• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Its all in the family👪

WHICH PAIR YOU LIKE MOST

• Mom-son

Votes: 253 59.3%
  • Brother-Sister

Votes: 132 30.9%
  • Dad- Daughter

Votes: 80 18.7%
  • Family together

Votes: 100 23.4%
  • Father in law- Daughter inlaw

Votes: 61 14.3%
  • Son in law - Mother in law

Votes: 54 12.6%

• Total voters

SOUL _CATCHER 02

You cannot spell the awesoME without ME
Supreme
Days moved fast and my dad returned from the office tour. We all stopped our actions for a while. 3 days after he returns that day evening mom and aunt in kitchen. Renu stayed in our room. Dad watching TV, Radhika sitting on the sofa she also watching TV, I went to her and sit with her she looks into my eyes and she shows her eyes on my dad. I didn't said anything and i sat close to her. She didn't move.
I pressed my knee on her back. She came closer to me. I put my hand on her back and circled my finger on her back. She turn and saw me then she slightly leaned on me. So I moved my hand on her shoulder. I caressed her neck and pinched her earlobes. She leaned again on me and she took my hand and out it on her front through the shoulder. Now my hand rest on her soft boobs , I again started to circle my fingers on boobs. She bend front to take remote and she leaned on me, now her one side full boobs came under my palm. I ran my palm over her boobs and felt her erected nipple, she pressed my hand on her boobs and she turn her face towards my chin and she kissed my cheek.
She let her tongue out and licked my
corner of my lips. We started to forget our dad and started to caress each other, some one hitting my head from behind and pulled my ear I looked back saw my mom standing behind us. She silently eyed us to go to our room. Then we went into the room. Mom followed us into the room. When we entered in, she pinching our ears and asked how many days it's happening between us. We said the day she and aunt went to village it started.
Then she told us keep your actions shut when your dad is around in home. She didn't scold us, she said me you are a rascal you don't let any one in this house, whatever keep it secretly from your father. We said yes. Renu laughed at us. Sitting on the bed. We went to sleep. Renu hugged me from behind below blanket and i hugged Radhika from front. We slept calmly.
Then next day sunday. Morning while we assemble to take breakfast in dining, dad received a call, he took the phone and went out side and came after finished the call.
He left the breakfast and told us he is having urgent work to attend and he dressed and ready to leave.
Mom had a doubt and she looked into my eyes. We spoke with our eyes
she understand the call is from his assistant and he is going to meet her. Mom told me to drop him at office, but he said no need to drop him in office, he will get a auto and go. Then he left the house, mom asked me to follow him. She also came with me.
We followed him to the deserted area which is developing with the houses here and there. Dad went to a last house, he knack the door and his assistant came out and took him inside. We searched around is any body watching us. Then we went to the house from behind. There is one window curtain slightly let open, and we watch him through the window.

tumblr-2b78f639f50e9b25b85c38e95fb12777-cc141c8c-400
He opened her top and both started to kiss. They both were got busy with their smooching and kissing each other.

tumblr-4a321dea672e5aad6d9a98365d9d0f81-dfacdb26-400
She removed dad's dress and he removed her top and pant. She is in her inners and he sat nude, she sit on his lap and kissed him. Dad removed her bra and she lift her to him for removing her panty also. Both got nude and she took his dick and inserting it inside her pussy and she started to fuck him by sitting on his lap. Then mom asked me to enter the house, we went back and push the door, our luck door got open by one push and we enter in to the house. We went to Hall and gave a big shock to dad and his assistant stunned by seeing us coming from back door.
Mom went to her and pulled her hair and pushed her in to the room, when she push her to the room, on the table a air gun was kept there, mom took that and she locked the assistant inside the room and told her if she made any noice she will be handed over to the police.
Then mom came to dad, in this gap he put his dress and sat on the chair.
Mom hold the gun to his face asked him not to move. He sat like a statue.
Mom asked me to tie him in the chair
I didn't understand her idea. But I done the work she asked me to do.
She

