• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Its all in the family👪

WHICH PAIR YOU LIKE MOST

• Mom-son

Votes: 253 59.3%
  • Brother-Sister

Votes: 132 30.9%
  • Dad- Daughter

Votes: 80 18.7%
  • Family together

Votes: 100 23.4%
  • Father in law- Daughter inlaw

Votes: 61 14.3%
  • Son in law - Mother in law

Votes: 54 12.6%

• Total voters

SOUL _CATCHER 02

You cannot spell the awesoME without ME
Supreme
After finishing his story ravi removed my dress and asked me to give my pussy to his mouth. I turned myself to his dick and I placed my pussy in his mouth.

img-0689
He started to bite and pull my pussy lips and I took his dick in hand and rugged it with my hand. Ravi opened my pussy lips and went deep in my pussy and bites hard. In the pain, I screamed louder mmmmhhhhaaapppa like I was moaning, he asked me what I am hardworking in your pussy you calling your appa (dad) you desire to your daddy's cock? In the high horny
I said mmm if you allow me I will show my pussy to the pound by anybody, he said then show your dad and fuck him. I called him dad and he called me his daughter.
Dad, do you like your daughter's pussy, lick your daughter and make her cum for you. He called me male(daughter) and he bit my pussy very hard, I pulled out my pussy from his mouth and told him appa your daughter going to ride your dick, I climbed on him and took his dick inside my pussy and started to ride him from the top.

snpq53oagch81
Holding his legs I told him, daddy your daughter going to fuck your dick, I want to cum for you dad, then I ride his dick with horny, he moaned and pushed his dick upward and asked me to move fast.
I called him my dad and I fucked his pole like a slutty daughter looking for her daddy's cock and I made abhisheka on his linga, he held my ass and filled my pussy with his thick cum.
The following day after ravi went to work. I was alone at home. Kumar went with uma, and ram and Sudha were also not there. I got bored and passed the time watching tv and sleeping. In the evening I heard the sound of tapping on the door. I went to answer the door. When I open the door my brother paneer standing on the doorstep. I hold his hand and welcomed him inside and bring him to our room. Entering the room he pulled me onto his lap. He caressed me and told me I miss you, sis. He kissed my neck and his hands roamed my boobs.

tumblr-88dda374aaea6f696e4c354c9ac75db4-a10f4821-400
My Brother removed my pallu and he kissed my cleavage his hand roamed my back kneading my ass, I put my hand around his neck and smooched him, and he rugged my boobs on my blouse. Sat on his lap and hugged him and kissed him on his lips for 5five minutes and we separated from each other for breathing. He asked me when will ravi returning home. I told him, ravi will reach out shortly. And I asked the reason for his surprise visit. He told me our parents made a marriage alliance for him. I was even surprised by his answer and asked him why they didn't have informed me, he told me it happened very quickly, so I came to tell you and I came here to invite you both and I want you to be with me, I will ask ravi to send you with me tonight. Let ravi come later at his convenience. I congratulated him by once again giving a deep kiss on his lips. Then in an hour ravi came from work. I started to prepare dinner for us. Meantime brother convinced my hubby to send me with him now. Ravi said ok for me to go with my brother. In fifteen days the marriage took place, so he allowed me to go with him to help them.
After dinner, I prepared my baggage,
brother went to the car took my luggage and told me to say my hubby goodbye. I went to ravi and kissed him and said bye, he pulled me on him and said want to try on your dad? I shyly asked him if you don't have anything if his wife fucked others. He said to me if you had your dad then let your mom with me. I hit his shoulder what if you want mom and daughter both in bed with you? Will see. Saying this I heard a car horn blow from my brother.
We started our journey.
We passed almost 50km. Then the road was empty and he drive the car slowly and his hand on my right thigh
caressing my thighs he came up to my mound. I went a little close to him and he got both thighs to caress.
I went for his pant zip and opened it, I caressed his dick on his brief. Then he pulled down his pant along with his brief, he released his hard dick into the air. I held his dick gripping it inside my fingers and ran my hand up and down on, I felt it dry, and took a water bottle and pour some water into my hand and applied it to his dick then again I ran my hand up and down on his dick. It become right and stiff in my hand, I slide myself onto his dick and took it into my mouth.

20220511-070444
I tightly wrapped my lips around his thick hard cock and pulled upward and sucked it like I am chewing giant chocolate, he pulled his foreskin for me, I circled my tongue on his dick head ring and inhaled the smell of his sweat and I licked his shaft from the top then down to his balls. He moaned and slow down the speed and he went 20km per hour and I sucked his cock for three km.
Then I asked him to take a side road from the main. So after 2 or 3 km, we saw a muddy road and no vehicle came behind us, we went into the muddy road. He parked near a bush, and we both came into the back seat. He pulled down my chubby pant along with my panty and slapped my ass, saying this the day I waited to have your pussy. I told him this is my advance present for your marriage.
He caressed my thighs and pussy. He asked me won't you shave your pussy, I replied ravi want to keep some hair, so I only trimmed my pussy no shaving. Then he sat on the seat, I put my legs on his both sides

20220511-063314
Inserting his dick inside my pussy and holding his head to my boobs in one hand and holding the seat in another hand and started to ride on his ridged pole. I open my top buttons and took my boobs out and inserted them into his mouth I ride him full of excitement after my marriage I am having another man's dick in my pussy, which made me excited, and I want my brother to remember his first orgasm with me. So I madly fucked his pole, and he took my boobs alternatively into his mouth and forcefully I fucked his pole, our breath become heavy and the pleasure increased inside our bodies and he held my hips and pushed his dick towards my pussy.
He smooched and cried like a baby with me and he told sis I never forgot your gift 📦, I came to give a surprise to you but you defeat me, and you made my night memorable.
His tears spread all over my boobs. Then with a loud moan, I cum on his pole with him. Both cummed at the same time and he slide into the back seat, I laid on him. It took time for us to become normal. I laid on him and he all-time smooched my face and caressed my ass.
We drank juice that we bring with us, and took some rest again, still nude below the waist and my boobs out from my top. Then I asked him to stand and I laid on the seat and opened my legs for him and told him bro come lick my pussy and make cum in your mouth. He came near my pussy, I opened my pussy lips for him. He first let his tongue tip in my pussy open and smoothly flicked his tongue all over. I asked him, bro did you like my pussy taste, he said yes sis your pussy tastes sweet and salty, I said lick me bro make me cum, and insert your tongue deeper inside my love hole and all around my pussy wall. He did what I said and I told him to open my thighs with his hands and lick me all over my inside pussy and outside my mound. I rubbed my clit and spread our cum all over my pussy mound and asked him to bite my clit and lick me. He did what I said with excitement and he went below my pussy and inner thighs and licked me and made me wet with his saliva. I was nearing my orgasm I led him to insert his dick inside my pussy. He stood in front of me and I held his dick in my hands and asked him to lower his hips on me. I inserted it into my pussy.

20220511-070948
I asked him to start with a slow rhythm first. He did what I told him, I open my legs for him to pound me, and he pushed in and out arduous with his dick. He made me feel his cock inside all over my pussy and he moved his dick like grinding my pussy with his dick. My wet pussy went further wet with excitement and I hold his hip and pulled and pushed him towards me. Then I asked him to move fast then he held my legs and rammed his thick black dick inside me, and both think about fuck fuck fuck and fuck only.
He madly pounded my pussy and filled my pussy with his hot thick cum

20220511-071313
I pulled him on me and we stayed for a while hugging, and he took a water bottle from the car and asked me to step out of the car, he splashed the water on my cunt and cleaned me, and then his dick, he put on his pants and asked me to stay without pant. I asked why. He said this type of opportunity when will I get I don't know, I want you to stay with your pussy open for me. I kissed him on his lips and stayed as he liked, he all the way kept his hand on my pussy and caressed till we neared our native he asked me to dress properly.
We went the home and slept till the afternoon. When I came out of my room, I saw selva talking with my brother. He asked what I like for lunch. I said anything will do. Then he went out to buy lunch for me.
I asked selva when he came. He said he was waiting for me from the morning to wake up. I asked about my parents, he told they went out to issue a marriage invitation.
He came near me. I pulled him towards me and kissed him on his lips.

tumblr-cec9b4df1a93def1d7407241a893988e-11f5f92b-400

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Aabhi123

Aabhi123

After finishing his story ravi removed my dress and asked me to give my pussy to his mouth. I turned myself to his dick and I placed my pussy in his mouth.

