• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica KARMA

Mayaviguru

One new story writer is missing

Reactions: kamdev99008

Mayaviguru

Hope you all will love it..
A short story

I woke up late one night feeling uneasy. I realised that I was alone on the roll up mattress, which my wife, Diptee and I, shared as a bed in the small servant quarters, behind the bungalow of the wealthy Kapoor family.

I was worried and sat up. Perhaps Diptee was in the latrine. I waited; but after 20 or so minutes I was more worried as she had not returned.

Tying my lungi (Rectangular strip of home spun cloth worn like a skirt) around my naked body I opened the door and went out into the humid night air. Diptee was not in the latrine or even outside it.

I walked quietly up the path of the Kapoor's large back garden and nervously approached the door of the kitchen and looked in through the mosquito netted window. Diptee was not there.

I was unsure what to do, when suddenly, the kitchen light went on and I saw Mr. Kapoor walk naked into the kitchen and take something from the fridge. He didn't notice me standing in the darkness outside the door.

I was surprised to see Mr. Kapoor nude. He has a slight paunch and a Typical Brahmin fair complexion. I thought that rich people with air conditioners and fans didn't need to sleep naked like we did.

There was the sound of voices, and then a man I recognised only as Mr. Kapoor's friend came into the kitchen. He was also naked but unlike Kapoor sahib, he was shaved around his privates and had an erection. Like Kapoor sahib, he was fairer skinned then me with a hairy chest and thick legs.

Mr. Kapoor laughed and pointed at it saying "Yaar! Isko ziyar Na karo. Jao iski choot ki under dahlo Na!" (Dude! Don't waste it. Go and put it in her pussy).

"Fikar mutt karo yaar" The friend said with a laugh "Iski choot khai nahin jari hai" (Don't worry, dude. Her pussy isn't going anywhere).

A third voice called out sweetly from inside the bungalow. I recognised the voice at once, its rural accent familiar to my ears

It was my wife's voice saying "Sahibjee mai jao?" (Sir, should I go?)

"Ari Diptee Kamal go chaudney do pehli" (Hey Diptee let Kamal fuck you first) Mr Kapoor called back pushing Kamal through the door back into the bungalow.

I listened in shock to this exchange. My mind swirling with confusion and alarm. What was going on in there?

I went around the bungalow and seeing a lighted window went over to it and looked in.

There on the bed I saw a sight I had never thought I would see in this life....

Diptee, my 20 year old wife was on her back, naked with Mr. Kamal on her. His hips were moving between my wife's dark brown thighs. His light brown ass heaving up and down between her raised legs and I saw clearly that he was fucking her. I could actually see his Lund piston in and out of my wife's choot (cunt) as he squeezed and sucked her large brown breasts.

Mr. Kapoor was sitting there in an armchair beside the bed, smiling and talking in English to Mr Kamal. I could hear what they were saying but I don't understand English. Still, you don't need to know a language to understand what the conversation was about. They were discussing Diptee and fucking her.

I saw Kamal sahib give a few final thrusts and stop. He had obviously come in my wife. Kamal sahib gave Diptee a tight slap on her brown ass and as she squealed in mock pain and pouted, he pulled out of her and stood up.

"Zabadast Diptee" (Excellent Diptee) He said shaking his Lund and wiping the tip of it with his palm.

"Maza aiya Sahibjee" (You enjoyed it sir) Diptee asked rubbing her choot dry with a tissue

"Ari haramey bukh-bukh nahin karo. Kamal hut jao pechey" (Hey you fuckers, stop chatting. Kamal move out of the way) Kapoor sahib said as he climbed onto Diptee's sweat glistening brown body and guiding his Lund into her choot using his hand, started fucking her.

I saw Diptee laugh and pinch Mr. Kapoor's face playfully as he started to pump her. His light brown hands taking firm hold of her dark brown buttocks as he rammed her again and again with his Lund.

Kamal sahib stood watching and making remarks in English that I didn't understand.

I backed away from the window and walked slowly and quietly back to the servant's quarters.

What had I done to offend the Gods so badly?

Until eight months ago, I had lived with my parents and brothers and sister-in-laws on the land my family had farmed since time began. Simple farmers with simple needs. But the monsoons had failed twice and debt had forced us off the land into the City of Bangalore.

I thought my luck had changed when we found employment as live-in-servants at the Kapoor's house. They were very rich and very kind to us.

Now I had found my wife under Mr Kapoor and his friend being fucked and what was perhaps worse, enjoying it.

I didn't sleep but lay down on the mattress and waited for Diptee to return.

Maybe an hour later, she sneaked quietly into the room and whispered "Raj?" my name. I pretended to be asleep. She quietly opened the steel trunk that contained all our possessions and took something out. After a few minutes she put it back and closed the trunk and locked it. She quickly lay down beside me and went to sleep.

Next morning I woke up not sure when I had actually fallen asleep.

Diptee was already up. It was past 6 am and the household chores would have started. Remembering what I had seen and looking at the steel trunk, I opened it and slowly searched it careful not to make it obvious that I had been in it.

After 15 or 20 minutes I found an old biscuit tin, wrapped in an old sari. I unwrapped the tin and looked at it. I had never seen it before. We certainly didn't eat biscuits that came in tins. Factory rejects bought by the kilo from pushcarts, was the most we could afford.

I opened the tin and stared in shock at the contents. There were neatly tied wads of currency notes. Sorted by denomination. I counted them. There was over Rs.32,000.00 there. That was more money then I had ever held in my hands at one time. It was more then we could have saved in 8 months. More then we could have saved in 28 months.

I sat down and stared at the money. The evidence was clear. My wife was a whore who fucked for money.

The whole day, as I swept the driveway, watered the plants and weeded the flower beds I could only see Diptee bucking underneath Kamal and Kapoor sahib. My mind was just numb with the shock of it all.

At 1pm Diptee brought me my food and we sat together under a large banyan tree. She fanned me with a bamboo fan as I quietly ate my Dall and rice. It was just like old times on the farm. She talked as if nothing had happened and I listened without hearing a word she said.

That afternoon, instead of taking my usual afternoon nap, I walked slowly to the local temple and prayed and meditated.

The Kapoors were rich and powerful. They had given me a job when I had none. They had fed me when I had gone without food for days. Diptee had obviously not been forced to do anything. She was obviously paid for her services. She seemed to be willingly lying there on Kapoor sahib's bed. Taking his and Kamal sahibs spunk and cash.

Now what should I do? What could I do?

Only when you have been hungry, homeless and penniless can you understand how desperate you can become when faced with the choice of losing food and shelter in order to save your honour. There is no honour in starvation.

Kapoor and even Kamal sahib were handsome men. Tall, fair and untarnished by hard physical labour and poor medical care. I could understand how my wife would be attracted to them but both men at the same time?

On my way home from the temple, I past through the red light area. It was really not on my route but my mind seemed to be on auto pilot. I bought a pack of condoms from the street vender and looked at the numerous doors and balconies where women of all shades, from every corner of south Asia stood offering themselves

I stopped at an open doorway where a Nepali looking girl made eyes at me. A few minutes later, we were on a charpoy (bed) fucking. My dark rough hands holding onto the cool soft buttocks of the yellowish brown whore as I pressed my face to the small buds of her firm breasts and thought of Kamal sahib fucking my wife. The small room, we were in, was partitioned by a curtain and from behind the curtain came rhythmic fucking sounds as another prostitute took care of a client. I sent my lund into her shaven choot wildly and roughly but she didn't seem to notice. Her pussy was hot and wet but her eyes were expressionless as I came in her. As I left the house, She took up position again leaning against the door making eyes at passing men, young and old. As I turned the corner of the street, I saw her lead a man into her house. another client, another fuck. Were Kapoor sahib and his friend only that to Diptee? Was I? I had thought that fucking another woman would help ease the tension in my head but it hadn't. I had just spent money.

That night as I lay half asleep beside Diptee, I felt her get up.

"Ram" (my name) She said "Ram?" asked shaking me gently. She leaned in close; I could feel her breath on my face as she whispered "Ram?"

I pretended to be asleep and ignored her. She got up quickly and I heard the door quietly open and close as she left our quarters.

I waited a few minutes. Listening for any sound that she was still near. Silence.

I got up and followed her up the path, careful to make sure she did not see me.

I saw her enter the bungalow through the kitchen door and walked slowly around the bungalow to the window of Kapoor's bedroom.

There was a light on and through a gap in the curtains; I saw a man and woman having sex.

The woman was astride the man's hips bouncing up and down on his lund as he slapped her buttocks and panted.

Something was wrong though. The fair skinned woman happily riding the lund was not my wife. I suddenly realised that I was watching Mrs. Pinkie Kapoor having sex with her husband.