SOUL _CATCHER 02

You cannot spell the awesoME without ME
Supreme
tumblr-a5e28cb93056c2f94f4cd5f209fdbe7f-e3c6352e-400
Mom asked me tieing dad with the chair. Then she said to dad see here, then turn to me and asked me to remove my shirts and pant, I removed my dress and stood in boxer in front of them. She asked me to get closer to her. She looking to dad and asked me to kiss her and I went to her took her lips with my lios and gave her a long kiss.

tumblr-a5e28cb93056c2f94f4cd5f209fdbe7f-e3c6352e-400

She asked me to hugg her,i hugged tightly and pressed her butt to my dick. She asked me remove her saree palu. I removed the saree palu looking my dad. He is in a shock and he hesitate to look, but mom asked him to look at her, then she asked me to remove her saree.

tumblr-8c819b2fea15ff414e316216c4987952-937de3ba-400

I started to unwrap the saree in front of my dad. He is in a hell and he begged her to stop. But she asked me to continue, and she told dad I trusted you all my life and you cheating me, now see how iam going to punish you, open your eyes wide and see myself how iam going to take my man with me, just see us.
Myself removed saree, blouse and petticoat, she is in her bra and panty.
She lay her self in front of dad and asked me to take her and fuck her.

tumblr-f85f9a0c42063d8a67fb25a8083afb2d-fbf1326c-400
I started to lick her from her toe to her thighs and moved up to her panty cladding pussy. She said to me that is baby you are licking mom her nicely, yes I want your tongue all over me and lick your mom and make me happy. I went to her pussy and bite that lovely pussy. She moaned and yes baby that's it bite my pussy hard baby, I moved up and pressed her boobs and I licke her cleavage. She looked in to dad's eyes and tole him
She my man how he making me horny, how he dominating my pussy and boobs, see my man.

tumblr-b1c955fd1572963e5c4b845f1f92540a-c9a1dd2f-400
She put her hands around me head and kissed me with passionate by looking our dad. I licked her boobs again and went down to her pussy. She said iam all yours baby take mom and enjoy and make me enjoy
my man. I removed her bra and massaged her boobs.

698bfa3e4cb3030d461225989944bb80
Her full round boobs got hard struggle in my hands made her happy. And she asked me to eat her pussy. I removed her panty and and took her lovely pussy in my mouth

fdd94da2386e83a6562f2a96b76a383e
She pushed my head on her cunt and licked her hard and chewed her clit, she moaned louder yeeeeesss baby yes like that eat your momma, yes dear your tongue doing very well to make me as your whore, take your whore, iam all yours. Dad started to cry and said, iam sorry Thenmozhi please stop this, he was in shock by hearing mom's words,she never spoke in front of like that. Mom turned to his side and said you made me like this, you cheated on me, so I want to show you how your cheating made me to become a slutty whore to my son. Mom told me baby you carrie on take my cunt suck me hard and make me cum in your mouth. I inserted two fingers in her cunt and started to finger her pussy and licked her same time.
She asked me to stand in front of her. In stood infront of her and she pulled my boxer down with my west. My harder dick sprang out from my boxer.

tumblr-4828264c09960c650a1e30e2aaffb7c8-686e71d3-540
She turned towards dad and she teased him see my boys dick, how big it is , you are not upto his mark, you dumped me for that bitch, now it's my turn to take revenge on you. She pulled me to her face and she took my dick in her mouth.

f92eecb6e3724166177267221a3f9fc5
She took full length in her mouth and sucked me like a whore. Our dad helplessly saw us, he surprised by mom's actions. Mom sucking my dick in front of dad made me harder as never before . She massaged my sack of balls and she slowly and took full length of my shaft in to her mouth. My dick started to Ozzy with my pre-cum and her saliva made it wet. Mom got up and asked me to fuck her pussy with my lovely dick
She lay her back on the wall and asked me to fuck her like a whore.

