• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - Season 1 (Completed)

vyasss2020

I will be posting the next instalment very soon. Many readers might find the story progression too slow. Think of it as sipping wine. You can’t gulp it down if you want to enjoy it. The story will progress gradually to an ending I clearly have in mind. I also want to write the story such that the power equation shifts and swings between the three characters - Shobha, Chetan and Bhola. And all this happens over dialogues, actions and situations as the lockdown progresses. Please keep leaving your feedback.
I am however keen to hear if adding pictures is welcome by other readers or not. I do have a few responses that they don’t prefer pictures. My own view is that adding photos captures the ambience and titillates the reader and therefore I have chosen carefully. If however others too feel the same way that it doesn’t, I will stop with future pic addition.
Pictures are added more spicy and your choice of pics are great. I personally prefer to have pics...

Reactions: SANJU ( V. R. )

Ankalu

You put us on t edge of the seat... Curious to know the next update... Will Chetan throw Bhola the house? how Shoba is going to defend herself? Don't make Chetan a fool who just swallow the reasons given by his wife...

I don't think Shobha is an idiot to throw the luxury and comfort life she is having with Chetan. Rather she will convince Chetan to full fill her carnal desire....

Tharkibaaj

Kanfuje ho kya ?? Kaise aage badana hai... ?
Arey apne jis disha me le jane ko soch rakhha tha ,usi ko utar do. Kuch to plan tha na ..
Piliz updt karo sahab ,,Mera tattu ghoda belagam hote ja ra
?

Last edited:

Ravi Shikha

Bhola sprang from his position of lying on top of his mistress as if he had received an electric shock. Shobha was more measured. A part of her brain had forewarned her that Chetan would walk in. Her womanly instinct told her she had to respond calmly.

She looked for a garment to cover her naked top. Bhola's discarded t-shirt was lying on the bed while her own gown had been flung away to a far corner. She quickly slipped on Bhola's t-shirt. Meanwhile Bhola was cowering with his back to the wall, clad in his shorts and cursing the gods of Jharkhand for yet another untimely interruption just when we was sure he was ascending the gates to heaven. He crossed his hands across his naked chest. Asking his mistress to return his t-shirt back seemed inappropriate. His instinct was to flee the bedroom but Chetan was glowering at the door and only exit. The French Windows to the balcony were firmly shut.

"Janu, how was your meeting? Achha Gaya?" ( Went well?)

"Fuck my meeting. What the fuck is happening here?"f

" Jaaaaanu, I told you. Baby, you forgot?, Shobha switched on her Baby doll voice, and stepped closer to Chetan. She mussed his hair affectionately. "You were sooooooooo busy", she said drawling her words, "You totally forgot what I told you na. Not your fault baby, You were working soooo hard all day".

Chetan was confused. His eyes darted from a bare chested Bhola with his back to the wall in his bedroom, and his wife who had quickly covered her top and seemed to be mentioning something he forgot. Like many husbands, Chetan lived in morbid fear of being nagged by his wife for things he was constantly forgetting preoccupied with work.

"Forgot what, baby? What are you doing with that fellow on top of you?" , his voice had come down several octaves. Shobha caressing his hair affectionately, speaking in her baby doll voice and mentioning something about being his fault - her tactics had successfully distracted him.

"Baby, come on, you forgot or what?"

"Forgot what?"

"Cmon, don't tell me. I told you naa.....!"

"Told me what?!"

This went on a couple of times, until Shobha was sure Chetan had come off his flashpoint and shifted from an angry tone to a confused tone. Then she leaned across and kissed Chetan lightly on his lips, and whispered conspiratorially in his ears, "Bhola wanted to give both of us a couple massage. You were getting delayed and I asked him to get started with me while you joined us".

Her eyes narrowed, and she cocked her head sideways in theatrical style, "Remember I came to your study to call you? Remember? You were soooo busy and you asked me to get started? Forgot, no? You shouldn't work so hard, baby! ", she cooed to him. And pecked him on his cheeks for good measure.