img-0689
He started to bite and pull my pussy lips and I took his dick in hand and rugged it with my hand. Ravi opened my pussy lips and went deep in my pussy and bites hard. In the pain, I screamed louder mmmmhhhhaaapppa like I was moaning, he asked me what I am hardworking in your pussy you calling your appa (dad) you desire to your daddy's cock? In the high horny
I said mmm if you allow me I will show my pussy to the pound by anybody, he said then show your dad and fuck him. I called him dad and he called me his daughter.
Dad, do you like your daughter's pussy, lick your daughter and make her cum for you. He called me male(daughter) and he bit my pussy very hard, I pulled out my pussy from his mouth and told him appa your daughter going to ride your dick, I climbed on him and took his dick inside my pussy and started to ride him from the top.

snpq53oagch81
Holding his legs I told him, daddy your daughter going to fuck your dick, I want to cum for you dad, then I ride his dick with horny, he moaned and pushed his dick upward and asked me to move fast.
I called him my dad and I fucked his pole like a slutty daughter looking for her daddy's cock and I made abhisheka on his linga, he held my ass and filled my pussy with his thick cum.
The following day after ravi went to work. I was alone at home. Kumar went with uma, and ram and Sudha were also not there. I got bored and passed the time watching tv and sleeping. In the evening I heard the sound of tapping on the door. I went to answer the door. When I open the door my brother paneer standing on the doorstep. I hold his hand and welcomed him inside and bring him to our room. Entering the room he pulled me onto his lap. He caressed me and told me I miss you, sis. He kissed my neck and his hands roamed my boobs.

tumblr-88dda374aaea6f696e4c354c9ac75db4-a10f4821-400
My Brother removed my pallu and he kissed my cleavage his hand roamed my back kneading my ass, I put my hand around his neck and smooched him, and he rugged my boobs on my blouse. Sat on his lap and hugged him and kissed him on his lips for 5five minutes and we separated from each other for breathing. He asked me when will ravi returning home. I told him, ravi will reach out shortly. And I asked the reason for his surprise visit. He told me our parents made a marriage alliance for him. I was even surprised by his answer and asked him why they didn't have informed me, he told me it happened very quickly, so I came to tell you and I came here to invite you both and I want you to be with me, I will ask ravi to send you with me tonight. Let ravi come later at his convenience. I congratulated him by once again giving a deep kiss on his lips. Then in an hour ravi came from work. I started to prepare dinner for us. Meantime brother convinced my hubby to send me with him now. Ravi said ok for me to go with my brother. In fifteen days the marriage took place, so he allowed me to go with him to help them.
After dinner, I prepared my baggage,
brother went to the car took my luggage and told me to say my hubby goodbye. I went to ravi and kissed him and said bye, he pulled me on him and said want to try on your dad? I shyly asked him if you don't have anything if his wife fucked others. He said to me if you had your dad then let your mom with me. I hit his shoulder what if you want mom and daughter both in bed with you? Will see. Saying this I heard a car horn blow from my brother.
We started our journey.
We passed almost 50km. Then the road was empty and he drive the car slowly and his hand on my right thigh
caressing my thighs he came up to my mound. I went a little close to him and he got both thighs to caress.
I went for his pant zip and opened it, I caressed his dick on his brief. Then he pulled down his pant along with his brief, he released his hard dick into the air. I held his dick gripping it inside my fingers and ran my hand up and down on, I felt it dry, and took a water bottle and pour some water into my hand and applied it to his dick then again I ran my hand up and down on his dick. It become right and stiff in my hand, I slide myself onto his dick and took it into my mouth.

20220511-070444
I tightly wrapped my lips around his thick hard cock and pulled upward and sucked it like I am chewing giant chocolate, he pulled his foreskin for me, I circled my tongue on his dick head ring and inhaled the smell of his sweat and I licked his shaft from the top then down to his balls. He moaned and slow down the speed and he went 20km per hour and I sucked his cock for three km.
Then I asked him to take a side road from the main. So after 2 or 3 km, we saw a muddy road and no vehicle came behind us, we went into the muddy road. He parked near a bush, and we both came to the back seat. He pulled down my chuddi pant along with my panty and slapped my ass, saying this the day I waited to have your pussy. I told him this is my advance present for your marriage.
He caressed my thighs and pussy. He asked me won't you shave your pussy, I replied ravi want to keep some hair, so I only trimmed my pussy no shaving. Then he sat on the seat, I put my legs on his both sides

20220511-063314
Inserting his dick inside my pussy and holding his head to my boobs in one hand and holding the seat in another hand and started to ride on his ridged pole. I open my top buttons and took my boobs out and inserted them into his mouth I ride him full of excitement after my marriage I am having another man's dick in my pussy, which made me excited, and I want my brother to remember his first orgasm with me. So I madly fucked his pole, and he took my boobs alternatively into his mouth and forcefully I fucked his pole, our breath become heavy and the pleasure increased inside our bodies and he held my hips and pushed his dick towards my pussy.
He smooched and cried like a baby with me and he told sis I never forgot your gift 📦, I came to give a surprise to you but you defeat me, and you made my night memorable.
His tears spread all over my boobs. Then with a loud moan, I cum on his pole with him. Both cummed at the same time and he slide into the back seat, I laid on him. It took time for us to become normal. I laid on him and he all-time smooched my face and caressed my ass.
We drank juice that we bring with us, and took some rest again, still nude below the waist and my boobs out from my top. Then I asked him to stand and I laid on the seat and opened my legs for him and told him bro come lick my pussy and make cum in your mouth. He came near my pussy, I opened my pussy lips for him. He first let his tongue tip in my pussy open and smoothly flicked his tongue all over. I asked him, bro did you like my pussy taste, he said yes sis your pussy tastes sweet and salty, I said lick me bro make me cum, and insert your tongue deeper inside my love hole and all around my pussy wall. He did what I said and I told him to open my thighs with his hands and lick me all over my inside pussy and outside my mound. I rubbed my clit and spread our cum all over my pussy mound and asked him to bite my clit and lick me. He did what I said with excitement and he went below my pussy and inner thighs and licked me and made me wet with his saliva. I was nearing my orgasm I led him to insert his dick inside my pussy. He stood in front of me and I held his dick in my hands and asked him to lower his hips on me. I inserted it into my pussy.

20220511-070948
I asked him to start with a slow rhythm first. He did what I told him, I open my legs for him to pound me, and he pushed in and out arduous with his dick. He made me feel his cock inside all over my pussy and he moved his dick like grinding my pussy with his dick. My wet pussy went further wet with excitement and I hold his hip and pulled and pushed him towards me. Then I asked him to move fast then he held my legs and rammed his thick black dick inside me, and both think about fuck fuck fuck and fuck only.
He madly pounded my pussy and filled my pussy with his hot thick cum

20220511-071313
I pulled him on me and we stayed for a while hugging, and he took a water bottle from the car and asked me to step out of the car, he splashed the water on my cunt and cleaned me, and then his dick, he put on his pants and asked me to stay without pant. I asked why. He said this type of opportunity when will I get I don't know, I want you to stay with your pussy open for me. I kissed him on his lips and stayed as he liked, he all the way kept his hand on my pussy and caressed till we neared our native he asked me to dress properly.
We went the home and slept till the afternoon. When I came out of my room, I saw selva talking with my brother. He asked what I like for lunch. I said anything will do. Then he went out to buy lunch for me.
I asked selva when he came. He said he was waiting for me from the morning to wake up. I asked about my parents, he told they went out to issue a marriage invitation.
He came near me. I pulled him towards me and kissed him on his lips.
Wow .. super.... Now full family fun starts....