I had instinctively stepped backwards as I realised this, but then thinking that Kapoor sahib had screwed my wife, I therefore could at least watch his wife buck naked and eagerly on his cock, I moved back to the window and peeped in.

As I watched Mrs. Kapoor's well filled out figure with its milky white skin glisten and shine as she fucked, I wondered why Kapoor sahib would take my wife when his wife was so very sexy. Diptee is a very attractive woman, Large dark eyes, small full lips and a great body but like most South Asians, I liked my women fair.

I heard Mrs. Kapoor pant and groan and collapse in obvious orgasm against her husband.

The man grabbed her tightly and roughly rolled her onto her back with his cock still deeply embedded in her pussy. Then the head of the man, which had been hidden from my view by a bedside lamp, and who I had thought was Mr Kapoor, was clearly visible

The man was in a yellow Turban, a Sikh Turban. I recognised him as Sahibs friend Gopal Sahib. Gopal rammed and screwed Mrs Kapoor like I had screwed the Nepali prostitute, Making her ass bounce and her large breast wobble as his tool pistoned in and out of her sparsely haired cunt.

Suddenly a naked Kapoor sahib came in and started shouting. But he wasn't angry. He was shouting for Kamal sahib and my wife and another girl, I recognised as Gopal's wife, to come and watch the show. The other three came in, also naked, with Diptee's breasts being squeezed and fondled freely by Kamal sahib.

They all formed a circle around the fucking couple and laughed and urged Gopal on in his efforts. I noticed that Kapoor sahib was busy fingering Diptee's choot and kissing her neck as he stood behind her and pressed his erect lund against her back.

Gopal sahib came with a cry of pleasure and a string of Punjabi words I didn't understand.

Then as he got off Mrs. Kapoor, Mrs Bhindhi. Gopal knelt between Mrs. Kapoors legs and started fingering and licking her cunt.

I realised that Mrs. Gopal was sucking the cum of her own husband out of Mrs Kapoor's choot.

Kamal Sahib was not inactive, giving Mr Gopal a 'high five', he got behind Mrs Gopal and brutally aimed and thrust his Lund into her very hairy bush.

Mrs Gopal was a darker skinned woman then Mrs. Kapoor but still much lighter then Diptee. Unlike Diptee, she had a thick bush of pubic hair clearly visible in the kneeling position she was in.

Kamal sahib was really fucking Mrs Gopal hard. So hard that she stopped sucking Mrs. Kapoor's cunt and began squeezing and mauling her own breasts and nipples, as she groaned and panted in pleasure..

I then saw Kapoor sahib disappear into the bathroom as Gopal Sahib kissed and mauled Diptee's breasts. Diptee was busy pulling and fondling his semi hard cock with its thick hairy carpet of pubic hair back to fuck capability.

Kapoor returned with a bottle of something. He squirted some of the contents out onto his palm and then massaged his erect cock thoroughly with it.

I saw Diptee shake her head and back away.

Kapoor laughed and said" Ari Diptee. Is sai kutch nahin hota"

"Nahin Sahib" Diptee replied "Is sai board dard hota."

Gopal sahib laughed and said "Acchha Masoom Ram itna masoom nahin hai. Ab ki gaand be marta" (So innocent Ram isn't so innocent...he fucks your ass too).

I waited for Diptee to deny it but she didn't.

Kapoor sahib pulled Diptee into an embrace and hugged her like a loving father would console a daughter. It was almost possible to ignore the fact that they were both naked and Kapoor's lund was up erect and throbbing against my wife's firm brown tummy.

He whispered something into her ear and she nodded and to my astonishment, bent forward with her hands on her knees and her legs parted.

She was quiet as Kapoor sahib poured what I thought must be oil from the bottle over her butt crack.

He smeared it with his fingers and the I saw him poke his index finger into her.

Ari yaar!" Kapoor said to Gopal who was watching the whole operation with great interest. "Ram nai is ki gaand ko pardiya" (Hey Dude. Ram has really busted her ass open).

The news made my knees almost give way under me. I had never entered my wife that way. Yes, I had fucked her from behind many times but always in the pussy never the ass.

Kamal sahib was finishing his screwing of Mrs. Gopal with a series of deep hard thrust that left her sobbing in pleasure, I was sure.

As Kapoor sahib took up position behind her, the whole act was taking place so close to the window that I would have stretched out my hand and squeezed her breast, if it wasn't for the mosquito netting on the window, I had a close view of the whole thing.

The fact that no one noticed me staring through the gap in the curtains showed their confidence in being secluded and also their fixation on what they were doing.

Diptee gasped as Kapoor sahib thrust into her asshole. I could not actually see the penetration but the look on both their faces told me that he was entering her gaand.

"Kapoorji" Gopal said hotly, trying to persuade Diptee to take his lund into her mouth. "Jaldi karo ji. Is ki gaand board mazidaar lugdi" (Hurry up. Her ass looks like a lot of fun)

I watched as Kapoor sahib began to pump Diptee's ass. Slowly at first. Very gently. Whispering sweet words to her as slowly he picked up pace.

He was soon fucking her ass with hard deep thrusts. Each bringing a squeal from Diptee's quivering lips.

"ahhh ahhh Ohhh oooooooooooooooh: Diptee moaned

"Lugda hai kay Ram nay sai tara nahin chauda is ki gaand, Kapoorji" (Looks like Ram has not fucked her ass properly Kapoor) Gopal said squeezing Diptee's tits as she held onto his prick.

Kapoor was really pumping now; Gopal had to hold onto Diptee to stop her falling forward from the force of his thrusts.

"Oooooooooooooooh Sanjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! "Diptee moaned as Kapoor filled her ass with his lund one last time and came.

My heart skipped a beat. Sanju, my brother, Sanjay's nickname. Why had she called out his name as Kapoor came?

I was not the only one to catch it.

"Sanju?" Gopal asked with a laugh, taking my panting sweating wife in his arms and lifting her up with ease.

"Bol khuria, yeh Sanju korn hai" (Tell me girl, who is Sanju) Gopal asked planting a kiss on Diptee's face.

As Gopal sahib lifted her up I heard Mrs Kapoor giggle and saw that Kamal and Mrs Gopal were busy teasing her and each other as the lay on the bed. Mr Kapoor had gone into the attached bathroom after uncorking his lund from Diptee.

Gopal slapped Diptee's ass playfully and asked her again who Sanju was.

Diptee whispered into his ear and he laughed.

"Yeh do hota hai! Bhai hamaisah upne barbhi ki pechey lugjatae" (That always happens! A brother always gets after his sister-in-law) Gopal said putting Diptee down and turning her away from him, her ass against his prick as he added "Ao Diptee Baji, ab ka Gopal bhai ko be gaand do" (Come on Diptee now give your Gopal brother some ass too).

Gopal sahib asked Diptee if Sanjay had screwed her before her marriage.

"Nahin Sahib! Hum essi-wessi log nahin hai" (no sir! We aren't those type of people) She said waving her hand dismissively.

"Essi Wessi log" (Those people) Gopal said with a laugh of derision.

"Ari chall gaand idhar do meri masoom rani" (Oh come, get your ass into position my innocent queen) Gopal said gently slapping her butt.

Diptee laughed and rubbed her buttocks hard against his Lund saying "Laikin Sanjay nai roz roz meri gaand ko chauda, shaadi sai pehli aur shaadi ki bard." (But Sanjay fucked my ass daily before and after marriage) "Aur Tu nai buri shork sai gaand mariya ainna? "(And you happily gave your ass right?) Gopal said with a tight slap on her ass.

I backed away from the window as Gopal thrust his lund hard and fast into Diptee's ass. I was actually willing him to be rough. I hated my wife. She was not only screwing my employer and his friends but had been butt fucked by my own brother. Who knew how many other men had had her.

As I heard her moan and gasp and heard Gopal abuse her lustfully in Punjabi, My heart though would not harden to her. I made up my mind that I would stay with her. Like I said earlier, there is no honour in starvation. Diptee was just making sure there would be a safety net for us. But she had screwed Sanju and that I was sure had not been a cash transaction. For that I would use her like 'they" used her. She would do what she did with them, with me.

I already decided to find out how fucked her asshole was with a little anal sex of my own.

My wife was a whore. I would now accept my fate and hope that my Karma was better the next time round.

The story begins the next day after Ram has witnessed his wife’s activities with Kapoor sahib and others.

Diptee was her normal self. We ate lunch as usual under the large banyan tree and she talked, like village girls do, of things that made no difference to me and held no interest.

She was unaware of the fact that I had witness both Kapoor Sahib and Gopal sahib butt fuck her the night before. She had no idea that I had heard her unembarrassed confession of pre-martial anal sex with my own brother and naturally did not know that I knew about her side business as a whore to the Kapoors and their friends.

