• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha and the Servant - Season 1 (Completed)

nusrat tamanna

Its a good point in the story to think of this as end of Season 1. Finally, the threesome has happened and Shobha has had sex with both Bhola and Chetan, and also together. At the same time, there is potential for this story to carry on. Readers will have noted that Shobha hasnt given a blowjob yet to either Chetan or Bhola, and there is scope for the story to evolve in that direction and explore greater depths of debauchery. Also, Bhola is somewhat peeved, and we havent yet truly seen Bhola in his true colours as yet. Except for what happened that "Jharkhand style" night between Shobha and him, Bhola has been pretty docile. Imagine what could happen if that were to change and Bhola were to morph into the Alpha Male of the house. Actually, I started writing the next epiosode and paused for now since I wont be able to do justice to that direction until I am sure I can commit several more updates to that particular evolution of the plot

So why am I bringing this to a halt and calling it the end of Season 1?
A couple of very different reasons. First and simply, I am expecting some family activity at Diwali time and wont be able to give this thread the sustained attention that I gave it for the last few months. Writing erotica requires lot of effort, and I - like many of the readers here - have a busy professional life. Second, I have been wanting to explore other options for publishing my work and want time to think it through. Maybe I will come back to this site after trying something else but just need a timeout for now.

This was my first attempt at erotica, and I think I enjoyed myself. For maybe ten years, I was a passive reader on the old xossip site. Some months back, I discovered this site and decided to make a start by attempting my own story. I registered myself and started writing my first erotic story. The rest may not be history, but it is certainly this thread :-) and it got 100K views.

I would encourage those who are reading this to give a shot to their writing skills on erotica. There are a few gifted English erotica writers on this site - balagopu, adiv and Madiha agarwal are awesome in their own way, and we need more like them.

Finally, I want to thank the feedback and comments of some readers who's responses kept me going. p_gal, manali bose, Rajesh Sarhadi, khemucha, thanks for your encouragement!

I will keep visiting this thread and maybe comment if there is some activity but I will take a break before I either come back with a Season 2 to this story, or post a new thread.
Di, i have sent a mail to ur gmail account. Can u plz check that?

Last edited: