• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Its all in the family👪

WHICH PAIR YOU LIKE MOST

• Mom-son

Votes: 256 59.4%
  • Brother-Sister

Votes: 133 30.9%
  • Dad- Daughter

Votes: 80 18.6%
  • Family together

Votes: 100 23.2%
  • Father in law- Daughter inlaw

Votes: 62 14.4%
  • Son in law - Mother in law

Votes: 55 12.8%

• Total voters

UFAQ_DASAN

Supreme
Renu kissed his lips and hugged him and said your son is in the next room
papa taking son's wife to bed, she laughed silently to him and cupped her father in-law dick and she again kissed him and said ennoda koothi unga sunni ya romba miss pannudhu
(My pussy missed your dick so much) then she told him she want him to fuck her. He took her to the room and kissed her.

tumblr-e8ae45da2c1cd6a5e4e28ccf467e9314-a9b884dd-400
Removed her dress and pressed her boobs over her bra and turned her face and kissed her lips and sucked her tongue. He handled her roughly. She likes his roughness with her while he making love to her. She allows him to handle hard and rough.
Then she put her hands behind her and rubbed his dick on her ass. She rubbed her ass on sankar's dick and she pushed his dick in the gap of her panty and kept his hot dick in her ass crack. Sankar rubbed his hard dick
Then he pushed her on the bed, removed her panty.

tumblr-7cee79ab1a518f443e50f8bdc26ffc4f-d254ba87-400
She pulled his dothi and shirt out from sankar's body she took sankar's dick to her mouth. She let her tongue on his dick head circle her tongue tip on his dick head. Her licks send a shivering in his body. Then he pulled her head and pushed his dick full in to her mouth. He pushed his hot dick in and out from her mouth.
She took his dick fully in her mouth sucked it like a kulfi ice with her saliva on it and made him wet all over his dick and she went to his balls licked from the bottom and came again for the dick head and bite it with her teeth smoothly and made him mad. Then he pushed her on the bed opened her legs wide and pushed his hard dick in her young and sweet pussy.

tumblr-d1ab546e0ae2d2a5ca1267c853d6898b-15ce0476-400
He rammed her pussy by taking her legs up in the air and he laid himself on her legs pushed back and forth hard in her pussy. She grunted and breathed heavily and asked him to move fast in her pussy. He pounded her young pussy with his hard meat and her slippery pussy took it full length in her she lift her ass and pined her legs on his shoulder. Her pre cum ozzed out and made him easy to fuck her cunt smooth and fast. Then she lift her legs from him and asked him to lay on the bed.

d7ca2def49898b10649d6fdac8557dc9 she pushed him down and climbed on him, took his dick and she out her legs on his both sides and pushed her cunt on his dick and sat on him. She stayed still for some seconds and she pulled her pussy upto his dickhead and pushed down with a force and groaned loud by felt his dick deep inside her cunt. Again she pulled her pussy and rammed on his dick and startes a rythamic fuck on his dick supporting her hands on his shoulders she rammed her cunt on his dick. She told him papa i am going to cum, he said yes baby iam also going to cum , cum with me yes yea baby iam also cumming and both cummed simultaneously and she fell on him and hugged him. Then they take some time to stable their hard and heavy breath and went to the wash room.

UFAQ_DASAN

Supreme
The next day all assembled in arun house. Rupa and arun were in arun's room. Thenmozhi, rekha and sumathi all busy in kitche preparing breakfast and deciding menu for lunch. Ramanathan took sankar with him somewhere out of the village. After
they eat breakfast.
There in rekha' s house jayanthi woke up and saw rupa sleeping near her, she take a deep look on rupa's curved body amke her horny, when jayanti studied by staying in hostel her room mates made her addiction of lesbianism. She moved to rupa's side and she hugged her and she ran her lips on her neck. Rupa woked up by feeling hot breathing in her neck and she turned towards jayanthi and asked what are you doing, jayanthi told her to keep quiet and she started to snipped rupa's armpit and she licked her armpit. Rupa got tickling in her arm pit, jayanthi pulled rupa's nighty down to her shoulder jayanthi pressed rupa's boobs and kissed her lips.

m-ldpwiqacxt-E-Ai-mh-p-GS55-i3-03-E430-H-7977421b
Jayanthi pulled rupa on her and both started to chew each other's lips. Jayanthi caressed rupa's bare body nicely and aroused her. Rupa rubbed her pussy on jayanthi and pressed her boobs on jayanthi's. Then jayanthi turned rupa down and sat between her legs.

B4D8B87
Jayanthi took rupa's legs in the air and put it on her shoulder she rubb her cunt on rupa's cunt with hard pushings. Rupa caressing her pussy lips and she also caressed jayanthi's.
Both released their pre cum and both of their pussy sent shivering to their body. Their wet clit made them tickling and arousing. The horniness growing inside them they both acted with madness.
After 15 minits they both cummed.
When they finish their session, rekha made a call and asked them to come
soon to arun's home.
They both went to bathroom naked. Jayanthi took the soap and she started to give bath to rupa.

bfa743ef8cae87fd24cfd226ac475a9a
She asked to rupa stand towards facing the wall , then jayanthi took the soap with scrubber she started to soap rupa's body. She first applied soap on rupa's back and she started to soap on rupa's boobs and went down to her pussy. She soaped rupa's pussy and she caressed her pussy with fingers and went upto her ass crack. She squeezed rupa's ass cheeks and went down to her thighs. Rupa experienced the different kind
Sensational sex with another woman
she turned towards jayanthi and took the scrubber from her hand and she started to soap jayanthi. Finishing the soaping on each other they wash each other and they received many calls from rekha, then they dressed up and reached arun's home.
When they reached there only rekha ravi and ranjan were there.
Rupa asked rekha about others. Rekha said sumathi went to to wash clothes in river along with sankar,
Thenmozhi and hemanth went to farm to bring banana leaves for lunch
Arun and radhika went to farm to show house to renu .
Then rupa and jayanthi took breakfast and jayanthi asked rupa to show the river. Then they both went towards river.
In the mean time thenmozhi and hemanth reached the farm.
When they on the way thenmozhi asked him about him, and asked is he have any girl friend, he said as per now he is not interested in anyone
my sister inlaw renu is the only girl friend for me now. Then he asked thenmozhi, aunty if I ask one thing will you accept? Thenmozhi has no idea what he is going to ask. Then she told him to ask any thing.
Then hemanth asked her aunty when we came that night I saw you and radhika both in bed with arun and saw all. Please aunty can i like you and i want to have a happy time with you aunty please.
One minute thenmozhi got shocked and she then return to normal and said will see. Then he happily hugged her and started to kiss her.

tumblr-f0d5d95adb7a19f2d14cc1e386a3201f-75e9ac7b-400
Hemanth pushed her on the banana tree and started to kiss her on lips. She wrapped her hands on his shoulder and pressed her self on him and kissed him in return. Hemanth's leg went between her legs and pressed on her inner thighs and her pussy mound. He pressed his knee on her mound and she moaned louder by his pressure on her pussy mound.
When he pressed her hard on the banana tree , both of their weight the tree fell down so both of them went down on the floor with the tree. They both fell on the sludge mud floor, both of their dress covered with sludge and wetness.

tumblr-bfc3ef9a2cbc5efe087070b73f53bae9-46c09e87-400
Hemanth took thenmozhi's chudi too and she sat on his lap she helped him to undress her. She laid herself on him and kissed him, hemanth wrapped his hands on her neck and put his on leg on her back thighs and pinned her between his legs. She felt the tickled dick of his on her stomach. Hemanth pulled her chudi bottom with her panty.
She pulled down his pants and took hemanth's dick out. She cleaned his dick head with her chudi and she inserted inside her pussy and she started to ride on him. Hemanth squeezed her boobs the sludge mud spread on both made them like a clay man and woman. Whom they fucking passionately in the floor. Thanmozhi
With her slippery body she rammed her pussy with hemanth's dick in mud. This is a different experience for both and they made it quick. Both cummed quickly and went to the motor room took bath and they cut the banana leaves and headed to the home.
In the mean time arun , radhika and renu were in their farm house.
When they arrived the house they immediately went inside the house. Both renu and radhika pulled arun with them and both pressed him between them like a sandwich. Then radhika first took his lips and kissed him and she pulled renu's face towards her and she took renu's lips with arun. Three of them kissed each other once.

tumblr-6b9043b566e2229397a964814700d750-0c587eea-400
Then radhika removed arun's shirt and she climbed up on him , they both starts kissing each other renu pulled radhika's top and let her with bra. Radhika sat on his lap and renu came front she sat on his chest and open her legs wide near his mouth. Renu pushed her pussy on arun's mouth he took her pussy in his mouth full and bite smoothly and chewed her clit. She put her hand on her pussy and open her pussy lips
And pressed hard on his mouth. Arun chewed her pussy lips and radhika took took his dick in her deep throat.
After a while they separate from each other and Arun went let them lay in front of him. He sucked and squeezed thier boobs and licked thier body. And went down to their pussy.
He pushed his finger in both hands in both radhika and renu's cunt and started to fingering both same time. Renu pulled radhika and kissed her. Radhika squeezed renu's boobs and they both moaned louder and they put each one leg on Arun and arching up their ass to him to finger deep.
Their cunt become Ozzy then renu asked him to put his dick in their cunt
Arun took radhika firstly. He turned rashika in four and renu sat in front of radhika and arun inserted his dick in to radhika's pussy from behind.

tumblr-1c68069b1d5b6ec4bec2fd4c98cf2d74-a678b880-400

When he pushed himself hard on her her mouth kissed renu's pussy and she licked her. Arun rammed radhika's pussy with passionately like a piston, renu arched her pussy to radhika's mouth. Both enjoyed and they started to get wet in ther pussy moaned loud and asked arun to ramm her pussy harder. After 15 minits he pulled his dick from radhika's pussy and went to renu, renu pulled him in hurry on her and kissed him and said it's been a while my pussy aching for your dick, you are the best , please dear fuck your whore fuck me fuck fuck fuck
he pushed his dick in renu's pussy and started to pound her pussy hard

c1940d26b9d45c106efee9b885cc4d1a
Arun fucked her pussy for ten minutes and commed inside her pussy.

UFAQ_DASAN

Supreme
In thenmozhi's home
Rekha working I kitchen. Ravi helping
her in cooking. Ranjan in his room.
Ravi helping his mother and he made kissing and caressing rekha. Rekha told him ranjan is in home and she don't want him to see us. Then Ravi told don't worry mom if we let him join with us he won't bother much about the things we are committing here. Then she went silent and let him do whatever he wants to do.
Ravi standing behind her he put his hands on her shoulder and he watched her cooking.

tumblr-f3021c9ec5c711d103ab57897b041dee-bda5c4fc-400
She kept the cooker on stove and turned over to him and faced him.
Ravi kissed his mother and he slide her palu and went between her legs
took her lips and started to suck her red lips. She pulled up her saree above her thighs, she hooked him in between her legs, caressed his dick and kissed him in return.
Then Ravi pressed her boobs , her inner thighs and went to her pussy and caressed her pussy over her panty. She open her legs for him he inserted his hand inside her panty and cupped her pussy and squeezed it hard. She released the moaning and hugged him tightly, Ravi let her down from the counter turned her back to him. He pulled he saree up to her ass and pressed his dick in between her ass cheeks.

tumblr-1ba70cfaf7d2eff5811cfc3c163f2c95-a1498639-400
She told make it quick ranjan is in home so she don't want to make any
scene before him, Ravi said don't worry mom if he saw us you can give him a chance to keep him silence. She slapped his cheeks playfully and said you want to me to
show my pussy to all in the family , he said yes mom i want to you to fuck all the men in the family. He put his hands on her cunt from behind rubbed hard and he took his dick inserted in her panty gap. Rekha closed her eyes and enjoying the pleasure, she felt like someone watching them. She open her eyes and looking out side she got a shock ther ranjan standing near the window watching her. His dick in jis hand and he jerking himself.

tumblr-7736b9c529862e6a9c484ec4dc74f142-4435d7e3-400
Rekha pulled herself from Ravi and showed him ranjan watching them. She asked ranjan to come inside, what will happen if any villagers seen him like that watching something and jerking. She asked him to come inside. Then ranjan came inside the house.
She asked him what's he doing, he said aunty when I came from the town I saw you and rupa bathing in farm before reaching our home.
From that day I want to touch you and I want to have sex with you. Ravi stood silently and rekha said ok, then asked them both who wants to fuck me first , Ravi and ranjan both said at a time myself, then rekha said ok then you both have to play a game the winner can have me first in front of the runner. Both Ravi and ranjan asked what is the game. She told remove your dress. I will make both of your dick hard, you both to fight with your dick with each other, no hand contact and who cums early he is loser and cumming second will be the winner. Then she her self pulled thier pants and took their dick in hand and ran her hands up and down on them in some minites they both got hard on .

Then they both stand facing each other and they started to fight with their dicks. Ravi's dick little harder than ranjan. They let their dicks fight for some time and the loser is Ravi. Ranjan already jerked himself out side so he didn't cum, he took a while but Ravi was in high with rekha made
him cum first. So rekha said winner will get me fully first. Ranjan went to rakha and started to lick her neck and lips and went on her boobs, he asked Ravi to join with him.

tumblr-e198c85a629b3e6c45d837dece974cfc-2df3fe5e-400
They both having her like a sandwich between them. Ravi holding her from he back and ranjan came down from her top lips to the pussy lips. They both caressed her and squeezed her body and she felt aroused by four hands roaming on her body.
The all undress themselves.

tumblr-f4020c9114d4a782a775b49c1ff53e04-dc0861ac-400
Rekha laid ranjan on the sofa and climbed on him. She took his dick in her hand pushed inside her pussy and sat on him. Ravi sat down her side and took her boobs in his mouth. And played with other boob hand, rekha started to pull and pushing her pussy on ranjans dick. She put her one hand on Ravi and another on ranjan she ride on him like a trained whore. She took all the pleasure in her pussy by fucking ranjan and Ravi. She ridin on him for some time they all stood up.
Ravi came in front of her

tumblr-e187a7539345eba53b1fcb17d4900af1-9669e67c-400
Ranjan took her back, Ravi put his dick on her pussy and and pumped from front, ranjan put his dick between her ass cheeks and pumped from behind. She is in seventh heaven and asked them she can't take it by standing there and take her to the bed. Then they both let her to the bed.

anal-001-57
Ravi laid himself on the bed and asked rekha to lay her back on him. She went to him and done what he asked, then he took his dick and put inside her, ranjan came to her face and asked her to open her mouth. She open her mouth and took his dick, the rabi lifted her ass and she started to ran her pussy on ravi's dick and mouth on ranjan's dick. They all played with horny and moaning and grunting sounds filled the room. They all breathing heavily gave pleasure to each other and cummed in same time.

Aabhi123

The next day all assembled in arun house. Rupa and arun were in arun's room. Thenmozhi, rekha and sumathi all busy in kitche preparing breakfast and deciding menu for lunch. Ramanathan took sankar with him somewhere out of the village. After
they eat breakfast.
There in rekha' s house jayanthi woke up and saw rupa sleeping near her, she take a deep look on rupa's curved body amke her horny, when jayanti studied by staying in hostel her room mates made her addiction of lesbianism. She moved to rupa's side and she hugged her and she ran her lips on her neck. Rupa woked up by feeling hot breathing in her neck and she turned towards jayanthi and asked what are you doing, jayanthi told her to keep quiet and she started to snipped rupa's armpit and she licked her armpit. Rupa got tickling in her arm pit, jayanthi pulled rupa's nighty down to her shoulder jayanthi pressed rupa's boobs and kissed her lips.

m-ldpwiqacxt-E-Ai-mh-p-GS55-i3-03-E430-H-7977421b
Jayanthi pulled rupa on her and both started to chew each other's lips. Jayanthi caressed rupa's bare body nicely and aroused her. Rupa rubbed her pussy on jayanthi and pressed her boobs on jayanthi's. Then jayanthi turned rupa down and sat between her legs.

B4D8B87
Jayanthi took rupa's legs in the air and put it on her shoulder she rubb her cunt on rupa's cunt with hard pushings. Rupa caressing her pussy lips and she also caressed jayanthi's.
Both released their pre cum and both of their pussy sent shivering to their body. Their wet clit made them tickling and arousing. The horniness growing inside them they both acted with madness.
After 15 minits they both cummed.
When they finish their session, rekha made a call and asked them to come
soon to arun's home.
They both went to bathroom naked. Jayanthi took the soap and she started to give bath to rupa.

