• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Serious Kis kis ne apni wife ko chudwaya hai

Kisi ke man me sex ko lekar koi bhi fantsy ho sakti hai.. Par koi esa bhi hai jis ne apni wife ko chudwa diya hai... Vo bhi khud ki fentsy ko lekar...

:approve:

hypernova

I will like to explain with bit of mathematics. But first let every one be clear that no husband can claim to have satisfied this fantasy unless the wife consents for it out of her desire, not by any deceit. There is very small percentage of men and women who have such desire is no secret, however small that percentage may be. I am unmarried and have no such fantasy.

So let us assume that the probability of a man with such desire is x and the probability of a woman with such desire is y. What is the probably of man and woman with this desire to be a married couple? Many may think that it is x + y; but actually it is xy. If both x and y are assumed to be 0.01 (which I believe is close to reality), then xy is equal to 0.0001.

Now every one can draw their own conclusions.

Kisi ke man me sex ko lekar koi bhi fantsy ho sakti hai.. Par koi esa bhi hai jis ne apni wife ko chudwa diya hai... Vo bhi khud ki fentsy ko lekar...

ye strong independent women wala daur hai .. biwiya khud chudwa aati hain .. hubby iske support mein ho to bta deti hain, jo iske against ho toh nhi batati !

I will like to explain with bit of mathematics. But first let every one be clear that no husband can claim to have satisfied this fantasy unless the wife consents for it out of her desire, not by any deceit. There is very small percentage of men and women who have such desire is no secret, however small that percentage may be. I am unmarried and have no such fantasy.

So let us assume that the probability of a man with such desire is x and the probability of a woman with such desire is y. What is the probably of man and woman with this desire to be a married couple? Many may think that it is x + y; but actually it is xy. If both x and y are assumed to be 0.01 (which I believe is close to reality), then xy is equal to 0.0001.

Now every one can draw their own conclusions.

India celebrates 10 million weddings per year ( wiki )

10,000,000 x 0.0001 = 1,000 couples!

A couple stays sexually active for 10 years, so in duration of ten years = 1,000 x 10 = 10,000 couples !

Now, there are X = 0.01 husbands who married outside Y category
and, there are Y = 0.01 Wives who married outside X category

So, out of 10 million minus 1000 weddings, there are 0.01*(9999000) = 99,990 couples with husband having mentioned desires
and 99,990 couples where wives have said desires, in a nutshell .. 1,99,980 couples where at least one partner has said desires ..

assuming 5% on each side happen to persuade their partners .. that leaves us another 19998 couples every year ..

for an integral of 10 years, we have 1,99,980 couples which have convinced their partners ..

total leaves us with around 2 lakh and 10 thousand couples currently enjoying these desires ..

With the polygamy and infidelity becoming more common in today's society, your assumption of " 0.0001" probability seems too miser ..

the numbers are vast, u just don't know :)

hypernova

India celebrates 10 million weddings per year ( wiki )

10,000,000 x 0.0001 = 1,000 couples!

A couple stays sexually active for 10 years, so in duration of ten years = 1,000 x 10 = 10,000 couples !

Now, there are X = 0.01 husbands who married outside Y category
and, there are Y = 0.01 Wives who married outside X category

So, out of 10 million minus 1000 weddings, there are 0.01*(9999000) = 99,990 couples with husband having mentioned desires
and 99,990 couples where wives have said desires, in a nutshell .. 1,99,980 couples where at least one partner has said desires ..

assuming 5% on each side happen to persuade their partners .. that leaves us another 19998 couples every year ..

for an integral of 10 years, we have 1,99,980 couples which have convinced their partners ..

total leaves us with around 2 lakh and 10 thousand couples currently enjoying these desires ..

With the polygamy and infidelity becoming more common in today's society, your assumption of " 0.0001" probability seems too miser ..

the numbers are vast, u just don't know :)
Your maths and logic are fine, I won't dispute that. But I will like to respond with two facts.

