• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Lockdown leads to a new lifestyle.

who do you think is the horniest?

• Total voters

yug2

I was getting restless on bed, i was trying to sleep but all these thoughts were making me really horny and i had a strange excitement because i never was attracted towards guys, but what was happening with me was really new, those 15-20 minutes on bed trying to sleep felt like an hour.

i sleep only in boxers, i was sweating a lot he and my chotu was in no mood to listen to me, it was erect the entire time. I don't know what crossed me i stood up from my bed and went out to living room, i noticed it was 1 am in night but i had no work the other day, i went to balcony and started smoking, replaying all the moments that happened so far.
i dont know what crossed me i took out my phone and called bhola at night, he picked up the phone after few rings and his voice sounded like he just woke up in a shock, " hello, hello!!! ha Bhaiyaaaa boliye"

"Bhole neend nai aa rhi hai, so kaam kar rha hu, shobha ko bol aek cup coffee bana de" i normally ask bhola to come and do my tasks, but today i felt more comfortable asking shobha to come and make coffee for me.

"Ha bhaiya, bhejta hu" bhola ne bolke phone rakh dia, as soon as the phone disconnected i started getting feeling like a school boy who is going on a date, my heart started pounding real hard, my dick was visible very clearly through those boxers, i had a huge tent made in the front.
i was just hoping to have shobha in the kitchen only as both meghna and utsav were sleeping. i started planning how ill ask her to make coffee and then ill show my boner though my boxers and will grab her from back.

suddenly the door opened and bhola came from there "Bhaiya!! wo shobha toh gahri neend me so rhi hai toh mein hi aa gya"
he said the same looking at the floor and he don't even looked towards me.
now all my plans were gone the flush, i said in a disappointed mood still smoking my cigarette and looking outside the balcony, "Ha ja kitchen me bana de", I waited for his response after saying that but came none,

so I looked at his face and saw him looking at my boxers he was standing as if he was hypnotized, he was just looking at the huge boner I had and couldn't take his eyes off it.

i was enjoying all the attention i was getting from another man, so i acted as if i dint saw him but took my hands inside the boxers to adjust the dick, and whit that i acted as if accidently i brought it out of my boxers for a split second.
his breadth stopped and that very moment he looked up on my face and saw me smiling on his condition, he was all awkward and he shied away, and ran to the kitchen

Reactions: Shan shah

yug2

All this was making me so excited that i started smoking second cigarette still in balcony, from where i was standing i could look at the kitchen top, so i had my eyes on the bhola while he was making the coffee for me.
i observed him, he actually had girly characteristics which i noticed just today, the way he walked and the way his manners were.
he had put the coffee mug in a tray and was walking towards me, that's when I shifted my glance from him, i was wondering that does he satisfy shobha or not, all of a sudden i started connecting dots how they don't have a kid, and other small incidents that happened and how they led to this thing that bhola is not straight.

when he came to keep the coffee i was done with my cigarette and i tapped in and threw it on the floor right next to my legs, i dint do it on any purpose, but as soon as i did that, bhola came forward to pick that bud from the floor, the moment he came close my dick was like 5 cm away from him face now, and it was so evidently visible, there was a proper outline of my dick visible, he again stopped and went into slow motion to pick the bug, while his eyes were stuck on my dick.

I was getting super excited with all the attention, and something came out of my mouth " dare mat, kaatata nai hai", i immediately regreted what i said and was saying " fuck!! fuck!! fuck!" in my mind.
but bhola was mersmerised by the cock outline and this line did something for him, he started to move towards my dick and his eyes were close, he started to sniff my cock over my boxers.

i was so aroused by this, i could feel his nose touching my boxers. he kept sniffing my dick for some good 2 minutes and i was watching him aw-struck as.

yug2

All of this was happening so fast, that I couldn’t understand what’s happening my list was taking over me, the fact that while my wife and son sleeps in room, my servant is sniffing my dick in the balcony,
The excitement was such that my eyes closed and I was just enjoying the touch of his face on my boxers.
There was pin drop silence, my eyes were closed and I could feel Bhola slowly touching his entire face to my bulge, suddenly I felt hands on my dick and I opened my eyes,
Bhola was groping my dick from above the boxers.
He looked up while still holding my dick, our eyes met and he was just looking at me with such lust in eyes as is asking if he should go ahead.
Suddenly there was a movement from the kitchen, and balcony can be seen from kitchen and kitchen can also be seen from balcony,
Shobha was standing there and she was taking heavy breadth.
Bhola stayed in the position, bend her head to see Shobha standing there he gave her a 10 second look and moved back to rubbing his face on my dick.
I have never felt my dick so hard in my life, my heartbeat was running like a billet train.

yug2

I couldn’t believe what was happening with me, my servant who I never gave a proper look was down on his knees and was rubbing his face on my dick, and his wife Shobha was watching us from far.
I was looking at Shobha, we were having eye contact, she was giving me a very devilish seductive smile.
I could notice her hands were rubbing her pussy from over her petticoat.
She was wearing a orange blouse and Petticoat with no dupatta,
Her boobs were going up and down as her breadth.
Suddenly she started moving towards us.
She was walking like in slow motion, and her every step was making me more nervous and horny.
Bhola also noticed that Shobha is walking towards us, he stopped looked at her once gave her a smile, as if a kid has found a new toy and moved back to adoring my dick.

