• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Maximum mutual groping in bus/public

Do you like groping?
Have you groped anyone?
Have you been groped by anyone?
Share your experiences and thoughts.
I had experience of watching my wife's breast got groped in crowded local train.
It was 1hour travel and tight packed due to peak hour rush...we both boarded in common coach, after a while I got one seat in middle of guys. So she was standing little away from me. She in 5'5 tall and 38d boobs with pointed nipples. So any one will get attracted to it.
A gang of office goers boarded in next station and surrounded her. One guy was continuely trying to dash her protuding nipple with his elbow and one instance her grabbed her breast while moving away from her to get down from train.

Santhosh

I had experience of watching my wife's breast got groped in crowded local train.
It was 1hour travel and tight packed due to peak hour rush...we both boarded in common coach, after a while I got one seat in middle of guys. So she was standing little away from me. She in 5'5 tall and 38d boobs with pointed nipples. So any one will get attracted to it.
A gang of office goers boarded in next station and surrounded her. One guy was continuely trying to dash her protuding nipple with his elbow and one instance her grabbed her breast while moving away from her to get down from train.
I also have seen my wife getting gropped in a temple, there was a huge crowd and all were pushing each other, she had her both hands above her head and praying to god, suddenly the man behind her cupped both her boobs from behind.