bfa743ef8cae87fd24cfd226ac475a9a
She asked to rupa stand towards facing the wall , then jayanthi took the soap with scrubber she started to soap rupa's body. She first applied soap on rupa's back and she started to soap on rupa's boobs and went down to her pussy. She soaped rupa's pussy and she caressed her pussy with fingers and went upto her ass crack. She squeezed rupa's ass cheeks and went down to her thighs. Rupa experienced the different kind
Sensational sex with another woman
she turned towards jayanthi and took the scrubber from her hand and she started to soap jayanthi. Finishing the soaping on each other they wash each other and they received many calls from rekha, then they dressed up and reached arun's home.
When they reached there only rekha ravi and ranjan were there.
Rupa asked rekha about others. Rekha said sumathi went to to wash clothes in river along with sankar,
Thenmozhi and hemanth went to farm to bring banana leaves for lunch
Arun and radhika went to farm to show house to renu .
Then rupa and jayanthi took breakfast and jayanthi asked rupa to show the river. Then they both went towards river.
In the mean time thenmozhi and hemanth reached the farm.
When they on the way thenmozhi asked him about him, and asked is he have any girl friend, he said as per now he is not interested in anyone
my sister inlaw renu is the only girl friend for me now. Then he asked thenmozhi, aunty if I ask one thing will you accept? Thenmozhi has no idea what he is going to ask. Then she told him to ask any thing.
Then hemanth asked her aunty when we came that night I saw you and radhika both in bed with arun and saw all. Please aunty can i like you and i want to have a happy time with you aunty please.
One minute thenmozhi got shocked and she then return to normal and said will see. Then he happily hugged her and started to kiss her.

tumblr-f0d5d95adb7a19f2d14cc1e386a3201f-75e9ac7b-400
Hemanth pushed her on the banana tree and started to kiss her on lips. She wrapped her hands on his shoulder and pressed her self on him and kissed him in return. Hemanth's leg went between her legs and pressed on her inner thighs and her pussy mound. He pressed his knee on her mound and she moaned louder by his pressure on her pussy mound.
When he pressed her hard on the banana tree , both of their weight the tree fell down so both of them went down on the floor with the tree. They both fell on the sludge mud floor, both of their dress covered with sludge and wetness.

tumblr-bfc3ef9a2cbc5efe087070b73f53bae9-46c09e87-400
Hemanth took thenmozhi's chudi too and she sat on his lap she helped him to undress her. She laid herself on him and kissed him, hemanth wrapped his hands on her neck and put his on leg on her back thighs and pinned her between his legs. She felt the tickled dick of his on her stomach. Hemanth pulled her chudi bottom with her panty.
She pulled down his pants and took hemanth's dick out. She cleaned his dick head with her chudi and she inserted inside her pussy and she started to ride on him. Hemanth squeezed her boobs the sludge mud spread on both made them like a clay man and woman. Whom they fucking passionately in the floor. Thanmozhi
With her slippery body she rammed her pussy with hemanth's dick in mud. This is a different experience for both and they made it quick. Both cummed quickly and went to the motor room took bath and they cut the banana leaves and headed to the home.
In the mean time arun , radhika and renu were in their farm house.
When they arrived the house they immediately went inside the house. Both renu and radhika pulled arun with them and both pressed him between them like a sandwich. Then radhika first took his lips and kissed him and she pulled renu's face towards her and she took renu's lips with arun. Three of them kissed each other once.

tumblr-6b9043b566e2229397a964814700d750-0c587eea-400
Then radhika removed arun's shirt and she climbed up on him , they both starts kissing each other renu pulled radhika's top and let her with bra. Radhika sat on his lap and renu came front she sat on his chest and open her legs wide near his mouth. Renu pushed her pussy on arun's mouth he took her pussy in his mouth full and bite smoothly and chewed her clit. She put her hand on her pussy and open her pussy lips
And pressed hard on his mouth. Arun chewed her pussy lips and radhika took took his dick in her deep throat.
After a while they separate from each other and Arun went let them lay in front of him. He sucked and squeezed thier boobs and licked thier body. And went down to their pussy.
He pushed his finger in both hands in both radhika and renu's cunt and started to fingering both same time. Renu pulled radhika and kissed her. Radhika squeezed renu's boobs and they both moaned louder and they put each one leg on Arun and arching up their ass to him to finger deep.
Their cunt become Ozzy then renu asked him to put his dick in their cunt
Arun took radhika firstly. He turned rashika in four and renu sat in front of radhika and arun inserted his dick in to radhika's pussy from behind.

tumblr-1c68069b1d5b6ec4bec2fd4c98cf2d74-a678b880-400

When he pushed himself hard on her her mouth kissed renu's pussy and she licked her. Arun rammed radhika's pussy with passionately like a piston, renu arched her pussy to radhika's mouth. Both enjoyed and they started to get wet in ther pussy moaned loud and asked arun to ramm her pussy harder. After 15 minits he pulled his dick from radhika's pussy and went to renu, renu pulled him in hurry on her and kissed him and said it's been a while my pussy aching for your dick, you are the best , please dear fuck your whore fuck me fuck fuck fuck
he pushed his dick in renu's pussy and started to pound her pussy hard

c1940d26b9d45c106efee9b885cc4d1a
Arun fucked her pussy for ten minutes and commed inside her pussy.
Super reunion for rupa and radhika

• Love
Reactions: UFAQ_DASAN

Aabhi123

In thenmozhi's home
Rekha working I kitchen. Ravi helping
her in cooking. Ranjan in his room.
Ravi helping his mother and he made kissing and caressing rekha. Rekha told him ranjan is in home and she don't want him to see us. Then Ravi told don't worry mom if we let him join with us he won't bother much about the things we are committing here. Then she went silent and let him do whatever he wants to do.
Ravi standing behind her he put his hands on her shoulder and he watched her cooking.

tumblr-f3021c9ec5c711d103ab57897b041dee-bda5c4fc-400
She kept the cooker on stove and turned over to him and faced him.
Ravi kissed his mother and he slide her palu and went between her legs
took her lips and started to suck her red lips. She pulled up her saree above her thighs, she hooked him in between her legs, caressed his dick and kissed him in return.
Then Ravi pressed her boobs , her inner thighs and went to her pussy and caressed her pussy over her panty. She open her legs for him he inserted his hand inside her panty and cupped her pussy and squeezed it hard. She released the moaning and hugged him tightly, Ravi let her down from the counter turned her back to him. He pulled he saree up to her ass and pressed his dick in between her ass cheeks.

