• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Loyal wife degradation

oscar pistorious

Zoya was in dilemma whether she should accept his offer or not….whether that bastard pardeep is worth being trusted or not….earlier also he had taken her advantage on the name of her brother twice and now he is repeating the same tactics…whether she should trust him again or not??...but she does not have much options….for her brother’s bright future she have to do this ….. she was forcefully fucked by pardeep twice before but both the times she had enjoyed it even though she felt guilty after getting fucked by pardeep…and not to forget her body has voluntarily responded to his actions and he has got much bigger and thicker tool than her husband and he is much more aggressive and wild in bed than her gentle hubby….Her hubby will also not be here for another 3 months….So there is no risk of him except few video calls of her hubby during which she can manage pardeep to stay away from him….But what if sameer came to know about it?? She will loose her respect infront of him….

Pardeep- What are you thinking mam??

Zoya- How can I trust you that you will leave my brother and this job forever after this week?

Pardeep- you don’t have any other option mam…and don’t forget I deleted your video even though I could blackmail you….I think this is more than enough for you to trust me…

Zoya- What if sameer found out about out about you and me??

Pardeep- Don’t worry about him I will take care of it….I know how to control him.

Zoya- Promise me that you will leave this job as well as my brother’s company forever thereafter and you will not stay here even an hour more than a week..

Pardeep- I promise I will do anything you say after this week if you spent this entire week with me but in this one week you will have to obey all my orders and you wont resist me for anything in this week…I can do anything with you…

Zoya- Ok Deal…

Immediately pardeep liplocked zoya without wasting a second….zoya’s breaths got harder with his rough lip lock…..but she did not resist him….after few seconds she too got comfortable in kissing and she started responding to his kiss by kissing him back…She knew that this whole week she is going to get badly fucked whether she wishes for it or against her wish so there is no use to showing reluctance to pardeep…. She should enjoy these moments instead….so that she can enjoy as well as through pardeep out of her and her brother’s life permanently….so for the first time she willfully started cooperating with pardeep…Pardeep too used this opportunity fully and started squeezing zoya’s soft spongy breasts while kissing her lips….He lifted her nighty up and try to remove it….zoya too lifted her arms up so that he could remove it….now she was left only in a black bra and black panty….Pardeep got crazy after watching such a hottie like zoya in a sexy black bra and black panty….It was all perfectly fitting on zoya’s sexy model’s figure….on the other hand pardeep was tall dark well built man like south Indians while zoya was fair 5’6’ tall girl with perfect figure like models. Both pardeep and zoya were looking into each other’s eyes….Zoya very well knew what’s going to happen next….so deep inside her mind she was preparing herself for the upcoming moment….Pardeep once again kissed zoya’s lips and this time her big round black bra covered breasts got gently pressed with pardeep’s hard chest during the kiss and pardeep started fondling her back from top to her asscheeks….and during that he also unhooked her bra and then he started gently caressing her asscheeks….Zoya too was loosing control over her body…now she herself was kissing pardeep on his lips and also caressing the back of his head then finally he lifted zoya in both his arms and headed towards her bedroom….

manikmittalme07

Hi ayesha,
Nice story, but you disappeared, you should complete it in your style.
and also please read my real fuck stories under thread " MY REAL EXPERIENCES WITH GIRLS" in English section.

manikmittalme07

Wow nice story plz explain more on story it's interesting if u have others Stories urs plz give that links , if u any group on xforum plz tell me I like role playing
Riya please read my real stories under thread "MY REAL EXPERIENCES WITH THE GIRLS" I hope you will definitely like my stories which are my real experiences

Reactions: Riya rani

Lonelyguy

GOT- Money Looks Body Stamina !!! Missing-Love💔
Nice update bro. Please bring sameer too to make more sensual