• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest looking bull for cyckold couple

naina969

dear readers, i am 29 naina from delhi, newly married. my husband is cuckold, first i dont like it and feel strange but now i start liking while doing sex. we decide to lookout new guy. so the guy must be experienced and have good tool. not shy and straightforward. the guy must have different fantasies. looking experienced bull who have different fantasies dominant of natire

Screenshot-20220606-141755-Facebook

Last edited:

Man4u90036

Hi naina.
This is Rohit. 29.
I enjoy meeting couples, you are not the first one . I like your thoughts about trying different and you have me there as i lead you to variety of exciting ideas to explore.

Do NOT post or request any information that might jeopardise your account security. This includes, but not limited to - private chat invites, sharing of personal contact number, Email Id, Skype Id, FB profile, etc. XForum will not be responsible for ANY issue (including phishing/hacking, etc.) that these acts might bring.

Thanks
XForum Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: naina969

Rahulf2p

Hi Naina.. I'm Rahul 25 year old..I have many wild fantasies and good experience..
Do NOT post or request any information that might jeopardise your account security. This includes, but not limited to - private chat invites, sharing of personal contact number, Email Id, Skype Id, FB profile, etc. XForum will not be responsible for ANY issue (including phishing/hacking, etc.) that these acts might bring.

Thanks
XForum Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: naina969

rajumehat

Hi naina

I am raj 30 yrs old have very much good experience couple and married women, i like rough sex.