tumblr-1ba70cfaf7d2eff5811cfc3c163f2c95-a1498639-400
She told make it quick ranjan is in home so she don't want to make any
scene before him, Ravi said don't worry mom if he saw us you can give him a chance to keep him silence. She slapped his cheeks playfully and said you want to me to
show my pussy to all in the family , he said yes mom i want to you to fuck all the men in the family. He put his hands on her cunt from behind rubbed hard and he took his dick inserted in her panty gap. Rekha closed her eyes and enjoying the pleasure, she felt like someone watching them. She open her eyes and looking out side she got a shock ther ranjan standing near the window watching her. His dick in jis hand and he jerking himself.

tumblr-7736b9c529862e6a9c484ec4dc74f142-4435d7e3-400
Rekha pulled herself from Ravi and showed him ranjan watching them. She asked ranjan to come inside, what will happen if any villagers seen him like that watching something and jerking. She asked him to come inside. Then ranjan came inside the house.
She asked him what's he doing, he said aunty when I came from the town I saw you and rupa bathing in farm before reaching our home.
From that day I want to touch you and I want to have sex with you. Ravi stood silently and rekha said ok, then asked them both who wants to fuck me first , Ravi and ranjan both said at a time myself, then rekha said ok then you both have to play a game the winner can have me first in front of the runner. Both Ravi and ranjan asked what is the game. She told remove your dress. I will make both of your dick hard, you both to fight with your dick with each other, no hand contact and who cums early he is loser and cumming second will be the winner. Then she her self pulled thier pants and took their dick in hand and ran her hands up and down on them in some minites they both got hard on .

Then they both stand facing each other and they started to fight with their dicks. Ravi's dick little harder than ranjan. They let their dicks fight for some time and the loser is Ravi. Ranjan already jerked himself out side so he didn't cum, he took a while but Ravi was in high with rekha made
him cum first. So rekha said winner will get me fully first. Ranjan went to rakha and started to lick her neck and lips and went on her boobs, he asked Ravi to join with him.

tumblr-e198c85a629b3e6c45d837dece974cfc-2df3fe5e-400
They both having her like a sandwich between them. Ravi holding her from he back and ranjan came down from her top lips to the pussy lips. They both caressed her and squeezed her body and she felt aroused by four hands roaming on her body.
The all undress themselves.

tumblr-f4020c9114d4a782a775b49c1ff53e04-dc0861ac-400
Rekha laid ranjan on the sofa and climbed on him. She took his dick in her hand pushed inside her pussy and sat on him. Ravi sat down her side and took her boobs in his mouth. And played with other boob hand, rekha started to pull and pushing her pussy on ranjans dick. She put her one hand on Ravi and another on ranjan she ride on him like a trained whore. She took all the pleasure in her pussy by fucking ranjan and Ravi. She ridin on him for some time they all stood up.
Ravi came in front of her

tumblr-e187a7539345eba53b1fcb17d4900af1-9669e67c-400
Ranjan took her back, Ravi put his dick on her pussy and and pumped from front, ranjan put his dick between her ass cheeks and pumped from behind. She is in seventh heaven and asked them she can't take it by standing there and take her to the bed. Then they both let her to the bed.

anal-001-57
Ravi laid himself on the bed and asked rekha to lay her back on him. She went to him and done what he asked, then he took his dick and put inside her, ranjan came to her face and asked her to open her mouth. She open her mouth and took his dick, the rabi lifted her ass and she started to ran her pussy on ravi's dick and mouth on ranjan's dick. They all played with horny and moaning and grunting sounds filled the room. They all breathing heavily gave pleasure to each other and cummed in same time.
Rekha is having double fun continuosly bro.... Please continue

• Love

UFAQ_DASAN

Supreme
Lets go to the river
There sumathi talking with sankar, she started to wash clothes. When she washing her boobs and her legs made sankar little horny. Sumathi noted his eyes roaming on her. She
didn't try to cover herself from him. She let him see her and have hard on
then after washing the clothes she went behind the tree, she wrapped herself with a white saree nothing inside but only saree. She told sankar she want to take bath. She went little inside the river and startes to take bath.

tumblr-ff4d2c79bd5f86d390d8fab6ddea885e-49574cf3-400-1
When she standing in the middle of the water she bend and put soap on her, her palu sliding side and gave a full view of both boobs to sankar. He pressing his dick he eagerly watched her boobs, sumathi also seen him pressing his dick and watching her. So she let him watch her, after she went through arun , ranjan and ramanathan she now like to have as many as cocks she can. She let her boobs out in front of sankar and continued to take bath. Sankar also in high in harder with his dick he continued to watch her. Then she asked him to join in the water. He went in to water near sumathi and had a close look if her boobs, the white saree revealed her hairy pussy clearly and her boobs swaying out of her saree. When she rubbing her body her boobs giggled with a rytham. She felt something touched her legs below water and she slightly fall on sankar, his good reflection hold her,when he holding he is hands had her good amount of naked boobs. He cupped her boobs and hold tight with his body. She felt his hard thick cock on her ass. They played little more time in water and came out to dry themselves.

tumblr-63fbd9a6f039fcdc860a1a90174a0ba4-8205b4bb-400
They reached the river bank covered with grass, sankar pulled her on his lap and he caressed her boobs. Her soft boobs made him harder. She laid her self on his lap, she let him squeeze and pinch her boobs. She put her hands on his legs and she sat on him with her legs open. Sankar put on hand between her thighs and cupped her pussy over her wet saree.
She inserted her hand under her ass and cupped his dick and she layed on him.

