• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Serious Kis kis ne apni wife ko chudwaya hai

sandhyaa

Before closing the discussion, which is becoming without logics and rational, I will clarify following:
1) Read the title of the thread. It do not refer to desire or fantasy of being cuckold, it refers to actual act of cuckolding.
2) Read the dictionary defination of "deviant". Deviant is not a curse word, not an insulting word, do not show anyone to be a criminal or unacceptable to society if the corresponding act is done in privacy without hurting anyone else. I don't have to be a jury to call a deviant act to be deviant, everyone knows it. If you do not accept it, it's your problem.
3) I did not respond to anyone's post when I used maths to put across my view. I did not show anyone in poor light or did not question their right to be a cuckold. All I did was that though everyone accepts the reality of a very small fraction of the society to be cuckold, I showed with logic how small that fraction is.
Dear Hyperbola,

True to your ID, you are a bundle of energy and power. I too happen to have a deep interest in Cosmology and I know what is Hypernova.

Unfortunately, you are wasting your knowledge, talent and precious time trying to teach logics and rationals here, I realised to my dismay that these people are beyond any capability to understand logics and rationals. They live in their own make believe world and refuse to open their eyes or brain. They are like frogs trapped in a well who thinks that the well is only that exists in this world, they can not see anything beyond that.

Dear Hyperbola,

True to your ID, you are a bundle of energy and power. I too happen to have a deep interest in Cosmology and I know what is Hypernova.

Unfortunately, you are wasting your knowledge, talent and precious time trying to teach logics and rationals here, I realised to my dismay that these people are beyond any capability to understand logics and rationals. They live in their own make believe world and refuse to open their eyes or brain. They are like frogs trapped in a well who thinks that the well is only that exists in this world, they can not see anything beyond that.

kuch kuch yaad aa rha hai, purane forum mein bhi ek bimari thi .. 2 id bana rakhi thi usne .. ek se gyaan dena, dusre se wah wahi karna !

• Haha
Reactions: Innocent_devil
Thread sahi tha . Lekin behas arguement aur lack of ligics and knowledge ne ise barbaad kar diya . Socha tha maza aayega thread me . Par yahan to bakchodi chal rahi

you are right. Jin logo ki khud ki fantasy nhi hai, wo yahan gyaan dene pahunch gaye hain. upar se dusri ID lekar aaye hain jo inke gyaan ko support :shag: kare

I am outta here !

maleeba

you are right. Jin logo ki khud ki fantasy nhi hai, wo yahan gyaan dene pahunch gaye hain. upar se dusri ID lekar aaye hain jo inke gyaan ko support :shag: kare

I am outta here !
Fantasies ka bhi sex life me important role hai. Bina fantasy bine soche meri maa ke saath accidentally sex sambandh suru ho gya tha.

But meri aur meri wife ki wife swapping aur incest ki fantasy hi hume real wife swapping aur wife ko uske bhai ke saath real sex relationship tk le gyi.

Aurat me purush se jyada sex bhukh hoti hai. Naya sex sambandh bnane ka daring bhi aurat me jyada hota hai. Pahal karne me bhi aage rahti hai.

Meri wife muje kahti hai terese kuch nhi hoga. Wife ne wo sb kr dikhaya. Aur uski vajah thi wife ki kaamechha. I'm husband of horny wife. I love my wife's hornyness

Reactions: Rgroy97

sandhyaa

I am outta here !
Stop making baseless allegations and statements. Take some pains to find out since when I am a member and when Hypernova became member. You can also take some efforts to read all my posts, especially since they are only few in numbers. I am educated enough and capable enough to write whatever I want to convey. I don’t need to fire the gun from someone else’s shoulder. I do not know who Hypernova is, but anyone having even an average brain can understand his educational level, the clarity of his thoughts and his capability. Neither of us need anyone else to be our dummy and applauded each other. An elephant keeps on walking without paying attentions to dogs barking, because he knows they can not do anything except barking.

Anyone

Are kya ho raha hai yaha. Bat kuch hai chal kuch or hi rahi hai