I had spent the afternoon at the temple again and meditated. This was my Karma. I accepted what the GODS had ordained for me in the belief that that acceptance would earn forgiveness from them.

Diptee was bathing when I returned. She was like most south Asian rural folk very particular being clean and smelling nice. In the profession she had chosen with the clients she seemed to be servicing, it would be more important then ever.

She came damp and sweet smelling from the bath shed, her cotton sari (No blouse) clinging to her hot body. As she talked about the afternoon’s events in the house, I pulled my vest off and untied my lungi. Diptee looked a bit surprised to see my hard throbbing Lund at attention and looked at me a moment as I pulled up and down on the shaft, hooding and un-hooding my cock tip with the foreskin of my Lund.

We never fucked in the late afternoon, but I was feeling very hot and also very vengeful.

“Bard mai Jaan” (Later Darling) she said turning away and brushing her long thick silky hair.

I came up behind her and took hold of her hips and said “Nahin Diptee, abhi” (NO Diptee, now). I pressed my hard on against her soft damp ass.

She looked at my face and smiled. ”Tik hai meri jaan.” (Ok my darling)

I watched as she pulled her damp sari quickly off and lay down on the mattress her legs open and her fingers working on her clit to get her choot wet for my entrance. I had never noticed before but, it seemed so cheap and whorish the way she did it

I knelt down and shook my head “Khutti bunjao” (Become a bitch) I said softly.

She smiled and got on her hands and knees, her lovely dark brown buttocks with the deep damp split of her butt crack offered invitingly to my man meat.

I had taken my wife ‘doggy style” many times. She obviously expected me to fuck her like a bitch but, I had other plans. I made her rest her face on the mattress and put her body weight on her elbows and knees. Then as always in the past, I guided my Lund to her hot damp hole where I now knew many Lunds had gone, many times, and entered her.

She sighed and told me to be quick so she could bath again and help in the bungalow with dinner.

‘Yes’ I thought’ I know how you help in the bungalow my sweat, cheating whore wife’

Maybe it was the memory of the previous nights shocking revelations or maybe it was simply a build up of frustration, but her cool words to ‘hurry’ annoyed me. Did I have to hurry because I didn’t pay for the ride?

I had been pumping her a few minutes, getting my hard stiff cock nicely wetted up for the next part of my ride.

I eased out, to her surprise….

“Kya bard hai Jaanu? Tum fareeq nahin houwa” (What’s wrong? You haven’t cum) She said still holding her position.

“Terjao Diptee Jaan. Moka dow!” (Wait Diptee darling. Give me a chance) I said.

She didn’t seem to realise what happened until my cock tip had rammed a place in her anus. She screamed and reared up protesting but I didn’t listen. I held onto her hips and wrapped an arm around her slim waist as I pushed and shoved every inch of my Lund into her rectum. She was howling like I was killing her, but I had seen her take Kapoor and Gopal’s Lunds in her anus the night before and she had admitted to having been frequently butt fucked by Sanju, my brother.

I was in no mood for her drama and acting. I could see that my Lund had really no problem getting into her ass. It was used to the traffic; I could feel and see that fact.

She pleaded and wept, but I was deaf and just thought ‘low khutti! Ciclo lund layli, mere lund be low!’ (Take it bitch! You’ve taken so many cocks take mine too).

I came in a glorious series of ball emptying explosions. I was amazed at my own expenditure of semen. Diptee too seemed shocked because she stopped protesting and said “Oooooooooooooooh Ram ….kitni zada ………..” (Oh Ram! So much)

After I finished cuming, I pulled out of her anus and watched as my semen trickled from the wrinkled orifice of her butt hole.

We both lay panting and sweating on the mattress until Diptee said in a manner that nearly made me laugh out loud

“Aj tum nai meri dusri izzat layliaya. Kitni mazardar tha Jaan.” (Today you took my second virginity. How wonderful it felt) She sighed and said that it had hurt her but she was happy that I had enjoyed it.

“Second Virginity” I thought acidly. What an actress she was.

That night, Diptee didn’t go up to the house again when I was asleep.

The Kapoors were out at the Gopal’s house where I was sure; a fuck session was in full swing. So I fucked Diptee’s asshole again twice, before the sun came up, ignoring her drama queen act and pleas for me to be gentle.

I actually was enjoying myself.

It was then that fate took an unexpected turn.

Sanjay’s wife, Laxmi came to visit. Sanjay was without work and Laxmi was hoping to get a few rupees off of me and Diptee. Diptee and Laxmi never really got along. I now knew why. Perhaps Laxmi knew about Diptee’s affair with her husband or maybe not. Diptee made excuses and quickly left the servant quarter and headed up to the bungalow, leaving me and Laxmi alone.

We sat cross legged facing each other. She was talking and I was imagining what my sister-in-law looked like naked.

Laxmi was worried. I could see and she had lost weight. But she was still quite hot looking. She was wider hipped then my wife with smaller breasts and a slightly darker complexion.

He spoke in soft sad tones about how life was unkind and how Sanjay was lazy and no good. Sanjay was my elder brother by five years. So Laxmi was actually my barbhi.

Laxmi was rather relaxed now that Diptee was gone and spoke freely with me. After all, I was her young brother-in-law. She didn’t know that I was already making plans to avenge myself on my brother Sanjay. The plan would involve her but, I would get a bit of pleasure out of it and so might she.

Finally she got to the point. She asked me for a few rupees to help her out and I agreed to give her what I could spare. She relaxed .Obviously relieved to hear a positive answer.

Laxmi got up and stood waiting for me to hand her the cash. She thought it would be that easy? I stood up, pulled my vest off and un-wrapped my lungi. I stood naked in front of Laxmi’s shocked eyes and said “Paisa chaiye…..paisa kiliyea kutch dehna hai barbhi” (You want money? There is a price sister in law)

Laxmi shook her head slowly …..But, as it turned out, not in refusal. She lay down on the mattress and pulled her worn sari up around her waist to reveal her very bushy cunt.

“Jaldi karo.” She said. Seemingly prepared to do anything to get some cash. It was easier then I thought. Had Diptee been so easy for Sanjay? Maybe. But that was not the point any more. Hot sex with my barbhi was.

I wasted no time. I got between her legs and stuck my cock quickly in her choot and started fucking. Her cunt was dry and tight but a few rough deep thrust soon got her juices flowing. I held a small tit in one hand, squeezing it hard through the fabric of her blouse, as my other had gripped her fat ass. My thrusts were deep and strong making Laxmi’s ass buck as I pounded her cunt, my balls slapping against her ass.

Laxmi had her eyes closed and licked her lips as I screwed her. Obviously enjoying what I was doing. I asked her if Sanjay was better then me and she opened her eyes long enough to say “oh no. Sanjay has no stamina”

That lifted my spirits and filled me with new energy which I used to pound Laxmi harder and faster.

I pulled out without Cuming and told her to strip. She did and then I climbed back onto her naked body and resumed my forceful pumping of her cunt. My hands roaming freely over her lovely fat ass and small tight breasts.

Laxmi was hot. Her cunt was boiling with liquid heat. She hadn’t had a cock in her for a while I realised. Sanjay was probably too busy dicking some one else’s wife.

She needed my dick in her that was obvious. Sanjay was not doing his job very well. I came in her, just as she bathed my Lund in a hot discharge of her own cum.

Laxmi lay panting beneath me as the last spurts of my spunk emptied into her. My revenge on Sanjay was almost complete.

After 20 minutes, Laxmi got up and as she bent down to pick up her sari. I feasted my eyes on her beautiful round buttocks and noted the stretch marks on them. The woman may have lost weight everywhere else but her ass was still gaining weight. I quickly came up behind her and slammed my revitalised Lund savagely into her anus. She fell forwards onto her knees and I fell with her, holding her hips, unwilling to let my cock become dislodged.

She whispered to me to be gentle and slow but didn’t protest or pretend to be an anal virgin. She had obviously done this before and quite often too. I asked her if Sanjay used her this way and she told me that he seldom fucked her any other way. Her anus was loose enough from constant usage to allow my Lund to pump her without unbearable pain to either of us. It was lucky that some trickle of my cum had oozed from her choot lips down to her butt hole as she had lay in post orgasmic bliss. It had added just enough lube to sink my Lund in her.

We fucked like a pair of water buffalo in a muddy village pond. Lots of thud- thud sounds and mooing. I came with satisfaction. Enjoying every shot of spunk as it shot out of my prick into her ass. After I had filled her rectum with my spunk, I completed my revenge on Sanjay by paying her.

I had just turned my brother’s wife into a whore.

Still fate still had one more surprise for me.

A week after I had prostituted my sister-in-law, Mrs. Pinkie Kapoor called to me as I was watering her prize roses. I placed my hands together in the traditional ** greeting and bowed my head as I said ‘Namaste’ to her.