tumblr-0ea5e2daf2b5cb52f81bffe468c73f5c-32f89688-400
She stood up and turned towards him and put her leg on his shoulder she pulled his face between her thighs and laid her pussy on his face.
Sankar slide her saree flits and he bite her wet pussy. She moaned like ssshhshh and she pressed his face further on her pussy. Sankar said your pussy is bigger than your daughter. Sumathi got shock and she asked you both having sex? He said yes, when my son in abroad we were in frustration for sex and we some what had sex, it's a long story. Then she pulled her saree above her pussy and pushed it on his mouth. Her wet and chilled pussy made him horny. He put his hands on her ass and pushed her on his face, he bitten her cunt hard and sucked her. She moaning loudly she rubbed on his mouth. He inserted his two fingers in her pussy and started fingering her juicy pussy and simultaneously sucked her clit and cunt lips with his hot tongue. Its new to sumathi at a time getting fingerinf and licking on her cunt. She removed her dress fully.

tumblr-f4a975aab2e8cda78b642836f0736184-8ee538df-400
She put her hand inside his dothi and
cupped his hardened cock in her hand she squeezed his balls and the shaft with harder. Then she pulled his dothi and made him nude. She also undress herself both remain nude and she went down in front of him and took his dick in hand and pulled his shaft

34aa453fb591087303ef409e05943dc3
Sankar removed her hand from his dick and holding her head he slowly pushed his dick inside her mouth and
Slowly but she took his entire length in her mouth till the balls and he slowly pulled out then he again pushed and pulled slowly and she had his dick fully , then he started to pump his dick in mouth in and out with a slow phase, she wrapped her lios tightly around his round shaft till he started to ozz his pre cum and her saliva mingled with his ore cum went inside her throat and she took it in one gulf.
Then he said you are a great sucker than your daughter, she also likes to take the dick full inside her deep throat and sucking like a pro, you are best than your daughter, you both make dicks happy and asked her to lay on the grass, he want to pound her pussy, she laid herself on the grass and folded her legs in the air showed him her hairy pussy lips open for his dick.

tumblr-7443232d0188c327c2c2d31122205aca-e6230faf-400
He took her legs around his hips and pushed his dick in her wet and slippery cunt. It went smoothly inside her pussy deep and tight she felt his full round in her pussy walls. He started to pound her pussy. She moaned, giggled and grunted with pleasure both breathing heavily, he penetrated her pussy with hard dick.
She push her hips up to meet his hot meat deep inside her pussy and feel the hardened and hot rod deep inside her wet pussy. Both fucked each other with passion both cummed at once and fell on the grass, took some rest and clean themselves changed dress and reached home like nothing happened between both of them.
After all assembled in the house the luch time came and rekha , sumathi and thenmozhi started to serve the lunch to all. They all chit chatting and finished their lunch. Youngsters went to sleep. Thenmozhi and rekha sat with sumathi and the cleaning the dishes and chatting them selves, rekha said what happened to her in home in the morning hearing the story of her, sumathi smiled herself shy and she turned her head other side, thenmozhi noted that and asked her why is she shy and smiling
sumathi told them what happened in the river side, rekha and thenmozhi got surprised by what sankar said about renu. Then sumathi and rekha asked thenmozhi what about her, she told what hemanth done to her and how she enjoyed. Rekha asked sumathi about sankar how is acted, sumathi said he is better than ramanathan you have to try him once
Thenmozhi asked sumathi when did it happened with ramanathan, rekha and sumathi told all the things. Then rekha told thenmozhi she has to try both for smoother sex. The boys all making rough and hard with them.
Thenmozhi said I will try both sankar and ramnathan once.
All three laughing and finished their work.
The day turned to night time. Rekha took radhika and rupa with her, ramanathan didn't return yet to home
Ravi , arun, ranjan and hemanth went to the town they also didn't return home.
When three of them reached home its time 7pm. They took their dinner and sit on the sofa they talking and watching TV.
Radhika got a call from her dad.
Since arun , mom and she turned in to incest things, her father didn't came to home. It's been five months he never showed up to them. So when he called her , she is in a confused with love and hate on her father. He asked her to come and pickup him. His car had a break down. Then rekha told radhika ravi's scooter is there she can take the scooter and pick up him. Radhika took the scooter and went to the spot her father waiting for her. When she went there her father is looking like a patient came out from the bed. She saw his dull and sad looking face and she pitied on his status. Then she said come on appa we can go to home and will talk later.
She started the scooter, her father climbed in back seat. When she driving the road is rough, muddy and torn with up and down, his body rubbed her's while riding, the is nes to her so she can't guess the up and down. They crossed a km and the road went down in the end of the down a big hole in the road jerked them.

tumblr-b61bff5fb34fb640c9f4e3deecfa3c5e-6afeff4f-400
Her father's lips roamed on her back, her back less blouse barely covered her back. Sudden jerking in the driving he hugged on reflection, his hand went and cupped her one side boob tightly, she moaned her louder with pain, he asked her sorry. She said it's ok appa, no one can do anything about the road. They drive the scooter slow and reached the farm house.
When they entered inside, radhika sat on the sofa and asked about him. She took pity on him. Rajesh suddenly fell on his daughter's leg and he started to cry by holding her legs. She shocked by his act and she pulled her legs from his hands and sat down near him and console him by hugging him.
He told every thing happened in his secretary house by arun and thenmozhi. Her pity on him grow up and she hugged him with her for consoling him, but in that process her boobs pressed tighter on his chest. He didn't removed his hands from her legs. He slowly caressed her calf and he talked with her. She felt nice on his hands moving up and down on her legs. She widen and slightly fold her legs. Now his hand get place to access her back thighs. His hands now rest in her knee back and went to her mid thigh. Her soft thigh made him horny and radhika too. He caressed her inner thighs little harder and he pressed her thighs. She rest her head on his chest and allowed him to caress her.

