• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Loyal wife degradation

Lost In Lust

Title of the story is Loyal Wife degradation and zoya is getting degraded..

But This Will Cross All The Limits Of Depravity...
I'll Tell You What...
I Personally Love You Bro...
And Your Writing As Well...

But Frankly Your Episode Has Scared To The Core...
I'm Not Pressurising For Anything...
You Go Ahead With What You Feel Ok For The Story...
👍👍

Last edited:

Sam158

It would be nice if Sameer was awake...& Raghu & pradeep has sex with zoya while she is continuous.....

Now Raghu can blackmail Zoya in the absence of pradeep and Sameer watching it secret.

Dinner time when zoya was serving sameer the dinner or dining table….sameer texted pradeep to come…sameer was still nervous and shivering as it was too risky and he knew that if something went wrong its consequences will really be very bad….his sister will never forgive him and he will never be able to face his sister again….but now he could not back off…so he left it on the time and waited for the arrival of pradeep….he was thinking that and immediately he heard the door bell and instantly he went to open the door…at the door it was pradeep….

Zoya- sameer…who is that at the door???

Sameer- its pradeep bhai…I mean pradeep watchman didi…

Zoya- call him in….

Pradeep entered inside where he found zoya sitting on dining table and having dinner…

Pradeep- yes memsaab you called me to come in the evening…

Zoya- and you are coming in the night???

Pradeep- I was busy that time…

Zoya- busy in what??? Drinking alchohal or taking drugs???

Pradeep- you have called me to ask that???

Zoya- I have called you to give you a final warning…. You are leaving this job next week I will give a very good character certificate eventhough you don’t have that….till then or thereafter If you ever tried to meet my brother and tried to spoil him then I will file a written complaint in the police station and will give you a very bad character certificate along with the police complaint….you wont get job anywhere in this world….you get that???

Pradeep- ok mamsaab I promise I will never meet sameer beta again…

Zoya- sameer you heard what he said??? He will never meet you again…same condition applies to you as well….if you ever tried to meet him then I will inform it to ammi abbu….you agreed to it??

Sameer- ok didi…I promise I will never meet him again…there is something I have which belongs to him…and its in my room shall I bring it up return it to him??

Zoya- sure….and you pradeep take that thing get out of my sight right now…

Saying this sameer went to his room

Pradeep- memsaab ….can I have a glass of water if you don’t mind….

Zoya- its on the dining table…take it and get lost…

Pradeep- memsaab there are only 2 glasses one is yours and another of sameer…no other glass…

Zoya- ok you wait here I will get you the glass….

Saying this zoya went to the kitchen passing smile to pradeep….the moment she went to kitchen pradeep mixed a powder in the vegetable of both sameer and zoya….immediately zoya brought glass for him…pradeep drank the water and started eating her dinner then sameer came and handed over one polythene to pradeep and pradeep went out of her home….and sameer too started having dinner….

After dinner sameer and zoya went to their respective rooms and both of them started getting unconscious…pradeep and raghu entered in zoya’s room as per the plan….where raghu saw zoya who was looking even more cute and innocent while sleeping….

Raghu- she is so damn hot pradeep bhai…probably the best among all the girls and women we fucked…

Pradeep- yes you are right…now go and fuck her..

Raghu- I wish she wd have been awake and we would have seduced and fucked her…

Pradeep- stop dreaming and fuck her and after tonight never try to roam around her??

Raghu- sure pradeep bhai…I remember my promise but can I ask you one thing???

Pradeep- sure..

Raghu- so far we have fucked and shared many girls and women together and you have happily shared them with me…but in zoya’s case why are you being so possessive?? I mean you don’t look happy sharing her with me…

Pradeep- she is not of that type to whom we can call slutty like other girls and women…that’s why…

Raghu- but I have seen her slutty side yesterday when she was giving you blowjob…

Pradeep- its becoz she has started loving me…I have seen in her eyes…

Raghu- what??? What are you saying??? You mean she loves you??

Pradeep- yes raghu I have seen in her eyes yesternight…her tears her eyes were saying everything…

Raghu- and what about you??? Do you too love her??

Pradeep- I don’t know whether I love her or not….i don’t even know whether the people like us even have any right to love someone…but I could not hurt her by asking her to have sex with you…at the same time I could not disappoint you too as you are my friend…so that was the only option I had by which you could fuck her….

Raghu- I wont fuck her if you too love her…I have fucked many girls with you…if I will leave one girl to whom you love doesn’t mean my cock will stop getting erections but I cant hurt your sentiments…

Pradeep- don’t be a fool.. I don’t even know whether I love her or not….even if I do still she is married to someone else and we cant be together…and I know from how many days you have been waiting for this moment….so don’t miss it…do it and then after forget her forever….

Raghu- are you sure??? Pradeep bhai???

Pradeep- yes I am

Raghu- alright then lets do it…lets remove her cloths…

Pradeep- you do her….i will go to the society gate…as someone have to be there…you give me a call once you have done…

Raghu- alright pradeep bhai…

Saying this pradeep went out to the gate of that society and started having drinks…he was dilemma whether he did right thing or wrong by offering zoya to raghu….on one side it was love of innocent zoya and on the other side it was childhood friend raghu….he was unable to decide that’s why he was having drinks…

On the other side raghu removed zoya’s clothes one by one delicately including her undergarments…initially he too was in dilemma whether he should fuck zoya or not but he got mad after watching a beauty like zoya fully naked and forgot everything else and started feeling each and every part of zoya’s perfect body like her fair arms her shoulders her neck her soft spongy breasts her tummy her fair waxed legs her clean shaved pussy….raghu removed his own cloths…and started rubbing his dark black body with zoya’s soft milky white body parts and he got heavenly feelings…

Then he kissed zoya’s rosy pink lips chewed them and kissed allover her face her neck her shoulders her arms and then one by one sucked her breasts…squeezing one breast and sucking the other and then vice versa…then licked her tummy her belly button and kissed her milky white soft thighs and teased her pussy her clitories then finally he licked her pussy…. Poor zoya was unconscious…she had no idea that she is being further degraded by another man called raghu and the person Pradeep to whom she has started loving has only gifted her to him….