I made sure that I stayed on the bottom step of the flight of steps so that I was lower then her as she spoke to me. I actually was tormented by the fact that I had seen her riding Gopal Sahib’s cock, naked a few weeks earlier. I was worried eye contact might betray me.

She asked me about the garden, but I noticed that her eyes seemed to be assessing me.

She asked me to come inside the house and when I hesitated, she smiled and said “Don’t be foolish Ram”

I walked carefully into the cool bungalow. I had never been inside before and was conscientious of my every foot step on the marble tiled floor.

Mrs. Kapoor led me into a large sitting room where I saw Mrs. Gopal and another woman I didn’t know.

The ladies spoke English to each other until the unknown lady said “Ab ki hart mai kya Jadoo hai? Pinkie Appa ki gulab itni pyari lugdi hai” (What magic do you have in your hands? Pinkies roses look so beautiful)

I stole a quick glace at the lady. She was so very fair and had the brightest green eyes I had ever seen with a soft gentle mouth on an oval face. Although she was seated, I could make out that she was well proportioned with a good pair of breasts and I hoped a great ass. My conversion to ‘ass man’ was complete.

“Varqi Aisha ji, inka hart mai hai Kutch Jadoo” (Truly Aisha, He has magic in his hands) Mrs Gopal said.

The ladies talked awhile in English but I noticed that they looked me up and down very carefully as they spoke. Finally, Mrs Kapoor smiled and told me in Hindi that I could go. I backed slowly and carefully out of the room and prayed that I didn’t bang into anything on the way out.

Later that day, Diptee came to me and asked me what had happened with Memsahib. I told her and she seemed more puzzled then before she asked me.

She told me that I was to go with Mrs. Kapoor in the evening to Aisha’s house, to look at her roses.

Diptee didn’t know where Aisha lived. All she knew was that Aisha was Kamal sahib’s wife just back from Delhi. I had heard that Delhi girls were beautiful, now I had actually seen one. The tales of their exotic beauty were true if Aisha was a true Delhiwalli.

As every Asian man knows, your wife will make sure you are dressed like you are going to your own wedding, when you visit someone’s house without her.

My best white lungi was ironed along with the only white shirt I owned. I wore a new vest beneath and was presented to Mrs. Kapoor at exactly 6pm with my hair and body washed and sweat smelling.

Diptee was not coming with me and as I noticed that Mr. Gopal and Kamal were arriving, I was certain that Diptee would be too busy to miss me.

To my surprise, the driver did not come. I sat where I was told to sit, in front with Mrs. Kapoor, at the wheel.

I sat on the edge of the sit terrified that I might dirty it in some way. I had never been in a car before. Buses yes; but never a motorcar.

Mrs. Kapoor drove to an apartment building in a part of the city I had never been to before. The landscape garden showed no sign of rose beds and a marli (gardener) was busy watering the lawn and flowers as I arrived with Mrs. Kapoor.

Mrs. Kapoor led me into the apartment where I had my first ride in a thing called a ‘lift’.

Aisha Kamal greeted Pinkie with kisses on the cheeks and returned my traditional ‘Namaste’ greeting with a ‘Salaam’. All very proper and very correct but, I could see no garden in her apartment.

Mrs Gopal was there too, wearing a short, black dress that just barely covered her ass. Aisha and Pinkie were in shalwar Kamiz (shirt and trousers).looking elegant and classy.

The ladies spoke to each other in whispers, and in English, about me I was sure. They kept looking me up and down and finally, Aisha said “Chello Ram bhai,” (Come on Ram Brother) and actually took my arm and lead me into a room where I saw a large bed covered in cushions.

I was a little surprised and asked “Memsahib…Gulab kaha hai” (Madam where are the roses)

Mrs Gopal answered for Aisha. She threw herself on the bed, lifted the hem of her short dress up and opened her light brown thighs to reveal her red panty covered fuck box. “Yahan hai ….Ram Jee” (Here it is Ram Jee) She said pulling her panties off, to bare her thickly bushed choot.

I was stunned. I heard Mrs Kapoor giggle and saw Aisha kneel down in front of me and felt her untie my white lungi.

What was happening? Was I dreaming? Were they insane?

“Shabaash Ram!” (Very good Ram) Mrs Kapoor said taking holding of my hard erect prick as Aisha undid my shirt buttons.

Mrs Gopal reached under a cushion and pulled out a box of condoms.

“Ari Chello yaar…jaldi Karo…meri choot which ark lughi ‘(Oh hurry up. My cunt is burning) she said rubbing her fingers over her clit.

I was soon on Mrs Gopal, my Lund sheathed in a condom by Mrs Kapoor as Aisha Kamal kissed and licked my naked chest. The two ladies helped guide my cock to Mrs. Gopal’s opening and as Mrs Kapoor licked my butt crack and held my balls. I fucked Mrs Gopal till she was bucking and crying from orgasm. Her pussy a white hot tunnel of sensation.

Mrs. Kapoor squeezed my balls brutally just before I came. Telling me firmly to hold on to my load.

My eyes watered in pain as Mrs Kapoor pulled me off Mrs Gopal and threw me on my back onto the bed beside Mrs. Gopal’s heaving body.

I watched as Mrs Pinkie Kapoor, now naked, got astride my still hard condom covered Lund and sat her beautiful shaved choot on me. Impaling herself on my cock in a single thrust.

“OooooooooooooooooooooooooooooH!” She moaned as she settled on me. Her fat ass on my thighs and my Lund up high and deep in her cum dripping hot cunt.

I could nothing else but grab her waist and fuck the shit out of her.

She rode me hard and fast, using me, until we both came and she collapsed in exhausted pleasure.

I lay panting and sweating, my head swimming with the unbelievable facts of the situation. I had just fucked Mrs Gopal and Mrs Kapoor. It was amazing.

Aisha handed me a glass of something that looked like milk but tasted very bitter and strange. Whatever it was soon had my cock rock hard and my balls aching.

Aisha and Mrs. Gopal were kissing and fingering each others choots as Mrs. Kapoor busied herself licking my Lund and balls. I looked in hot fascination as Mrs. Gopal’s fingers worked there way in and out of Aisha’ almost white hairless fuck hole. I had never seen anyone so fair naked before.

All the time, Aisha’s fingers were busy fucking Mrs. Gopal’s hairy cunt with equal expertise.

“Sungu” (Smell) Mrs Kapoor said urging me to lean in close to the cunts of the two ladies as they fingered each other.

‘Tell me how my roses smell” She said sticking her index finger roughly in my anus as I pressed my noses against Mrs. Gopal’s box and licked Aisha’s cunt.

The feel of Pinkie’s finger in my butt hole, was a surprise but not an unpleasant one, as I sniffed the hot scent of the two choots.

It was Aisha who suddenly came first, her juice flowing freely over Mrs Gopal’s probing fingers and into my lapping mouth.

Mrs. Gopal wanted me as soon as Aisha stopped cuming, but she wanted me in her ass. I was very eager to oblige. I got behind her and slammed my rod hard and fast into her hairy butt hole as Aisha kissed me and sucked my nipples and Mrs Kapoor ate my ear lobes and handled my balls.

I came in minutes, a victim of over stimulation. Still Mrs. Gopal didn’t complain.

We lay on the bed panting and sweating for what seemed like hours but couldn’t have been. I had some more of the milky bitter drink and so did the ladies.

The ladies took me into the shower and made a great deal of washing me.

While Mrs Gopal shampooed my hair, Aisha and Mrs Kapoor shaved my groin, butt crack and balls. Using their tongues to test the smoothness of the result. Only when they were satisfied that I was as smooth as silk, and that my tool was hard as rock did they allow me to take my pleasure.

I took hold of wildly giggling Aisha and made her bend down as I licked her from choot clit to butt hole. She tasted nice and fresh.

I took Aisha doggy style in the shower. She on her hands and knees as the water splashed down on us and Mrs Gopal and Mrs. Kapoor played with my balls and Aisha’s wildly shaking tits. I am happy to tell you that Aisha’s white, smooth, firm ass didn’t disappoint me. I was almost drooling at the thought of sticking my Lund into her anus.

As I lay on my back much later, with Aisha sucking happily on my now freshly shaved Lund. My mouth sucking and licking the sweet choot of Pinkie Kapoor as she squatted astride my face; my fingers working in and out of Mrs. Gopal’s choot as she sucked Aisha’s cunt, I was happy.

The GODS after all were not offended. Far from punishing me they were giving me, a dirt poor farm boy from the country, a large, juicy pussy shaped slice of Paradise. I looked forward to butt busting Aisha and Pinkie Kapoor and thanked my stars for a great Karma

The end

Mayaviguru

Hope you like it...

