• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Lockdown leads to a new lifestyle.

who do you think is the horniest?

• Total voters

Manali Bose

Is it the inspired story from Ravi Shikha's "Lockdown Sex Diaries - Shobha And The Servant"??

I still not read it, but it's look like that.. please let me inform, otherwise I don't waste my time to read a copied story..

Sorry, if I say something wrong..

Reactions: yug2

yug2

There was lot of smoke in the room, i was feeling high and horny, i had a hardon in my pants which i knew was very much visible but I did no efforts to hide it, I wasn't in the condition to care about it. Utsav was staring at shobha who was smoking joint like there was her last joint, Meghna was high so her head was placed on my shoulder and she had her hands on shobha's thigh.

Last I looked at Bhola to see what he was doing and i noticed his eyes were glued on my hardon, and that made me more hard, i was watching Bhola stare at my dick when Utsav said something "Chalo na di, koi game khelte hai", everyone got alerted to that, but bhola was in trance, he was still staring at my dick.

"Ha chalo kuch khelte hai, Shobha aur bhola bhi khel lenge, Haina abhas!!!" Meghna said looking at me for confirmation, but i was still noticing bhola staring at mine, which was noticed by meghna.

"Kya hua bhola, kya dikh gya bhaiya ki pent me" meghna said laughing out loudly, she couldn't control her laughter and kept laughing, everyone in the room started staring at bhola.

"Kya baat hai jiju, pent me gazab halchal ho rhi hai, waise ho kiske lia rhi hai, Didi ke lia, shobha ke lia ya hamare bhola ke lia." Utsav also joined in on the fun, now i was embarrased and dint knew what to answer.

"Bhaiya ka toh Bhabhi ke lia hi hoga na, mere aur bhola ke lia thodi hoga, Haina bhaiya," Shobha said that seductively and winked at me, my servants wife was sitting with me and my wife on sofa and was asking if the hardon was for her, I couldn't take it any more, i kinda knew now that Meghna was playing along.

"Arre, bhabhi ke lia toh daily hota hai, aaj toh tere lia hai" i said that in one go and gave shobha a smile, and turned towards Meghna to look at her reaction, she was smiling while looking at me. i was relived and this gave me more courage.

yug2

Shobha had a witty smile on her face and said "Sach me, bhola dekh mere lia hua hai, tere lia nai" and laughed teasing her husband. i really enjoyed the way she teased her husband, and it has been turning me on from last day.

"Arre aisi kya baat hai, bhola tujhe bhi de denge bhaiya, aek baar bol muh se tujhe chahia" Meghna said that while putting her hand on my hardon and slowly caressing it. the moment she did that, my chotu was out of control. everyone in the room was staring at my dick now. I couldn't believe what was happening here. my dick was really hard and it looked really big from my pants also.

Bhola was gasping, his mouth was dry and he licked his own lips to make them wet, I could imagine his state right now.
"Bol chahia kya?" Meghna asked him again, while still caressing my dick.

Bhola was like a toy for entire room now, everyone was teasing him and all he could manage to say was "hmmm" nodded in yes and looked down at the floor, which made everyone in the room laugh on his condition.

"Bhabhi mujhe bhi chahia" Shobha said slowly while getting close to Meghna rubbed her thighs on Meghna's thigh. she did it so seductively that meghna was awkward for a moment, I loved how shobha was taking the lead in the entire situation, and how Meghna was letting her take lead.

"Ha Ha, kyu nai, bhaiya toh taiyaar hi baithe hai, dekh" and groped my dick to show the outline of my dick to shobha and bhola as if showing it off. "Bhola meine kal bola tha na, bhaiya ka sirf naam ka chotu hai, dekh le" meghna kept on groping my dick from my shorts and showerd if off like a trophy.!

Reactions: akshatham787

yug2

"Kasam se, bahut hi bada hai" shobha said looking at my dick and acted as if she was seeing it for the first time, and when our eyes met she gave me a wink. "Bhabhi aap toh bahut hi lucky ho, bhola ka toh kya hi batau aap ko" she said humiliating bhola.

"Kyu bhola ka bahut chota hai kya" Meghna asked curiously while still holding my dick and playing with it, all the eyes in the room were on my dick while Shobha and Meghna were casually chatting.

"Ha bhabhi kya hi batau, ruko aap ko dikhati hu" she said in one go and looked at her husband, and in a commanded bhola in a very commanding tone " Bhola bhabhi ko apna lund dikha khol ke"

i could not imagine what was happening here, Shobha was so bold that i got scared for a minute that where is this leading to, i thought now someone will offended in the room and the day will get over but to my surprise Meghna was really enjoying it, she had a spark in her eyes and was waiting for Bhola to do what Shobha had commanded her.
Bhola was also looking at her wife shocked, he couldn't not understand how he was supposed to show his dick to bhabhi.

"Sunai nai de rha kya meine kya kaha, khada ho fatafat" Shobha again said and this time she was looking at Bhola very angrily and Bhola shivered listing to her and stood up at his place where he was sitting, his hands came up to his pant while he was sitting looking down at the floor.

"Chalna bhola, kholna fatafat" This was Meghna who was just asking our servant to open up his pants and show us his small dick. i looked at Meghna in a shocked, i never expected her to be this bold.

Reactions: akshatham787

akshatham787

"Kasam se, bahut hi bada hai" shobha said looking at my dick and acted as if she was seeing it for the first time, and when our eyes met she gave me a wink. "Bhabhi aap toh bahut hi lucky ho, bhola ka toh kya hi batau aap ko" she said humiliating bhola.

"Kyu bhola ka bahut chota hai kya" Meghna asked curiously while still holding my dick and playing with it, all the eyes in the room were on my dick while Shobha and Meghna were casually chatting.

"Ha bhabhi kya hi batau, ruko aap ko dikhati hu" she said in one go and looked at her husband, and in a commanded bhola in a very commanding tone " Bhola bhabhi ko apna lund dikha khol ke"

i could not imagine what was happening here, Shobha was so bold that i got scared for a minute that where is this leading to, i thought now someone will offended in the room and the day will get over but to my surprise Meghna was really enjoying it, she had a spark in her eyes and was waiting for Bhola to do what Shobha had commanded her.
Bhola was also looking at her wife shocked, he couldn't not understand how he was supposed to show his dick to bhabhi.

"Sunai nai de rha kya meine kya kaha, khada ho fatafat" Shobha again said and this time she was looking at Bhola very angrily and Bhola shivered listing to her and stood up at his place where he was sitting, his hands came up to his pant while he was sitting looking down at the floor.

"Chalna bhola, kholna fatafat" This was Meghna who was just asking our servant to open up his pants and show us his small dick. i looked at Meghna in a shocked, i never expected her to be this bold.
hottttttt story