• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Lockdown leads to a new lifestyle.

who do you think is the horniest?

• Total voters

yug2

I was still in bed with a hardon in the blanket, i was feeling too lazy to leave the bed, I could hear meghna and utsav talking, when i dint left the bed, Meghna entered the room "Utho nawab saab, dopahar ke 12 bajne wale hai" and she pulled the blanet in one go saying that, before i could react my erect dick was exposed, Meghna coldnt stop laughing looking at my face and asked," Ye kiske lia khada kar rakha hai" and kept giggling at her own joke.
"Bhola ke lia" I said the truth and waited for her reaction, she stopped laughing and gave me a look to which i continued "tumhe kya tum toh kal so gye thi, chotu k a itna mann tha tumse milne ka" i said that while stroking my cock, and giving her a wink.
we both forgot the gate was open only and we were here romancing like college couple, "aaj toh kuch jyada hi baichan lag rha hai tumhara chotu" she said leaning forward and taking it in hand.
as she grabbed my dick i grabbed her and pulled her up on bed, i was so horny from last night that i wanted to just fuck Meghna badly, i started to kiss her neck wildly and smell of shobha crossed my mind. i discarded the thought and started to move my hands towards meghna's perfectly shaped boobs and started to rub them over her t-shirt, and as i was groping her t-shirt again shobhas boobs crossed my mind, "Shobha ke toh bade hai isse" and i started to lick them above her t-shirts.
thinking about shobha was making me super wild, i separated from Meghna and remover her t-shirt in one go, she wasn't wearing anything inside, her beautiful boobs came to my view and i started to suck them like a hungry kid, "Dheere karo na, kya ho gya hai aaj "Meghna moaned!!! and started to press my face on her boobs.
"aaj toh tumhe pura kha jane ka mann kar rha hai" i said while rubbing my face between her both the boobs and then running my tongue from below to her neck.
"Acha ab chalo chotu se wait nai ho rha, muh me le lo fatafat" i said while pushing her face towards my dick, i was rough today more than normal days, but Meghna seemed to not mind it and kept supported me.

yug2

Meghna's head was right on my cock, she holded it in firm grip and looked at me, then she look her tongue out and gave me a long lick on the top of my cock. she repeated this for few types and opened her mouth and took all if it in her mouth. she was making noise every time my cock went inside i was in seventh heaven, so i closed my eyes and started to enjoy the blowjob.
My head was towards the gate and meghna had her back towards the gate, we both were so lost in our romance that we dint notice towards the gate.
this went on for some time, meghnas speed was increasing and her saliva was coming out of her mouth, I noticed she was also more horny than normal, i was enjoying it so much that i dint open my eyes yet.
It was when i was on the verge of Cumming, i opened my eyes and shouted "Meghna, mera hone wala hai", meghna had taken her mouth of the cock the, and what i saw in front me my cock exploded seeing that, Shobha was watching us from the gate and was rubbing her pussy above her saree, my cum went all over the room, on Meghna's face, bed and floor.
my reaction made Meghna too look back and she found shobha standing there, i was thinking "fuck" in my mind but meghna just smiled at shobha and said "shobha thodi gandgi ho gye hai, mein face saaf karke aati hu tu yaha bed aur floor saaf karde" and moved towards the washroom, I couldn't believe it.
I was naked on bed with my just relived cock, my cum on my thighs and cock, and my wife asked my maid to clean up and left.
shobha had a very witty smile to it, and as meghna locked the gate she moved towards my cock and started licking whatever was left on it. she then took the cum sprayed on bed with her finger and licked at it like a lollypop while looking in my eyes.
"Bhabhi ji, chusti toh zordaar hai,!!!" she said while cleaning my cock. "Kisne better chusa, apki chuddakad biwi ne ya mere gaandu pati ne" she started using such words for my wife i felt weird but my cock started getting hard again, listening to her talk like this about my wife.

• Love
Reactions: chachajaani

yug2

she had my cock in her hand and saw it grow "Bhaiya, kya baat mere chodu pati ka naam sunte hi wapas khada hone laga" she said that while giggling, i also had a laugh on this and told her to leave, "Meghna aane wali hogi" she gave my cock one last lick and left the room giving me a wink, the very next second bathroom gate got opened and meghna walked in, and saw my erect dick and said "Ab kisne khada kar dia, pahle bhola ne kia tha ab shobha kar gye hogi, haina" she said that innocently, i wondered in my mind does she know everything or is she just innocent, "Tum bhi na shobha ke samne aise hi nanga chor gye mujhe" i said complaining and getting up from bed.
i got behind Meghna who was standing in front of mirror and was applying cream on her face, I hugged her from behind "Aaj jaisa blow job tumne kabhi nai dia, kya ho gya tha aaj, Mazaaa aa gya!!!" i said while kissing her neck and i dint wait for answer and went to washroom to clean my self.
i went to living room after getting freshen up, utsav was doing some work on his laptop, Shobha and Bhola were in kitchen, i could see they were giggling about something, as soon as they saw me both of them blushed i also gave them a smile and said "Bhola nashta laga de" and sat next to Utsav.
"Jiju, nashta kar lo fir aaj badiya joint peete hai, mazza aayega" he was very excited to smoke joint since last night, i have had my fair share of joints when i was in college, nowadays while working in media company i still get to smoke occasionally.
"Bhaiya lo" Bhola said while putting my plate on table and then turned and bent to pick up a paper which made his ass to come up and i knew he did it intentionally and was offering me his ass.
I was amazed by the courage both Shobha and Bhola had found in just one day, i knew i had to slow them down or ill be in a big problem soon, Bhola stayed in that position for some good 2 minutes pretending to clean the floor with the paper he picked.
i kept looking at his ass, but then i heard Meghna's voice which broke my trance and when i saw her i found her looking at me watching Bhola's ass, I knew i was caught but Meghna just gave me a naughty smile and came and sat next to me
"Ha utsav karte hai roll, vihaan ko bhi meine sula dia, bahut din ho gye high hue" she said while picking up the packet of weed from the table in front and started crushing it.
i was still nervous and tensed that she might have seen me watching bhola's ass, but when she dint reacted i also ignored it and got back to eating my breakfast.