Stone cold

A short story

I woke up late one night feeling uneasy. I realised that I was alone on the roll up mattress, which my wife, Diptee and I, shared as a bed in the small servant quarters, behind the bungalow of the wealthy Kapoor family.

I was worried and sat up. Perhaps Diptee was in the latrine. I waited; but after 20 or so minutes I was more worried as she had not returned.

Tying my lungi (Rectangular strip of home spun cloth worn like a skirt) around my naked body I opened the door and went out into the humid night air. Diptee was not in the latrine or even outside it.

I walked quietly up the path of the Kapoor's large back garden and nervously approached the door of the kitchen and looked in through the mosquito netted window. Diptee was not there.

I was unsure what to do, when suddenly, the kitchen light went on and I saw Mr. Kapoor walk naked into the kitchen and take something from the fridge. He didn't notice me standing in the darkness outside the door.

I was surprised to see Mr. Kapoor nude. He has a slight paunch and a Typical Brahmin fair complexion. I thought that rich people with air conditioners and fans didn't need to sleep naked like we did.

There was the sound of voices, and then a man I recognised only as Mr. Kapoor's friend came into the kitchen. He was also naked but unlike Kapoor sahib, he was shaved around his privates and had an erection. Like Kapoor sahib, he was fairer skinned then me with a hairy chest and thick legs.

Mr. Kapoor laughed and pointed at it saying "Yaar! Isko ziyar Na karo. Jao iski choot ki under dahlo Na!" (Dude! Don't waste it. Go and put it in her pussy).

"Fikar mutt karo yaar" The friend said with a laugh "Iski choot khai nahin jari hai" (Don't worry, dude. Her pussy isn't going anywhere).

A third voice called out sweetly from inside the bungalow. I recognised the voice at once, its rural accent familiar to my ears

"Ari Diptee Kamal go chaudney do pehli" (Hey Diptee let Kamal fuck you first) Mr Kapoor called back pushing Kamal through the door back into the bungalow.

I listened in shock to this exchange. My mind swirling with confusion and alarm. What was going on in there?

I went around the bungalow and seeing a lighted window went over to it and looked in.

Diptee, my 20 year old wife was on her back, naked with Mr. Kamal on her. His hips were moving between my wife's dark brown thighs. His light brown ass heaving up and down between her raised legs and I saw clearly that he was fucking her. I could actually see his Lund piston in and out of my wife's choot (cunt) as he squeezed and sucked her large brown breasts.

Mr. Kapoor was sitting there in an armchair beside the bed, smiling and talking in English to Mr Kamal. I could hear what they were saying but I don't understand English. Still, you don't need to know a language to understand what the conversation was about. They were discussing Diptee and fucking her.

I saw Kamal sahib give a few final thrusts and stop. He had obviously come in my wife. Kamal sahib gave Diptee a tight slap on her brown ass and as she squealed in mock pain and pouted, he pulled out of her and stood up.

"Zabadast Diptee" (Excellent Diptee) He said shaking his Lund and wiping the tip of it with his palm.

"Maza aiya Sahibjee" (You enjoyed it sir) Diptee asked rubbing her choot dry with a tissue

"Ari haramey bukh-bukh nahin karo. Kamal hut jao pechey" (Hey you fuckers, stop chatting. Kamal move out of the way) Kapoor sahib said as he climbed onto Diptee's sweat glistening brown body and guiding his Lund into her choot using his hand, started fucking her.

I saw Diptee laugh and pinch Mr. Kapoor's face playfully as he started to pump her. His light brown hands taking firm hold of her dark brown buttocks as he rammed her again and again with his Lund.

Kamal sahib stood watching and making remarks in English that I didn't understand.

I backed away from the window and walked slowly and quietly back to the servant's quarters.

Until eight months ago, I had lived with my parents and brothers and sister-in-laws on the land my family had farmed since time began. Simple farmers with simple needs. But the monsoons had failed twice and debt had forced us off the land into the City of Bangalore.

I thought my luck had changed when we found employment as live-in-servants at the Kapoor's house. They were very rich and very kind to us.

Now I had found my wife under Mr Kapoor and his friend being fucked and what was perhaps worse, enjoying it.

Maybe an hour later, she sneaked quietly into the room and whispered "Raj?" my name. I pretended to be asleep. She quietly opened the steel trunk that contained all our possessions and took something out. After a few minutes she put it back and closed the trunk and locked it. She quickly lay down beside me and went to sleep.

Diptee was already up. It was past 6 am and the household chores would have started. Remembering what I had seen and looking at the steel trunk, I opened it and slowly searched it careful not to make it obvious that I had been in it.

After 15 or 20 minutes I found an old biscuit tin, wrapped in an old sari. I unwrapped the tin and looked at it. I had never seen it before. We certainly didn't eat biscuits that came in tins. Factory rejects bought by the kilo from pushcarts, was the most we could afford.

I opened the tin and stared in shock at the contents. There were neatly tied wads of currency notes. Sorted by denomination. I counted them. There was over Rs.32,000.00 there. That was more money then I had ever held in my hands at one time. It was more then we could have saved in 8 months. More then we could have saved in 28 months.

I sat down and stared at the money. The evidence was clear. My wife was a whore who fucked for money.

The whole day, as I swept the driveway, watered the plants and weeded the flower beds I could only see Diptee bucking underneath Kamal and Kapoor sahib. My mind was just numb with the shock of it all.

At 1pm Diptee brought me my food and we sat together under a large banyan tree. She fanned me with a bamboo fan as I quietly ate my Dall and rice. It was just like old times on the farm. She talked as if nothing had happened and I listened without hearing a word she said.

That afternoon, instead of taking my usual afternoon nap, I walked slowly to the local temple and prayed and meditated.

The Kapoors were rich and powerful. They had given me a job when I had none. They had fed me when I had gone without food for days. Diptee had obviously not been forced to do anything. She was obviously paid for her services. She seemed to be willingly lying there on Kapoor sahib's bed. Taking his and Kamal sahibs spunk and cash.

Only when you have been hungry, homeless and penniless can you understand how desperate you can become when faced with the choice of losing food and shelter in order to save your honour. There is no honour in starvation.

Kapoor and even Kamal sahib were handsome men. Tall, fair and untarnished by hard physical labour and poor medical care. I could understand how my wife would be attracted to them but both men at the same time?

On my way home from the temple, I past through the red light area. It was really not on my route but my mind seemed to be on auto pilot. I bought a pack of condoms from the street vender and looked at the numerous doors and balconies where women of all shades, from every corner of south Asia stood offering themselves

I stopped at an open doorway where a Nepali looking girl made eyes at me. A few minutes later, we were on a charpoy (bed) fucking. My dark rough hands holding onto the cool soft buttocks of the yellowish brown whore as I pressed my face to the small buds of her firm breasts and thought of Kamal sahib fucking my wife. The small room, we were in, was partitioned by a curtain and from behind the curtain came rhythmic fucking sounds as another prostitute took care of a client. I sent my lund into her shaven choot wildly and roughly but she didn't seem to notice. Her pussy was hot and wet but her eyes were expressionless as I came in her. As I left the house, She took up position again leaning against the door making eyes at passing men, young and old. As I turned the corner of the street, I saw her lead a man into her house. another client, another fuck. Were Kapoor sahib and his friend only that to Diptee? Was I? I had thought that fucking another woman would help ease the tension in my head but it hadn't. I had just spent money.

"Ram" (my name) She said "Ram?" asked shaking me gently. She leaned in close; I could feel her breath on my face as she whispered "Ram?"

I pretended to be asleep and ignored her. She got up quickly and I heard the door quietly open and close as she left our quarters.

I waited a few minutes. Listening for any sound that she was still near. Silence.

I saw her enter the bungalow through the kitchen door and walked slowly around the bungalow to the window of Kapoor's bedroom.

There was a light on and through a gap in the curtains; I saw a man and woman having sex.

The woman was astride the man's hips bouncing up and down on his lund as he slapped her buttocks and panted.

Something was wrong though. The fair skinned woman happily riding the lund was not my wife. I suddenly realised that I was watching Mrs. Pinkie Kapoor having sex with her husband.

I had instinctively stepped backwards as I realised this, but then thinking that Kapoor sahib had screwed my wife, I therefore could at least watch his wife buck naked and eagerly on his cock, I moved back to the window and peeped in.

As I watched Mrs. Kapoor's well filled out figure with its milky white skin glisten and shine as she fucked, I wondered why Kapoor sahib would take my wife when his wife was so very sexy. Diptee is a very attractive woman, Large dark eyes, small full lips and a great body but like most South Asians, I liked my women fair.

I heard Mrs. Kapoor pant and groan and collapse in obvious orgasm against her husband.

