• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Serious Kis kis ne apni wife ko chudwaya hai

No educated has called Kamasutra as deviant, that's your conclusion. Kamasutra is compilation of sexual behaviours, sexual postures and techniques. It do not anywhere support promiscuity or premarital/ extramarital sexual indulgence.

Average/ normal behaviour, especially in the context of sexual practices, is defined as what is followed by majority of the population. Deviant is outside this normal. I didn't criminalise the deviant, but non- criminalisation doesn't transform it from deviant to normal. Lesbian and homosexuality have been decriminalized, but both still remains deviant. What sexual activity or preferences any three adults out of their consent and free will in the privacy indulge in is their right, no one is stopping them. What is being discussed is how prevalent is it in the society.

Don't bother whether I get a virgin wife or not, that's my lookout.

Overall, there is an attempt to derail the issue. Stick to the logical arguments without an attempt to score brownie points and exchanges will be more meaningful. If you wish to make it non-logical, then better stop it.

Finally I meet the Jury, bestowed with the power to decide who's normal and who isn't !

:lol:

Moreover, when you do not have any fantasy nor desire to swap/ cuck with your partner, you won't be able to add anything meaningful to the thread.

fun with mathematics was another thing though ..

Last edited:

hypernova

Finally I meet the Jury, bestowed with the power to decide who's normal and who isn't !

:lol:

Moreover, when you do not have any fantasy nor desire to swap/ cuck with your partner, you won't be able to add anything meaningful to the thread.

fun with mathematics was another thing though ..
Before closing the discussion, which is becoming without logics and rational, I will clarify following:
1) Read the title of the thread. It do not refer to desire or fantasy of being cuckold, it refers to actual act of cuckolding.
2) Read the dictionary defination of "deviant". Deviant is not a curse word, not an insulting word, do not show anyone to be a criminal or unacceptable to society if the corresponding act is done in privacy without hurting anyone else. I don't have to be a jury to call a deviant act to be deviant, everyone knows it. If you do not accept it, it's your problem.
3) I did not respond to anyone's post when I used maths to put across my view. I did not show anyone in poor light or did not question their right to be a cuckold. All I did was that though everyone accepts the reality of a very small fraction of the society to be cuckold, I showed with logic how small that fraction is.

Before closing the discussion, which is becoming without logics and rational, I will clarify following:
1) Read the title of the thread. It do not refer to desire or fantasy of being cuckold, it refers to actual act of cuckolding.
2) Read the dictionary defination of "deviant". Deviant is not a curse word, not an insulting word, do not show anyone to be a criminal or unacceptable to society if the corresponding act is done in privacy without hurting anyone else. I don't have to be a jury to call a deviant act to be deviant, everyone knows it. If you do not accept it, it's your problem.
3) I did not respond to anyone's post when I used maths to put across my view. I did not show anyone in poor light or did not question their right to be a cuckold. All I did was that though everyone accepts the reality of a very small fraction of the society to be cuckold, I showed with logic how small that fraction is.

whatever ..

maleeba

Kisi ke man me sex ko lekar koi bhi fantsy ho sakti hai.. Par koi esa bhi hai jis ne apni wife ko chudwa diya hai... Vo bhi khud ki fentsy ko lekar...
Wife ko uske bhai se chudvata hu. Hum 5 couples se wife swapp krte hai pr akele purush se wife ko kbhi nhi chudvaya

maleeba

Aap ek dam sahi kah rahe ho bro..
Lekin jo sach hai mene vo hi kaha..
Topic mene es liye cheda kiyo ki pata to chale ki kon kon hai bhi jinki etni himmat hai...
Fentsy to sab ke man me rahti hai.. Par kon puri kar pata hai ye ek muskil kam hai
Ha wife ko dusrose chudva na bahot muskil hai. Maine aur meri wife ne bhi bahot muskile face ki hai. Pr ab hum wife swapping enjoy kr rhe hai

maleeba

Bro yadi aap ki man ki bat hai to ek bar biwi se bhi puch lo... Sayad vo bhi yahi chayti ho
Mostly biwi ya dusre se chudvana chahti to hai pr society me badnami ka dr. Sharm, himmat nhi kr pana. Husband ko pasand na hona. Bahot vajah hai jo wivese chahte hue dusrese nhi chudvati

Reactions: Rgroy97

maleeba

ek bar close friend se but shayad wo ek hadsa tha ... uske bad fir is bare bat hui aage kya hota hai dekho
Bhai pls batye ki ye hadsa kaise hua. Aur hadse me kya kya hua. Aapko aur aapki wife ko lga ho ki ye hadsa acha tha aur tum dono ki icha hai ki aisa hadsa fir baar baar ho to ho jane do. Hadsa ho to hme btana bhai

Reactions: Rekhaji