• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Legen....wait for it....dary!

Makkintosh

Hey everyone, my name is Mehul. I'm 21 years old from Jammu City, India...Been living in Chhattisgarh for the past 5 years. I love music and am a trained singer, love to cook and i'm currently pursuing Mba. was very fond of xossip when it existed and i hope that this journey i start here today doesn't disappoint. hoping for a great future for this forum and to all my co-members.
hoping this legacy to be legen.....wait for it....dary!
thank you!

Reactions: PARADOX

rups

Hey everyone, my name is Mehul. I'm 21 years old from Jammu City, India...Been living in Chhattisgarh for the past 5 years. I love music and am a trained singer, love to cook and i'm currently pursuing Mba. was very fond of xossip when it existed and i hope that this journey i start here today doesn't disappoint. hoping for a great future for this forum and to all my co-members.
thank you!
Welcome Mehul, having those skills ... singing plus cooking ... is adorable ... wish you a great stay here.

PARADOX

ଗପ ହେଲେ ବି ସତ
thank you!
Is that you in your av ?