c34e0a8024bcf7a6adcec865407ed889
She lifted her one leg up and put it on my shoulder made her cunt wide open for my dick. I pushed my dick in
her pussy and gave strong strokes and she hold my rib and she said yes boy fuck your whore hard, yes baby fuck fuck fuck fuck me dear 💕 fuck your whore make your whore happy.
Dad cried with pain and frustration.
She laughed at him and she asked me not to stop and she told me to do harder. I fucked her cunt by hard and heavy strokes.

ee6c4e9358470e05ccc205ffd7f4c8b9
Then I turned her towards my dad and lay her on her four in the sofa, I opened her legs and inserted my dick again in her cunt from behind, she moaned and groaned she asked me to fuck harder till she cum, she asked me to cum with her. Both seeing our dad and we enjoyed our fucking with
vengeance and we cummed together, I again went down to her pussy and licked her deep and tasted our mixed cum in her deep pussy. Then we cleaned our self and mom ope the door to dad's assistant and we came to our home.

Aabhi123

While we radhika, arun and renu enjoying themselves, thenmozhi and sumathi discussing about their life.
Thenmozhi asked sumathi how she managing her sex needs, sumathi said renu helping her to reduce her sex stress. Thenmozhi surprisingly asked her about, sumathi said I will tell all the details when we returned our home. The she asked about thenmozhi's life. She started to cry herself first and controlled herself.
Then she told her hubby cheating on her. Sumathi got angry on his brother in law, she asked whom he is cheating, thenmozhi told her he is cheating her with his assistant lady.
Recently she came to know about this, arun told me and he showed me proof.
Then sumathi asked thenmozhi what will you going to do with her hubby.
Thenmozhi said likewise me also going to cheat him with other man.
I am going to give myself fully and
I want to be a whore to my man.
Sumathi asked her again, is she selected the person or going to find one. Thenmozhi said I already had a
Full sex two days back.
Sumathi asked ooh who is that.
Thenmozhi first didn't said any thing about her and arun's sex . Sumathi asked again about her plan. Thenmozhi told her I will show him soon to you also. Then she asked sumathi how's she managing herself
being alone.
Then suamthi started to tell her story
Six month back I went to market for buy groceries and return. When I return the maindoor was closed. I called renu to open the door, but she didn't respond, so i went back and kitchen door was open, I entered the house, went to our room, there renu
wearing headphones she is talking to some body in the phone. She sat fully nude and talking in the phone, she show her pussy in the phone and she open her pussy lips to the phone camera. She caressing her boobs with her own hands, she continues the talking .
When she up to finishing and she started to dress her up I went out side and called her again, she came and open the door.
3bor 4 days after that incident , renu asked me to give her oil bath because she felt that her body is too hot. Then I prepared the oil and asked her to remove her nighty and stay with her inners.

tumblr-9a7bc43225d6fac15829836090f78575-ea8eb59d-400
I first pour oil on her shoulder and started to apply the oil to her body and massage gave her massage. I put my hand inside her bra applied oil on her boobs. Her boobs were soft enough to make us horny, we both
looking for sex, our touches made us horny .
tumblr-0d5e881d94f79aceea825e23f24f65f9-2b0e2562-400
She laid her back on me and she enjoyed my touches. Then she pulled me to her and mad me sit on her lap.

tumblr-4ed081fe87e391444e6f7ef5aba774cd-304250b6-400
She removed my palu and she licked my cleavage. She opened my blouse, she bites my boobs and presses my boobs and pinched my nipples. I sat on her lap and let her to touch me. Both in horny and passionate for sex.

tumblr-7b73fb96503ae02e421cad6fbe25fed5-361dfe47-400
She fully removed my blouse and caressed my boobs. She started to kiss my lips. I was sitting on her lap and she caresses my full body. Then we went to take bath. We removed our dresses and started to took our bath.
Super flashback..... Nice way to add it

Aabhi123

We started to take bath. First renu came nude and asked me to remove my dress. We both took bath seeing each other nude. We didn't touch each other but i saw renu's eyes roaming on my body.
This is the first time we both stand nude in front of each other and taking bath. We came out after the bath. That evening when we sit watching TV renu said to me she is having pain in her legs and asked me to massage her legs .

