• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest KAMINI - The Family MILF Slut (with images)

plover1991

Welcome to the erotic adventures of naughty. slutty family MILF Kamini Sharma.
She loves cock. And even more so if it's from her own family.
Happy reading and jerking.

plover1991

The Pune-Bangalore train gently chugged through the dark, foggy night across the single track bridge at a steady pace somewhere over Andhra Pradesh. The gentle hum and rumble seemed to lull its passengers to sleep. Almost everyone were huddled in their seats, wrapped in a blanket, with the lights off, snoring softly. Only a few were still awake. A couple of those still awake were in 1AC coach.
Ramprasad Sharma bore a stunned look on his face. His 65 year old body and mind were
beginning to revive the feelings he had seemed to have lost years ago looking at his 45 year old niece-in-law, Kamini. She had just entered the cabin, after having changed into a sexy, satin nighty in the bathroom. Despite the cold, he felt the temperature rise inside the AC cabin.
"What are you looking at, baba?" Kamini Sharma asked, coyly turning around to put away her neatly folded saree and blouse inside the bag placed on the upper berth. Ramprasad shamelessly ogled her plump, milfy body covered in a thin, satin nighty that clinged to her every curve. Her buxom bottom jiggled as she stuffed the saree into the bag and zipped it up. For the first time in ages he felt his cock stir to life.
Kamini could feel his eyes piercing through her nighty. She bit her lower lip and turned around just in time to catch him devouring her body with his eyes. Ramprasad couldn't look away. It was as if she had put a trance on him. So he continued to look at her, from top to bottom; from bottom to top.
Suddenly the train jolted a little and Kamini dramatically fell on her old uncle-in-law. Her spongy ass found its way on his stiff thighs. She could feel his dick hardening underneath his pajama.
His hands gripped her waist and her shoulders firmly. The grip wasn't a reassuring one to keep her from falling, but rather a lustful one, to keep her from leaving.
Kamini too gripped her hand on his shoulder and didn't seem to mind his manhood poking her.
"How long has it been baba?" She asked, her lips almost touching his bushy, greying mustache.
"What?" Ramprasad's dry, parched throat only let out a rough whisper.

"Since... Chachi passed..." She leaned closer to him. Ramprasad's lust took over. His hands freely roamed over her breasts. She wasn't wearing any bra and he could feel her taut nipples poking against the fabric of her nighty.
"It's been too long beti..." he said and planted his lips on her.
Kamini took in her uncle-in-law like a pro. She opened her lips and let his hungry tongue massage hers. Her hand gripped his hair from behind.

Ramprasad's body was awaked to lust after a long time. his hand snaked underneath her nighty and squeezed her boobs.
"Aaahhh baba..." she moaned into his mouth. Ramprasad bit her lips until he drew blood.
"Ufff..." She pushed him away and pouted her lips. "You're too wild baba!" She chastised him.
Ramprasad's heart was racing. He came to his senses and looked away in shame.
"I'm... I'm sorry beti... I don't know..." before he could finish his sentence, he felt Kamini's hands undoing the knot of his pajama.