In the mean time Pradeep had couple of drinks and he started regretting for what he did…he was regretting his own decision of allowing raghu to fuck her….raghu has asked him he wont fuck her if pradeep is not comfortable in that and thereafter pradeep himself has insisted him….so he was regreatting and he thought of calling raghu and asking him to stop….pradeep dailled raghu’s number but raghu’s phone was silent and it was in raghu’s pant pocket which was already removed…so call remained unanswered….so pradeep started going towards zoya’s home to stop raghu..

In zoya’s room After kissing and sucking zoya…raghu finally spread her legs and positioned his cock on her pussy and gave a very hard push and he entered his long black uncut cock in zoya’s pakeeza pussy….size of his cock was slightly lesser than of pradeep but it was equally thicker….as zoya’s pakeeza pussy had already been stretched by pradeep’s thick and long cock so raghu didn’t find any difficulty in entering his cock in zoya’s pakeeza pussy…he got heavenly feelings when he fully entered his cock and he started stroking…initially he was doing it gently and slowly he started catching the pace and started stroking harder and harder….each and every stroke of raghu was shaking zoya’s body specially her big soft spongy breasts….

Pradeep was approaching towards zoya’s home quickly and at the same time raghu was fucking zoya harder and harder….the moment pradeep reached and opened zoya’s bedroom door he saw raghu giving final hard strokes in zoya’s pussy…..before he could ask him to stop raghu started ejaculating his cum all over zoya’s breasts…it was too late for him to stop raghu….pradeep could not see that and he closed his eyes and tears were rolling in his eyes while raghu laid beside zoya after discharging and was breathing heavily….

After few mins his breaths got normal and he saw pradeep standing at the door…and he smiled looking at him…

Raghu- pradeep bhai you are here…I thought you would have been gone??

Pradeep- I went once then again I came

Raghu- ohhhh I have just finished fucking her….she is so damn hot…only one regret…I wish I could have fucked her while she is conscious…but this was also fantastic….

Pradeep- ok now you go…

Raghu- ok….i m going…

From pradeep’s face expressions raghu sensed as if pradeep is not happy…..so Saying this raghu started wearing his cloths and when he was about to go raghu stopped him…

Pradeep- raghu stop….

Raghu- yes pradeep bhai…

Pradeep- clean it off…

Raghu- what????

Pradeep- yes your cum from her breasts and her tummy….

Raghu- ok pradeep bhai…..

Saying that raghu pulled his hanky from his pocket and and wiped his cum from zoya’s breasts and tummy and then went to attached bathroom and made his hanky wet and once again wiped his cum from her body with his wet hanky….now she was fully cleaned….after that raghu started going…and pradeep stopped him once again….

Pradeep- raghu stop….

Raghu- yes pradeep bhai??

Pradeep- remember your promise….this was your first and last time with zoya…thereafter you will never try to approach her…

Raghu- sure pradeep bhai don’t worry…I remember my promise…shall we go now…or you too would like to fuck her??

Pradeep- you go I will sleep with her…and do one thing….click some pix and make a video in your phone of me and zoya in this situation….so that I could do acting of blackmailing her…..

Raghu- sure pradeep bhai….

Saying this pradeep started removing all his cloths….and he kissed zoya on her lips and while kissing his tears fell on zoya’s cheeks as if he was seeking apology from zoya…this was an imotional moment for pradeep as well….he was fully nude and laying over zoya and kissing her…all his body was getting touched and rubbed with zoya’s fair body…and raghu was taking his pics and making his video….while pradeep was not doing it with the intention of fucking her….he was feeling lover for her and that’s why kissing her with love…he was only kissing her while raghu asked pradeep to enter his cock inside so that he could videotape it…but pradeep was only kissing her….

Then raghu went close to pradeep and touched his shoulders and wisperd in his ears…

Raghu- pradeep bhai enter you cock inside so that I could videotape it…

PRadeep shaked his head and he positioned his cock on zoya’s pussy by spreading her legs and started fucking her….he was not in a good mood so he started fucking her quickly and after few mins of hard fucking he discharged on her tummy and breasts…at the same time raghu made a video of it and also took pics of zoya nude with pradeep’s cum on her breasts and tummy….after fucking zoya pradeep too lay beside zoya….

Raghu- pradeep bhai….i have made your video and taken her pics….

Pradeep- good now send it to my phone and delete it from your phone….

Raghu- sure pradeep bhai…

Raghu sent that video and pics to pradeep’s phone but did not delete from his own phone…

Raghu- so are you coming with me or you will sleep with her??

Pradeep- I will sleep with her….

Raghu- ok pradeep bhai….good night

Saying that raghu went to the gate of that society and pradeep was looking at the cute and innocent face of zoya…..from his own wet eyes he was asking zoya to forgive him….he was not feeling sleepy and continuously cursing himself for allowing raghu to fuck her…he smoked few ciggrettes while laying beside zoya…and finally he slept…..
Great one bro...

Reactions: oscar pistorious

Rocky.

Searching the Unsearchables
Supreme
oscar pistorious Great story and great narration. Add more scenes of adventure between pradeep and Zoya like she comes in the guard room in night leaving her brother at home to spend full night.

Last edited:
Reactions: oscar pistorious