• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Thriller Kaun? (Completed)

humtum

No matter how many mistakes Sagar may have made, but he tried to save the honor of Kajal, I loved it, at least something good happened. It was not successful, that's another matter.
Bhalla was resorting to Kajal to save his life like a coward. The love chemistry you showed in the beginning now makes sense. Everything happened because of love. Rohit wanted to force Kajal's love and love could not be forced.
Mother and son gave death to both brothers, I am very happy to know that this should happen to such people. The first scene of the story is also being understood now. Indira did well by telling Amit the truth.
Today, due to all your hard work, this story has become good. Finally everything went well I am very happy with it. Everything from the beginning of the story to the last update was very good. I liked your story very much. I am impressed with your writing. I hope you will come to us soon with a new story. Thank You...

...KAUN...
:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Thanks for all support through your detailed review of every update. :love:

Rahul

Kingkong
I know you are busy in many work but kuchh reply to de hi sakte the story padh ke.
ht bhai bahut jaldi end kar diya yaar abhi bahut game tha isme :verysad:

Ankitshrivastava