• Love
Reactions: SOUL _CATCHER 02

SOUL _CATCHER 02

Supreme
Selva kissed me in return, and we stayed clasped of us until we heard my brother's footsteps we separated ourselves. we took our breakfast. Thereafter, selva and my brother both sat near me and we watched tv.
I sat between both of them. And we caressed each other.
An hour after brother got a call from my father. He asked him to come and pick up him and our mom. Then he left.
I and selva were left alone in the home. I heard the phone ringing from my bedroom, I went to my room to take my phone. It was ravi. We were talking for 10 minutes, selva came into the room.
He came behind me and hugged me from behind. The sudden touch of him made me scream. I turn towards him and slapped his cheeks and told him ravi is on the line.

tumblr-f8993d9827ebf2096cb9e58958dbb6b0-43829aba-400
I told ravi to talk in the night. Then I disconnected the call and came to selva. He pulled down my pallu and caressed my boobs with his hand. He touched my body and caressed me. I hugged him tightly and let him caress me. His hands played on my navel and belly button and it gradually increased my horny inside me. My heart looks more at him. He removed my saree from me and smooched from my backside and caressed my frontal soft globes and my inner thighs, he pulled up my petticoat.

tumblr-23e0b0cd1cdd8c4c767cb5be201fd550-995c4702-400
He pulled above my hip and rugged my pussy and thighs then went back side of me, pulled my ass cheeks and from behind let his hand between my thighs and held my pussy over my panty and pulled my panty down. A shiver ran through my body and I struggled for breathing and gasped for breath I let him fully his hands and looked more. I told him to let me on the bed, I can't stand my legs are trembling, and the craving for sex in me asked him to take me to the bed. He let me on the bed.

tumblr-ebecd70ed3ce65db4cd468af6fa457c9-ff0cd95b-400
He came on me, smooched me and rugged my boobs, he pulled my petticoat and caressed my pussy on my panty. I hugged him to me tightly again on me. I removed my blouse for him. He removed my panty under my petticoat, I opened my legs for him. He went between my legs and licked my thighs, he let his tongue fully out of his mouth and his tongue didn't touch my pussy lips or my clitoris, but he licked all over my inner thighs then he turned my back upward and he started to lick my ass globes and he started to lick inside my ass crack, but I told him not to, lick there, and asked him to come top he licked my midriff and came to my back and neck, then he turned again my top and removed my bra and petticoat. Then he removed his dress. Came on me this time he took my nipple to his mouth and nibbled it with his teeth and he bites my all over my boobs and he left his teeth mark on my left boob

20220630-232106
My nipples protruded out from my boobs like a seedless grape standing in the centre of my boobs. He pulled my poking nipples and chewed hard in his mouth, making me tremble and build pleasure inside me step by step. Finally, he went between my thighs and my pussy lips waiting came to end. His tongue played on my clit and teased my pussy,

pussy-licking-003-1
He pulled out my clit and made to lift my ass for him. I am in a horny mood I lifted my ass in the air, and his hands went under my ass and he helped me to lift for him. Holding my ass he madly licked my inner walls of pussy and clit, my pussy started to melt in his mouth and my pre cum flowed out from my pussy into his mouth, he strewed it like a sugary syrup and covered his face with my pre-cum. When he holding my ass his fingers felt hard and left marks there also. I pinned his head on my pussy by pinning my legs.
He continued to melt my pussy in his mouth and licked all my juice I asked him to lay down below me, and I went too on him upside down, I went to his dick, placed my pussy on his face and took his dick in my hand, then I started to lick his dick head. And went to his balls

9B84BC8
He opened my ass and caressed me while he ate my pussy. I took his dick full in my mouth and sucked him like dark chocolate. His precum oozed out from his hole and I licked that salty cum I spit my saliva on his dick head and licked it. He asked me to let him fuck me. Then I slide down and folded my legs and open wide for him. He came on me and inserted his dick in my pussy and started to pound my pussy.

tumblr-f7598f19ba0437608fbb43f9c35942d3-df160110-400
His dick slides into my wet pussy and holds me and he rammed his dick into my pussy. He pushed hard into me and pulled slowly then pushed inside me forcefully, he hit my pussy and make a noisy fuck. He sent his enthusiastic dick with force into my pussy and made me feel his aggressive behaviour. He licked my face and neck as he moved his dick fast in and out of my pussy. I stretched my body to his to feel him deeper and hold my thighs and let them open with his hand for his dick he rammed his dick. He functioned on me rapidly like a well-oiled engine and he filled my pussy with his hot thick cum.

• Love

Aabhi123

Selva kissed me in return, and we stayed clasped of us until we heard my brother's footsteps we separated ourselves. we took our breakfast. Thereafter, selva and my brother both sat near me and we watched tv.
I sat between both of them. And we caressed each other.
An hour after brother got a call from my father. He asked him to come and pick up him and our mom. Then he left.
I and selva were left alone in the home. I heard the phone ringing from my bedroom, I went to my room to take my phone. It was ravi. We were talking for 10 minutes, selva came into the room.
He came behind me and hugged me from behind. The sudden touch of him made me scream. I turn towards him and slapped his cheeks and told him ravi is on the line.

tumblr-f8993d9827ebf2096cb9e58958dbb6b0-43829aba-400
I told ravi to talk in the night. Then I disconnected the call and came to selva. He pulled down my pallu and caressed my boobs with his hand. He touched my body and caressed me. I hugged him tightly and let him caress me. His hands played on my navel and belly button and it gradually increased my horny inside me. My heart looks more at him. He removed my saree from me and smooched from my backside and caressed my frontal soft globes and my inner thighs, he pulled up my petticoat.

tumblr-23e0b0cd1cdd8c4c767cb5be201fd550-995c4702-400
He pulled above my hip and rugged my pussy and thighs then went back side of me, pulled my ass cheeks and from behind let his hand between my thighs and held my pussy over my panty and pulled my panty down. A shiver ran through my body and I struggled for breathing and gasped for breath I let him fully his hands and looked more. I told him to let me on the bed, I can't stand my legs are trembling, and the craving for sex in me asked him to take me to the bed. He let me on the bed.

tumblr-ebecd70ed3ce65db4cd468af6fa457c9-ff0cd95b-400
He came on me, smooched me and rugged my boobs, he pulled my petticoat and caressed my pussy on my panty. I hugged him to me tightly again on me. I removed my blouse for him. He removed my panty under my petticoat, I opened my legs for him. He went between my legs and licked my thighs, he let his tongue fully out of his mouth and his tongue didn't touch my pussy lips or my clitoris, but he licked all over my inner thighs then he turned my back upward and he started to lick my ass globes and he started to lick inside my ass crack, but I told him not to, lick there, and asked him to come top he licked my midriff and came to my back and neck, then he turned again my top and removed my bra and petticoat. Then he removed his dress. Came on me this time he took my nipple to his mouth and nibbled it with his teeth and he bites my all over my boobs and he left his teeth mark on my left boob

20220630-232106
My nipples protruded out from my boobs like a seedless grape standing in the centre of my boobs. He pulled my poking nipples and chewed hard in his mouth, making me tremble and build pleasure inside me step by step. Finally, he went between my thighs and my pussy lips waiting came to end. His tongue played on my clit and teased my pussy,

pussy-licking-003-1
He pulled out my clit and made to lift my ass for him. I am in a horny mood I lifted my ass in the air, and his hands went under my ass and he helped me to lift for him. Holding my ass he madly licked my inner walls of pussy and clit, my pussy started to melt in his mouth and my pre cum flowed out from my pussy into his mouth, he strewed it like a sugary syrup and covered his face with my pre-cum. When he holding my ass his fingers felt hard and left marks there also. I pinned his head on my pussy by pinning my legs.
He continued to melt my pussy in his mouth and licked all my juice I asked him to lay down below me, and I went too on him upside down, I went to his dick, placed my pussy on his face and took his dick in my hand, then I started to lick his dick head. And went to his balls

9B84BC8
He opened my ass and caressed me while he ate my pussy. I took his dick full in my mouth and sucked him like dark chocolate. His precum oozed out from his hole and I licked that salty cum I spit my saliva on his dick head and licked it. He asked me to let him fuck me. Then I slide down and folded my legs and open wide for him. He came on me and inserted his dick in my pussy and started to pound my pussy.

tumblr-f7598f19ba0437608fbb43f9c35942d3-df160110-400
His dick slides into my wet pussy and holds me and he rammed his dick into my pussy. He pushed hard into me and pulled slowly then pushed inside me forcefully, he hit my pussy and make a noisy fuck. He sent his enthusiastic dick with force into my pussy and made me feel his aggressive behaviour. He licked my face and neck as he moved his dick fast in and out of my pussy. I stretched my body to his to feel him deeper and hold my thighs and let them open with his hand for his dick he rammed his dick. He functioned on me rapidly like a well-oiled engine and he filled my pussy with his hot thick cum
Family fun started...... 🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: Jaya.priya.