Shobha was still rubbing Bholas face on my dick and moved close to my ears and said.
“Kya sach me bhaiya ka 9” ka hai” Shobha still was talking to Bhola and not with me.
It was like both husband and wife had found a new toy.
I was the first time Bhola said something

I was silent and dint know how to react
“Hata na bhaiya ki chaddi, kabse soongh rha hai” Shobha said while bringing her hands close to my chest and rubbing it around.
I was enjoying how Shobha and Bhola were taking control of the moment.
Bhola took the clue and started to remove my boxers slowly.

Reactions: Jasvir

yug2

while bringing the boxers down it got stuck in my big dick, so Bhola pushed in below and suddenly as my dick found it’s freedom, it slapped below on bhola’s face.
Both Bhola and Shobha were shocked seeing my big uncut dick,
Bhola grabbed my cock and started to measure it using its hand, he had a smile on his face seeing my dick, where as Shobha looked at my dick properly and then moved her eyes to meet mine.
“Bhaiya aapka lund toh bahut hi bada hai” she said looking at my eyes and saying it so boldly.
This was the first time they said directly at me.
I didn’t knew how to reach so I kept quite and enjoyed the moment by closing my eyes.

All I did was nodded my head in pleasure, as I did that Shobha licked my neck and said again “bhaiya, Bhola aisa chusega apko ki aap Meghna didi ko Bhul jaoge” she said that and looked at Bhola.

She said while looking down on Bhola and patted her head like a pet.

Reactions: Pomas

yug2

i had lost all my energy with this blowjob, i was hard for some 4-5 hours now and the ending had been really satisfying and i knew my life is gonna change from here, before i could answer what shobha said, she came forward and brought her lips to mine, she had peculiar breadth smell, but that dint stop me, she placed her lips on mine and started to suck them, bhola was still cleaning my limping cock,
i had never imagined that i would be kissing my servants wife right in my living room, i also grabbed shobha and started kissing her passionately, after kissing for good few minutes, i broke the kissed and looked at both of them, we dint realised but it was 4 in the morning now, so i asked them to go and sleep, "Meghna jag jayegi, vihaan ko feed karane, jao ab yaha se tum dono".
hearing me say that bhola got up from his position, and started moving towards the door, but shobha came forward and gave me another long kiss and whispered in my ear "Abi room me jaake apke naam ki candle, dalungi iski gaand me" and winked while leaving towards her servants quarter.
as they left the living room, i couldn't believe what just happened with me, right here,
i took a cigarette from my box and started smoking, remembering all the incident that happened with me, i started noticing how shobha was so dominating on bhola, and how she was so bold and took control of the moment, then suddenly it crossed my mind what shobha said while leaving, "kya sach me shobha abhi bhola ki gaand maar rhi hogi"
the thought made me horny again but i decided to go back to room and sleep, i took me 5 mins to go into dreams once i was on bed.

next morning, because i had nothing to do i was in my bed till late 11 am, meghna was out side with utsav and vihaan, i could hear there voices. they were talking about what do they want to eat for lunch, "Bhola sahab ko uthao room me jaake, kabse so rhe hai" she said calling out bhola's name. "Aur puchna lunch me kya lenge" she continued, i knew bhola would come in any moment now, so i removed my boxers and got completely naked under the blanket and acted sleepy,
bhola entered the room and called out my name "Bhaiya!! uth jao" i ignored and acted asleep, he came closer and called out again "Bhaiya!!! bhabhi ji bula rhi hai" i ignored again and changed my position a little which brought the blanket lower and rested just above my dick, there was no movement in room for next few seconds. then i felt a hand on my stomach which started moving below "bhaiya" he said in a intimate voice, i opened my eyes a little to watch his face.
He was not sure what to do as the gate was open, but the view was making him horny, "Bhola!!!, kaha rah gya" Meghna shouted from outside which broke my and bhola's trance. he hurriedly shaked me" bhaiya, utha jao fatafat" and ran towards the living room

Reactions: chachajaani