether

Smile Sparkle Shine
Supreme
The MASSAGE

The saying of it was easier than the doing, at first. I tried sliding my fingers under her shorts to continue rubbing, but met my first challenge. Over or under her underwear? Thinking about asking that question, she answered it for me, at least in part. Sensing my struggle with her shorts, she straightened her legs, lifted her hips and pulled her shorts down and kicked them off, then laid back down again, spreading her legs again so she was in that frog legged position.

It was an erotic sight – her legs spread, her groin pressed hard against the floor, wearing only her underwear and her t-shirt pulled up her back. I assumed for the moment that the massage would continue ‘over’ her underwear, light blue in color with a pattern of small white flowers. So I began once again, starting in the small of her back, working my fingers in a circular pattern.

I tried to be consistent, though I admit probably rushing through the massage as I worked my way higher up her back, and then slower as my fingers massaged her lower back and soon the rise of her bottom. She never complained as my fingers soon were clearly massaging her butt cheeks, and soon after that the lower part of her bottom approaching the split between her legs.

And what a view it was, I would have to rethink my stand on panty peeking. Her underwear lay flat across the lower part of her crotch, with just a hint of her girl parts pushing against the underwear.

Then, as she had all night, she surprised me. She shifted, and one of her hand went under her, her palm flat against her mound and her fingers over her pussy lips, and she immediately and obviously began masturbating herself with the tips of her fingers.

I had to control a sudden urge to cum just from seeing her fingers move against herself over her underwear. I had stopped when she changed her position, and as soon as she had settled into her new position she said rather demandingly, “don’t stop”.

They angle was a little tough, but I could lean back and clearly see her fingers flexing as she rubbed herself. Glancing at her face, she again had her head turned sideways and had her eyes closed, but now with a look of concentration on her face.

Once again I was dedicated to following her wishes, and continued my circular pattern. This time, however, when my hand went to swing around to go up her back, she reached back with her other hand and pushed it back down towards her bottom. Clearly, she wanted me to keep my massages lower on her body.

So now I was simply squeezing her bottom, and rather than pretending it was any kind of massage, I simply took both of her butt cheeks in each palm and began squeezing them. I realized the disadvantage to my position, and though I loved being able to see her rub herself, at that moment my fingers were pointed the wrong way for what I was hoping to do.

I swung myself to one side, so I was now facing way from her head, and my fingers were on the lower part of her bottom. She seemed to ignore my repositioning, but I could definitely tell that she was now grinding against the floor and her fingers.

Once again I decided to take a risk. I pulled my hands quickly off her and then slid them under her underwear, so I was directly touching and squeezing her bottom on her skin. She made no complaint, and if anything her grinding was turning into a gyration familiar to man since the beginning of time.

The intensity of her movement seemed to be slowly increasing, and simultaneously my hand was sliding slowly farther down her bottom, the tips of my fingers reaching that cleft between the butt cheek and thigh. I went down a little further, and then slid to the side, until it was clear I was touching the edges of her pussy lips.

If anything, Malina's movement became more frantic, and I could feel her finger pushing against her pussy lip from the other side on one of my hands.

I had obviously passed the point of no return, and she was clearly enjoying what we were doing together, so no point in stopping here, I thought. I pushed one of my hands further, and felt the wet moistness of her vaginal opening with my fingertip. Her fingers were somewhere above mine, no doubt focus on her clitoris. I probed gently, feeling even more dampness between the cleft of her pussy lips, and Malina continued her movements.

I pushed and rubbed gently at her vaginal opening, with just the very tip of my index finger slightly in her. Feeling her wetness, and her obvious enjoyment and sexuality, I began to slowly push my finger into her.

There was a frantic shifting, and her other free hand pulled mine away from her crotch, and she was clearly aggravated, so much so she actually made a “Grrr!” sound.

It would have been cute, except at that moment I realized I had gone to far, and now I would have to do damage control, and apologize profusely, and live the next few weeks.

But she surprised me as she sat up and turned around, and then pushed me on my shoulders. I feared for a moment she was trying to push me away, but no, as she pushed harder it was clear she was trying to push me down.

And so I stopped resisting, and fell back, straightening my legs as I laid down on my back. she climbed onto me, placing her half exposed crotch directly on my groin, and she laid back down facing me.

“Don’t move,” she said, and I was too shocked to say anything except to just do as she asked. As I laid there, her movement resumed, and now that I was under her, the grinding and gyrations were as clear as day. She was humping me, her hips moving back and forth against me with strength I found surprising for someone girl.

