• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Serious Kis kis ne apni mummy ko kabhi chudte hue dekha hai ya suna hai share your thaughts

I saw my dad fucking mom on two occasions.

Our one story ancestral banglow was built by my great grandfather in the old style prevalent at that time on a large plot with huge open ground spaces on all the four sides. There is a big open to sky chowk (चौक) in the middle and all the rooms are built on three sides of the chowk having doors and windows opening to the chowk. Set of two numbers of toilets and bathrooms are located about 20 feet away on fourth side as was the practice at that time (not to make toilet and bathroom part of the house). Though the house is very well maintained, but the old wooden windows and doors have not been repaired/ replaced.

First time I saw them fucking was when I was studying for 10th CBSE board exam. I used to study past 2400 hrs. I was returning back after urinating when I saw a beam of light coming from a small hole in the window of my parents bedroom. With sex harmones creating a riot in my body at that age, I couldn't resist the temptation of watching. My mom was lying on a spare mattress on the floor, her head towards the window. Her petticoat had been rolled up past her navel (she never wears saree while sleeping) and she had spread her legs wide apart. Dad was shaving her pussy bush. After shaving her pussy clean and smooth, they indulged in some foreplay during which both of them got totally naked and then the actual fucking started. Mom was lying on her back while dad was in kneeling position. Since mom's head was towards window, I could see dad's penetration and strokes clearly. Watched the whole action till the end.

Second occasion later.

Very well described, would to read the second occasion as well.

kailash1982

Very well described, would to read the second occasion as well.
I did not post the second occasion description here because I had already posted it on a thread with similar content in this forum. The thread is by Capt. Jack Sparrow titled "किसीने मम्मी की चुदाई देखी है". you can go to this thread and read there.

Reactions: The Mask Editor
I did not post the second occasion description here because I had already posted it on a thread with similar content in this forum. The thread is by Capt. Jack Sparrow titled "किसीने मम्मी की चुदाई देखी है". you can go to this thread and read there.

Thanks a lot Bhai.

Lovegaand

Banned
My experience ...

Haan mene dekhaa hai apni desi sanskari mummy ko chudwate haue aur Nanga bhi dekha mummy ko...

Jab m chotaa tha Kareeb 2009ki bat hai tb mummy ki umar 38ki hogi ...

Muje yaad h uss raat rakha bandhan tha ..ghar m bua aye hue thi...usewally papa dusre room m sote hai ...par uss rat hum ek hi kamre m thi..hmara 2kmro ka mkan tha...

M mummy k pass so rha tha ...tbhi raat ko achank meri ankh khul gye..kamre m andera thaa ...
Bss halki si roshni arhi thi ...joh uss andere m dekhne k leye kafi thi...

Mene dekha mummy meri khaat par nhi hai ..phle toh m dar gya ...kuch awaje bhi arhi thi puch puch ki...aur papa k bolne ki

Isse phle m mummy ko awaj marta meri najar papa ki khaat par gye .aur mera gala sukh gya..yeh najara mene phli bar dekhaa thaa ..

Meri body m current sa dud pdaa muje ajib sa lg rha thaa..

Mene dekha meri mummy papa ki khaat par thi ..mummy ke badan se saree gayab thi aur petticoat bhi gayab tha..sirf meri mummy I badan par unka blouse tha...

Mummy khat par ghodi bani hue thi..uski badi gaand gori chiti gaand piche ki side ko nikli hue thi ..

Meri mummy lgatar hil rhi thi ..
Kyuki mere papa piche se dhkka mar rhe thi uss tym muje kuch smj nhi aya muje lgaa dono m ldai horhi h pap mummy ko mar rhe h muje bhut dar lg rha tha..

Mummy bhi ahh ahha kar rhi thi anadn lerhi thi...aur papa Tej tej dhkke mar rhe thi...

Uss tym toh kuch smj nhi aya m chup chap dekhta rhaa ...
Kareb 10min bad mummy wapas mere pass akar let gye .uss tym bhi mummy nangi thi ..uski nangi jahang muje lg rhi thi ajib lgrha tha ..

Pta nhi fir kb muje nind agye..

Dosto uss din toh m smj nhi papa lekin jab hosh sambhala toh pta chla uss raat meri maa chudwa rhi thi aur m kitna lucky tha ..
Uss ghtna ko soch soch kar aaj bhi m muth marta hu