• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Life of an Undercover Cop

hotpriya

Hello, people of XForum

The following is a thread of a story of an Undercover Cop who uses her skills to solve crimes. The inspiration is taken from Kirtu Comic's Priya Rai.
Have a read.

Thanks,
XOXO

hotpriya

Index
S. No,TitleSynopsis
1 IntroductionMeet Soniya, the protagonist
2Skills Test
Soniya demonstrates her skills to Detective Lakra

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssking

hotpriya

Introduction

The main heroine of the play is Soniya Patel. She began her police carrer as a woman constable but worked her way up. She was a woman of about 26 and had figures of 38-32-34. She was extremly beautiful and had a craze for geting fucked. Soniya started as a police constable in Mumbai. One day she flirted with the head inpector there and made her way up to be his assistant. From that day the fucking continued after every case.
Every Sunday, all the constables would use to gather near the jail where Soniya did a strip dance. The way she jiggled a boobs and ass made the whole place stink of cum. On freetimes, she would go in the jail to get gangbanged by some of the criminals too.

But one day..something stranged happened.

Soniya got a call telling that there was someone who knew everything about her and if she wanted to keep things safe…she should get into the car that was right opposite to the door. Soniya without any hesitation got in. Then the car took her to someplace strange..and old warehouse.
It was abandoned…but then a handsome, sturdy police officer came out and led her inside

Inside was a whole operating cell for a special police division…Then the conversation started…

The Man: Hello madam, I am Detective Lakra…Head of Undercover Unit
Soniya: Hello sir…but why am I brought here..??
DL(detective Lakra) : We looked upon your resume and saw that your skills are perfect to be an Undercover Cop
Soniya: What resume….???

Then Lakra handed her a file. Soniya opened it and was shocked. it contained photos of her sex with the academy instructor, the head inspector, her strip dances and all her gangbanges with the criminals. She was unable to speak…

DL: Dont worry…these are safe with me…There is no blackmail…we just want you to join our Undercover force…You got skills
Soniya: Okay..but will these remain a secret…???
DL: Yes, of course
Soniya: Ok thank you…
DL: Ok then…the driver outside will lead you to your new house where your stuff is already moved and tomorrow morning at 9 you have to be here for the Oreintation and the Breifing
Soniya: ok sir…and thank you for keeping it a secret
DL: Oh my pleasure….
Soniya: How can I thank you…??
DL: Well…why dont you show me ur skills…today night after dinner…8:30 at my farmhouse..I will have you picked up
Soniya: Ok..you would be happy to see my skills…see ya tonight…

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
:congrats: for new story .

Great start , very good narration . Keep going .

Reactions: Ssking

hotpriya

PS: This episode is kept short on purpose to make way for the new updates

Skills Test

That night Soniya was very excited…her new job…big salary..rich cocks adn plus undercover. She was very happy. She started on dressing. She wore a one-peice skirt..black colour with black-red bra and no panty. She was looking smoking hot and was thinking to herself…”This is the chance to impress my boss”

At 8:00 pm at car came at Soniya’s house. She went and sat inside and the car started moving toward the Detective’s farmhouse. Then Soniya, feeling bored…tried to start a converstaion..

Soniya: Hi..are you the detective’s driver…??
Driver: I was..now I am yours
Soniya: Some intro about you…??
Driver: Well my name is Tarun. And I am your driver
Soniya: Ok tarun..nice to meet you
Tarun: nice to meet you too mam…
Soniya: Oh please..call me Soniya…
Tarun: Sure Soniya..

Soon they arrive at the farmhouse….

Soniya: Ok Tarun, I will call you up when I am done…
Tarun: Ok mam…anytime…

Soniya enters the farmhouse and Lakra greets her…

Lakra: hello Soniya…you look amazing…
Soniya: Thank you sir…
Lakra: please have a seat..dinner’s ready…
Soniya: Ok sir…

During dinner, Soniya told him all about her adventures at the police station and how all the persons there would miss her. Lakra remarked that her life at undrcover would not be any different. Suddenly Soniya says…

Soniya: Well sir..that was a nice dinner…now how about aome buisness….
Saying this she lifts her skirt up and then shows her wet pussy to Lakra..He jumps there and starts licking it…Soniya moans softly…”oooohh aahhhh oooohhh you know how to handle your tongue….keep going…ooohhh” After some 10 minutes of licking…Soniya opens up her clothes and thengets ready in a doggy position where Lakra comes and thrusts his dick inside…Soniya screams in pain..”OOOhhh aaaahhhhh aaarrrrggghhhhh sir..sir..keep going..this is fucking great..aaah..aaahhh….go on..”