tumblr-30826a3319ba8d72b9f2d0b13b447bcd-ffc01370-400
They forgot all the things for sometimes and he stood up and went to washroom and returned. Readhika waiting for him to come out from the washroom. She went near him and startes to kiss him. Rajesh pulled her shirt from her. Under her shirt she wore a black laced bra looks very horny in her rose petal colour body. He kissed her and put his hand on her boobs, pressed and pinched her nipples through the bra. Then she let him sit on the sofa. She went on his lap and pulled her bra out and sat on him half nude. Her golden globe like boobs with dark black areola and a thick nippel pleased him to suck, he put his mouth on her right boobs. She put her fingers on her nipples she pressed her nipple and pushed in his mouth. He sucked one by one of her boobs. Then she pulled his shirt out and stood up asked him to remove his pant. He took his pants. Now she pulled his brief down, she pulled her skirt down with her panty she sat on her father's dick which is touching her pussy lips. His dick tickled on her open pussy lips. She took his dick in her hand and rubbed the dick tip on her clit sent waves of shivers in her body.

tumblr-9df45fd5044e0af4098709167fffe666-963d7352-400
Her bare boobs pressed tightly on his chest. Her erected nipples went further harder like his dick she wrapped her hands on his neck, she fully laid her body on him. He caressed her bare back and went down to her ass crack and he put his one finger in her ass crack and soothed her ass nicely, made her horny. She lifted her self little up from his dick. And took it in hand, she widen her pussy lips by widening her legs put his dick tip in her cumt and pushed it inside her pussy. It went nicely inside her wet cunt. She pushed it fully inside her pussy and she wrapping her hands on his neck
She ran her pussy up and down on his neck. Rajesh put his handed under her ass and lift her ass up and down to help her to fuck him nicely. She rammed her cunt on her father's dick and she asked her father now you happy, you can ask me when ever you want my pussy, I will give your dick nice treat with mu cunt. Then she speeding her rytham she made him cum. And then she released her cum on his dick and slide herself on his body. Rajesh also cummed and he took her to the washroom and cleaned him and herself in water fell in to sleep.

Aabhi123

Lets go to the river
There sumathi talking with sankar, she started to wash clothes. When she washing her boobs and her legs made sankar little horny. Sumathi noted his eyes roaming on her. She
didn't try to cover herself from him. She let him see her and have hard on
then after washing the clothes she went behind the tree, she wrapped herself with a white saree nothing inside but only saree. She told sankar she want to take bath. She went little inside the river and startes to take bath.

tumblr-ff4d2c79bd5f86d390d8fab6ddea885e-49574cf3-400-1
When she standing in the middle of the water she bend and put soap on her, her palu sliding side and gave a full view of both boobs to sankar. He pressing his dick he eagerly watched her boobs, sumathi also seen him pressing his dick and watching her. So she let him watch her, after she went through arun , ranjan and ramanathan she now like to have as many as cocks she can. She let her boobs out in front of sankar and continued to take bath. Sankar also in high in harder with his dick he continued to watch her. Then she asked him to join in the water. He went in to water near sumathi and had a close look if her boobs, the white saree revealed her hairy pussy clearly and her boobs swaying out of her saree. When she rubbing her body her boobs giggled with a rytham. She felt something touched her legs below water and she slightly fall on sankar, his good reflection hold her,when he holding he is hands had her good amount of naked boobs. He cupped her boobs and hold tight with his body. She felt his hard thick cock on her ass. They played little more time in water and came out to dry themselves.

tumblr-63fbd9a6f039fcdc860a1a90174a0ba4-8205b4bb-400
They reached the river bank covered with grass, sankar pulled her on his lap and he caressed her boobs. Her soft boobs made him harder. She laid her self on his lap, she let him squeeze and pinch her boobs. She put her hands on his legs and she sat on him with her legs open. Sankar put on hand between her thighs and cupped her pussy over her wet saree.
She inserted her hand under her ass and cupped his dick and she layed on him.

tumblr-0ea5e2daf2b5cb52f81bffe468c73f5c-32f89688-400
She stood up and turned towards him and put her leg on his shoulder she pulled his face between her thighs and laid her pussy on his face.
Sankar slide her saree flits and he bite her wet pussy. She moaned like ssshhshh and she pressed his face further on her pussy. Sankar said your pussy is bigger than your daughter. Sumathi got shock and she asked you both having sex? He said yes, when my son in abroad we were in frustration for sex and we some what had sex, it's a long story. Then she pulled her saree above her pussy and pushed it on his mouth. Her wet and chilled pussy made him horny. He put his hands on her ass and pushed her on his face, he bitten her cunt hard and sucked her. She moaning loudly she rubbed on his mouth. He inserted his two fingers in her pussy and started fingering her juicy pussy and simultaneously sucked her clit and cunt lips with his hot tongue. Its new to sumathi at a time getting fingerinf and licking on her cunt. She removed her dress fully.

tumblr-f4a975aab2e8cda78b642836f0736184-8ee538df-400
She put her hand inside his dothi and
cupped his hardened cock in her hand she squeezed his balls and the shaft with harder. Then she pulled his dothi and made him nude. She also undress herself both remain nude and she went down in front of him and took his dick in hand and pulled his shaft

34aa453fb591087303ef409e05943dc3
Sankar removed her hand from his dick and holding her head he slowly pushed his dick inside her mouth and
Slowly but she took his entire length in her mouth till the balls and he slowly pulled out then he again pushed and pulled slowly and she had his dick fully , then he started to pump his dick in mouth in and out with a slow phase, she wrapped her lios tightly around his round shaft till he started to ozz his pre cum and her saliva mingled with his ore cum went inside her throat and she took it in one gulf.
Then he said you are a great sucker than your daughter, she also likes to take the dick full inside her deep throat and sucking like a pro, you are best than your daughter, you both make dicks happy and asked her to lay on the grass, he want to pound her pussy, she laid herself on the grass and folded her legs in the air showed him her hairy pussy lips open for his dick.

