• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Loyal wife degradation

Sincemany

Rude!!!!!!
Great update.. Zoya is precious slut in making.. Add some kinky stuff.. They will ask her brother about his fantasy for woman then they will apply for her.. Send her for some seth where pradeep worked.. Zoya will give her pleasure and money.. They can make her sex with her brother while she is in Niqab/ hijab.. She will know she is fucking her brother but her brother will not.. And she will be paid by her brother

Last edited:
Reactions: Ikri and Redbull_69

Redbull_69

Great update.. Zoya is precious slut in making.. Add some kinky stuff.. They will ask her brother about his fantasy for woman then they will apply for her.. Send her for some seth where pradeep worked.. Zoya will give her pleasure and money.. They can make her sex with her brother while she is in Niqab/ hijab.. She will know she is fucking her brother but her brother will not.. And she will be paid by her brother

yeah great idea, Pradeep enjoy his sister without knowing it that was his sister....

Lonelyguy

GOT- Money Looks Body Stamina !!! Missing-Love💔
You must write story bro.. You hv amazing talent.

guysimple

looking for 'inersting'' chat (to begin with!!)
looking forward in anticipation although i would still like zoya struggling between desires/needs and religious conservative
background

Yes it is the struggle with different forces inside us, the dilemma, and the giving in to lust, that gives the most erotic pleasures...

Lonelyguy

GOT- Money Looks Body Stamina !!! Missing-Love💔
Corona virus to nahi ho gaya oscar bhai ko. Ekdum gayab hi ho gaye..

oscar pistorious

I m busy....i will continue this story later.... till then i will translate one of my hindi story into english and will post.....Thank you all for your appreciation and sorry for the delay