After 10 minutes of pounding…lakra cums on her boobs. The syas
Lakra: you are a nice fuck…I would love to fuck you when you come after winnign a case
Soniya: Thank you sir…You were great too..Bye…
lakra: Bye..and dont forget tomorrow is an important day….
Soniya: Yes sure sir…good night

Soniya gets in her car..she was a little more drunk so she says Tarun to take the highway route.
Tarun: But mam..that long way…
Soniya: Do as I say…
Tarun keeps driving and then Soniya tells her to stop…he stops the car. Soniya gets out and then leans on the bonnet lifting her skirt up and showing her asshole….
Soniya: this hole got left..drill it
tarun could not beleie his eyes..he immediately came out of the car..took out his penis and then fucked Soniya anally….for around 10 mins on the bare road…
After fucking..he drops her home where Soniya gives him her red-black bra and says..”You earned it..you are a good fuck”

Then she goes to her apartment and falls of to sleep…

• Love
Reactions: Ssking and Badri

Ssking

PS: This episode is kept short on purpose to make way for the new updates

Skills Test

That night Soniya was very excited…her new job…big salary..rich cocks adn plus undercover. She was very happy. She started on dressing. She wore a one-peice skirt..black colour with black-red bra and no panty. She was looking smoking hot and was thinking to herself…”This is the chance to impress my boss”

At 8:00 pm at car came at Soniya’s house. She went and sat inside and the car started moving toward the Detective’s farmhouse. Then Soniya, feeling bored…tried to start a converstaion..

Soniya: Hi..are you the detective’s driver…??
Driver: I was..now I am yours
Soniya: Some intro about you…??
Driver: Well my name is Tarun. And I am your driver
Soniya: Ok tarun..nice to meet you
Tarun: nice to meet you too mam…
Soniya: Oh please..call me Soniya…
Tarun: Sure Soniya..

Soon they arrive at the farmhouse….

Soniya: Ok Tarun, I will call you up when I am done…
Tarun: Ok mam…anytime…

Soniya enters the farmhouse and Lakra greets her…

Lakra: hello Soniya…you look amazing…
Soniya: Thank you sir…
Lakra: please have a seat..dinner’s ready…
Soniya: Ok sir…

During dinner, Soniya told him all about her adventures at the police station and how all the persons there would miss her. Lakra remarked that her life at undrcover would not be any different. Suddenly Soniya says…

Soniya: Well sir..that was a nice dinner…now how about aome buisness….
Saying this she lifts her skirt up and then shows her wet pussy to Lakra..He jumps there and starts licking it…Soniya moans softly…”oooohh aahhhh oooohhh you know how to handle your tongue….keep going…ooohhh” After some 10 minutes of licking…Soniya opens up her clothes and thengets ready in a doggy position where Lakra comes and thrusts his dick inside…Soniya screams in pain..”OOOhhh aaaahhhhh aaarrrrggghhhhh sir..sir..keep going..this is fucking great..aaah..aaahhh….go on..”

After 10 minutes of pounding…lakra cums on her boobs. The syas
Lakra: you are a nice fuck…I would love to fuck you when you come after winnign a case
Soniya: Thank you sir…You were great too..Bye…
lakra: Bye..and dont forget tomorrow is an important day….
Soniya: Yes sure sir…good night

Soniya gets in her car..she was a little more drunk so she says Tarun to take the highway route.
Tarun: But mam..that long way…
Soniya: Do as I say…
Tarun keeps driving and then Soniya tells her to stop…he stops the car. Soniya gets out and then leans on the bonnet lifting her skirt up and showing her asshole….
Soniya: this hole got left..drill it
tarun could not beleie his eyes..he immediately came out of the car..took out his penis and then fucked Soniya anally….for around 10 mins on the bare road…
After fucking..he drops her home where Soniya gives him her red-black bra and says..”You earned it..you are a good fuck”

Then she goes to her apartment and falls of to sleep…
???❣️??hot as like you