Chetan found himself on the defensive. His foggy mind did remind him that earlier in the evening Shobha had asked him about something, and that he had asked her to get started. He refocused back on the fly in the ointment.

"But why were you topless? And what was he doing on our bed?"

" Jaanu, how else does one get a massage? You don't expect me to wear a sari, so you? C'mon! ", Shobha switched to a tone that seemed to suggest that getting topless for a massage was the most obvious thing on earth, and that Chetan was silly to even to ask that question. Chetan didn't have a good track record of winning the argument when she switched on that tone. And logic never counted for much in that unequal crossfire.

"Aur tum kya kar rahe the?", (And what were you doing?) realizing he was losing his tempo, Chetan turned on Bhola, who he figured was the one in the trio on a weaker wicket than him. Bhola had been watching the exchange expecting any moment to be clobbered but even his simple brain told him that his bhabhi had bested saheb, and had managed to defuse the situation. Inspired by his bhabhi's spirited comeback, the lad from Jharkhand also went on the offensive.

"Aur Kya karte, saheb? Itni der se aapka intezaar kiya. Lekin aap aye hi nahin", inspired by his mistress, he kept a belligerent tone and made it seem as if it was all Chetan's fault for keeping them waiting, and added for good measure now switching to a different servile tone suggesting he was just following orders, "Bhabhi ne bola ki saheb kaam mein busy hain. Ab shuru karo. Bhabhi ki baat ka palan kaise na karen. Aap hi batayiye", he ended his voice turning a bit shrill. (What else could I have done? We waited so long for you. But you never came! Then madam said let's get started. How could I refuse her? You tell me!)

Chetan calmed down at this twin attack on him suggesting he was the one at fault.

Ground regained, Shobha knew what to do next to consolidate.

"Chalo, never mind now, it's all sorted", she kissed Chetan, and shooed Bhola silently to exit the room. "Bhola, saheb ke liye ek accha sa peg bana ke lana. Panch minute mein". (Bhola, make a strong peg for saheb. In five minutes).

Bhola slunk past Chetan and exited the room, his brain telling him the good news that he was expected to return with a drink. Simple correlation from last few evenings told him that good things happened to him whenever saheb and bhabhi had a drink in the evening.

He hoped the evening's entertainment was not yet over.

Perhaps the players were just having a drinks break.

Ankalu

Bhola sprang from his position of lying on top of his mistress as if he had received an electric shock. Shobha was more measured. A part of her brain had forewarned her that Chetan would walk in. Her womanly instinct told her she had to respond calmly.

She looked for a garment to cover her naked top. Bhola's discarded t-shirt was lying on the bed while her own gown had been flung away to a far corner. She quickly slipped on Bhola's t-shirt. Meanwhile Bhola was cowering with his back to the wall, clad in his shorts and cursing the gods of Jharkhand for yet another untimely interruption just when we was sure he was ascending the gates to heaven. He crossed his hands across his naked chest. Asking his mistress to return his t-shirt back seemed inappropriate. His instinct was to flee the bedroom but Chetan was glowering at the door and only exit. The French Windows to the balcony were firmly shut.

"Janu, how was your meeting? Achha Gaya?" ( Went well?)

"Fuck my meeting. What the fuck is happening here?"f

" Jaaaaanu, I told you. Baby, you forgot?, Shobha switched on her Baby doll voice, and stepped closer to Chetan. She mussed his hair affectionately. "You were sooooooooo busy", she said drawling her words, "You totally forgot what I told you na. Not your fault baby, You were working soooo hard all day".

Chetan was confused. His eyes darted from a bare chested Bhola with his back to the wall in his bedroom, and his wife who had quickly covered her top and seemed to be mentioning something he forgot. Like many husbands, Chetan lived in morbid fear of being nagged by his wife for things he was constantly forgetting preoccupied with work.