SOUL _CATCHER 02

Supreme
The following night, I went to the terrace and sat there, and ravi called me. He asked me how my day went. I said it's been horny without him. He asked me, how much horny I am, I told him I want to fuck all the men in my house. He laughed at me and told me to start with my brother, I smiled at him and asked him, you want me to give a marriage gift to him? Ravi told me why not, your gift will give him practical experience for his first night.
I asked him to narrate a fantasy of me and my father. He laughed and asked me how horny I am for my father, I said I was too horny for his dick after we played roleplay. Then he said, you are in your home with your dad no, why fantasy gives a try for him, and tell me everything that you have done with your family. I want you and your mom with me if possible. I said will see.
The following day my dad feel tired of going around with mom to give invitations, so he asked my brother to go with mom. Mom and brother went out to issue invitations to our relatives
I and my father stayed at home.
In the evening dad felt a little fever, so I took him I the clinic. When we came out from the clinic late evening, I drive the scooter and dad sat behind me.
I asked him to hold tight me.

tumblr-ed1d441af4700a9293d86a9e2d4dd7a4-d8a6e766-400
When I drive the rough road made him come closer to me and my lower back stocked with him. I felt his dick pressing on my soft globes and his hand gripped me in my midriff. His left hand was on my bare belly and he hold me tightly. When the scooter jolted us on the rough road his lower front hit me like he is hitting his dick from behind on my ass. I felt his dick growing thick inside his dothi and I push my ass to him. After we reached home he didn't speak to me. Mom and brother had reached him before us. We ate dinner all together and went to bed.
The following morning mom and brother went out. I took the dirty clothes to wash, and when I went to the backyard dad was sitting in there and reading a newspaper. I dip the clothes in soap water and spoke with him. He kept the newspaper down and started to speak with me. I started to wash the cloth.

tumblr-cef33db5925b498ecb4159320e1bf935-79cfccb7-400
I pulled up my saree above my knee and take the pallu down and half of the boobs came out of my blouse.
Washing the clothes I spoke with my dad and turn his attention towards me. His eyes didn't go off me. He watched till my washing finished. We went inside and I started to prepare lunch for both of us. I asked him how his fever was, and he told after taking medicine his fever was gone and he felt a little bit tired. I went to him and touched his forehead the fever was gone. After lunch, I sat with him and he asked about me ravi, how we doing and when will he get his grandchild in his hand. I laughed at him, we plan to get it next year. Then I told him you are not like before, nowadays you are keeping your distance from me, he asked me no ma I always love you saying this he hugged me with him. I rested my head on his lap and I kept my hand under my head barely touching his dick. I continued to speak with him and I pressed my hand on his dick, he also felt my touch and he moved a little uneasily and his moves made our contact further close. His dick becomes fully erect and his shaft tickles upward on my hand. I took my hand out and kept my cheek on him. Now his dick tickled under my cheek.
We halted our talking and he put his hands on my shoulder and caressed my shoulders, I just took my hand higher and his hand fell inside my underarm and again I lowered my hand and kept his hand inside my underarm, meanwhile my cheek caressed his tempered dick and felt his heat through his dothi. His hand touched my side boobs and his fingers roamed on my side boobs I felt his fingers trembling on my side boobs. I turned my face towards his groin area and now my lips feel his hard dick, and my boobs pressed his thighs. His hand went on my back. I moved my face into his dick and made it further hard. I gradually took his shaft in my hand and massage it and pressed my lips on his edge. Now he went further to caress my side boobs and down to my ass. His hands roamed madly on me. We remained to caress each other for an hour and we heard our brother and mom coming we separated from each other, I went to the bedroom and corrected my dress and came out. The night went as usual. Following day after mom and brother
went out for issuing invitations, we remained at home. After they were gone my father asked me to apply some lotion to his legs.

tumblr-28c12d968b0e7118c3015911710dd27e-820b23c4-400
He sat on the chair with his dothi on, no other clothes, I went to him and started to apply the lotion on his legs. My saree pallu came down and my enormous cleavage showed him. His eyes fixed between my cleavage. I didn't care about that and I continued to massage his legs. He opened his legs and I saw his dothi give space between his thighs I saw he didn't wear any inner, and his dick started to jiggle inside his dothi.

tumblr-de83fce3d6449e364c8741f5ac33ba5c-28a15b8a-400
I went to his back and applied the lotion to his shoulder I bend more than enough and my cleavage touched his face. When talking with me his lips brushed on my boobs. I let the pallu down and lean on him and do the massage, I pressed my boobs directly in his face. He also tried to rest his face on the cleavage of my boobs. I intentionally took time to make him horny and I leaned on him to feel my fleshy boobs. Then I came in front of him and took the lotion and sat in front of him by pulling my saree up.

tumblr-55baf4120f3c14a93366370b77e4c68a-248a6731-400
My pallu on one side and my saree above the knees his looks fixed between my thighs. I slightly opened my legs for his view deeper inside my petticoat. His dick lifted under the dothi and made a tent in front of him. I further pulled up my saree and widen my legs and showed myself, this time he had clear a view of my pussy.

img-3
Again his dick raised upon me, I finished the massage and asked him to take bath. He went to take bath and I went to clean myself. When went to the bathroom I felt my pussy become wet.
After dinner, we went to the backyard
He sat on the chair and I sat in front of him and talked with him. He is frustrated about starting with me. I went to him and open his pant zip then pulled his pant down and took his dick out.

tumblr-817ecbe80d7b82c5e42e4e32d310c0a2-6a9f5090-400
Then I put it in my mouth on his dick and started to pull his dick into my mouth and I circled my tongue over his dick, he held my mouth and started to fuck my mouth upward and moved back and forth in my mouth. I massaged his balls and took his shaft deeply into my throat his dick head touched the inner throat and his pre cum mingled with my saliva,

vwnra72cle981
Holding my head he fucked madly my mouth, he filled my entire mouth with his dick and pushed his full length into me. I gasped for breath and struggled to match his speed. I rapidly stroked his dick into my mouth. Sometime after I forcefully pulled my mouth from his dick and took a deep breath and told him, papa you are making me hard with me, how could mom tolerate this, he told your mom never had my dick in her mouth, you are the first one, so I can't control it. He asked me to stand before him. He pulled my dress down.

tumblr-d1b963d2dbb03d63778f96d19d812944-9cdf4c27-400
Now I am naked below my waist sitting in front of him, he pulled my top and take a good look at my boobs and came between my legs. He put his hands under my ass and lifts it with both hands and he bites my pussy in his entire mouth and sucked me and bites me hard. I moaned louder and the pleasure went all over my body I pushed my pussy into his mouth, and I swayed my waist for him in the air and fucked his mouth with my wet pussy. I groaned and gasped in pleasure and asked him not to stop. He went on sucking me and strewed my juice from my pussy and caressed my ass cheeks. I felt I can't take his mouth in my pussy and I want his cock in my pussy badly, I pulled my pussy from him, and I went in four in front of him and asked him to insert his dick from behind into my pussy.

tumblr-a43cbcf0b3c6a7ea1da7c03ca851a6cf-f46ba7fc-400
He came behind me and took his dick with his hand and pushed it inside my pussy. Held my sides and started to pound his daughter's pussy. My boobs jiggled in the air, he pulled me and stroked his dick inside and his balls hit on my pussy bottom,
his hands didn't stop pulling me backwards and he rammed his dick with the same force, he got his rhythm of strokes, and he moaned and grunted heavily stroked my pussy. He didn't slow down, my pre cum allowed his dick to slide ease and fast, after 15 minutes he filled my pussy with his cum. And he holds my waist tightly on his dick until it gets sagged and came out of my pussy. We didn't speak we remained for a while and took our clothes and went inside without dressing.

