• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery kahani ek bade ghar ki

oscar pistorious

First of all thank you all the friends who have appreciated this story and I saw Some people are asking me to update quickly....listen friends...If you want to read quality content in this story then you need to keep patience.... Frequent updates will adversely affect the quality....Now choice is yours

Pakeeza Ammi

First of all thank you all the friends who have appreciated this story and I saw Some people are asking me to update quickly....listen friends...If you want to read quality content in this story then you need to keep patience.... Frequent updates will adversely affect the quality....Now choice is yours
At least two updates per week yaar.

Diva19

lekin prati saptaah kam se kam do updates post karana aavashyak hai yaara

Trishasharma

kamaal kar dia aapne yaar, itna kamuk aur garam likha aapne, bahut khoob, ek jackass kaahani hai yah, bahut maza agaya is kahaani padhke.eisa hai likhte raho yaar. agla update ki liye besabree se waiting kar rahi hai yaara. please give it soon.