tumblr-4ce20b55bff9e1f50e3dbfc37265b50a-0066e613-400
I took her legs on my lap. I pushed her nighty to her knee and started to massage her legs. Inside her panty is visible somewhat looking her nude made me horny. I massage her lower legs and slowly went up to her thighs. She laid her self on sofa, she widen her legs for me to massage her. She moved her thighs on my lap and she put her hand on my ass and she started to caress my ass cheeks. I went closer to her , she ran her hands on my uncovered back and she tried to insert her hand in to my petticoat from the top. I moved my hands towards her panty cladded pussy. She asked me to go to bed. I said ok and we went to bedroom I didn't know what to do, simply I stood there near window, she came behind ne and hugged me from behind.

tumblr-45c703f4b18feacdf969c5fa5049ecad-e3199265-400
She pulled down my saree palu and my blouse she started to kiss me on my shoulders, neck and turned me towards her licked my cleavage. She pressed her pussy on mine and pulled and caressed my ass on her pussy. I can't stand, my legs started to tremble with pleasure and something I can't make it in words.
She took me to the bed. She laid me on the bed. She came on me and kissed my lips. She pressed my boobs and pulled up my saree up to my waist and removed my panty. She touched my pussy , my body shivered with like shocking , after a long years some ones hand touched my pussy felt better. She suddenly inserted her finger in my live hole and kissed my clit. I went to the seventh heaven by her kiss on my clitoris. I pushed her her tight on my pussy. She bite my clit and pulled with her lips.

tumblr-a0f8479227c44ce847aa374f55fdcf26-fe03079e-400
Her tongue played in my lit and inside my pussy made me to become wet instantly. I widen my legs and pussy lips for her.

tumblr-65141737ed10637a4d2cfa43c0641361-96f531d6-400
She pulled her petticoat coat up her waist and climbed on me her pussy touched mine and pressed her boobs on mine. She moved her pussy on mine up and down hardly both of our clit scratches and sent a waves of pleasure to us. She kissed me and told me to stay on the bed, she went to the cupboard and she took some thing out, I asked her what's that, she didn't say a word and showed me the thing she having in her hands.

tumblr-fbef427d6e87ae06f2df9601e306c381-8d62a022-400
Its a rubber dick , I saw that rubber dick, I asked her how the hell got that, she told her husband brings it last time when he came from abroad. She came near me and she applied some vaseline on my cunt and she inserted the rubber dick full in my pussy. It felt a real dick going in side my pussy. She ran that silicon dick in and out if my pussy made me feel some one fucking me. She moved the dick harder and faster inside my pussy.

tumblr-8626138170c35618dac48c1cb94156e3-c718cd34-400
Then I asked her to undress and I went for her boobs. I sucked her boobs like iam her daughter and caressed her pussy with my hand. She moaned and asked me to caress her pussy hard. I caressed her full body and licked her from her forehead to her toe. Then I came to her pussy and started to lick and returned the pleasure she gave me.
I put my saliva on her clit and sucked her hard and firmly. Her salty pre-cum ooozzed out from her pussy.
tumblr-60ee3ee7ef52db2232c83ea70ab5a860-b8426de2-400
I tasted first time a woman's pre cum
She asked me to go deeper in side her pussy, and do the same. Then she got up
tumblr-133183f901e95d0b734e1253508d25ae-f6ab98a6-400
she again climbed on top of and she kept her pussy in mine and started to fu k me like a man, she hit hard on my pussy with herself and holding my hand feels some man fucking my pussy.
After a long time i felt my womanhood .

lez-pussy-rubbing-18264568
Then after 15 minits we both cummed. We took rest on the bed and went to bath room i cleaned both of us and dried her with towel.
Now we both making love to reduce our sexual needs.
Then sumathi told thenmozhi she should try once, it feels too good.
She asked again to thenmozhi whom she having in bed.
Thenmozhi told he the day started with arun how they end up in bed.
She told sumathi I wanted to take revenge on my hubby, I like to fucked in front of him like a whore with other man, I want to humiliate him with other man.
Sumathi asked how is arun doing sex, thenmozhi replied arun having stamina to fuck her all the day, she took her phone and show her arun's dick.

