• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Loyal wife degradation

oscar pistorious

Sameer went to his sister and gave her that lunchbox which pradeep gave him…

Sameer- baji this is the lunchbox that bastard pradeep gave me….

Zoya- ohh keep that in wash basin….so u met him???

Sameer- yes when I was entering in the gate he called me and handed me this lunchbox and told me how he compelled u to cook lunch for him…and he also said he will visit our home tonight and will drink and will also make you drink….

Zoya- what??? What the hell??

Sameer- I was shocked and angry too and caught him from his collar then again he threatened me with Your video and I was helpless…. Am so sorry baji its all my fault due to which u r suffering…

Watching sameer regretting zoya moved forward and hugged him to calm him down….

Zoya- Its ok sameer…whatever has happened has happened now…. As I told u in past let me handle this on my own…we have no other choice except following his commands unless I successfully delete that video from his phone….we will have to do whatever he asks us to do…anyways leave that and have lunch…

Sameer had lunch and went to his room and pretended infront of zoya that he is studying….zoya too felt happy watching sameer studying…zoya too took rest and slept for sometime….and she woke up with a message ring on her phone and that whatsapp message was of pradeep….

Pradeep- one pc dress and cherry bra and panty inside for the evening party

She had blushing smile on her face…she got up and prepared dinner and snacls for herself, sameer and pradeep and then she went to take bath and after bath she wear the dress instructed by pradeep… and started waiting for pradeep…..she was thrilled as well as excited for tonight as it would be the first time when she will be taken by pradeep infront of her kid brother…sameer too was nervous as tonight his life was about to be changed…first time his strict sister will accompany him and pradeep in drinks and after that she will be taken by pradeep….he too was thrilled….

Finally the time came when there was pradeep at the door and he rang the bell….zoya and pradeep looked at each other and zoya went to open the door…and finally pradeep entered their home with a bottle of whisky….the moment he entered he hugged zoya tightly and squeezed her asscheeks while sameer was watching it….

Pradeep(looking at sameer)- your strict hijabi baji looks so damn hot sameer beta….she looks like a hollywood star…..

Sameer blushed and zoya too blushed even though she got excited with that compliment yet she did not say anything….pradeep entered and sat on sofa…and kept that bottle of whisky on the table and looked at sameer

Pradeep- come sameer beta join me….and you zoya darling bring three glasses along with some ice cubes water and snacks

Zoya- why three glasess??? You two are going to drink….

Pradeep- will you not join us babe??? Ok bring two glasses I will make u drink from my glass only….

Sameer- I too don’t want to drink….you drink and leave us alone as soon as possible…

Pradeep- oh come on sameer beta….you always love drinking with me.... don’t u???? see zoya darling your kid brother is asking me to leave you alone….do you really want me to go out with your video in my phone????

Zoya- sameer just do as he says….i will bring snacks and ice

Zoya went to kitchen to bring snacks and ice and glasses while sameer sat with pradeep

Pradeep(wispered)- are you watching it sameer??? She herself asked you to drink…. Tonight I will transform her from a conservative lady into a liberal women…. tonight I will make her do such things that from tomorrow onwards she will not stop you from doing anything...

Sameer- I m surprised too pradeep bhai…but plzz be careful don’t forget that she is my real sister

Pradeep- look sameer beta….tonight forget all your relations with her…tonight watch her as a sex doll…the more I will humiliate her infront of you the more she will be liberalized.. now decide it what should I do??

Sameer- ok pradeep bhai do whatever u want.

In the mean time zoya brought glasses and ice cubes and snacks in one tray…and kept it on the table…pradeep made 2 drinks one for sameer and one for himself…and took one sip of drink and then he looked at zoya who was watching both of them

Pradeep- zoya darling why are you standing like this….come join us

Zoya- no both of you can have drinks ..... I am fine standing here

Pradeep- darling I don’t have the habit of listening no….come sit in my laps don’t blush…its only your brother here and he has already seen you naked yesternight…

Zoya looked at sameer and sameer too blushed and bowed his eyes down and zoya slowly moved towards pradeep and he caught her hand and pulled her towards him and she fell in pradeep’s laps like a ripen fruit...pradeep adjusted his cock and made her sit in his laps so that she could feel his hard cock between her soft ass…and started caressing her thighs…

Pradeep- ohhh your sister is so damn hot sameer beta….every man of our society be it a teenage child or an oldie everyone stares at her sexy ass everyday…..and its quite obvious..... her soft pakeeza ass looks so damn sexy and feels so damn hot on thick and long hard rod…

Zoya felt so damn embarrassed…. She didn’t have any problem in sitting pradeep’s laps but not infront of her kid brother….and these vulgar comments of pradeep was humiliating for zoya…she just closed her eyes in shame….same was the condition of sameer…this was the first time he was watching his strict dominating sister being dominated by none other than the watchman of their society…he was excited as well as thrilled….while pradeep started making zoya drink from his own glass….

