• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Aap Is story ko kaisa dekhna chahenge?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Achayan100

Great going bro.. the part of Mamta n sabhya s well written..but too small for a weekly update.

Tbh since n just before diwali.. updates have been underwhelming.. specially after the episodes where all characters are back home..

U r one writer who s reaching GOAT level with your this story..and I am sure aap yeh standard maintain rakhenge... But as a reader I feel the story with weekly update model a slow.. which s ok if the updates r healthy not fillers..
Again I can imagine it's not easy to manage all this with day to day chores..

However it's a point I guess u know already.. I just shared..
Anyways keep going.. u r one writer who we all can't get enough of😎

TharkiPo

Dramatic Entrance
Great going bro.. the part of Mamta n sabhya s well written..but too small for a weekly update.

Tbh since n just before diwali.. updates have been underwhelming.. specially after the episodes where all characters are back home..

U r one writer who s reaching GOAT level with your this story..and I am sure aap yeh standard maintain rakhenge... But as a reader I feel the story with weekly update model a slow.. which s ok if the updates r healthy not fillers..
Again I can imagine it's not easy to manage all this with day to day chores..

However it's a point I guess u know already.. I just shared..
Anyways keep going.. u r one writer who we all can't get enough of😎
Thankyou for the appreciation it means a lot, yes a bit busy in some work will serve update ASAP.

Reactions: ABHISHEK TRIPATHI