• Love

Aabhi123

The following night, I went to the terrace and sat there, and ravi called me. He asked me how my day went. I said it's been horny without him. He asked me, how much horny I am, I told him I want to fuck all the men in my house. He laughed at me and told me to start with my brother, I smiled at him and asked him, you want me to give a marriage gift to him? Ravi told me why not, your gift will give him practical experience for his first night.
I asked him to narrate a fantasy of me and my father. He laughed and asked me how horny I am for my father, I said I was too horny for his dick after we played roleplay. Then he said, you are in your home with your dad no, why fantasy gives a try for him, and tell me everything that you have done with your family. I want you and your mom with me if possible. I said will see.
The following day my dad feel tired of going around with mom to give invitations, so he asked my brother to go with mom. Mom and brother went out to issue invitations to our relatives
I and my father stayed at home.
In the evening dad felt a little fever, so I took him I the clinic. When we came out from the clinic late evening, I drive the scooter and dad sat behind me.
I asked him to hold tight me.

tumblr-ed1d441af4700a9293d86a9e2d4dd7a4-d8a6e766-400
When I drive the rough road made him come closer to me and my lower back stocked with him. I felt his dick pressing on my soft globes and his hand gripped me in my midriff. His left hand was on my bare belly and he hold me tightly. When the scooter jolted us on the rough road his lower front hit me like he is hitting his dick from behind on my ass. I felt his dick growing thick inside his dothi and I push my ass to him. After we reached home he didn't speak to me. Mom and brother had reached him before us. We ate dinner all together and went to bed.
The following morning mom and brother went out. I took the dirty clothes to wash, and when I went to the backyard dad was sitting in there and reading a newspaper. I dip the clothes in soap water and spoke with him. He kept the newspaper down and started to speak with me. I started to wash the cloth.

tumblr-cef33db5925b498ecb4159320e1bf935-79cfccb7-400
I pulled up my saree above my knee and take the pallu down and half of the boobs came out of my blouse.
Washing the clothes I spoke with my dad and turn his attention towards me. His eyes didn't go off me. He watched till my washing finished. We went inside and I started to prepare lunch for both of us. I asked him how his fever was, and he told after taking medicine his fever was gone and he felt a little bit tired. I went to him and touched his forehead the fever was gone. After lunch, I sat with him and he asked about me ravi, how we doing and when will he get his grandchild in his hand. I laughed at him, we plan to get it next year. Then I told him you are not like before, nowadays you are keeping your distance from me, he asked me no ma I always love you saying this he hugged me with him. I rested my head on his lap and I kept my hand under my head barely touching his dick. I continued to speak with him and I pressed my hand on his dick, he also felt my touch and he moved a little uneasily and his moves made our contact further close. His dick becomes fully erect and his shaft tickles upward on my hand. I took my hand out and kept my cheek on him. Now his dick tickled under my cheek.
We halted our talking and he put his hands on my shoulder and caressed my shoulders, I just took my hand higher and his hand fell inside my underarm and again I lowered my hand and kept his hand inside my underarm, meanwhile my cheek caressed his tempered dick and felt his heat through his dothi. His hand touched my side boobs and his fingers roamed on my side boobs I felt his fingers trembling on my side boobs. I turned my face towards his groin area and now my lips feel his hard dick, and my boobs pressed his thighs. His hand went on my back. I moved my face into his dick and made it further hard. I gradually took his shaft in my hand and massage it and pressed my lips on his edge. Now he went further to caress my side boobs and down to my ass. His hands roamed madly on me. We remained to caress each other for an hour and we heard our brother and mom coming we separated from each other, I went to the bedroom and corrected my dress and came out. The night went as usual. Following day after mom and brother
went out for issuing invitations, we remained at home. After they were gone my father asked me to apply some lotion to his legs.

tumblr-28c12d968b0e7118c3015911710dd27e-820b23c4-400
He sat on the chair with his dothi on, no other clothes, I went to him and started to apply the lotion on his legs. My saree pallu came down and my enormous cleavage showed him. His eyes fixed between my cleavage. I didn't care about that and I continued to massage his legs. He opened his legs and I saw his dothi give space between his thighs I saw he didn't wear any inner, and his dick started to jiggle inside his dothi.

tumblr-de83fce3d6449e364c8741f5ac33ba5c-28a15b8a-400
I went to his back and applied the lotion to his shoulder I bend more than enough and my cleavage touched his face. When talking with me his lips brushed on my boobs. I let the pallu down and lean on him and do the massage, I pressed my boobs directly in his face. He also tried to rest his face on the cleavage of my boobs. I intentionally took time to make him horny and I leaned on him to feel my fleshy boobs. Then I came in front of him and took the lotion and sat in front of him by pulling my saree up.

tumblr-55baf4120f3c14a93366370b77e4c68a-248a6731-400
My pallu on one side and my saree above the knees his looks fixed between my thighs. I slightly opened my legs for his view deeper inside my petticoat. His dick lifted under the dothi and made a tent in front of him. I further pulled up my saree and widen my legs and showed myself, this time he had clear a view of my pussy.

img-3
Again his dick raised upon me, I finished the massage and asked him to take bath. He went to take bath and I went to clean myself. When went to the bathroom I felt my pussy become wet.
After dinner, we went to the backyard
He sat on the chair and I sat in front of him and talked with him. He is frustrated about starting with me. I went to him and open his pant zip then pulled his pant down and took his dick out.

tumblr-817ecbe80d7b82c5e42e4e32d310c0a2-6a9f5090-400
Then I put it in my mouth on his dick and started to pull his dick into my mouth and I circled my tongue over his dick, he held my mouth and started to fuck my mouth upward and moved back and forth in my mouth. I massaged his balls and took his shaft deeply into my throat his dick head touched the inner throat and his pre cum mingled with my saliva,

vwnra72cle981
Holding my head he fucked madly my mouth, he filled my entire mouth with his dick and pushed his full length into me. I gasped for breath and struggled to match his speed. I rapidly stroked his dick into my mouth. Sometime after I forcefully pulled my mouth from his dick and took a deep breath and told him, papa you are making me hard with me, how could mom tolerate this, he told your mom never had my dick in her mouth, you are the first one, so I can't control it. He asked me to stand before him. He pulled my dress down.

tumblr-d1b963d2dbb03d63778f96d19d812944-9cdf4c27-400
Now I am naked below my waist sitting in front of him, he pulled my top and take a good look at my boobs and came between my legs. He put his hands under my ass and lifts it with both hands and he bites my pussy in his entire mouth and sucked me and bites me hard. I moaned louder and the pleasure went all over my body I pushed my pussy into his mouth, and I swayed my waist for him in the air and fucked his mouth with my wet pussy. I groaned and gasped in pleasure and asked him not to stop. He went on sucking me and strewed my juice from my pussy and caressed my ass cheeks. I felt I can't take his mouth in my pussy and I want his cock in my pussy badly, I pulled my pussy from him, and I went in four in front of him and asked him to insert his dick from behind into my pussy.

tumblr-a43cbcf0b3c6a7ea1da7c03ca851a6cf-f46ba7fc-400
He came behind me and took his dick with his hand and pushed it inside my pussy. Held my sides and started to pound his daughter's pussy. My boobs jiggled in the air, he pulled me and stroked his dick inside and his balls hit on my pussy bottom,
his hands didn't stop pulling me backwards and he rammed his dick with the same force, he got his rhythm of strokes, and he moaned and grunted heavily stroked my pussy. He didn't slow down, my pre cum allowed his dick to slide ease and fast, after 15 minutes he filled my pussy with his cum. And he holds my waist tightly on his dick until it gets sagged and came out of my pussy. We didn't speak we remained for a while and took our clothes and went inside without dressing.
Super update.... All three done

kirantariq

Eshwari hold Abhi's hip and she took a deeper gulp of his dick in her mouth. Abhi holding her head pumped his dick into her mouth first with a slow rhythm and he notched her mouth with a fast posture. She similarly took it without any reluctance and sucked his dick for more. He pulled his throbbing cock from her mouth and teased her, she went to hold it with her hand, but he stopped her to hold his dick and he brushed his dick head to her lips and applied his pre cum and saliva to her like lipstick. she let her tongue out and she asked him to hold in front of her mouth. He holds his dick in front of her mouth. she licked it without touching it. He asked her to lie on the bed.