Zoya- plzzz pradeep don’t do this…this is haraam for me….you and sameer can drink if you want but plzzz do not force me…

Pradeep- ohhh leave this bullshit of haraam and halaal…..when you are sitting in my laps then each and every order of mine is halaal for you…now be a good girl and obey your master’s order

Zoya just closed her eyes and finished that entire drink in one sip and started coughing….

Pradeep-bravo!!! That’s like good girl….

Pradeep turned zoya’s face towards him and kissed her lips…while sameer was watching it live….and after sometime he broke the kiss

Pardeep- how was the taste darling???

Zoya blushed and didn’t say anything

Pradeep- I am asking the taste of whisky not my lips…. And started laughing

Zoya(whispered with her head down)- it was bitter…

Pradeep(squeezed both her breasts)- come lets change the taste of your mouth….sit on ur knees on the floor and suck my cock

Sameer and zoya both were shocked…

Sameer( shouted)- you bastard leave my sister or else I will kill you

Pradeep- ohhh sameer beta calm down…this bastard is your sister’s master….ain’t it zoya darling???

Zoya- sameer you plzzz keep quite….and you pradeep plzz I beg of you please don’t humiliate me infront of my brother…do whatever you want to do with me but in a closed room not infront of brother….

Pradeep- see sameer beta your sister is asking me to fuck her in a closed room not infront of you…but zoya darling I want sameer to see his hot and sexy sister’s live fuck show….I would have agreed to your request but now he called me a bastard and now let me show him how a big bastard I am….so get up don’t waste your time and start sucking...

Zoya got up from his laps and pradeep spanked her ass hard and zoya moaned….sameer too got excited watching this and his cock started hardening while watching his strict conservative sister getting degraded from his friend pradeep….zoya sat on her knees and pradeep too got up and got his pants and underwear down …..zoya felt so damn degraded…earlier also she was degraded by pradeep and she kind of started liking that degradation and rough behavior of pradeep but that was all done privately in a closed room….this was the first time she was being degraded infront of her kid brother and that is what was bothering her and making her feel more and more embarrassed.

Zoya once looked at sameer who was looking at her….sameer too felt embarrassed and turned his face on the other side and zoya caught pradeep’s cock and started taking its cockhead in her lips and started sucking it….

Pradeep-aaaaaahhhhhhhh….yessss….sameeeeerrr beta seeee how talented your sister is….she is so damn good cocksucker…watch it beta this live show is absolutely free…..

Sameer looked at zoya who had pradeep’s big mushroom cockhead in her mouth and was sucking it…he could not believe his eyes what he was watching….zoya felt embarrassed again when she noticed sameer watching her and she tried to hide her face with her open hairs which pradeep noticed…he caught her hairs so that sameer could see her face and shoved half of his cock inside zoya’s mouth….it became hard for sameer to control….he started rubbing his cock over his pants…after few mins of blowjob pradeep pulled his cock from her mouth and also looked at sameer rubbing his own cock

Pradeep- see zoya darling you performed so well that you made sameer too feel excited….look at that bulge in his pants….

Zoya noticed it and Sameer felt so damn embarresed and he excused himself to go to bathroom and wished to go but pradeep stopped him….

Pradeep- where are you going sameer beta??? The party has just started…its just the one scene of your sexy sister you watched…the whole movie is yet to be watched… you will masterbate so soon then how will enjoy rest of the movie??? Zoya darling your brother is feeling embarrassed because of you…tell him to sit quietly and watch you getting fucked by me live…..

Zoya- sameer just sit down and do as he says….

Pradeep- good girl…now sameer beta u too be a good boy and do as ur sexy religious dominating sister says….sit down and u can pull you cock out of your pant and shake it if you want….right zoya darling???

Zoya didn’t say anything just nodded her head….and sameer sat on the sofa….

Pradeep- no no not like that sameer beta…just pull your pants and undies down and shake your cock instead of rubbing it over the pants….

Sameer was so damn embarrassed

Pradeep- come on what are you waiting for??? Were you not rubbing it over your pants when I was making your sis suck my cock??? Zoya darling why don’t you tell your kid brother to relax

Sameer could not look at zoya he was so damn embarrassed….which zoya too noticed….

Zoya- sameer its ok….just do as he says….

Sameer pulled his pants and undies down and zoya was surprised to see her kid brother’s cock hard….it was fair but thin and small unlike pradeep’s thick and long black cock…..but she knew that the kind of scene sameer watched live few minutes ago if anyone else would have watched then he too have got his cock hard….

Pradeep- that’s like a good boy

Then again pradeep pulled zoya and made her sit in his laps and this time she was feeling pradeep’s thick and long hard cock nude on her soft ass…..pradeep made one drink for himself and had it quickly and started having snacks….

Last edited:

Big Fan

Bro...Great update....So happy to see Zoya back in action... Expecting the next update very soon...Pls do it as soon as u can...bcs what u r writing there is truly a masterpiece...
So...Pls don't forget to give us updates....❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: oscar pistorious