yug2

Bhola had gone back to kitchen, shobha and bhola both were finishing up there work, as every one did late breakfast meghna asked them to finish up the work, we were watching some series called made in heaven, meghna had crushed the weed, and now utsav was rolling it while i had finished up my breakfast and had got up to wash my hands.
shobha and bhola had also finished up the work, as they were departing for there meghna asked shobha to bring ashtray, we normally dint smoke inside our home, but today was different, everything had been different since the announcement made by PM Modi ji last night, and trust me i wasn't complaining, as soon as utsav took the first drag of the joint entire room was filled up with the smell of weed, when shobha was placing the ashtray on table, she smelled it and said "Bhabhi ji, aap ganja fuk rhe ho?"
Meghna smiled at her and said "Tujhe bhi fukna hai kya?" and pinched her waist which was visible from her saree. i had never seen meghna so jolly with shobha or bhola, i was little surprised but then nothing was being normal since yesterday, "Ha fuklo tum bhi, aaj sab bhand ho jate hai bahut mazza aayega, bhol ko bhi bula le" utsav got excited with the idea of 5 stoned people in a flat.

"Nai nai, bhaiya aap hi fuko, last time inhone ne fuka tha toh pata nai kya kya kia tha" she said looking at bhola with mischievous smile, and started to leave towards the kitchen,

"Abhas tum bola na isse, aaj kal tumhari hi sunte hai ye dono" meghna said looking at me, and gave me a smile. I was so confused at the time as to what should i do, i felt like my lie has been caught. but i had no other option.
"Aa jao tum dono bhi, fuko mat baith jao , passive hi nashe ho jaenge" i said while giving a fake laugh to get the eyes off me and came and sat next to meghna.
as soon as i said that both bhola and shobha came and sat next to us on floor, so utsav was sitting on single chair, next to it was space bhola sat there on ground then came me and meghna on couch and shobha sat near meghna's feat.
Utsav asked bhola to pass the joint to me, which he did after i took few drags i passed the joint to meghna, soon the entire living room was filled with smoke.
there was silence in room as the joint got passed and every drag filled the room more with smoke, the show was still playing on the tv and suddenly there was a gay scene between the lead and and his boyfriend, suddenly i felt awkward because of bhola sitting next to me and scene playing on tv, i turned my head to look at meghna who was really into the show then i looked at bhola on other side, who was literally lost in the show, then i shifted my eye on shobha who happened to be looking at me, as soon as our eyes matched she gave me a wink, and pointed towards Bhola, as if telling me soon you'll have him like this guy on tv.

i had an instant hard-on which i tried to hide, suddenly Meghna broke the silence "tum teeno ko kuch ho toh nai rha na ye dekh ke" and started laughing on her own joke, she was definitely getting the high from joint, infact we all could feel the high from the joint.
"Ha ho rha hai, par ab kya kare" Utsav said sarcastically and we all gave him a glance, "Jao to room me, kaun rauk rha hai tumhe" Meghna said in one go and looked at shobha for support, to which she smiled and nodded.
"Mere aur shobha ki taraf se full freedom hai, leja room me jisko leke jana hai" meghna said and again started laughing loudly on her own joke.

yug2

Bhola and mine face was red with embarrassment, while Meghna and Shobha were laughing like anything, everyone was already high in the room, but Utsav wasn't satisfied so he was rolling another one.
"Utsav bhaiya, aap bhola ko toh le hi jao room me, dekho kaise khush ho gya room ka naam sunke" Shobha said teasing her husband, i knew she was also also having the passive high, Meghna laughed and gave a high five to Shobha and pulled her to sit on the couch next to us.
This was new for us, as bhola and shobha normally sat on the floor only, but today meghna had been friendly and shobha has been responding well.
Utsav had completed rolling his joint and was lighting it when he said "Akele bhola ko le jake kya fayda, tu bhi chal" he said giving a wink to shobha, i knew the evening was going in right direction and decided to play along.
"Kya baat hai saale sahab, bahut mann kar rha hai shobha and bhola ko room me le jane ka" i said while laughing, and meghna instantly replied to it "Kyu tumhe jalan ho rhi hai?, tumhe bhi jana hai kya" she said mocking me.
"Bhabhi aap bhi chal hi ho na, akele kya hi karoge," shobha said that well slowly and seductively and i noticed her hand was on Meghna's thigh when she said that.

The room was again filled with smoke and this time utsav offered the joint to bhola also "Le bhola, thoda pee, kabse chup chap baitha hai" and literally pushed the joint on his lips with his own hand,
Bhola took some drags and coughed badly to which all laughed "Meine kaha tha na bhaiya isse mat do" Shobha said from distance only and stretched her hand to ask for joint, she took the joint and took 2-3 big drags from it, she was releasing smoke from her nose like a pro, and she looked so sexy doing that,

everyone was now high in the room, and as far as i knew horny also same point.