She swiftly pulled down the pants and his aged cock sprang out like it was spring loaded. Kamini pulled down the foreskin of the stiff cock and its tip gleamed with his precum. She gave him a naughty smile and knelt down on the floor. Without breaking eye contact, she wrapped her warm mouth over his cock and slowly bobbed her head up and down.
Ramprasad let out an audible gasp as this woman, 20 years his junior, the wife of his grand-nephew sucked his cock. Kamini undid her nighty and let it slip off her body. She sat before him, with not a single tread of cloth on her body. Her boobs jiggled as she continued to suck his cock. She increased her pace and soon Ramprasad felt like he was about to blow. He held her head and violently pulled her off him.
Kamini stood up, feeling offended.
Ramprasad's eyes still gleamed with lust. He pulled her on the berth and began to molest her breasts as he kissed her lips. Kamini gripped his cock and began giving him a hand job. Ramprasad's fingers found their way between her thighs and began to finger her wet, hungry pussy. Kamini was whimpering and squirming at the touch of his fingers inside her. She pulled out the moist fingers and licked her own juices.
She pushed him on the berth and sat on his thighs, with her legs dangling on either side. She positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy and gently lowered herself on him. It took just a few seconds for his cock to slide completely into her pussy. Ramprasad's lips engulfed Kamini's dark areolas and his teeth nibbled at her nipples.
Kamini shamelessly bounced on his cock like a professional whore. Her pussy lips contracted with each stroke and Ramprasad felt like he was in heaven.
Soon Ramprasad felt his cum build up in his balls. He grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed them hard. He slyly slipped a finger inside her asshole. Kamini moaned like a bitch in heat and came a second before Ramprasad burst his jism inside her wet pussy.
"Aaahhh beti..." He moaned loudly.
Kamini masked his lips with hers and drank the sounds of his moans while she continued to grind him.
Ramprasad's cock fell limp in no time and slipped out of the mature pussy, leaving a string of love juicse dripping out of her.
Kamini got off him and began wiping her pussy with her handkerchief.
Ramprasad lay on the berth, tired, sweating and breathing heavily.

Kamini looked at him mischievously and smiled coyly. He too smiled back at her, confused. Suddenly he realized she was his grand-nephew's wife. She was like a daughter to him and that they had just engaged in illicit sex.
He watched shamelessly as she pulled the nighty over her naked body. He too pulled up his pajama and fixed his clothes.
"Beti..." he started but was unsure what to say.
"Yes baba?" Kamini replied, combing her hair. She understood his conundrum. "Don't worry baba, I won't tell this to anyone. You and I both haven't had the joy of being pleasured in a long time, and this closeness just... It was just a mistake in the heat of the moment."
Ramprasad seemed a bit relieved and smiled at her.
"But I enjoyed it," Kamini said, putting away her comb and sitting next to him, putting her hand on his thigh. "a lot," she finished.
Ramprasad gently kissed her lips. "I did too beti. Thank you." He said.
He got more comfortable with her and his hands began to squeeze her tits.
Kamini gently pushed him away. "Na na... we have a long day tomorrow baba. You have to think of what property you will leave for your grand-nephew, my husband. I don't want you to make wrong deicisions because you are tired. Let's sleep now."
The rest of the night was uneventful as the uncle and niece slept soundly while the train continued to take them towards their destination- Kamini's house.

Curiousbull

The Pune-Bangalore train gently chugged through the dark, foggy night across the single track bridge at a steady pace somewhere over Andhra Pradesh. The gentle hum and rumble seemed to
lull its passengers to sleep. Almost everyone were huddled in their seats, wrapped in a blanket, with the lights off, snoring softly. Only a few were still awake. A couple of those still awake were in 1AC coach.
Ramprasad Sharma bore a stunned look on his face. His 65 year old body and mind were
beginning to revive the feelings he had seemed to have lost years ago looking at his 45 year old niece-in-law, Kamini. She had just entered the cabin, after having changed into a sexy, satin nighty in the bathroom. Despite the cold, he felt the temperature rise inside the AC cabin.
"What are you looking at, baba?" Kamini Sharma asked, coyly turning around to put away her neatly folded saree and blouse inside the bag placed on the upper berth. Ramprasad shamelessly ogled her plump, milfy body covered in a thin, satin nighty that clinged to her every curve. Her buxom bottom jiggled as she stuffed the saree into the bag and zipped it up. For the first time in ages he felt his cock stir to life.
Kamini could feel his eyes piercing through her nighty. She bit her lower lip and turned around just in time to catch him devouring her body with his eyes. Ramprasad couldn't look away. It was as if she had put a trance on him. So he continued to look at her, from top to bottom; from bottom to top.
Suddenly the train jolted a little and Kamini dramatically fell on her old uncle-in-law. Her spongy ass found its way on his stiff thighs. She could feel his dick hardening underneath his pajama.
His hands gripped her waist and her shoulders firmly. The grip wasn't a reassuring one to keep her from falling, but rather a lustful one, to keep her from leaving.
Kamini too gripped her hand on his shoulder and didn't seem to mind his manhood poking her.
"How long has it been baba?" She asked, her lips almost touching his bushy, greying mustache.
"What?" Ramprasad's dry, parched throat only let out a rough whisper.

