• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Madhuri Aunty

wonderfullover

Hi friends, I am new to this site and writing my first story plz ignore my mistakes and enjoy the story.

Update 1
I am Rahul a 24 yr boy studying in an engineering college. The story I am is the story of going to narrate is of my teenage days when I was 18 yrs old. I am neither very muscular nor very thin from the beginning till date. I am a very normal average guy.

I was living with my parents and a sister Ruhi who is * years elder to me. Like most of the guys I also fantasize the married women the bhabhi’s and aunty’s but never got a chance to feel them. I haven’t thought that my fantasy is going to happen in near future.

As the time passes, a family shifted in our neighborhood, and I first time saw, Madhuri Aunty…….my dream Aunty….my Madhuri Aunty. I saw her from the roof of my house while they were shifting to the place. I immediately went into the room and took out my binocular and zoom in to see more of her and family. She is 34 yr old married women with two kids. Even after having two kids she has maintained her very well. She has a very curvy nice shape with 36D boob’s size full of milk with long straight black hair till her waist and has fair skin. I want to explore her more from my binocular but they went inside the room as the luggage was shifted inside.

I kept peeping in her home from roof with the help of my binocular but there was no luck. I came down where I heard my parents talking that there is an annual gathering in colony and the new tenants who are shifted in front of our home were also coming at the gathering. Though, such gatherings were always a bore for me. But this time, it’s different; I have a chance to see her from close up and finally the day arrived when gathering has to happen I got ready early that day and eagerly waiting for her to come in the gathering and soon the moment arrive when I saw her from close up when I saw her from close up my jaw got dropped awwwwww….she is so beautiful and gorgeous. She has sensual pink lips and when she smile you can see her glittering white teeth….mmmmm…..so sexy smile. She must be of 5.5 inches approx height having glowing fair skin, straight black hair till waist, her boobs are big round firm and pointed one not the shaggy one. She must have measurement of 36D-27-35

She was wearing a backless blouse pink in color having two knots behind and transparent saree red in color having long gold earring in ears and bangles in hands in multi color. She was looking so sensual and gorgeous that gave me an instant hard on.

Maverick_Sam

The DP says it all...Highly Promiscous!
Good start..

image.exchanging

We can connect and exchange pics of our wives / gf
Hi friends, I am new to this site and writing my first story plz ignore my mistakes and enjoy the story.

Update 1
I am Rahul a 24 yr boy studying in an engineering college. The story I am is the story of going to narrate is of my teenage days when I was 15 yrs old. I am neither very muscular nor very thin from the beginning till date. I am a very normal average guy.

I was living with my parents and a sister Ruhi who is 2 years elder to me. Like most of the guys I also fantasize the married women the bhabhi’s and aunty’s but never got a chance to feel them. I haven’t thought that my fantasy is going to happen in near future.

As the time passes, a family shifted in our neighborhood, and I first time saw, Madhuri Aunty…….my dream Aunty….my Madhuri Aunty. I saw her from the roof of my house while they were shifting to the place. I immediately went into the room and took out my binocular and zoom in to see more of her and family. She is 34 yr old married women with two kids. Even after having two kids she has maintained her very well. She has a very curvy nice shape with 36D boob’s size full of milk with long straight black hair till her waist and has fair skin. I want to explore her more from my binocular but they went inside the room as the luggage was shifted inside.

I kept peeping in her home from roof with the help of my binocular but there was no luck. I came down where I heard my parents talking that there is an annual gathering in colony and the new tenants who are shifted in front of our home were also coming at the gathering. Though, such gatherings were always a bore for me. But this time, it’s different; I have a chance to see her from close up and finally the day arrived when gathering has to happen I got ready early that day and eagerly waiting for her to come in the gathering and soon the moment arrive when I saw her from close up when I saw her from close up my jaw got dropped awwwwww….she is so beautiful and gorgeous. She has sensual pink lips and when she smile you can see her glittering white teeth….mmmmm…..so sexy smile. She must be of 5.5 inches approx height having glowing fair skin, straight black hair till waist, her boobs are big round firm and pointed one not the shaggy one. She must have measurement of 36D-27-35

She was wearing a backless blouse pink in color having two knots behind and transparent saree red in color having long gold earring in ears and bangles in hands in multi color. She was looking so sensual and gorgeous that gave me an instant hard on.
Aage ki story kaha hai ??

Qaatil

Embrace The Magic Within

Update 1
I am Rahul a 24 yr boy studying in an engineering college. The story I am is the story of going to narrate is of my teenage days when I was 15 yrs old. I am neither very muscular nor very thin from the beginning till date. I am a very normal average guy.

I was living with my parents and a sister Ruhi who is 2 years elder to me. Like most of the guys I also fantasize the married women the bhabhi’s and aunty’s but never got a chance to feel them. I haven’t thought that my fantasy is going to happen in near future.

???

Last edited:

Lord Mutthal

Lac puer

Update 1

Very interesting begining n thy discription is v good,thy style of language is fantastic indeed.pl continue further,n keep on giving us big size updates,ok.om

Lord Mutthal

Lac puer

Update 1

Wow,dear good n wise friends, beginning itself is very interesting,the middle n the end must be amazing too, undoubtedly,pl go ahead with my green signal.Victory showers her grace up on u,certainly,good wishes n love,in the lord,swa7846.om

Lord Mutthal

Lac puer

Update 1

Very good beginning indeed,thy language style is excellent n pl keep on giving us updates like this for ever,I love u n thy narration too,thanks with Om n prem,in the lord.ok.om