• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery kahani ek bade ghar ki

Mass

thank you all for your appreciation and love towards this story and special thanx to chanda madam who gave me such an honor that she compared me with such great personalities... I whole hearteddly accept your love and praises but one thing I would like to say that I stand nowhere infront of those great personalities like Rabindra Nath Tagore....they were legends I just started writing this story for the first time and I am really very happy that you guys gave so many praises and so much of love and one more thing I would like to say that besides this story I have a personal and professional life as well and all these things need time and I cant be dishonest with any of them....so kindly wait for the updates....I dont want you to pay me for this story as writing is not my profession...its just a hobby...still if you want to pay then do some charity....feed some poor people or donate it for some other noble cause....I have bought one laptop so i will try my best to update once in w week....I have written next update...but it needs lot of editing as it contains so much or objectionable contents which the moderates of this forum doesnt allow me to publish...but still i wrote it to email some of the selected readers to whom i had to email it...so tomorrow evening most probably i will give next update....till than have patience...tc...love you all
When are you planning to give the update??

Reactions: oscar pistorious