"Forgot what, baby? What are you doing with that fellow on top of you?" , his voice had come down several octaves. Shobha caressing his hair affectionately, speaking in her baby doll voice and mentioning something about being his fault - her tactics had successfully distracted him.

"Baby, come on, you forgot or what?"

"Forgot what?"

"Cmon, don't tell me. I told you naa.....!"

"Told me what?!"

This went on a couple of times, until Shobha was sure Chetan had come off his flashpoint and shifted from an angry tone to a confused tone. Then she leaned across and kissed Chetan lightly on his lips, and whispered conspiratorially in his ears, "Bhola wanted to give both of us a couple massage. You were getting delayed and I asked him to get started with me while you joined us".

Her eyes narrowed, and she cocked her head sideways in theatrical style, "Remember I came to your study to call you? Remember? You were soooo busy and you asked me to get started? Forgot, no? You shouldn't work so hard, baby! ", she cooed to him. And pecked him on his cheeks for good measure.

Chetan found himself on the defensive. His foggy mind did remind him that earlier in the evening Shobha had asked him about something, and that he had asked her to get started. He refocused back on the fly in the ointment.

"But why were you topless? And what was he doing on our bed?"

" Jaanu, how else does one get a massage? You don't expect me to wear a sari, so you? C'mon! ", Shobha switched to a tone that seemed to suggest that getting topless for a massage was the most obvious thing on earth, and that Chetan was silly to even to ask that question. Chetan didn't have a good track record of winning the argument when she switched on that tone. And logic never counted for much in that unequal crossfire.

"Aur tum kya kar rahe the?", (And what were you doing?) realizing he was losing his tempo, Chetan turned on Bhola, who he figured was the one in the trio on a weaker wicket than him. Bhola had been watching the exchange expecting any moment to be clobbered but even his simple brain told him that his bhabhi had bested saheb, and had managed to defuse the situation. Inspired by his bhabhi's spirited comeback, the lad from Jharkhand also went on the offensive.

"Aur Kya karte, saheb? Itni der se aapka intezaar kiya. Lekin aap aye hi nahin", inspired by his mistress, he kept a belligerent tone and made it seem as if it was all Chetan's fault for keeping them waiting, and added for good measure now switching to a different servile tone suggesting he was just following orders, "Bhabhi ne bola ki saheb kaam mein busy hain. Ab shuru karo. Bhabhi ki baat ka palan kaise na karen. Aap hi batayiye", he ended his voice turning a bit shrill. (What else could I have done? We waited so long for you. But you never came! Then madam said let's get started. How could I refuse her? You tell me!)

Chetan calmed down at this twin attack on him suggesting he was the one at fault.

Ground regained, Shobha knew what to do next to consolidate.

"Chalo, never mind now, it's all sorted", she kissed Chetan, and shooed Bhola silently to exit the room. "Bhola, saheb ke liye ek accha sa peg bana ke lana. Panch minute mein". (Bhola, make a strong peg for saheb. In five minutes).

Bhola slunk past Chetan and exited the room, his brain telling him the good news that he was expected to return with a drink. Simple correlation from last few evenings told him that good things happened to him whenever saheb and bhabhi had a drink in the evening.

He hoped the evening's entertainment was not yet over.

Perhaps the players were just having a drinks break.
The story was having some sense and now it's not. You are making Chetan a fool. When he come to room he can easily confront them by pointing the Shobha dress is laying too far and Bhola is half nacked. I think this story will move forward only by potraiNg Chetan as a fool like in this chapter...

Tharkibaaj

The story was having some sense and now it's not. You are making Chetan a fool. When he come to room he can easily confront them by pointing the Shobha dress is laying too far and Bhola is half nacked. I think this story will move forward only by potraiNg Chetan as a fool like in this chapter...
U take these 2 b flawless reflections of reality ?? ..LoL
briefly immerse ur self in the author's portrayal man , ... & once ur munna calms down, just zip it up ,forget