"Since... Chachi passed..." She leaned closer to him. Ramprasad's lust took over. His hands freely roamed over her breasts. She wasn't wearing any bra and he could feel her taut nipples poking against the fabric of her nighty.
"It's been too long beti..." he said and planted his lips on her.
Kamini took in her uncle-in-law like a pro. She opened her lips and let his hungry tongue massage hers. Her hand gripped his hair from behind.

Ramprasad's body was awaked to lust after a long time. his hand snaked underneath her nighty and squeezed her boobs.
"Aaahhh baba..." she moaned into his mouth. Ramprasad bit her lips until he drew blood.
"Ufff..." She pushed him away and pouted her lips. "You're too wild baba!" She chastised him.
Ramprasad's heart was racing. He came to his senses and looked away in shame.
"I'm... I'm sorry beti... I don't know..." before he could finish his sentence, he felt Kamini's hands undoing the knot of his pajama.

She swiftly pulled down the pants and his aged cock sprang out like it was spring loaded. Kamini pulled down the foreskin of the stiff cock and its tip gleamed with his precum. She gave him a naughty smile and knelt down on the floor. Without breaking eye contact, she wrapped her warm mouth over his cock and slowly bobbed her head up and down.
Ramprasad let out an audible gasp as this woman, 20 years his junior, the wife of his grand-nephew sucked his cock. Kamini undid her nighty and let it slip off her body. She sat before him, with not a single tread of cloth on her body. Her boobs jiggled as she continued to suck his cock. She increased her pace and soon Ramprasad felt like he was about to blow. He held her head and violently pulled her off him.
Kamini stood up, feeling offended.
Ramprasad's eyes still gleamed with lust. He pulled her on the berth and began to molest her breasts as he kissed her lips. Kamini gripped his cock and began giving him a hand job. Ramprasad's fingers found their way between her thighs and began to finger her wet, hungry pussy. Kamini was whimpering and squirming at the touch of his fingers inside her. She pulled out the moist fingers and licked her own juices.
She pushed him on the berth and sat on his thighs, with her legs dangling on either side. She positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy and gently lowered herself on him. It took just a few seconds for his cock to slide completely into her pussy. Ramprasad's lips engulfed Kamini's dark areolas and his teeth nibbled at her nipples.
Kamini shamelessly bounced on his cock like a professional whore. Her pussy lips contracted with each stroke and Ramprasad felt like he was in heaven.
Soon Ramprasad felt his cum build up in his balls. He grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed them hard. He slyly slipped a finger inside her asshole. Kamini moaned like a bitch in heat and came a second before Ramprasad burst his jism inside her wet pussy.
"Aaahhh beti..." He moaned loudly.
Kamini masked his lips with hers and drank the sounds of his moans while she continued to grind him.
Ramprasad's cock fell limp in no time and slipped out of the mature pussy, leaving a string of love juicse dripping out of her.
Kamini got off him and began wiping her pussy with her handkerchief.
Ramprasad lay on the berth, tired, sweating and breathing heavily.

Kamini looked at him mischievously and smiled coyly. He too smiled back at her, confused. Suddenly he realized she was his grand-nephew's wife. She was like a daughter to him and that they had just engaged in illicit sex.
He watched shamelessly as she pulled the nighty over her naked body. He too pulled up his pajama and fixed his clothes.
"Beti..." he started but was unsure what to say.
"Yes baba?" Kamini replied, combing her hair. She understood his conundrum. "Don't worry baba, I won't tell this to anyone. You and I both haven't had the joy of being pleasured in a long time, and this closeness just... It was just a mistake in the heat of the moment."
Ramprasad seemed a bit relieved and smiled at her.
"But I enjoyed it," Kamini said, putting away her comb and sitting next to him, putting her hand on his thigh. "a lot," she finished.
Ramprasad gently kissed her lips. "I did too beti. Thank you." He said.
He got more comfortable with her and his hands began to squeeze her tits.
Kamini gently pushed him away. "Na na... we have a long day tomorrow baba. You have to think of what property you will leave for your grand-nephew, my husband. I don't want you to make wrong deicisions because you are tired. Let's sleep now."
The rest of the night was uneventful as the uncle and niece slept soundly while the train continued to take them towards their destination- Kamini's house.
Very erotic indeed

Last edited:

plover1991

As the Uber got closer to Kamini's house, Ramprasad began feeling increasingly uneasy. He was fidgeting and looked nervous. Kamini, the milfy, sexy wife of his grandnephew held his hand and comforted him.

