• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Looking for 2 stories

Thegamer

Wanted to check with you guys if anyone has read and currently has the link or pdf for two stories. I had read these over an year ago on xossip I think but have not been able to find them anywhere since then. Do t know the names but gist of story is below.both were in English :

Story 1.
Story where three school students are attracted to a new teach who hhasa 6 month old kid. The boys make a bet/challenge to see who cans seduceher into bed first and the story revolves around this with various other happenings such as school trip to forest with aadivasis, school watchman wanting her milk for medicinalpurpose , her helping boys with their studies through home tuition and dance competition and gym and so on. A part 2 of the story was also started where she moves to a new city butt thatwas not completed I think.

Story 2.
A woman joins a hair saloon setup by her uncle and manages it. She gets an opportunity to get into modelling and thus does a few shoots forcondom ad and the story revolves around that. She later goes to her husband's home town and helps a pandit and a boy with some puja and the story was not taken further forward I think.

they were really good reads. Please. Do share if you have the link or pdf for them. Also share if the name of the stories if you have that.

thanks in advance