• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Kayi ankhai batein...

Rahi_16

Dauntless Extortioner
The story dates back to 90's era. It was time when one the all the technology we see today as just started to pick up the race .I still remember the days back then it was me and my cousin who after school use to spent time together playing cricket,and us to roam in the jungle nearby. Those were the days..

...I am Rahi a studious youngster, the only son of my parents. I was good at studies then was a school topper for consecutive years also was good at sports like cricket and swimming.

Everything was going good when one day everything changed my life..

firefox420

gud luck for starting a new thread....

Rahi_16

Dauntless Extortioner
It all started a on a night when all our house member and neighborhood all were sitting outside and chit chatting. I felt to pee suddenly, and one of my neighbourhood girl(akka) , she is the daughter of my uncle and is atleast 8-10 years elder than me. She said she shall accompany me to the toilet area (kindly note that it was 90's era and we were living in a normal village) which was outside the compound . I followed her and pissed and when I returned she demanded me to stay for. a while as she also needs to pee. She didn't move further but right away stbin front of me by lifting her pavadai and started to pee. I saw her big butt and also she saw me looking at her, but didn't tell said anything and we came back our respective place with our family's. Days passed I started to think more about her as it was first time I saw something as such. My dick started to become like a rod when I think about it. And one fine day my parents had need to go out for entire night as someone close from relative was serious thus she stayed with me for the night and all other from her family and my family went. I was a feeling sleepy since I had a match in the that afternoon. It was at nearby 11pm at night I had felt like peeing but when I came to senses I saw her playing with my dick in her mouth at first I was like surprised or shocked since it was first for me then when she saw me awakend she came near me and told it's common and we can enjoy and not to tell it to anyone. I promised her. After sometime she removed all her dress and also undid my clothes and now both were naked she slept on the bed and folded both her legs and asked me tocome between her and to insert the dick at the entrance, it was difficult to me as I was wondering which hole should I penetrate as I can see there holes ( one for peeing,other for sex, and one for shitting) and it was covered by hairy jungle. After multiple attempt she guided me Nd I was inside her. I was in wonderland and couldn't find way to express the excitement and feeling it came to me at the moment and I didn't long I felt peeing and isked her she told me not to pee inside but do it outside. I did as instructed by her. After we dressed and slept .
.....after some 10 minutes their was a sound from the ceiling window and we panicked , akka took a torch and followed the sound and enter outside and we saw a shaddow who just disappeared . We both looked at eachother with shocked and frightened taht who it can be ....

Rest shall be update later .. kindly share your feedback.

Siraj Patel

The name is enough
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
imageedit_1_6191540282.png

Hi dear,

As you are aware, we are organizing our first Ultimate Story Contest. We will be pleased to see your story at the contest, it's a platform for everyone to express their thoughts.

You can check the details about the contest and post your stories here: ★☆★ Xforum | Ultimate Story Contest 2019 ~ Entry Thread ★☆★

In case you need any help or you have any queries, feel free to pm me or any Staff Member.

:thanks:
As your Friend,
Regards - Siraj Patel