The man grabbed her tightly and roughly rolled her onto her back with his cock still deeply embedded in her pussy. Then the head of the man, which had been hidden from my view by a bedside lamp, and who I had thought was Mr Kapoor, was clearly visible

The man was in a yellow Turban, a Sikh Turban. I recognised him as Sahibs friend Gopal Sahib. Gopal rammed and screwed Mrs Kapoor like I had screwed the Nepali prostitute, Making her ass bounce and her large breast wobble as his tool pistoned in and out of her sparsely haired cunt.

Suddenly a naked Kapoor sahib came in and started shouting. But he wasn't angry. He was shouting for Kamal sahib and my wife and another girl, I recognised as Gopal's wife, to come and watch the show. The other three came in, also naked, with Diptee's breasts being squeezed and fondled freely by Kamal sahib.

They all formed a circle around the fucking couple and laughed and urged Gopal on in his efforts. I noticed that Kapoor sahib was busy fingering Diptee's choot and kissing her neck as he stood behind her and pressed his erect lund against her back.

Gopal sahib came with a cry of pleasure and a string of Punjabi words I didn't understand.

Then as he got off Mrs. Kapoor, Mrs Bhindhi. Gopal knelt between Mrs. Kapoors legs and started fingering and licking her cunt.

I realised that Mrs. Gopal was sucking the cum of her own husband out of Mrs Kapoor's choot.

Kamal Sahib was not inactive, giving Mr Gopal a 'high five', he got behind Mrs Gopal and brutally aimed and thrust his Lund into her very hairy bush.

Mrs Gopal was a darker skinned woman then Mrs. Kapoor but still much lighter then Diptee. Unlike Diptee, she had a thick bush of pubic hair clearly visible in the kneeling position she was in.

Kamal sahib was really fucking Mrs Gopal hard. So hard that she stopped sucking Mrs. Kapoor's cunt and began squeezing and mauling her own breasts and nipples, as she groaned and panted in pleasure..

I then saw Kapoor sahib disappear into the bathroom as Gopal Sahib kissed and mauled Diptee's breasts. Diptee was busy pulling and fondling his semi hard cock with its thick hairy carpet of pubic hair back to fuck capability.

Kapoor returned with a bottle of something. He squirted some of the contents out onto his palm and then massaged his erect cock thoroughly with it.

Gopal sahib laughed and said "Acchha Masoom Ram itna masoom nahin hai. Ab ki gaand be marta" (So innocent Ram isn't so innocent...he fucks your ass too).

Kapoor sahib pulled Diptee into an embrace and hugged her like a loving father would console a daughter. It was almost possible to ignore the fact that they were both naked and Kapoor's lund was up erect and throbbing against my wife's firm brown tummy.

He whispered something into her ear and she nodded and to my astonishment, bent forward with her hands on her knees and her legs parted.

She was quiet as Kapoor sahib poured what I thought must be oil from the bottle over her butt crack.

He smeared it with his fingers and the I saw him poke his index finger into her.

Ari yaar!" Kapoor said to Gopal who was watching the whole operation with great interest. "Ram nai is ki gaand ko pardiya" (Hey Dude. Ram has really busted her ass open).

The news made my knees almost give way under me. I had never entered my wife that way. Yes, I had fucked her from behind many times but always in the pussy never the ass.

Kamal sahib was finishing his screwing of Mrs. Gopal with a series of deep hard thrust that left her sobbing in pleasure, I was sure.

As Kapoor sahib took up position behind her, the whole act was taking place so close to the window that I would have stretched out my hand and squeezed her breast, if it wasn't for the mosquito netting on the window, I had a close view of the whole thing.

The fact that no one noticed me staring through the gap in the curtains showed their confidence in being secluded and also their fixation on what they were doing.

Diptee gasped as Kapoor sahib thrust into her asshole. I could not actually see the penetration but the look on both their faces told me that he was entering her gaand.

"Kapoorji" Gopal said hotly, trying to persuade Diptee to take his lund into her mouth. "Jaldi karo ji. Is ki gaand board mazidaar lugdi" (Hurry up. Her ass looks like a lot of fun)

I watched as Kapoor sahib began to pump Diptee's ass. Slowly at first. Very gently. Whispering sweet words to her as slowly he picked up pace.

He was soon fucking her ass with hard deep thrusts. Each bringing a squeal from Diptee's quivering lips.

"Lugda hai kay Ram nay sai tara nahin chauda is ki gaand, Kapoorji" (Looks like Ram has not fucked her ass properly Kapoor) Gopal said squeezing Diptee's tits as she held onto his prick.

Kapoor was really pumping now; Gopal had to hold onto Diptee to stop her falling forward from the force of his thrusts.

"Oooooooooooooooh Sanjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! "Diptee moaned as Kapoor filled her ass with his lund one last time and came.

My heart skipped a beat. Sanju, my brother, Sanjay's nickname. Why had she called out his name as Kapoor came?

"Sanju?" Gopal asked with a laugh, taking my panting sweating wife in his arms and lifting her up with ease.

"Bol khuria, yeh Sanju korn hai" (Tell me girl, who is Sanju) Gopal asked planting a kiss on Diptee's face.

As Gopal sahib lifted her up I heard Mrs Kapoor giggle and saw that Kamal and Mrs Gopal were busy teasing her and each other as the lay on the bed. Mr Kapoor had gone into the attached bathroom after uncorking his lund from Diptee.

"Yeh do hota hai! Bhai hamaisah upne barbhi ki pechey lugjatae" (That always happens! A brother always gets after his sister-in-law) Gopal said putting Diptee down and turning her away from him, her ass against his prick as he added "Ao Diptee Baji, ab ka Gopal bhai ko be gaand do" (Come on Diptee now give your Gopal brother some ass too).

"Nahin Sahib! Hum essi-wessi log nahin hai" (no sir! We aren't those type of people) She said waving her hand dismissively.

"Ari chall gaand idhar do meri masoom rani" (Oh come, get your ass into position my innocent queen) Gopal said gently slapping her butt.

Diptee laughed and rubbed her buttocks hard against his Lund saying "Laikin Sanjay nai roz roz meri gaand ko chauda, shaadi sai pehli aur shaadi ki bard." (But Sanjay fucked my ass daily before and after marriage) "Aur Tu nai buri shork sai gaand mariya ainna? "(And you happily gave your ass right?) Gopal said with a tight slap on her ass.

I backed away from the window as Gopal thrust his lund hard and fast into Diptee's ass. I was actually willing him to be rough. I hated my wife. She was not only screwing my employer and his friends but had been butt fucked by my own brother. Who knew how many other men had had her.

As I heard her moan and gasp and heard Gopal abuse her lustfully in Punjabi, My heart though would not harden to her. I made up my mind that I would stay with her. Like I said earlier, there is no honour in starvation. Diptee was just making sure there would be a safety net for us. But she had screwed Sanju and that I was sure had not been a cash transaction. For that I would use her like 'they" used her. She would do what she did with them, with me.

I already decided to find out how fucked her asshole was with a little anal sex of my own.

My wife was a whore. I would now accept my fate and hope that my Karma was better the next time round.

The story begins the next day after Ram has witnessed his wife’s activities with Kapoor sahib and others.

Diptee was her normal self. We ate lunch as usual under the large banyan tree and she talked, like village girls do, of things that made no difference to me and held no interest.

She was unaware of the fact that I had witness both Kapoor Sahib and Gopal sahib butt fuck her the night before. She had no idea that I had heard her unembarrassed confession of pre-martial anal sex with my own brother and naturally did not know that I knew about her side business as a whore to the Kapoors and their friends.

I had spent the afternoon at the temple again and meditated. This was my Karma. I accepted what the GODS had ordained for me in the belief that that acceptance would earn forgiveness from them.

Diptee was bathing when I returned. She was like most south Asian rural folk very particular being clean and smelling nice. In the profession she had chosen with the clients she seemed to be servicing, it would be more important then ever.

She came damp and sweet smelling from the bath shed, her cotton sari (No blouse) clinging to her hot body. As she talked about the afternoon’s events in the house, I pulled my vest off and untied my lungi. Diptee looked a bit surprised to see my hard throbbing Lund at attention and looked at me a moment as I pulled up and down on the shaft, hooding and un-hooding my cock tip with the foreskin of my Lund.

We never fucked in the late afternoon, but I was feeling very hot and also very vengeful.

“Bard mai Jaan” (Later Darling) she said turning away and brushing her long thick silky hair.

I came up behind her and took hold of her hips and said “Nahin Diptee, abhi” (NO Diptee, now). I pressed my hard on against her soft damp ass.

I watched as she pulled her damp sari quickly off and lay down on the mattress her legs open and her fingers working on her clit to get her choot wet for my entrance. I had never noticed before but, it seemed so cheap and whorish the way she did it

She smiled and got on her hands and knees, her lovely dark brown buttocks with the deep damp split of her butt crack offered invitingly to my man meat.

