• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Lockdown leads to a new lifestyle.

who do you think is the horniest?

• Total voters

yug2

Hello everyone,
I am new to xforum, been reading some of the most erotic stories on the website. but lately i have been searching for a particular type of story to satisfartsy my urges but have been unable to found the same.
so here is how my story starts.

Ill be introducing you to the characters as we go.

my name is Aabhas patel from Surat, but I have been settled in Bangalore from last few years, I work in a multinational corporation as there marketing executive. My father has been a reputed Charted accountant in Surat, so i have recieved the best education but not being much interested in clerical work i started working for a marketing company after my graduation and slowly i rose to being a marketing executive in a bog company heading a staff of around 50 people.
I had been in relation with Meghna from last 8 years and got married to her 5 years back, she was an aspiring theatre artist when we met but then gradually changed her career to yoga instructor for a luxury wellness company.
Meghna had an innocent face with very sharp features, she had a smile you could die for. I always used to tell her you look like Aditi rao hyadri (Bollywood actress). she had fair skin, she was 5'8, she had a beautiful figure and she knew it. she looked innocent but knew wonders she can do to the boys.
Our son is 3 year old and she still looks like a 18 year old, ohh I forgot to tell you she is 30 year old now.

Last edited:

yug2

So our Flat in Bangalore has 3 rooms, a living space, kitchen and servants quarter attached to it. our flat is on the 12 floor, our society is also huge with around 200 flats in it. Meghna's parents live in Bangalore only so Meghna's younger brother Utsav who is 21 year old only is being treated by us all as kid only because of big age gap between Meghna and him, so Utsav used to spend a lot of time at our home, so we gave a permanent room to him.
So one room is used by us another by Utsav and one used to remain vacant for my parents when they visited.
Utsav was studying management right now because of his father's pressure, but he wanted to pursue acting just like his elder sister.
he was a good looking kid, was active in sports, had a good body, and good looks used to run in Meghna's family.
We used to tease her about having girlfriends, he always smiled away the topic but we knew he had girls coming over to our place when we were not in town.
we had a servant named Bhola, he was also young only 28 year old he ran away with his wife from his home town at the age of 24. i hired him 2 years back, he lives with his wife Shobha in the servants quarters.
though we don't pay Shobha but she at times helps Bhola and even help Meghna in day to day activities so Meghna pays her off in bits and pieces, sometime small change for daily needs and sometime used clothes and utensils.
Bhola is very reserved, doesn't talk much, stays in himself, though he is pretty good at work. he is thin, has dark features but kept himself clean, brushed his hair, clean shaved and used to wear my old clothes given away by Meghna.
whereas Shobha on the other hand was street start, knew what to say when, she also had dusky color but had amazing raw features, she was a generic village beauty. she was also thin like Bhola but had an amazing figure because of all the hard work.

So the story starts the day Our prime minister Modi ji announced a complete lockdown in India in march, we never realized our life will start changing from here on.
It was just me Meghna our son vihaan, Bhola and Shobha in the apartment, Utsav was at her parents place that day.
as soon as it was announced there was a restlessness in the room, i started asking Bhola about the food supplies we have, where as Meghna started calling out to her parents place.

Reactions: snidgha12 and bun

yug2

“Abhas” Meghna called out my name from the room.
“Utsav is planning to stay the lockdown with us, Wo bhi aa rha hai in half an hour” Meghna said while still talking on phone to her mother.

I asked Bhola to make room for Utsav, and I started watching news, Meghna was excited like a kid and kept asking me questions like will we really not go out, how will we manage food, she was excited that I will stay with her for next one month without going to office,

“From today for next one month I’ll be all yours and Vihaan” I said making Vihaan sit in my lap,
To which Meghna came close to my ear and said
“Let’s make a sister for Vihaan in this lockdown” and licked my neck slowly and moved away.
This made me shiver in excitement which was felt by Vihaan also,

“I’ll have you day and night for next coming days, but your brother will be here with us. So no privacy.” I said showing my displeasure on the same.

“So like that toh we have Bhola and Shobha also. We don’t go around fucking in living room” Meghna said with a devilish smile.

“Okay!! Leave all that, now that you are free for next few days.
Let’s open a wine and watch a nice movie.”
And without waiting for my confirmation she shouted
“Bhola”
“Ji bhabhiji “ Bhola said while entering the room
“Bhola drawer me se aek wine ki bottle le aao aur 2 glass bhi le ana”
Vihaan ka khana peena ho chuka tha aur Wo ab aaram se apne toys ke sath khel rha tha.