lovely-babes-blowing-cocks-set-by-bjgifcenter-011
He went to her head and sat on her head by keeping his legs on both sides of her head and he pushed his throbbing cock without mercy. He pushed his dick into her throat deeper and she told his thighs over her head and looked into his eyes and pleased him to do gently. But he ignored her look and he mercilessly pumped his dick in her throat. Eshwari took his dick with a pleasurable struggle and she thought in her mind of giving him birth is not a waste, he is repaying his mom with a lovely dick. She pushed him to her mouth by pushing his ass into her.
He fucked her mouth for 10 minutes and he took it out of her mouth and he went near her legs. He caressed her legs and inner thighs and told her mom your thighs are so smooth and lustrous I like to lick you from your head to toe. She mumbled yes baby you can do anything you want to do with me. He asked in return her mom will you show me your pussy where I came out from you. She whispered yes my man you can see it yourself

gifcandy-pussy-licking-80

He opened her legs and see her pussy and said mom you have a glory hole and asked her can I suck it? She said I wish to, go ahead and take my word for it. She folded her legs and open wider to show him her pussy, Abhi went to her pussy snipped and said mom you have a sweet aroma there to amuse anyone to eat your pussy and told your pussy is such a fleshy and buffy then Jaya Priya. Then he realised his mistake by comparing her pussy to his sister's. He bites his tongue and blames it on his loose talk, he saw her face, but mom is in a slutty mood she asked when did you see her pussy. He said in the hospital. She said we will talk about this afterwards. Then he got peace and started to taste her pussy. First, he licked all over her shaven pussy then his tongue went on her clitoris he flicked with his tongue tip making her tremble she pulled her pussy lips open to give his tongue full access. Abhi went inner walls and licked all around inside her pussy. she asked him if you only saw his sister or if you both fucked. He started to tell her what happened that day in the hospital. She got aroused by her daughter for having his virginity. She got a little positive about Jaya having a young husband she allowed her brother to fuck her. And still, she wants him. Then she asked his he is why she is roaming around you any time in the home after the hospital. He said yes mom. Eshwari pushed his head for took her pussy deep in his mouth. He let his tongue fully open and licked her pussy like a mad dog. She started to moan heavily and shivered she closed her thighs on his head and pushed his head on her pussy. Asked him to go hard in her pussy. He bites her clitoris and pulled out with his lip-covered teeth, he bites her pussy lips with his feet hard and left his teeth marks on her mound. She moaned hard and asked him to get his dick inside her pussy.
he sat between her legs he took his throbbing dick in hand and pushed it into her pussy.

tumblr-ozi3ezuk-BE1wi05rco2-500
Slowly he pushed first and went deeper with his entire length inside her pussy she felt the thickness of her son's throbbing cock inside her wet pussy, she said abhi you are so big and filling me full and it makes me horny, that's why Jaya like to have your dick inside, yes baby now make mom happy with your dick. He opens her legs wider and took her thighs in hand and let them open wider for him and he started to pump up his dick deep inside her pussy. He pushed his dick back and forth with heavy thrusts and his mound and balls hit her with a heavy thud sound.
The empty home echoed his hitting on her pussy louder, and her groans went louder than his sound she try to put her hands on his ass and pull him towards her. But his pumping in her pussy with his dick did not let her get up. She lay in bed and groaned and breathed heavily she exhort him to go first and she called him my baby making his mom happy, baby you are at it make it fast, you are making mom your slave, dear fuck and make mom cum for her son. He

pounding-from-behi-9983
He left her legs on the bed and went on her top and started to pump her cunt with mad and heavy spasms. She wrapped her legs around his back and enjoyed her son's dick in her cunt. she moaned with pleasure.
He fucked her for another 15 minutes and discharged his thick wade of cum deep into her pussy. He laid himself on her and she hugged him and both breathed heavily she kissed and said to him, compared to your father you are the best in my married life to the day you made me experience a full pleasure.
Then Eshwari felt her pain reduced by her son, she got down from the bed she felt she could walk without his help. She moved her legs and feel better then went to Kitchen. she made the milk hot she bring it to abhi. she asked him to drink it. Abhi took it from her hand and drank half and offered her the balance. She took it from his hand and told my kutty hubby to want to celebrate this like the first night! He said yes. They took some minutes to rest and she went to his dick. She took it in hand and take a glimpse of her son's grown-up dick, which made her feel her woman.

Cj-ONVYj637-DRLM
She laid herself on the bed upward and asked him to put his dick in her mouth standing near her. She let her head out of bed. He went near her face, teased her mouth with his dick and she asked him, common baby don't tease your mom, please let it fully inside and make me suffer with that fat cock. He pushed his dick deeper inside her throat, and she tighten her lips around his dick and pulled him to pump his dick in her mouth.

lovely-babes-blowing-cocks-set-by-bjgifcenter-011
He slightly bend over her and took her both boobs in his hands kneaded them harder and rammed his dick in her mouth. She wrapped her lips around them, and then he asked her to stand on her feet. She does as he wishes, he came from behind and he braced her hands by putting his hands under her forearms. He asked her to widen her legs and arch her ass for him. He took his dick in his hand and put it in her wet pussy and holding her right he pumped her pussy with his dick.

da0ccede32c10633e8d711f5223abaea
He sends his strokes like thunder to her pussy. Her moans jiggled when she moans he made her night with his dick and finally cummed in her pussy again. Both fell into the bed and take a long time to get their breath normal.
Love from Karachi princess

SOUL _CATCHER 02

Supreme
A week after the marriage day came.
We finished the wedding ceremony without any problems and we sent the bride and groom on their honeymoon.
I and ravi returned to our home. When we arrived at our home ram and Sudha planned to move out of our house. Now uma and Kumar then me and ravi only in the house.
A week passed Kumar came from his duty. He had a rest for 15 days.
Ravi and Kumar were speaking in the corridor before going to work, I came from outside after buying vegetables and entered the house, and the bag in my hand slipped down. I bend myself, to pick up the bag and collect the vegetable that fell out of the bag.

tumblr-70f65f5a8ab918d12b8d2a4a6ed13693-3dd4e9ac-400
My saree pallu went down and my enormous boobs came into view for them. I picked the vegetables and saw Kumar watching me from there.
His watching me with his mouth open and flowing with water. I didn't make any difference just I acted as if there is no one watching me. I took the time and do the free show for him.
Ravi and uma went to work. After they went to work me and Kumar sitting and talking about his trip to north India. He was describing his journey. Lunchtime came, and I asked him to take lunch with me. After lunch, we sat and speaking each other, he told me he was lucky.
I asked what for, and he said today morning about the bag incident, I said, yes I saw your saliva flowing out from your mouth, and asked him if only our mouth gets water or something else also. He didn't understand what I asked him, and after 2 minutes he understood what I asked him. He said yes, I got water in both places. I asked him about the prostitutes on the road he travelled, and he mumbled yes, I tried for one woman who is like the structure like you, is she covered her face and stood in front of me I can't differentiate you both. She came as you only, so try to go to her and ask her before I approach her, she went with another man, so use to help myself.
I asked him to help himself means, I know he is telling me about masturbating but I want to talk with him about sex, so I asked him to explain, he said he went to the bush and he masturbated.
I asked him whom you imagined her or... I didn't finish my question, he hesitate and told me as he imagined in her place and masturbated.
I asked him, you imagine your sister as a prostitute and masturbated? He said he is sorry and he can't control his urge.
When we soaking about sex, my pussy started to get wet. He pressed his dick and spoke with me. I asked him, yesterday if he and uma had anything, and he said she won't be useful for 5 days. I said ooh then you are a hell of a horny. He said yes, and you increase the fire in me. Then he went to his room and came with a small box. He gave it to me, I asked what it that. He said I bought some bangles for uma and you.
I open the box and asked him to put it in my hand.

tumblr-15b89044a28c1aa658dba7bb7e2a5e8b-3d43261d-400
After he finished, I just went inside, he came behind me. We went to the staircase. He came closer to me. His body caressed me. I turned and fall on him, he held me in his hand and my boobs pressed into his hands. He took me in his hands and suddenly kissed my lips. I let him kiss me and asked is this the way to kiss your sister? He didn't say anything but went on smooching me, and then I lift my face from him, he went down my neck and on my cleavage, he pulled my pallu and started to remove my clothes one by one. I did the same to him. Finally, he let me stand with my panty on.

tumblr-9c65ae925c8d4d4efdaa6561e6fb5e80-4ab24dd2-400
He sat on the steps and removed his briefs and pulled down my panty and asked me to sit on his lap. I sat on his lap, and his dick head touched my pussy lips. He held my boobs in one hand and let the other hand on my bare ass. He kissed my black grapes-like nipples and took them inside his mouth. He nibbled it with his lips and then his teeth.

tumblr-c51b1897a5149b3b5655ab5505aaff1e-7df623f8-400
For some time we caressed and kissed each other and he asked me to stand he kept his dick inside my thighs and he cupped my pussy with his hand and he pushed his dick between my thighs, his fingers went inside my pussy and he moved his fingers like finger fucking me. He moved his fingers fast in and out of pussy and made me wet. Same time his dick moved fast in and out between my thighs. Then I asked him to take me to bed. He lifted me in his hands, went to bed and he nearly throw me on the bed and climbed on the bed beside me.

