• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Looking for Sectional Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addicted

Staff member
Administrator
Hello fellas,

We are looking for moderators who can manage Stories section.

What your job will be:
  • Moderating. ofcouse!
  • Make sure people are following rules
What you will get
  • Secret access to underground forums.
  • Moderation tools.
  • A badge on your profile.
Application:
Code:
Q - Why do you want to be a moderator?
Ans :

Q - How much time a day do you spend on the site?
Ans :

Q - Your experience as a moderator
Ans :

Q - Do you have ideas to make the section a better place? If yes, which?
Ans :

Application must be posted in this thread.
No extra info is required.

DO NOT SPAM THIS THREAD!!

Last edited:

Johnboy11

Nadaan Parinda.
I want to be a moderator because I love this forum and want it to be a peaceful place for people to kill their time and enjoy.
I spend almost 3 hours a day here.
No experience but there is always a starting no one born something.
About ideas to make story section a betters place firstly it is already a nice place to be. Secondly with and requirements it can be modified like arranging closed threads separately and active stories with regular updates in another title at story section only so that readers can easily look for new updates.

Aryan s.

Application:

Ans : I am great fan of story section and also like to chat with people.... I thought that forum should be enjoyable place for all.... But some people just come here to just disrespect other.... In story section, It has been noticed that some have only work to disturb or distress the writer.... positive criticism should be allowed...but not the negative one....
I want to make xforum enjoyable place, clean place for all ....:)

Ans : Not fixed. when I get time, I like to visit xforum....It may be approximately 3 to 4 hour in a day....

Ans : Nope.... :sad:

Ans :
Yes....
We have to promote new members in every section according to their liking....
There must be sports section for sport lover...
In every section, we have to arrange contest in a fair manner...
We should have to look that eligible person should be rewarded....
Experience writer should be encouraged.....

Genius

The Emperor of Inferno 🔥
Ans 1
Before this site I was on xb and that was one of my favorite site . I think there are so many people of that site whi started their journey here after xb was closed.
Now when i see my fovorite writers here than i think that i should do some special for my friends who spent their time here. Offcourse it dose not matter that i amodeeator or not , i will definite help all but after being a moderator i can do something more for my friends and offcourse also for my forum :)

Ans 2

It is not fixed . I spent most of my free time here. Approximate 4-5 hours spme it may increse upto 6 hours or it may also be decease but on a average day i spend a huge part of my time here

Ans 3

Ya i was a global moderator on a forum for just short time but admin closed the forum due to his personal problems and never come back

Ans 4

Yes, i have so many ideas.

Like organizing a contest for people like xb to attract them as a active member
. We should introduce repo system like xb because one of the day our list of trophies which is very short will got completed and after that aal will same nothig new
. People like the clear view, so any type of consipiracy must we stopped imedietely

Xforum's monthly magzine invilving short stories and much more . I sure that people will like it a lot
I have many more ideas can't express them all but it is very exiting to work out on these ideas

:) :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Boss and KR$NA

Nub_Ag

Ans :to help every one on site

Ans :aaprox 4 to 5 hours

Ans :nope

Ans : yes we shall start contest and make sure the reward goes to rewardable peoples and we should add repo system or increase trophy list and we can make an exepction by removing alert system and make a follow system like if i follow a writer i shoud get alert when he comments on his thread

Reactions: Mr.Writer and Raj

Prince Sahil

◉‿◉⁩وصل یار کے دن
Ans :to guide the readers ....to stop them to abuse or call names...make this forum a peaceful place of entertainment.

Ans :i spend at least 5 hours daily..

Ans :i have knowledge of XML editing and making web design s...

Ans :yes....
To make a new window of a profile where we can find all the threads opened by the writer and his posts separately...
I want to change the colour of forum...
As background...

_SMOOKER_X_

Ne dis jamais que je t'aime
Supreme
Answer 1.. To make shure that the thread become the place where people love to share their opinion without any hasitation... And also they follow all the rules and regulations of this fourm....

Answer.. 2... minimum.. 5 hours in a day...

Answer.. 3... No I have no experience at all... But talent needs no experience it's always first time...

Answer... 4.. yes I have a lot of ideas but I can share one...
If I have to change something... I will do the numbers on every post... From which we can go to the individual post not all...
This is very helpful to create an index for the story...

I hope you like that..

Status
Not open for further replies.