image-3-1
Sumathi saw the photo and said he is really big. My hubby had half of the size when I got married. And asked thenmozhi about her hubby, thenmozhi said he is ok but he didn't touching her last 8 yrs, now he started to fuck his assistant. So I want to take revenge on him. When they finishing the talking bus reached their village. In bus stop ramanathan
waiting for them to welcome both and took them to the farm house.
Wow bro.... That took a fast turn.... Full family fun

Aabhi123

After reaching the form house ramanath made some arrangements for them to staying comfortable . Thenmozhi asked ramanathan about his family and about the agriculture. He said his family is ok and the agricultural work getting hard and loss because of no rain in recent times. Then he said yow two get refresh , my wife making ready for your breakfast. Then he left them alone and went to his home to make arrangement for them.
Thenmozhi and sumathi got freshen up and went to ramanathan house and the took their breakfast and they
check the account, then they received money from him. When they are about to leave ramanathan's daughter rupa and his son ravi came from outside, they are twins.
Thenmozhi saw ravi and rupa she talk with them about their studies . Ramanathan said ravi got a job near thenmozhi 's city, and rupa is not interested to going for job.
That evening thenmozhi and sumathi catch the bus to return home. When sitting in the bus sumathi pleased to thenmozhi that she is starving for a real dick, and asked thenmozhi if she can arrange Arun with her. Thenmozhi said her
You are my sister, I will do anything to make you happy. I will arrange him for you. Then she said to sumathi let me think some idea to get him in bed with us. Sumathi said ok.
The next day radhika and renu went to hospital and sumathi stayed back with thenmozhi and arun. After radhika and renu's departure thenmozhi called arun and said sumathi having pain in her back, she slipped in the farm yesterday, so she asked him to give some massage to her. Thenmozhi quoted him that sumathi want a massage, he given for thenmozhi. He seen his mother with a surprise and asked her with a doubt, mom is aunty need the massage which I gave you. Thenmozhi said yes baby aunty is suffering long for that, so please make her happy thenmozhi said to him and let sumathi and arun alone.
She went to kitchen.

tumblr-51bed824bd02e82120a715671ee01441-f3274777-400
Arun said to sumathi to sit on the bed. He just pulled her two piece nighty from her shoulder he started to massage her shoulders. He pressed her shoulders hard with his hand. Her string type nighty showed her enormous cleavage to him. He looked her boobs and massaged her
Slowly.

tumblr-31261c8fd5f15bafca415c8a3c7cdf47-9771bad3-400
After 10-15 minits sumathi asked Arun to massage her legs. She lay herself on the back to the wall and she pulled her nighty upto her waist to show her slender and firm thighs to him.
Arun started to getting hard on his dick. She teased him by opening her thighs wide and showing him her panty cladding pussy mound. Arun stared her pussy mound , he moved his hands to upper thighs. She closed her eyes and let him watch her mount freely. He moved up to her panty. He like to caress her buffy mound and moved forward, he heard the door opening and thenmozhi came inside.

tumblr-b9397d5311402fbb6af201f2ab0b9942-c8bb942d-400
Thenmozhi asked him to remove her nighty. He pulled her nighty from her body through her head. Sumathi let him remove her nighty. Thenmozhi sat on the corner of the bed and watched them. Sumathi now in her long Chemisole and Arun inserted his hand under her Chemisole removed her panty. He massaged her hip and rubbed her ass cheeks under her chemisole . Sumathi stood in four legs, he randomly massaged her full ass and inner thighs, but didn't try to touch her pussy. Suamthi started to moan and breathe heavy she responded his hands and pused her as towards him. Thenmozhi asked him to remove his shirt. Arun removed his shirt , now sumathi's ass touched his hard chest. He felt softness of her ass cheeks and it's too hot. Her pre-cum spreads on his chest. He moved his chest too close to her ass and pressed on it, he felt her wet ness in his chest. Then thenmozhi asked him to make her nude. He pulled her Chemisole and made her nude. He himself took off his pant and west become nude in front of his mom and aunt.