tumblr-7443232d0188c327c2c2d31122205aca-e6230faf-400
He took her legs around his hips and pushed his dick in her wet and slippery cunt. It went smoothly inside her pussy deep and tight she felt his full round in her pussy walls. He started to pound her pussy. She moaned, giggled and grunted with pleasure both breathing heavily, he penetrated her pussy with hard dick.
She push her hips up to meet his hot meat deep inside her pussy and feel the hardened and hot rod deep inside her wet pussy. Both fucked each other with passion both cummed at once and fell on the grass, took some rest and clean themselves changed dress and reached home like nothing happened between both of them.
After all assembled in the house the luch time came and rekha , sumathi and thenmozhi started to serve the lunch to all. They all chit chatting and finished their lunch. Youngsters went to sleep. Thenmozhi and rekha sat with sumathi and the cleaning the dishes and chatting them selves, rekha said what happened to her in home in the morning hearing the story of her, sumathi smiled herself shy and she turned her head other side, thenmozhi noted that and asked her why is she shy and smiling
sumathi told them what happened in the river side, rekha and thenmozhi got surprised by what sankar said about renu. Then sumathi and rekha asked thenmozhi what about her, she told what hemanth done to her and how she enjoyed. Rekha asked sumathi about sankar how is acted, sumathi said he is better than ramanathan you have to try him once
Thenmozhi asked sumathi when did it happened with ramanathan, rekha and sumathi told all the things. Then rekha told thenmozhi she has to try both for smoother sex. The boys all making rough and hard with them.
Thenmozhi said I will try both sankar and ramnathan once.
All three laughing and finished their work.
The day turned to night time. Rekha took radhika and rupa with her, ramanathan didn't return yet to home
Ravi , arun, ranjan and hemanth went to the town they also didn't return home.
When three of them reached home its time 7pm. They took their dinner and sit on the sofa they talking and watching TV.
Radhika got a call from her dad.
Since arun , mom and she turned in to incest things, her father didn't came to home. It's been five months he never showed up to them. So when he called her , she is in a confused with love and hate on her father. He asked her to come and pickup him. His car had a break down. Then rekha told radhika ravi's scooter is there she can take the scooter and pick up him. Radhika took the scooter and went to the spot her father waiting for her. When she went there her father is looking like a patient came out from the bed. She saw his dull and sad looking face and she pitied on his status. Then she said come on appa we can go to home and will talk later.
She started the scooter, her father climbed in back seat. When she driving the road is rough, muddy and torn with up and down, his body rubbed her's while riding, the is nes to her so she can't guess the up and down. They crossed a km and the road went down in the end of the down a big hole in the road jerked them.

tumblr-b61bff5fb34fb640c9f4e3deecfa3c5e-6afeff4f-400
Her father's lips roamed on her back, her back less blouse barely covered her back. Sudden jerking in the driving he hugged on reflection, his hand went and cupped her one side boob tightly, she moaned her louder with pain, he asked her sorry. She said it's ok appa, no one can do anything about the road. They drive the scooter slow and reached the farm house.
When they entered inside, radhika sat on the sofa and asked about him. She took pity on him. Rajesh suddenly fell on his daughter's leg and he started to cry by holding her legs. She shocked by his act and she pulled her legs from his hands and sat down near him and console him by hugging him.
He told every thing happened in his secretary house by arun and thenmozhi. Her pity on him grow up and she hugged him with her for consoling him, but in that process her boobs pressed tighter on his chest. He didn't removed his hands from her legs. He slowly caressed her calf and he talked with her. She felt nice on his hands moving up and down on her legs. She widen and slightly fold her legs. Now his hand get place to access her back thighs. His hands now rest in her knee back and went to her mid thigh. Her soft thigh made him horny and radhika too. He caressed her inner thighs little harder and he pressed her thighs. She rest her head on his chest and allowed him to caress her.

tumblr-30826a3319ba8d72b9f2d0b13b447bcd-ffc01370-400
They forgot all the things for sometimes and he stood up and went to washroom and returned. Readhika waiting for him to come out from the washroom. She went near him and startes to kiss him. Rajesh pulled her shirt from her. Under her shirt she wore a black laced bra looks very horny in her rose petal colour body. He kissed her and put his hand on her boobs, pressed and pinched her nipples through the bra. Then she let him sit on the sofa. She went on his lap and pulled her bra out and sat on him half nude. Her golden globe like boobs with dark black areola and a thick nippel pleased him to suck, he put his mouth on her right boobs. She put her fingers on her nipples she pressed her nipple and pushed in his mouth. He sucked one by one of her boobs. Then she pulled his shirt out and stood up asked him to remove his pant. He took his pants. Now she pulled his brief down, she pulled her skirt down with her panty she sat on her father's dick which is touching her pussy lips. His dick tickled on her open pussy lips. She took his dick in her hand and rubbed the dick tip on her clit sent waves of shivers in her body.

tumblr-9df45fd5044e0af4098709167fffe666-963d7352-400
Her bare boobs pressed tightly on his chest. Her erected nipples went further harder like his dick she wrapped her hands on his neck, she fully laid her body on him. He caressed her bare back and went down to her ass crack and he put his one finger in her ass crack and soothed her ass nicely, made her horny. She lifted her self little up from his dick. And took it in hand, she widen her pussy lips by widening her legs put his dick tip in her cumt and pushed it inside her pussy. It went nicely inside her wet cunt. She pushed it fully inside her pussy and she wrapping her hands on his neck
She ran her pussy up and down on his neck. Rajesh put his handed under her ass and lift her ass up and down to help her to fuck him nicely. She rammed her cunt on her father's dick and she asked her father now you happy, you can ask me when ever you want my pussy, I will give your dick nice treat with mu cunt. Then she speeding her rytham she made him cum. And then she released her cum on his dick and slide herself on his body. Rajesh also cummed and he took her to the washroom and cleaned him and herself in water fell in to sleep.
Fantastic update bro..... Now all ladies now each other's ... And father coming back is also good

• Love