tumblr-5a0626da3cc29842bdc5767b30a6b685-b2a05c6a-400
He looked into my eyes and he licked my cheeks, I held his hair and pushed him on my neck, and he licked my neck with my sweat and he licked my upper boobs, I pushed down his face on my nipples, and he let his tongue out and licked my nipples with his full tongue. Then he went between my boobs and he licked all over and caressed my sides
he pressed his face on my boobs and caressed it with his full face, he slowly build the pleasure inside and made me look more at him. I put my hand on his neck and hold him tight on my boobs until he gasped for breath. He pulled my hand and went to the bottom of the boobs and licked upward till my nipples. His saliva covered my boobs fully and he went to my belly button, his tongue tip went inside my belly button and also he licked it, then he went down further on my pussy mound and I bites its mouth full and pulled up, I pushed him down on my pussy. He licked my pussy lips and went to my inner thighs and he asked me to turn my back up for him. I did what he asked for. He laid himself on me. His dick pressed and went between my ass crack and he licked my backside on the neck and went slowly to my back and slides to my side boobs and licked tightly on my side boobs. Then went down to my ass globes. His full face caressed my ass and he ran his nose up and down on my ass crack he opened my ass cheeks and went deeper and snipped my ass and pussy. He caressed my clit from behind with his tongue. I fold my legs and lift my ass for him. He ran his tongue on my pussy from behind, his nose went deeper in my ass crack.

tumblr-da8227bc3eb273c0c3f7cde61acfa3e6-8d950c1d-400
He again came on me, and this time he aimed his dick at my pussy from behind, I widened my legs for him and he pushed ease inside my wet pussy and he started his strokes inside my pussy. He pushed and pulled his dick in my pussy with a little struggle from behind, I asked him if his first try was to do it from behind, and he said yes then told uma wants him on her frontal top only. I lifted my ass and widen my legs for him to access from my behind, but he can't continue in that position and asked me to turn up for him. I turned my frontal for him.

tumblr-738de66da8b50ee8575145a7d5e930d2-1236fa4b-400
He pushed his dick into my pussy and held my shoulder folding my legs and opening them wider for him he pushed his dick deeper in my pussy and he pounded me. I caressed his hips and I moaned yes bro, yes fuck your sister fuck her hard make your sister lust for your dick, mmmmmhaaa yeeeees fuck fuxk fuck me, bro, you are a good sister fucker, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, I encouraged him to fuck me with aggression and he did the same. He rammed his dick in my pussy for 20 minutes and cummed inside my pussy. He fell on me.

Aabhi123

A week after the marriage day came.
We finished the wedding ceremony without any problems and we sent the bride and groom on their honeymoon.
I and ravi returned to our home. When we arrived at our home ram and Sudha planned to move out of our house. Now uma and Kumar then me and ravi only in the house.
A week passed Kumar came from his duty. He had a rest for 15 days.
Ravi and Kumar were speaking in the corridor before going to work, I came from outside after buying vegetables and entered the house, and the bag in my hand slipped down. I bend myself, to pick up the bag and collect the vegetable that fell out of the bag.

tumblr-70f65f5a8ab918d12b8d2a4a6ed13693-3dd4e9ac-400
My saree pallu went down and my enormous boobs came into view for them. I picked the vegetables and saw Kumar watching me from there.
His watching me with his mouth open and flowing with water. I didn't make any difference just I acted as if there is no one watching me. I took the time and do the free show for him.
Ravi and uma went to work. After they went to work me and Kumar sitting and talking about his trip to north India. He was describing his journey. Lunchtime came, and I asked him to take lunch with me. After lunch, we sat and speaking each other, he told me he was lucky.
I asked what for, and he said today morning about the bag incident, I said, yes I saw your saliva flowing out from your mouth, and asked him if only our mouth gets water or something else also. He didn't understand what I asked him, and after 2 minutes he understood what I asked him. He said yes, I got water in both places. I asked him about the prostitutes on the road he travelled, and he mumbled yes, I tried for one woman who is like the structure like you, is she covered her face and stood in front of me I can't differentiate you both. She came as you only, so try to go to her and ask her before I approach her, she went with another man, so use to help myself.
I asked him to help himself means, I know he is telling me about masturbating but I want to talk with him about sex, so I asked him to explain, he said he went to the bush and he masturbated.
I asked him whom you imagined her or... I didn't finish my question, he hesitate and told me as he imagined in her place and masturbated.
I asked him, you imagine your sister as a prostitute and masturbated? He said he is sorry and he can't control his urge.
When we soaking about sex, my pussy started to get wet. He pressed his dick and spoke with me. I asked him, yesterday if he and uma had anything, and he said she won't be useful for 5 days. I said ooh then you are a hell of a horny. He said yes, and you increase the fire in me. Then he went to his room and came with a small box. He gave it to me, I asked what it that. He said I bought some bangles for uma and you.
I open the box and asked him to put it in my hand.

tumblr-15b89044a28c1aa658dba7bb7e2a5e8b-3d43261d-400
After he finished, I just went inside, he came behind me. We went to the staircase. He came closer to me. His body caressed me. I turned and fall on him, he held me in his hand and my boobs pressed into his hands. He took me in his hands and suddenly kissed my lips. I let him kiss me and asked is this the way to kiss your sister? He didn't say anything but went on smooching me, and then I lift my face from him, he went down my neck and on my cleavage, he pulled my pallu and started to remove my clothes one by one. I did the same to him. Finally, he let me stand with my panty on.

tumblr-9c65ae925c8d4d4efdaa6561e6fb5e80-4ab24dd2-400
He sat on the steps and removed his briefs and pulled down my panty and asked me to sit on his lap. I sat on his lap, and his dick head touched my pussy lips. He held my boobs in one hand and let the other hand on my bare ass. He kissed my black grapes-like nipples and took them inside his mouth. He nibbled it with his lips and then his teeth.

tumblr-c51b1897a5149b3b5655ab5505aaff1e-7df623f8-400
For some time we caressed and kissed each other and he asked me to stand he kept his dick inside my thighs and he cupped my pussy with his hand and he pushed his dick between my thighs, his fingers went inside my pussy and he moved his fingers like finger fucking me. He moved his fingers fast in and out of pussy and made me wet. Same time his dick moved fast in and out between my thighs. Then I asked him to take me to bed. He lifted me in his hands, went to bed and he nearly throw me on the bed and climbed on the bed beside me.

tumblr-5a0626da3cc29842bdc5767b30a6b685-b2a05c6a-400
He looked into my eyes and he licked my cheeks, I held his hair and pushed him on my neck, and he licked my neck with my sweat and he licked my upper boobs, I pushed down his face on my nipples, and he let his tongue out and licked my nipples with his full tongue. Then he went between my boobs and he licked all over and caressed my sides
he pressed his face on my boobs and caressed it with his full face, he slowly build the pleasure inside and made me look more at him. I put my hand on his neck and hold him tight on my boobs until he gasped for breath. He pulled my hand and went to the bottom of the boobs and licked upward till my nipples. His saliva covered my boobs fully and he went to my belly button, his tongue tip went inside my belly button and also he licked it, then he went down further on my pussy mound and I bites its mouth full and pulled up, I pushed him down on my pussy. He licked my pussy lips and went to my inner thighs and he asked me to turn my back up for him. I did what he asked for. He laid himself on me. His dick pressed and went between my ass crack and he licked my backside on the neck and went slowly to my back and slides to my side boobs and licked tightly on my side boobs. Then went down to my ass globes. His full face caressed my ass and he ran his nose up and down on my ass crack he opened my ass cheeks and went deeper and snipped my ass and pussy. He caressed my clit from behind with his tongue. I fold my legs and lift my ass for him. He ran his tongue on my pussy from behind, his nose went deeper in my ass crack.

tumblr-da8227bc3eb273c0c3f7cde61acfa3e6-8d950c1d-400
He again came on me, and this time he aimed his dick at my pussy from behind, I widened my legs for him and he pushed ease inside my wet pussy and he started his strokes inside my pussy. He pushed and pulled his dick in my pussy with a little struggle from behind, I asked him if his first try was to do it from behind, and he said yes then told uma wants him on her frontal top only. I lifted my ass and widen my legs for him to access from my behind, but he can't continue in that position and asked me to turn up for him. I turned my frontal for him.