tumblr-1d445d09862de521c01bba6c227a622c-a426cd59-400
Arun let sumathi laid upwards in the bed, thenmozhi handed him oil bottle
Arun poured oil on her cunt and rubbed it hard, sumathi opened her legs wide to him to access her pussy.
He pinched her clit and rubbed the oil on her pussy. Sumathi's hands went in air, she looked for something to hold to, she finally got something in her hand to hold, it's hot and tickling in her hand it's arun's meaty dick. She made a hard griff on his dick. She ran her fingers in his dick, her actions made him to rub her pussy hard. Then he moved his hands on her boobs. She turned towards him and her hand pulled his dick on her pussy
lips and she started to rub his dick on her pussy.
He saw his mother and Thenmozhi signalled him to take her pussy with his dick.

tumblr-n95b36ne-Cl1tgqup7o1-400
Arun took sumathi's pussy in his mouth and started to insert his tongue 👅👅 by opening her pussy lips wider and he licked her clit and inserted deep. After a long time a real man's tongue went in and out of her cunt made her quick wet, and she got a shocking waves through out her nerves and she moaned and groaned loudly and saw her sister sitting by side also made her horny.
For Arun doing his licking in front of his mother made him too hard and hot.
Sumathi said to Arun she can't take his tongue anymore in her cunt so, she asked him to fuck her cunt with his dick.

717-1000
He took her leg in air and pushed his dick in side her cunt. He pushed his dick in on thrust and pressed till his dick. Sumathi grunted with pain and released hmmmmmmaaaaaa loud moan and she asked him to move fast.
tumblr-c7b4f422d61622bfd38f119ee46a2fc2-d1e7eb64-400
He hold her hip and pushed his dick hard and fast in her cunt. She took his hand with her and rubbed his hand all over her body with her hands. He made his moves hard and fucked her like a horny mad man.

eva-notty-pov-missionary-001
She hold his legs and rubbed her cunt with her own hands she pulled him to her cunt. She rubbed hard on her clit yes my boy please make fast and hard your auntie's pussy is long waiting and looking for this type fuck , yes boy fuck your aunty as a slut. Fuck fuck fuck fuck me boy fuck haaaaaaaa yessss thats it, yea fuck me baby, fuck fuck she encouraged him and he rammed her pussy with his dick.
Watching her own son and her sister fucking like a mad animals thenmozhi got a hitching on her cunt and she felt her wetness, she opened her dress and started to rub her cunt

O7ma86034-Lbcq-Fa2bz-Ac-Fb4-RBdv-Wlg-YXATXFy-Lb7h-Bd-a-Pg-MMHz-Kmaij-UIAt5i3-L3md-5j-Vuyf-ITxa-E5p-S
Moved close to her sister and plant a kiss on her lips. Then started to press sumathi's boobs and sucked her lips. There Arun rammed his dick in her cunt. Both nearing their orgasm Arun said mom iam cumming, sumathi also said yes boy
cum with me at once and fill my pussy with your hot cum. Then stwiching his body he filled sumathi's cunt with his hot cum.
Sumathi is too quick... Need long one with both sisters

Aabhi123

Mean time renu and radhika in hospital. They waiting for the doctor to come. After an hour waiting all the patients were gone and renu and radhika went last.
The doctor sent the nurse to lunch and she asked her to close the door for lunch break. Doctor asked renu to sat on the chair. Renu climbed on the
chair and sat. Doctor asked renu to remove her top. Renu removed her top and sit with her bra cladding boobs came in to view for the doctor.