I had taken my wife ‘doggy style” many times. She obviously expected me to fuck her like a bitch but, I had other plans. I made her rest her face on the mattress and put her body weight on her elbows and knees. Then as always in the past, I guided my Lund to her hot damp hole where I now knew many Lunds had gone, many times, and entered her.

She sighed and told me to be quick so she could bath again and help in the bungalow with dinner.

‘Yes’ I thought’ I know how you help in the bungalow my sweat, cheating whore wife’

Maybe it was the memory of the previous nights shocking revelations or maybe it was simply a build up of frustration, but her cool words to ‘hurry’ annoyed me. Did I have to hurry because I didn’t pay for the ride?

I had been pumping her a few minutes, getting my hard stiff cock nicely wetted up for the next part of my ride.

“Kya bard hai Jaanu? Tum fareeq nahin houwa” (What’s wrong? You haven’t cum) She said still holding her position.

She didn’t seem to realise what happened until my cock tip had rammed a place in her anus. She screamed and reared up protesting but I didn’t listen. I held onto her hips and wrapped an arm around her slim waist as I pushed and shoved every inch of my Lund into her rectum. She was howling like I was killing her, but I had seen her take Kapoor and Gopal’s Lunds in her anus the night before and she had admitted to having been frequently butt fucked by Sanju, my brother.

I was in no mood for her drama and acting. I could see that my Lund had really no problem getting into her ass. It was used to the traffic; I could feel and see that fact.

She pleaded and wept, but I was deaf and just thought ‘low khutti! Ciclo lund layli, mere lund be low!’ (Take it bitch! You’ve taken so many cocks take mine too).

I came in a glorious series of ball emptying explosions. I was amazed at my own expenditure of semen. Diptee too seemed shocked because she stopped protesting and said “Oooooooooooooooh Ram ….kitni zada ………..” (Oh Ram! So much)

After I finished cuming, I pulled out of her anus and watched as my semen trickled from the wrinkled orifice of her butt hole.

We both lay panting and sweating on the mattress until Diptee said in a manner that nearly made me laugh out loud

“Aj tum nai meri dusri izzat layliaya. Kitni mazardar tha Jaan.” (Today you took my second virginity. How wonderful it felt) She sighed and said that it had hurt her but she was happy that I had enjoyed it.

The Kapoors were out at the Gopal’s house where I was sure; a fuck session was in full swing. So I fucked Diptee’s asshole again twice, before the sun came up, ignoring her drama queen act and pleas for me to be gentle.

Sanjay’s wife, Laxmi came to visit. Sanjay was without work and Laxmi was hoping to get a few rupees off of me and Diptee. Diptee and Laxmi never really got along. I now knew why. Perhaps Laxmi knew about Diptee’s affair with her husband or maybe not. Diptee made excuses and quickly left the servant quarter and headed up to the bungalow, leaving me and Laxmi alone.

We sat cross legged facing each other. She was talking and I was imagining what my sister-in-law looked like naked.

Laxmi was worried. I could see and she had lost weight. But she was still quite hot looking. She was wider hipped then my wife with smaller breasts and a slightly darker complexion.

He spoke in soft sad tones about how life was unkind and how Sanjay was lazy and no good. Sanjay was my elder brother by five years. So Laxmi was actually my barbhi.

Laxmi was rather relaxed now that Diptee was gone and spoke freely with me. After all, I was her young brother-in-law. She didn’t know that I was already making plans to avenge myself on my brother Sanjay. The plan would involve her but, I would get a bit of pleasure out of it and so might she.

Finally she got to the point. She asked me for a few rupees to help her out and I agreed to give her what I could spare. She relaxed .Obviously relieved to hear a positive answer.

Laxmi got up and stood waiting for me to hand her the cash. She thought it would be that easy? I stood up, pulled my vest off and un-wrapped my lungi. I stood naked in front of Laxmi’s shocked eyes and said “Paisa chaiye…..paisa kiliyea kutch dehna hai barbhi” (You want money? There is a price sister in law)

Laxmi shook her head slowly …..But, as it turned out, not in refusal. She lay down on the mattress and pulled her worn sari up around her waist to reveal her very bushy cunt.

“Jaldi karo.” She said. Seemingly prepared to do anything to get some cash. It was easier then I thought. Had Diptee been so easy for Sanjay? Maybe. But that was not the point any more. Hot sex with my barbhi was.

I wasted no time. I got between her legs and stuck my cock quickly in her choot and started fucking. Her cunt was dry and tight but a few rough deep thrust soon got her juices flowing. I held a small tit in one hand, squeezing it hard through the fabric of her blouse, as my other had gripped her fat ass. My thrusts were deep and strong making Laxmi’s ass buck as I pounded her cunt, my balls slapping against her ass.

Laxmi had her eyes closed and licked her lips as I screwed her. Obviously enjoying what I was doing. I asked her if Sanjay was better then me and she opened her eyes long enough to say “oh no. Sanjay has no stamina”

That lifted my spirits and filled me with new energy which I used to pound Laxmi harder and faster.

I pulled out without Cuming and told her to strip. She did and then I climbed back onto her naked body and resumed my forceful pumping of her cunt. My hands roaming freely over her lovely fat ass and small tight breasts.

Laxmi was hot. Her cunt was boiling with liquid heat. She hadn’t had a cock in her for a while I realised. Sanjay was probably too busy dicking some one else’s wife.

She needed my dick in her that was obvious. Sanjay was not doing his job very well. I came in her, just as she bathed my Lund in a hot discharge of her own cum.

Laxmi lay panting beneath me as the last spurts of my spunk emptied into her. My revenge on Sanjay was almost complete.

After 20 minutes, Laxmi got up and as she bent down to pick up her sari. I feasted my eyes on her beautiful round buttocks and noted the stretch marks on them. The woman may have lost weight everywhere else but her ass was still gaining weight. I quickly came up behind her and slammed my revitalised Lund savagely into her anus. She fell forwards onto her knees and I fell with her, holding her hips, unwilling to let my cock become dislodged.

She whispered to me to be gentle and slow but didn’t protest or pretend to be an anal virgin. She had obviously done this before and quite often too. I asked her if Sanjay used her this way and she told me that he seldom fucked her any other way. Her anus was loose enough from constant usage to allow my Lund to pump her without unbearable pain to either of us. It was lucky that some trickle of my cum had oozed from her choot lips down to her butt hole as she had lay in post orgasmic bliss. It had added just enough lube to sink my Lund in her.

We fucked like a pair of water buffalo in a muddy village pond. Lots of thud- thud sounds and mooing. I came with satisfaction. Enjoying every shot of spunk as it shot out of my prick into her ass. After I had filled her rectum with my spunk, I completed my revenge on Sanjay by paying her.

A week after I had prostituted my sister-in-law, Mrs. Pinkie Kapoor called to me as I was watering her prize roses. I placed my hands together in the traditional ** greeting and bowed my head as I said ‘Namaste’ to her.

I made sure that I stayed on the bottom step of the flight of steps so that I was lower then her as she spoke to me. I actually was tormented by the fact that I had seen her riding Gopal Sahib’s cock, naked a few weeks earlier. I was worried eye contact might betray me.

She asked me about the garden, but I noticed that her eyes seemed to be assessing me.

She asked me to come inside the house and when I hesitated, she smiled and said “Don’t be foolish Ram”

I walked carefully into the cool bungalow. I had never been inside before and was conscientious of my every foot step on the marble tiled floor.

Mrs. Kapoor led me into a large sitting room where I saw Mrs. Gopal and another woman I didn’t know.

The ladies spoke English to each other until the unknown lady said “Ab ki hart mai kya Jadoo hai? Pinkie Appa ki gulab itni pyari lugdi hai” (What magic do you have in your hands? Pinkies roses look so beautiful)

I stole a quick glace at the lady. She was so very fair and had the brightest green eyes I had ever seen with a soft gentle mouth on an oval face. Although she was seated, I could make out that she was well proportioned with a good pair of breasts and I hoped a great ass. My conversion to ‘ass man’ was complete.

“Varqi Aisha ji, inka hart mai hai Kutch Jadoo” (Truly Aisha, He has magic in his hands) Mrs Gopal said.

The ladies talked awhile in English but I noticed that they looked me up and down very carefully as they spoke. Finally, Mrs Kapoor smiled and told me in Hindi that I could go. I backed slowly and carefully out of the room and prayed that I didn’t bang into anything on the way out.

Later that day, Diptee came to me and asked me what had happened with Memsahib. I told her and she seemed more puzzled then before she asked me.

She told me that I was to go with Mrs. Kapoor in the evening to Aisha’s house, to look at her roses.