tumblr-738de66da8b50ee8575145a7d5e930d2-1236fa4b-400
He pushed his dick into my pussy and held my shoulder folding my legs and opening them wider for him he pushed his dick deeper in my pussy and he pounded me. I caressed his hips and I moaned yes bro, yes fuck your sister fuck her hard make your sister lust for your dick, mmmmmhaaa yeeeees fuck fuxk fuck me, bro, you are a good sister fucker, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, I encouraged him to fuck me with aggression and he did the same. He rammed his dick in my pussy for 20 minutes and cummed inside my pussy. He fell on me.
Horny update.... Super... Ravi will get some next

• Love

SOUL _CATCHER 02

Supreme
Further one week I and Kumar had a good time. Then he went to work.
Uma went to her mother's home. We were alone in the house.
It was Saturday, morning ravi told me the evening his dearest friend is coming to Chennai and he will stay in the house for 2 days.
Evening ravi and his friend Joseph both reached home at 6 pm. I got busy preparing dinner in the kitchen. Ravi went to buy some beer and a side dish for them. After 8 pm I kept the dinner in the dining. Joseph watched tv. I felt sweaty and went to take shower. I went to the bathroom and undressed and started to take bath. When I was in the middle of the bath the door banged open

tumblr-ohmf6u-T5h-X1vrphseo1-400
It was my mistake I didn't put the latch properly. At the door, Joseph stood and saw my naked body. I cover my boobs and pussy with my hands, but it won't work he saw me full before I cover myself after the shock. He had a good glimpse of me. He said sorry and close the door. After 15 minutes I came out of the shower. And saw ravi and Joseph having their drink. Ravi called me and asked me to sit with them. I went to sit between them. Ravi poured some beer into a glass and handover to me. Joseph having his hot drink and I and ravi took the beer. This was the first time I tried the beer. It's strong for me for the first time. After the first round, I served them a side dish and, when I went to sit with them, Joseph took his glass, but his hand slipped and his glass of hot drink mixed with my beer. I don't know anything about drinking liquor, I just started to sip my second round with them. My speech swivelled and I wasn't able to speak properly. I went close to ravi and we chatted and finished our 3rd round. Ravi went to bring us dinner. We took dinner and we talked about something I can't remember properly. Finally, Joseph asked sorry. Ravi didn't understand why he asking sorry me, he asked Joseph in detail then Joseph said when you went to the shop, I mistakenly open the bathroom door, and saw Kalyani fully nude. Ravi said it's ok it's been accidental so no worry. Then Joseph told ravi, I can't resist telling this, Ravi your wife is a goddess of curves. She has a voluptuous body, which will make any man beg her for a good fuck.
Ravi said yes it's true. Suddenly ravi asked Joseph do you want to look again her in the nude. He said if it is ok with you and your sister, I will be happy. In the book, I am not in the condition to say no to them. Ravi and Joseph both sat on either side of me

tumblr-189be366d5c91bee1fcf011bbf651a66-17a0fd77-400
Both started to smooch me and then pull down my pallu, I was in the booze and I didn't hold them back and I started to enjoy the thrill of two men having at the same time. I turn my face to Joseph and kissed him on his lips. He pressed my boobs and told me, ravi you are lucky she is having enormously bigger boobs than he caressed my boobs with his face. Ravi smooched me on my neck and he put his hand between my legs and rugged my pussy on my saree.

tumblr-f9a013ab06678747d8d08b7d951861a5-29293c46-400
Ravi asked me to stand and Joseph removed my saree and blouse. Now I sat with them in my bra and panty.
Again they started to caress and kiss all over me. Ravi pulled my panty and bra strings and made me naked in front of his friend asking Joseph to undress. Joseph stood in front of me and he undressed and stood with his half-erect dick in hand. Ravi told me to make his friend delighted.

tumblr-86798a1c0201c094f9d2fa175dc0f457-5ccb15b1-400
I pulled Joseph near me and caressed his hips and took his dick in my mouth. Joseph hold my head and pushed his dick into my mouth looking at ravi, he started to moan louder and pushed roughly into my mouth. He laid his hands n my boobs and rugged them like pulling out of me, and pinched my nipples as he laid me on the back of the sofa he pressed his dick deep in my throat. Then ravi undressed and came to me.

tumblr-edc9e11dee20dcb114ba74e60cf73248-5be6206e-400
He came and sit under my legs and asked Joseph to climb on the sofa and insert his dick inside my mouth. Then Joseph climbed on the sofa standing near my face he pushed my head back with his dick in my mouth.
Ravi came between my thighs and he started to chew my clit and pussy lips with his horny, he was excited by seeing me with his friend's dick in my mouth. He licked all over my pussy mound and open the lips and went deeper into my pussy walls. Both excitedly played with me in my mouth and pussy. Having filled with tongue and dick inside me trembled and groaned with pleasure. They hold my boobs and ass with their hands, kneaded it like an atta dope.
Joseph's dick played in my mouth sticky with my saliva and his precum.
Meanwhile, Ravi's tongue made my pussy sticky with his saliva and my precum.

tumblr-d02910f7ecd1429c78b5c4cb2b1d25ab-584bb461-400
Ravi asked Joseph to lie on the sofa.
Then asked me to climb in him. I climbed onto the sofa by putting one leg on his hip and the other on the floor, Joseph pointed his dick into me while I sitting on him, and it went inside my pussy deeper. Joseph wrapping his hands on my waist pulled me on his dick. Ravi came behind me and he pushed me by keeping his dick between my ass cheeks and he pushed faster from the back. Ravi held my boobs and caressed them gently with his hands and continues to push me on joseph's dick. I supported my hands on Joseph and moved up and down on his shaft. Ravi continued from the back and I loved that dual fuck.

tumblr-d5ace93f241736065b513c86e8d0cf29-3583b262-400
I laid myself fully on Joseph and ravi inserted his dick inside me from behind. Then he pushed his dick with heavy strokes in my pussy from behind. Joseph pounded my pussy from the bottom. We swang like a swinger with each other. Ravi grunted heavily and stroked me and asked Joseph about my pussy, he said friend you are a lucky man to have a hot pussy woman who acts like thevadiya for you. She is so hot and juicy in there and I will be her slave for my lifetime. She makes me horny her pussy leaking, she is fucking my pole like a professional thevadiya. Then I told them mmmmmmaaah yes fuck your thevadiya' koothi with your Sunni, yes it's so nice to have two Sunni in my pussy. Nalla koothila sunniya vittu ollungada, koothi veenghi pora madhiri Nalla olungada , enakku ball koothi veri ethivittu( yes, fuck my pussy with your both dick)
Ravi and Joseph both pounded my pussy till it turned red.
Ravi asked me, I want to go to bed or want to be here only? I said here only ok. Then Joseph stood in front of me and ravi came back he pushed me to Joseph's dick, I bend front and took Joseph's dick in my mouth and ravi pushed his dick into my pussy from behind.

converted
Holding my head Joseph fucked my mouth like a madman and ravi from. They filled me both open with their hard cock and ravi asked me, how I felt, I replied you both making me like thevadiya and I want to be thevadiya for both of you, nalla ennoda koothi ya olungada. Ravi said ok di naanga rendupurum Kalyani thevadiyava okka poram, nalla koothiya virichi kamidi. I mumbled mmmm hahaha koothiya virichitten Ippo nalla sunniya vittu ollu mama. Then they both lift me in the air.

51b379a8810dca475a2d3049f41214ec

The ravi got aroused by our filthy language and he fucked me like a machine. I took out my mouth from Joseph's dick and told him, unnoda Sunni nalla sooda irrukuda, ennoda voila vittu nalla oluda. Joseph replied ok di thevadiya ennoda sunniya nalla oombudi telling me and pushed hard inside my mouth and both filled their cum inside my pussy and mouth.
We fell on the floor and hugged each other and I kissed them.

We took some time to rest and I asked Joseph to come to bed. We went to the bed. Joseph asked me to lie on four legs in front of him. Then he caressed my body all over and took his dick and inserted it inside my pussy from behind holding my hips he ploughed my pussy and make me moan louder and called ravi and asked him to put his dick into my mouth. Ravi held his dick and climbed on the bed and pushed in my mouth. When Joseph pushed his dick inside me from behind, my mouth automatically took Ravi's dick deep inside my mouth. My first experience of a threesome is out of my sluty behaviour and both made me their thevadiya and we talked like low-class people and that aroused us to act as sex maniacs and we all cummed once in the bed.

• Love