07ca909a24ab0cba28153c580e65c19a0312981fc8584283798a2589aece0d30-0
Doctor hold renu's boobs and started to check. She pressed and pinched her side boobs and nipples made renu horny and all of a sudden doctor kissed her boobs ans said renu, I can't resist to kiss your boobs it looking hot and makes me horny. Then she asked renu to lay on the bed for injection. Renu went to bed and laid her self on the bed, she pull down her pant below her ass.

eee86ffc3622093fdc9d57e8dacd0acc921f17168200833a813d4b6833aecbf8-0
Doctor rubbed her ass and inject the medicine. Then asked renu to stay in bed for some time to avoid the drowsiness. Renu stayed half naked below her waist. Doctor went to other room. Radhika came to renu and she caressed her ass cheeks. Renu seen radhika and didn't say anything. Radhika pressed her ass hard and massaged her ass cheeks

60C3EE2
And slapped on her ass. Renu turned her ass to Radhika to slap her hard and moaned loudly, Radhika started to slap and caress her ass. Then renu turned upside she shewed her pussy to Radhika. Then Radhika put her finger in renu's pussy and she caresses softly on her clit.

oh-what-a-feeling
Radhika's middle finger went deep in renu's pussy and she finger her cunt.
Renu removed her top and bra for Radhika, then renu removed radhika's dress, both become naked and started their actions, Radhika started to lick renu's pussy. Renu showed her pussy to Radhika. Radhika started to lick her pussy.

Pussy-Licking-G-tumblr-mf94w4x-BJ21rht4pbo1-500
When they went deeper in their action doctor came to them.

3243a2a61df1a92c4c9fdf6c29b5042a254fe748bca910bb30a04b23482fb44a-0
Radhika got up from renu in shy before doctor, but doctor said to them don't stop continue, I also like doing to the women, please continue.
Iam dying for a pussy, they laughed at each other's and doctor herself took her white top out and came too close to Radhika and renu.

e161613d03b064dec7b4be04c63404bb601c4a26c58d97fc4098221463ddfda8-0-1660664013722
Both renu and Radhika took each one doctor's boobs into their mouth. They
pressed and squeezed doctor's boobs and took her nope in their mouth. Doctor climbed on the bed to gave her boobs to them.
They sucking doctor's boobs and caressed her ass on her pant. Radhika asked doctor to remove her pant with panty. Then doctor removed her pant and make herself naked in front of them.

f260c795529780242c623cbc7d43f33bbf15e4c09b493f087a9dac26a8331c69-0
Doctor startes to kiss renu and, Radhika licked renu's pussy. Renu kissing doctor's lips and pressed doctor's boobs and she put her hand on doctor's pussy. Doctor went to renu's face and she sat on renu gave her pussy to renu. Renu started to lick doctor, Radhika licked
Renu.

9305b0107f7708590ad6f9b13f7c04d870567b17424c390b2b23b1a2fa252fef-0
Three of them licked and enjoyed each other's. Renu inserted her tongue deep inside doctor's pussy made doctor horny and she rubbed her cunt in renu's mouth and moaned loudly, their sex aroma filled the room.

abe400d156dc27d8a4bceed72d34ca41fe03ca807afef5f2b2c46e8ea612f575-0
Renu got up and pulled Radhika in to centre, then doctor went down on radhika and started to lick radhika's pussy. Renu pinching radhika's boobs.

dcb32a5c67e8c2b462ca5ee22d872f91
Then doctor asked Radhika to let renu to her, renu and dictor went 69 position and they licked each others pussy . They licked each other till they got wet and they tasted other's cum, and then renu got up and sat on doctor's lap and she started to rub her cunt with doctor's pussy.

bdsmlr-872054-GRpctj12sd
Sitting on doctor's lap renu fucked doctor and kissed her. They both fucke each other for a 30minits and cummed .

