• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai.... Ajab Sa Risk Hai...... (Completed)

nain11ster

Prime
Nishchal ne to superman ki tarah apini ko pachhada :D ye wala scene sahi laga. Ab to jivisha ke andar wali takat ko dekhna hai ki kya hoga jab wo purn ichchha shakti ka istemal karegi kisi par.
Hahaha ... Bindas bhai .. Hollywood wale to mujh se Hulk ke liye idea le gaye the nischal ko dekhne ke baad aap ko superman ki yaad aayi.. sala dc wale chor hain .. bina royalty ke hi mere hero ka power use kar rahe .. aur log kahte hain bollywood chori karta hai :dazed:

:thanks: for your response.... Keep reading, keep commenting :declare:

nain11ster

Prime
Seeing Jivisha sad, the flowers also stopped blooming, you have confused that innocent, I wish everything is good. Jivisha looks very cute in the disco, just like the moon. It is heartfelt to see them together and there is also a fear in the mind that what will happen next?
I knew something bad would happen at the disco, I feel so bad. It is very important to take revenge on Apini, Josefer, Jatin, all these people. This has been done intentionally. Can't understand what to say. All the questions asked by Nischal were correct, I think Nischal should have killed Jatin. We only have 2 days and everything has to be done in these two days. Tell me the plan of Nishchal, I am very restless. And what is Viggo, race or species.
As always the update was great, You are writing very well, Now let's see what happens next, Till then waiting for the next part of the story.

Thank You...

???

Jivisha kab se confuse hone lagi babu .. uske bare me sochkar aap confuse ho rahe hain .. wo confuse kabhi thi hi nahi .. aur shayd yahi wajah hai ki uska confuse na hona hi is kahani ki sabse badi confusion rahi hai.. main chahe kitni bhi detail is bar kyon na de dun .. aur main ye sach kah raha hun :decalre:

Aap aap ke dil ki bhadas par kaam kar raha hun m. Dekhiye kitni bhadas mit jani hai.. lekin kaam to kar hi raha hun :D

nain11ster

Prime
It was now understood that Mahamahim had come to Jivisha's house that day and told Jivisha's parents. I understood everything about the enemy side, but how did Jatin tell the truth so easily, maybe Jatin is lying. Nischal wants to have a meeting with Rajio, well I think we are not yet fully aware of Nischal. To be honest, I feel very bad, I am against this decision of Jivisha.
Ansh cares about Nandni, he should not do it. By the way, it is very important to trust each other. Nandani is very angry...?
Why are all the couples fighting?
As always the update was great, You are writing very well, Now let's see what happens next, Till then waiting for the next part of the story.

Thank You...

???
Koi na aakash babu .. sab ko urrkar aakash hi jana hai so no worry aur aap taiyar rahiye jo jo nahi pasand aaye unko nigal lijiyega.. baki bachon ka ilaz main kar dunga.. filhaal update de dun jarra :)

nain11ster

Prime
Jabardast update hai bhai...... Nischal ke sath apini jhagda kiya or kasak ko ulta sidha samjha diya jatin ne......or jatin ka interview achhe se liya nischal.....
Or jivisha kise shresh ko haa keh di......o
Or ansh or nandu k jhagda ho geya apash me...or sawalkar ke pash pouch geya or flat me jane ke liye bola....or abki bar nandini ne darwaja khol diya.....
Waiting for next update
Yoko sorbo bhai .. ye sab to ho gaya lekin jo sabse aham kadi hai is kahani ki wo ab hone ja raha hai.. bus kuch hi der me aap ke samne hogi.. so...