We started drinking and in the balcony.
Meghna was in generally good mood because of the thought that I’ll be with her for next few days.
And that started getting visible after 2 glasses of wine.
“Abhas, Vihaan ko sula do na, mera mann nai hai uthne ka, and wapas aa jao usse Sula ke fatafat.”

I took Vihaan to the room and started to make him sleep, it took me 10 minutes and when I got back, I saw Bhola pouring wine in Meghna’s glass and was little awkward.

“Bhola kya hua?” I asked entering the balcony

“Bhaiya Wo bhabhi ji ko wine chahia thi, but uth nai Paa rhe the, and Wo Kuch Kuch bol bhi rhi thi” he said while looking around and trying to leave the balcony.

“Kya kah rhi thi?” My question stopped him.

Reactions: snidgha12

yug2

"Bhaiya aap bhabhi ji se hi puchlo" and he left the room hurridly!!

I found it little awkward but chose to ignore the same and moved towards Meghna, she looked pretty drunk, she had her eyes close and she was lying down on the couch, her top got little up and her beautiful white waist was visible, and found her state really adoring. when i moved towards her to take the glass from her,

"Kya hai abhas!! let me enjoy today. tumhe kya kaam hai kal ab?"

"Acha baba, jaisa tumhara man, Tum lag zordaar rhi ho waise aaj". I said while taking a smoke out and keeping it on lips,
"Waise Bhola ko kya bol rhi thi tum? , wo thoda azeeb sa act kar rha tha."
I sat down lighting a cigarette.

"Bhola kab aaya yaha? mein toh tumse baat kar rhi thi," she suddenly realized something while saying this and got straight on chair.

"Shit, fuck toh wo tum nai Bhola tha, Shiit abhas i said so many things" she got restless and started to look at me in a very innocent guilty way.

"Arre aisa kya bol dia baba?" i was literally laughing seing her all worried.

"I was saying chalna abhas, bahut din ho gye aaj i'll give you blowjob, i was in such a horny mood." she took the cigarette from me and took a puff "But fuck, kaand ho gya"

I was also pretty drunk, and the cigarette after wine makes me happy high, so i was enjoying all this
"Arre koi na, wo kya hi karega chor tu, ye bata kya kya bola, and ab blowjob toh dena padega, mera chotu toh blowjob ka naam sunke alert ho gya hai"
i said rubbing my dick over my shorts, and giving her a wink.

"Chup rho tum, tumhare chotu ki hi tariff kar rhi thi, jo sirf naam ka hi chotu hai" she said giving me a witty smile and taking a last puff of the smoke, she got up from her chair and came and sat on my lap.

"Meine literally bhola ko ye bata dia, ki tumhara Chotu 9" ka hai and kheere jitna mota hai" she said that giggling and hiding her face in my chest.
all this talks was literally making me hot, but suddenly the bell rang, i saw the time to 11:30 baj gye the.

"Utsav, aa gya shayad." i said getting up, i went to the door to open up the gate, utsav was standing with two big bags on the gate.
"Kya jiju, lockdown hi karwa dia aapne toh," he looked really excited about the lockdown.

I came in after him, told him to get fresh, "Mein bhola ko bulake aata hu, tera dinner daal dega"
I usually used to give him a call on phone, but today i dint realized why buy i started walking towards there servant quarters, his gate was little open, and there was some noise coming from inside.

yug2

I got little curious about the noise, or may be i was drunk, i started to listen to the talks.

"Aaah shobha, Bhabhi ji ne khud mujhe bataya" There was a excitement in Bhola's voice, i was getting more and more curious.
"Aur kaise randi ki tarah bol rhi thi, ki aaj toh apka 9" ka chotu pura chus lungi, aah shobha aaram se karna," bhola was so into mood that time, i was sure meghna's talk has made him hard and shobha is giving him a blow job right now.

"Dhang se toh kar rhi hu, kya sach me bhaiya ka 9" ka hoga, mann toh kar rha hai jake abhi unki pent khol ke dekh lu" Shobha said all that in a very seductive tone, hearing all this my pole was fully erect.