18912df44ce19b8e95fef92c566740d9
Niw Radhika went to the doctor and she rubbed her cunt with doctor's cunt and she kissed roughly on doctor's lips doctor widen her legs for Radhika and she felt radhika's wet pussy on her own pussy. Radhika handle little rough and tuff for doctor, it made doctor to submit her self to Radhika.
Doctor asked renu why her husband not coming to the clinic. Radhika said he is our own brother and husband also.
Doctor surprised and asked Renu , when she comes next check up bring him with her.
Radhika asked doctor, why doc you want him? She the first day i saw him, I want him in my bed and i am looking for cock, my husband is not caring much these days.
Renu said to the doctor we bring him with us next time. Then pulled Radhika aside and she sat on doctor's face
Doctor licked her from down
Facesitting-GIF-Facesitting-Lesbian-Lovers
Super bro..... A horny doctor.... The doctor should get a single long one with Arun... She is a horny one

Aabhi123

Days moved fast and my dad returned from the office tour. We all stopped our actions for a while. 3 days after he returns that day evening mom and aunt in kitchen. Renu stayed in our room. Dad watching TV, Radhika sitting on the sofa she also watching TV, I went to her and sit with her she looks into my eyes and she shows her eyes on my dad. I didn't said anything and i sat close to her. She didn't move.
I pressed my knee on her back. She came closer to me. I put my hand on her back and circled my finger on her back. She turn and saw me then she slightly leaned on me. So I moved my hand on her shoulder. I caressed her neck and pinched her earlobes. She leaned again on me and she took my hand and out it on her front through the shoulder. Now my hand rest on her soft boobs , I again started to circle my fingers on boobs. She bend front to take remote and she leaned on me, now her one side full boobs came under my palm. I ran my palm over her boobs and felt her erected nipple, she pressed my hand on her boobs and she turn her face towards my chin and she kissed my cheek.
She let her tongue out and licked my
corner of my lips. We started to forget our dad and started to caress each other, some one hitting my head from behind and pulled my ear I looked back saw my mom standing behind us. She silently eyed us to go to our room. Then we went into the room. Mom followed us into the room. When we entered in, she pinching our ears and asked how many days it's happening between us. We said the day she and aunt went to village it started.
Then she told us keep your actions shut when your dad is around in home. She didn't scold us, she said me you are a rascal you don't let any one in this house, whatever keep it secretly from your father. We said yes. Renu laughed at us. Sitting on the bed. We went to sleep. Renu hugged me from behind below blanket and i hugged Radhika from front. We slept calmly.
Then next day sunday. Morning while we assemble to take breakfast in dining, dad received a call, he took the phone and went out side and came after finished the call.
He left the breakfast and told us he is having urgent work to attend and he dressed and ready to leave.
Mom had a doubt and she looked into my eyes. We spoke with our eyes
she understand the call is from his assistant and he is going to meet her. Mom told me to drop him at office, but he said no need to drop him in office, he will get a auto and go. Then he left the house, mom asked me to follow him. She also came with me.
We followed him to the deserted area which is developing with the houses here and there. Dad went to a last house, he knack the door and his assistant came out and took him inside. We searched around is any body watching us. Then we went to the house from behind. There is one window curtain slightly let open, and we watch him through the window.

tumblr-2b78f639f50e9b25b85c38e95fb12777-cc141c8c-400
He opened her top and both started to kiss. They both were got busy with their smooching and kissing each other.

tumblr-4a321dea672e5aad6d9a98365d9d0f81-dfacdb26-400
She removed dad's dress and he removed her top and pant. She is in her inners and he sat nude, she sit on his lap and kissed him. Dad removed her bra and she lift her to him for removing her panty also. Both got nude and she took his dick and inserting it inside her pussy and she started to fuck him by sitting on his lap. Then mom asked me to enter the house, we went back and push the door, our luck door got open by one push and we enter in to the house. We went to Hall and gave a big shock to dad and his assistant stunned by seeing us coming from back door.
Mom went to her and pulled her hair and pushed her in to the room, when she push her to the room, on the table a air gun was kept there, mom took that and she locked the assistant inside the room and told her if she made any noice she will be handed over to the police.
Then mom came to dad, in this gap he put his dress and sat on the chair.
Mom hold the gun to his face asked him not to move. He sat like a statue.
Mom asked me to tie him in the chair
I didn't understand her idea. But I done the work she asked me to do.
She
Wow..... 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