• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Maa jesi Koi nahi

Apko konsi story pasand he?

• Total voters

Xbxxx

Last edited:

Sameer Pratap

Then I squeezed her meaty hips. They bounced back when I left them free. It made me crazy. My mother moaned a little. It was a signal of approval. I then smelled the space between her thighs and the pussy. The smell was getting on on me. The area was very warm and licked it to taste it. I wanted to sense the touch of her naked body on my लंड and rubbeed it on her thigh for a while. I had full erection and my mother was now moaning frequently. I then moved up and rubbed my लंड on her hips. This was as if I was proclaiming that her body was mine and marking it all over. Then I inserted my लंड in the gap between her thighs and it rubbed along her चूत. It felt like I was in heaven. I then moved my लंड back and forth for a while while she was moaning all this while.

Then I made a bold move. I laid myself exactly behind her and parallel to her and moved her on top of me. She was suddenly suprised and uttered...आआह्ह्ह्ह... as while moving I had grabbed one of her boob very tightly. This was a very very arousing position. As from this position I had grabbed her breasts and was massaging them while my लंड was in the gap between her two thighs and massaging her चूत. Her hips were pressing on my stomach and her hair smelled very nice and sexy.

The massaging of her breasts and my लंड rubbing on her चूत had aroused her a lot. She started uttering loudly आआह्ह्ह्ह...म्मम्मम while moaning......I had come to a arousal state where I was getting mad. I desperately wanted to be inside her. This feeling was gripping me. Suddenly I felt a warm spurt of vaginal fluid on my लंड and my mother uttered very loud moan.....I could not control myself now. Holding my लंड and placing on her चूत, I pushed it. It went over her चूत. She then took hold of my लंड and directed it in her चूत. I again gave a push and it went inside the heaven. The warmth and rub of her चूत over my लंड made me crazy. I started pushing and pulling it in her चूत vigorously.

upload pictures

After sometime I cummed inside her but she kept on moving her hips over my लंड which was becoming placid. After sometime she cummed as well. We laid there for sometime beside each other, then she got up went inside and came back. She had taken bath and asked me to get up and clean myself. I was getting aroused again. She was bhaving very normally and this was a positive signal that there will be many more encounters like this in future. I got up and took bath and came in the room. She had prepared tea and with a smile she gave me the tea, saying, " तू इतना बड़ा हो गया है कभी पता भी नहीं चला" and gave me a kiss on my lips and a caressed my head. After an hour my brother returned back and after that my father. Everything became normal again.

Nothing happened for next three days. Either my brother was at home or my father or some neighbour. Then one night, I was in deep sleep when I felt someone was whispering in my ear. It was my mother. She was saying, " मेरे बिस्तर पे आ जाओ". I was waiting for this for last 3 days which went by in anticipation. She told me not to make any noise. I followed her to her bed which was alongside our bed only. My brother was in deep sleep. Probably it was 2 AM or so. There was a bit of danger of my father waking up and passing the middle room to go to toilet in night, but it seldom happened and I knew he didn't switch on any light and passed straight. But anything can happen. But I was very aroused. These concerns came in my mind and soon sped away. I was more interested in making love to her at that moment.

She pushed me on the bed and whispered in my ear, " आज में तुम्हे बताती हूँ कि प्यार कैसे किया जाता है" in a very sensual voice. She removed her maxi and removed my clothes slowly. Then she came on top of me. This was the first time she was facing me like this. Her breasts pressed on my chest, giving a feeling which is hard to describe. Then she suddenly smooched me and started massaging my लंड between her smooth thighs. All this was happening next to the bed where my younger brother was sleeping.

I was getting crazy and hot. Her hot breath was blowing my mind away. She then kissed my chest and moved downwards, kissing my stomach and then caressed my लंड with her hands. I was on the verge of ejaculation as I was anticipating this for many days. She was massaging my लंड when suddenly I ejaculated. All my semen came on her breasts. She then bent over me again, dirtying my chest with my own semen. She whispered in my ear, " जाओ, साफ़ करो जा कर". Apparently she was not very happy with this.

I cleaned myself and returned back to my bed. I was discontent with myself and also sad because she didn't sound happy at all and I thought this will end my relationship with her.

Anyhow nothing happened for a month. Everything became super normal. My school started as month of July came and I became more busy with my friends and studies. Sometimes I felt guilty when I went to another friend's house and saw his mother's love for him, so motherly. But I thought who knows anyone's reality! Then one day my school was off. It wasn't any public holiday. Apparently founder of the school had died. And so that particular day was off.

Before sleeping a night before I was thinking of my mother and I knew for sure that, that day I will surely be alone with her and was anticipating for something to happen and thinking all the night, I slept late. By the tim I got up, my father had already left for office and my brother was already gone to school. My first reaction was to jump and grab her.
But she herself came. And amazingly dressed beautifully in a saree.

She had come to give me my morning breakfast, tea and bread & butter. She bent to give me my breakfast and smiled. I was intently watching the movement of her breasts. The cleavage was visible behind the translucent saree and as she bent, the breasts moved forward as if to invite me.

I thought better to tidy myself first. So I brushed, took breakfast and took bath. When I came in the room I was just wearing a t-shirt and a towel. My mother was watching outside the window. The way she was standing there aroused me. She was resting her arms on the window sill and so she had bent. Her hips were protruding out and the saree was making the effect even more sexy.

love this update