"Relax, Baba. There's nothing to worry about." She said reassuringly.
Ramprasad gave her a weak smile.
Kamini's hands shifted form his hand to his thigh and slowly travelled north towards his crotch. Ramprasad's eyes widened and he began sweating, despite the AC in the car. Kamini bit her lower lips seductively and winked at him.

"Let me help you relax." she said, gently undoing the zip of his pant. She looked at the driver to make sure he wasn't aware of what was happening in the back. The driver was too busy focusing on the traffic.
She quickly covered his crotch with her shawl and pulled out his semi-hard cock. His dick began to grow in her soft, warm hand. Kamini pulled down the foreskin and gently pinched the tip of his fully hard dick. Ramprasad almost let out a satisfactory moan, but restrained himself. He leaned back
and let her do her thing.
Kamini was an expert at giving hand jobs. She got to work immediately, squeezing his cock and jerking it gently. Every undulation and jerk caused by the cab dipping into a pothole only added to the pleasurable experience.
He wished she would jerk him faster, but he knew he couldn't risk it. Not with the drier up front. So he just sat back, closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation of her hand on his cock, while replaying the erotic events of the night before.
Kamini's palms moved up and down the entire length of his rod. Everytie it grazed against his sensitive tip he felt a current pass through him. Ramprasad felt his cum rising up from the bottom of the shaft. He stiffened and readied himself to blow a load....,
"Madam, cash or app payment?" the driver asked, jerking his head back.
Ramprasad was shook. He opened his eyes and sat stunned. He felt his cock shrinking.
"Umm, Do you have Google Pay?" Kamini asked, with her hand still gripping her granduncle's naked cock underneath the shawl.
"Oh ok madam." The driver said and continued to focus on the road ahead.
When Kamini was sure the driver was looking ahead, she resumed her work on the now limping cock. They were close to reaching their house and she needed to get it done quickly. So she deftly took the bag on her lap and dropped it on the cab floor. She bet down on the pretext of picking it up. Once down there, she took off the shawl and wrapped her lips around Ramprasad's cock. She deep throated him and began sucking it like a vaccuum cleaner without bobbing her head.
Ramprasad's cock grew again and touched the back of her throat. Once again, he was at the brink of ecstacy. He squeezed one of her plump breasts with one hand and with the fingers of his other involuntarily clasped the fabric of the seat until his knuckles went white. In no time, his cock spat out bursts of thick white cum directly into Kamini's throat. She swallowed it all without hesitation.
She pulled out his cock with a faint pop, wiped it with the shawl and picked up the bag.
Ramprasad heaved a sigh of relief and wiped the sweat off his brow.

Ramprasad barely got out of the Uber when he were greeted by his grandnephew, Sumit Sharma.
"Oh, hello Baba!" Sumit Sharma greeted his granduncle by touching his feet. "How was your trip? Not too tiring I suppose?"
Ramprasad blessed him a long life, wholeheartedly.
"I so wanted to come and pick you up myself Baba, but you know... I had an important meeting..." Sumit looked dejected. But he cheered up immediately. "I hope Kamini didn't bore you too much by talking a lot?" He said, eyeing at his wife who was getting out from the other side of the cab.
"Arre, no no, beta. She was a fine travel companion. One of the best I've been with." Ramprasad said, looking at his sexy grandneice. Kamini wiped her lips and turned away shyly, and only the both of them knew why.

Sumit insisted that Kamini and Ramprasad go into the house and that he would pay off the fare and get the luggage inside.