1) When I gave probability figures, it was only half the story, and you have too missed the other half in your logic. The probability of husband and wife both having this desire works out to be xy. But for actual event to occur, another male is needed. Contrary to what proponents of this may like to believe, not every male will indulge in this act, whether he is single, married, divorced, separated. Therefore, theoretically, the probability is xxy, which is 0.000001. Add to this factors like age, status, education, looks etc. of all the three persons involved which all the three persons will exercise before taking a plunge in to this, the probability will further reduce by a factor of 10 to 100. This is far lower than 0.0001 (xy).

2) I never claimed that this is a fig of imagination. For any event one can think of, the probability is never zero; the whole foundation of Quantum Physics/ Quantum Mechanics is based on this principle. However, if we discuss deviant behaviour or deviant sexual acts, the measure of prevalence is not the absolute numbers but the percentage of people indulging in it. With India's population having touched 130+ crores, out of which about 65 crores will be in active sexual life zone at any given time, the absolute numbers for even such a low probability event also will be in lakhs. But that doesn't make it widely prevalent behaviour, it still remains a very low probability event.

Anyways, thanks for your analysis. You did put in your efforts. Disagreements are nothing to be ashamed off, it's very normal.

Your maths and logic are fine, I won't dispute that. But I will like to respond with two facts.

1) When I gave probability figures, it was only half the story, and you have too missed the other half in your logic. The probability of husband and wife both having this desire works out to be xy. But for actual event to occur, another male is needed. Contrary to what proponents of this may like to believe, not every male will indulge in this act, whether he is single, married, divorced, separated. Therefore, theoretically, the probability is xxy, which is 0.000001. Add to this factors like age, status, education, looks etc. of all the three persons involved which all the three persons will exercise before taking a plunge in to this, the probability will further reduce by a factor of 10 to 100. This is far lower than 0.0001 (xy).

2) I never claimed that this is a fig of imagination. For any event one can think of, the probability is never zero; the whole foundation of Quantum Physics/ Quantum Mechanics is based on this principle. However, if we discuss deviant behaviour or deviant sexual acts, the measure of prevalence is not the absolute numbers but the percentage of people indulging in it. With India's population having touched 130+ crores, out of which about 65 crores will be in active sexual life zone at any given time, the absolute numbers for even such a low probability event also will be in lakhs. But that doesn't make it widely prevalent behaviour, it still remains a very low probability event.

Anyways, thanks for your analysis. You did put in your efforts. Disagreements are nothing to be ashamed off, it's very normal.

the uneducated will always consider kamasutra as Deviant behaviour ..

Disagreements is not what I get offended to, its the illiterate trying to "Label" the experienced as "Deviants" .. especially the virgins !

The probability of a man finding a virgin wife is much lower than the probability of deviants .. so better be prepared !

hypernova

the uneducated will always consider kamasutra as Deviant behaviour ..

Disagreements is not what I get offended to, its the illiterate trying to "Label" the experienced as "Deviants" .. especially the virgins !

The probability of a man finding a virgin wife is much lower than the probability of deviants .. so better be prepared !

No educated has called Kamasutra as deviant, that's your conclusion. Kamasutra is compilation of sexual behaviours, sexual postures and techniques. It do not anywhere support promiscuity or premarital/ extramarital sexual indulgence.

Average/ normal behaviour, especially in the context of sexual practices, is defined as what is followed by majority of the population. Deviant is outside this normal. I didn't criminalise the deviant, but non- criminalisation doesn't transform it from deviant to normal. Lesbian and homosexuality have been decriminalized, but both still remains deviant. What sexual activity or preferences any three adults out of their consent and free will in the privacy indulge in is their right, no one is stopping them. What is being discussed is how prevalent is it in the society.

Don't bother whether I get a virgin wife or not, that's my lookout.

Overall, there is an attempt to derail the issue. Stick to the logical arguments without an attempt to score brownie points and exchanges will be more meaningful. If you wish to make it non-logical, then better stop it.