Diptee didn’t know where Aisha lived. All she knew was that Aisha was Kamal sahib’s wife just back from Delhi. I had heard that Delhi girls were beautiful, now I had actually seen one. The tales of their exotic beauty were true if Aisha was a true Delhiwalli.

As every Asian man knows, your wife will make sure you are dressed like you are going to your own wedding, when you visit someone’s house without her.

My best white lungi was ironed along with the only white shirt I owned. I wore a new vest beneath and was presented to Mrs. Kapoor at exactly 6pm with my hair and body washed and sweat smelling.

Diptee was not coming with me and as I noticed that Mr. Gopal and Kamal were arriving, I was certain that Diptee would be too busy to miss me.

To my surprise, the driver did not come. I sat where I was told to sit, in front with Mrs. Kapoor, at the wheel.

I sat on the edge of the sit terrified that I might dirty it in some way. I had never been in a car before. Buses yes; but never a motorcar.

Mrs. Kapoor drove to an apartment building in a part of the city I had never been to before. The landscape garden showed no sign of rose beds and a marli (gardener) was busy watering the lawn and flowers as I arrived with Mrs. Kapoor.

Mrs. Kapoor led me into the apartment where I had my first ride in a thing called a ‘lift’.

Aisha Kamal greeted Pinkie with kisses on the cheeks and returned my traditional ‘Namaste’ greeting with a ‘Salaam’. All very proper and very correct but, I could see no garden in her apartment.

Mrs Gopal was there too, wearing a short, black dress that just barely covered her ass. Aisha and Pinkie were in shalwar Kamiz (shirt and trousers).looking elegant and classy.

The ladies spoke to each other in whispers, and in English, about me I was sure. They kept looking me up and down and finally, Aisha said “Chello Ram bhai,” (Come on Ram Brother) and actually took my arm and lead me into a room where I saw a large bed covered in cushions.

I was a little surprised and asked “Memsahib…Gulab kaha hai” (Madam where are the roses)

Mrs Gopal answered for Aisha. She threw herself on the bed, lifted the hem of her short dress up and opened her light brown thighs to reveal her red panty covered fuck box. “Yahan hai ….Ram Jee” (Here it is Ram Jee) She said pulling her panties off, to bare her thickly bushed choot.

I was stunned. I heard Mrs Kapoor giggle and saw Aisha kneel down in front of me and felt her untie my white lungi.

“Shabaash Ram!” (Very good Ram) Mrs Kapoor said taking holding of my hard erect prick as Aisha undid my shirt buttons.

“Ari Chello yaar…jaldi Karo…meri choot which ark lughi ‘(Oh hurry up. My cunt is burning) she said rubbing her fingers over her clit.

I was soon on Mrs Gopal, my Lund sheathed in a condom by Mrs Kapoor as Aisha Kamal kissed and licked my naked chest. The two ladies helped guide my cock to Mrs. Gopal’s opening and as Mrs Kapoor licked my butt crack and held my balls. I fucked Mrs Gopal till she was bucking and crying from orgasm. Her pussy a white hot tunnel of sensation.

Mrs. Kapoor squeezed my balls brutally just before I came. Telling me firmly to hold on to my load.

My eyes watered in pain as Mrs Kapoor pulled me off Mrs Gopal and threw me on my back onto the bed beside Mrs. Gopal’s heaving body.

I watched as Mrs Pinkie Kapoor, now naked, got astride my still hard condom covered Lund and sat her beautiful shaved choot on me. Impaling herself on my cock in a single thrust.

“OooooooooooooooooooooooooooooH!” She moaned as she settled on me. Her fat ass on my thighs and my Lund up high and deep in her cum dripping hot cunt.

She rode me hard and fast, using me, until we both came and she collapsed in exhausted pleasure.

I lay panting and sweating, my head swimming with the unbelievable facts of the situation. I had just fucked Mrs Gopal and Mrs Kapoor. It was amazing.

Aisha handed me a glass of something that looked like milk but tasted very bitter and strange. Whatever it was soon had my cock rock hard and my balls aching.

Aisha and Mrs. Gopal were kissing and fingering each others choots as Mrs. Kapoor busied herself licking my Lund and balls. I looked in hot fascination as Mrs. Gopal’s fingers worked there way in and out of Aisha’ almost white hairless fuck hole. I had never seen anyone so fair naked before.

All the time, Aisha’s fingers were busy fucking Mrs. Gopal’s hairy cunt with equal expertise.

“Sungu” (Smell) Mrs Kapoor said urging me to lean in close to the cunts of the two ladies as they fingered each other.

‘Tell me how my roses smell” She said sticking her index finger roughly in my anus as I pressed my noses against Mrs. Gopal’s box and licked Aisha’s cunt.

The feel of Pinkie’s finger in my butt hole, was a surprise but not an unpleasant one, as I sniffed the hot scent of the two choots.

It was Aisha who suddenly came first, her juice flowing freely over Mrs Gopal’s probing fingers and into my lapping mouth.

Mrs. Gopal wanted me as soon as Aisha stopped cuming, but she wanted me in her ass. I was very eager to oblige. I got behind her and slammed my rod hard and fast into her hairy butt hole as Aisha kissed me and sucked my nipples and Mrs Kapoor ate my ear lobes and handled my balls.

I came in minutes, a victim of over stimulation. Still Mrs. Gopal didn’t complain.

We lay on the bed panting and sweating for what seemed like hours but couldn’t have been. I had some more of the milky bitter drink and so did the ladies.

While Mrs Gopal shampooed my hair, Aisha and Mrs Kapoor shaved my groin, butt crack and balls. Using their tongues to test the smoothness of the result. Only when they were satisfied that I was as smooth as silk, and that my tool was hard as rock did they allow me to take my pleasure.

I took hold of wildly giggling Aisha and made her bend down as I licked her from choot clit to butt hole. She tasted nice and fresh.

I took Aisha doggy style in the shower. She on her hands and knees as the water splashed down on us and Mrs Gopal and Mrs. Kapoor played with my balls and Aisha’s wildly shaking tits. I am happy to tell you that Aisha’s white, smooth, firm ass didn’t disappoint me. I was almost drooling at the thought of sticking my Lund into her anus.

As I lay on my back much later, with Aisha sucking happily on my now freshly shaved Lund. My mouth sucking and licking the sweet choot of Pinkie Kapoor as she squatted astride my face; my fingers working in and out of Mrs. Gopal’s choot as she sucked Aisha’s cunt, I was happy.

The GODS after all were not offended. Far from punishing me they were giving me, a dirt poor farm boy from the country, a large, juicy pussy shaped slice of Paradise. I looked forward to butt busting Aisha and Pinkie Kapoor and thanked my stars for a great Karma

The end

Mayaviguru

Hope you like it...

Hot story man

Reactions: Mayaviguru

PARADOX

ଗପ ହେଲେ ବି ସତ
kirket.md.jpg

:announce:Hii friends...:asw:....

Friends finally came the day we were eagerly waiting for:toohappy:. Waiting for 4 years is now going to end. Legends are in front of the eyes and their courage is waiting for us. In this particular moment, we have brought one last opportunity for you, which can benefit you a lot:woot:. All you have to do that join us in a quiz contest. So let's get one last try and one last win and then crown :cough: will be on head.

Prove yourself as a legend of prediction...:pimp:

Just take a part of our last few quiz contests...
ICC WC-19 SEMI FINAL 1 INDIA VS NEW ZEALAND QUIZ THREAD & ICC WC-19 SEMI FINAL 1 INDIA VS NEW ZEALAND CC THREAD.... Click here....:declare:

Rasel

Hi I am from Kolkata.......I have three brothers wife....they used to do sex with my father...from darkness I saw every of my brothers wife did so much erotic sex with my father.....they just want to conquer the satisfaction of father in law for more getting assets from him ....my all brothers in abroad....they are totally unknown to it.......my brothers wife and my father are so much conservative and religious.....but in bed they are so much dirty.....my brothers wife always try to satisfy my father by wearing so much sexy dress. ...their activity always make me wet. ....
Plz make an English story by using my family activities

Reactions: kamdev99008

Mayaviguru

Mayaviguru

Hi I am from Kolkata.......I have three brothers wife....they used to do sex with my father...from darkness I saw every of my brothers wife did so much erotic sex with my father.....they just want to conquer the satisfaction of father in law for more getting assets from him ....my all brothers in abroad....they are totally unknown to it.......my brothers wife and my father are so much conservative and religious.....but in bed they are so much dirty.....my brothers wife always try to satisfy my father by wearing so much sexy dress. ...their activity always make me wet. ....
Plz make an English story by using my family activities
I will think about it

Siraj Patel

The name is enough
Staff member
Sr. Moderator

Nevil singh

A short story

The end

Mayaviguru

Hope you like it...
First class.