She kept shifting, and seemed clearly unhappy.

“Take it out,” she commanded.

‘It’ was only a mystery to me for a moment, then I reached down as she lifted herself, and I unzipped my pants and with some difficulty pulled my hugely engorged penis out from my underwear.

She didn’t look down, just seemingly aware I was no longer trapped, and she settled back down and began rubber her crotch directly against my penis. She still had her underwear on, though it was skewed a bit to one side, much to my disappointment. But she was clearly more happy with this more direct contact. My hardness directly rubbing against her.

“Why don’t you take your underwear off?” I asked her.

She looked at me, clearly disturbed I interrupted her renewed concentration.

“No” she said, and quickly went back to focusing on what she was doing.

Which was rubbing herself pretty fiercely against me, a situation that I was surprised I had not already exploded all over her and me, to be honest. Watching her was a wonder, a sex face like no other, so cute but so clearly horny and struggling mightily to reach some goal that was so close but yet so far away, all surrounded by the halo of her messy thick hair.

Wanting to participate in some way, and not just be her sex toy, I reached both my hands and held her bottom, which she didn’t seem to mind.

My hands went lower, sliding again under her underwear, and quickly touching her cunt lips. Getting no complaint, I again slid a finger deeper between her lower lips, again feeling the amazing wetness around her vagina.

“Don’t put your finger in me,” she gasped, barely breaking her rhythm.

“Deal,” I said, now knowing what the rules were.

Now both my hands slipped further along her bottom, and my fingers had full access to the lower part of her crotch. It was terribly difficult to not push one finger or another into her, but I hugely enjoyed the sensation of my finger tip rubbing wetly a the entrance to her pussy as she ground away against me.

I could feel my cock below my fingers, and in my opinion her underwear was still interfering with her full enjoyment. I pressed my finger further up her slit, towards her clitoris.

“Don’t,” she said, maybe mistaking my intentions. “Wait, uh,” and while she slowed and seemed clearly confused about what she wanted. I could feel my finger touching her just under her clitoral hood, and the hard button of her clitoris.

“Oh,” she said, still rubbing but now my penis was just the floor between my finger and her clit.

She humped even faster, the position a little awkward but completely workable.

“Oh,” she said again, no longer a comment but just a reaction, lifting her head and her face going blank.

“Ahhh” and then a grunt, and though it didn’t seem possible her hips gyrated even faster. “Ahhhhhh” even louder, as she slowly collapsed on me, her face now screwed tightly as if she had tightened ever muscle in her body. She shivered one one last physical release as I realize my hips had raised up to meet hers, and I had struggled mightily to keep my finger on that one spot no matter her movements. I had so strongly concentrated on keeping my finger where it needed to be, I was a little surprised to feel a wetness between my lower stomach and her midriff as the world seemed to suddenly slow down.

Like a loud TV turning off, everything was quiet, except for her heavy breathing slowing down, and I shifted slightly, she was a limp rag doll laying on me.

I didn’t move, and she suddenly lifted herself slightly up. Her face turned a deep shade of red.

“I, Uh...” She seemed speechless, and clearly deeply embarrassed. “Ug” she said, glancing down at the wet spot my cum had created between us. I noticed she didn’t seem to wonder what it was, however.

She hopped off, clearly averting her gaze from my now reduced manhood, though it was not completely deflated. Not wanting things to be more embarrassing for her, I quickly stuffed myself into my underwear and zipped up my pants.

Now standing over me, her head turned as I put myself away, I noticed her rubbing against me had pulled her underwear partially down, and I enjoyed a few moments of staring at the top half of her slit, still hairless and looking a little red from the friction. She finally noticed my gaze, and quickly pulled straightened her underwear.

“Lets clean up,” I said, and suddenly having something to do seemed to help her momentary paralysis around what we had just done, though really not much needed attending to except her shorts and our shared wet spot.

She didn’t say a word, just kept giving me quick glances as she pulled her shorts back on.

I didn’t want to make her more embarrassed, but sometimes some things cannot be left unsaid.

“Hey,” I said, and she glanced at me, the first time she had ever looked shy since I had known her.

“You are the smartest, most beautiful girl I have even known. Even before tonight. Now, I can say you are also the sexiest.”

“Thanks,” she mumbled, but she had a small smile on her face, and I knew I had said and done the right thing.

Now a scary but unbelievably interesting future lay before me, and us..

The End​

kingkhankar

Nice Story.
Romantic build up and slow seduction makes this story interesting.

• Love
Reactions: Aether