I moved closer to the gate to see what's happening inside, i was shocked to what i saw.
bhola was facing other side of the wall, and was bent down all naked, shobha was sitting beside her with just her blouse on top, what shocked me was that shobha was fucking Bhola's ass with an candle and was stroking his cock at the same time.

i was literally shocked to see this, and i touched the gate nervously which made some noise and they turned around and saw me looking at them, they were shocked. we were in the same position for some good 30 seconds , with a candle in bhola's ass, and shobha's hand on that candle.

after 30 seconds shobha realized and started wearing her clothes in a hurried way, whereas bhola jumped naked on the ground and touched my legs and started saying sorry,
"Bhaiya maaf kardo!!! galti ho gye, shobha aa ke bhaiya ke pair pakad, bhaiya please maaf kardo"
he said all this pleading, shobha wore her clothes and stood on one side with her head down, i gave her a look and then looked at bhola again, he still had that candle in his ass, i noticed bhola had a very thin body like a girl, had a cock which must not be more than 4", it looked like a pensil.

i gave him an angry look, and then again looked at shobha and said," Utsav aaya hai, aake khana laga do". and left the room

yug2

After leaving from servant quarter, i was still confused about what i saw and started talking to my self. "Kya bhola gay hai, shayad isilia unka koi bacha nai hua, but shobha kaise uski gaand maar rhi thi, aur wo bhi mazze se chudwa rha tha, and ye donno mere hi lund ki baatein kar rhe the."
i was thinking all this when i reached the living room and saw meghna and utsav on the living room, "Arre kaha rah gye the" meghna asked looking at me.
"Arre wo kuch nai, bhola aur shobha so gye the, unhe utha ke aaya hu"
"Aur utsav all set for lockdown, wapas ghar nai ja paega ab 1 mahine," i said while changing the topic.

"Arre jiju, ab 1 mahine full mazze karenge. mein toh dher sara weed bhi leke aaya hu," utsav said pointing towards his bag.
"aap mein aur di, full stoned rahenge, vihaan ko sambhalegi shobha" he said laughing on his own joke.
i also got excited, there was too much information coming my way.

suddenly i heard noise at the back door, it was bhola and shobha, they both walked in slowly and had a while face, like they have seen a ghost, i knew the state they were both in so i wanted to enjoy it a little more
"Bhola wo candle jo jala rakhi thi room me, wo toh bhuja ke aa gya na" i said looking at him and i said it in a very straight way.

hearing this bhola was all terrified , and was like "ha bhaiyaa!!! kaunsi candle, acha haa, wo meine rakh di dhang se"
shobha was looking at me from the corner eyes, and i felt she aint that scared as compared to bhola.

"utsab ka khana laga do" i said that and moved towards the kitchen, where bhola and shobha were alone,
when i reached there bhola was making chappati and shobha was standing behind him. i reached the kitchen and i still had the image of bhola in mind with a candle in ass, which made me hard.

"Bhola zara, neeche wale drawer me se wo biscuit ka packet nikana," i said looking into the eyes of shobha, who was also looking straight in my eyes, bhola hearing me hurriedly bent down to look for the biscuit. his ass was out when he bent.

my eyes moved from shobha to bhola's ass, which shobha knew and followed my eyes to bhola's ass. she realised i was getting excited about it. " bhola is wale me nai wo aur bhi neeche wale me hai, thoda aur jhuk ke dekho"
she was looking at me when she said that and had a smile on her face, bhola bended a little more, and his ass was in the air to be visible to both of us.

yug2

shobha had a devilish smile on face now, her fear of being caught had disappeared as she knew now that i haven't told meghna yet and still entertaining both of them.

shobha slowly moved towards bhola and kept her hand on her ass and said "Jaldi karo, utsav bhaiya table pe wait kar rhe hai"
and slapped his ass slowly.
she still had her eyes on me while doing all this, as if she was showing her husbands ass off. i found the entire seen so sensual.
my chotu was clearly visible from the grey shorts i was wearing and i was so into the moment i did no efforts to hide it.

"Abhas, kya hua?, kaha rah gye?" meghna's voice made me come to reality. " i started to move nervously towards the living room when shobha called out my name "Bhaiya ji".
i stopped for a moment i looked towards her, she just pointed towards my shorts with her witty eyes and gave me a wink, when i saw below i saw a huge pole in my shorts, which was visible properly, i brought my hands to my dick and adjusted it right in front of shobha, while bhola was still on his all fours and looking for biscuits, i adjusted my dick and moved out towards living room still processing all the things that happened in last one hour.

i was so horny the entire time we were on dining table, all i had in mind was how shobha was showing off his husbands ass to me.
later that night when we went to room, Utsav departed to his and bhola and shobha were also in servant quarter, i was so horny that knew that i would fuck the shit out of Meghna today, meghna was little sleepy now.
"Meghna bahut jyada mood bana dia hai tumahri un baato ne, ab aaj toh blowjob dena hi padega" i said rubbing myself to her shoulder.
"Abhas bahut neend aa rhi hai ya, please" all she could managed to say. but today i was in super mood so i started to rub her boobs over her nighty.
"Abhas mat karo na" she said getting irriated towards me, so even i moved back to my side and decided to sleep with a hard dick in my hand.

Last edited:
Reactions: chachajaani