• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Its all in the family👪

WHICH PAIR YOU LIKE MOST

• Mom-son

Votes: 253 59.3%
  • Brother-Sister

Votes: 132 30.9%
  • Dad- Daughter

Votes: 80 18.7%
  • Family together

Votes: 100 23.4%
  • Father in law- Daughter inlaw

Votes: 61 14.3%
  • Son in law - Mother in law

Votes: 54 12.6%

• Total voters

Aabhi123

Mom and me came in to the room, mom removed her blouse and said she having pain in her shoulders and back side above her ass

tumblr-a197752dfaac0cf688d8ce3d9de5bdeb-95d4ca7e-400
Her bra cladding boobs made me horny. I took the like bottle and asked her to lay on the bed. She laid herself on the bed showing her back towards me. I poured little oil on her back and started to massage her back.

tumblr-5a657718e58802d6753200b50864cb00-37ddf70f-400
I started from her shoulder and get down to her hips just above her ass.
I went little by little on her ass also.
I press her body hard and massaged, she started to moan with pleasure and pain. She said yes my boy your doing good, prees harder and massage , do mummy's pain go away. I pressed hard on her ass cheeks.

tumblr-622ff4de464663a072df56c2a8c8d1cb-93777286-400
She asked me to sat on her. I put my both legs on her two side and sat on her ass, when I bend and massage her my hardened dick pressed in her ass crack. She lift her ass to press on my dick made me harder again. I squeezed her ass on her saree. She
moaned louder with pleasure. I asked her how is she feel, she said I am feeling a man on me, she said baby your the best in my married life I got from your father. Please make mom happy I want to be yours till my life ending. I lay on her back and I kissed her cheeks , she turned her face and she took my lips and kissed me. When I massaging her back, my dick massaged her ass cheeks. After 10 minits she turned her self facing me.

tumblr-35849f69c78f29fe12cf798199f0e812-b1b69a17-400
She removed her bra and she hugged me to her , I started to kiss her neck and her boobs her nipples were become very stiff and picking out from her white Mountains, I pressed my dick on her pussy over her saree, we cuddle and smooching each other with pleasure, she said yes baby make mom happier ever in my married life, I want to feel you like man of me.

tumblr-65ad76917b24435ab242bc69b6014999-03fa7037-400
I pressed her boo s hard and took her erected nipples in my mouth. I bites it with my teeth softly and pinned her with my legs. She groaned and moaned heavily, the room started to fill by our moaning and our sexual desire, the aroma of our sexual desire filling fast in the room. I put my hand on her cunt and cupped it on her saree. I rubbed her pussy and made her mad slutty woman who starving for sex.

tumblr-e660fdf812c4a9e7c3a9f4317b1de786-a7849bb1-400
I stood up from her and I inserted my hands inside her petticoat and pulled down her panty. She lift her ass to help me takeout her panty. I pulled down my shorts and west I lay my self between her opened legs, I inserted my dick in her cunt. Her slippery cunt eased my dick inside her cunt like a knife in butter first time ever I inserted my dick in a woman's cunt, that is my mom's made me too hard, she guided my dick in her cunt and told me to move little by little in and out of her cunt. I done what she told me, I hold her boobs and I started to fuck her cunt slow phase and smooched her, licked her face, boobs and her arm pit.

tumblr-d3b79c084467d20848cd2aa1184da675-815de954-400
I fucked her cunt nicely with a rythame style and she pushed my ass to her cunt hard to feel my dick deep inside her pussy. We fucked 15 minutes and she asked me to get up and she turned her back to me and lay her self for a doggy style
she showed her ass open wide to me.

tumblr-d3b79c084467d20848cd2aa1184da675-815de954-400
I hold her hip and pushed hard my dick in her cunt from behind, she pressing her boobs, I slapped her ass and fucked her hard, her boobs hanging heavy and swayed heavily in the air. I fucked her like a whore
who starved for sex in years. She pushed her ass toward my dick.
Our pre-cum aroma filled inthe room. Finally I said mom iam reaching to my orgasm, she told me me to baby, I never felt this satisfaction to cum cum inside me, fill my cunt with your hot cum baby, mom want your cum in my cunt, we both cummed together and collapsed on the bed. We stayed in bed for half an hour to catch our breath to return our normal status.
Then we went to take bath. We went to shower, I started to gave her bath, she stood silently and alllowed
me . We both cleaned each other, when she rubbing my dick with soap my dick again stood like a flagpole. She got surprised and baby you have a strong stamina, your dad didn't get this quick when we get married, now he is not interested in me, make your mom as your whore baby, fuck me and make me your sex slave baby,

tumblr-ockchsq0mx1r3iafjo4-250
I lift her leg and asked her to keep high on the wall and I inserted my dick in her cunt and startes to fuck her in a standing position. Her wide opened cunt took my dick deep inside her, her cunt felt very warm on my shaft. I fucke her for an 30 minutes and we finished our orgasm together again and cleaned out our dick and cunt and dressed.
Stayed in Hall and waited for aunty, Radhika and renu.
Super update... Finally mom and son enjoying... Now who is next ... waiting

SOUL _CATCHER 02

You cannot spell the awesoME without ME
Supreme
All returned in the evening after 4pm.
I asked renu how the results came. She said it's all came normal only.
And she told me doctor asked about her hubby, I asked her in return what she said, she told the doctor hubby is busy in work so I came with my mom and sister.
We laughed on doctor and they went to freshen up them and returned.
Me and renuka sat beside and started to watch TV.
Radhika's eyes roamed around us. We watched TV for some time and renu asked me to give her my tab, she wants to talk her hubby in Skype.
She came in the bedroom. I gave her my laptop and she started to call her hubby. He came on line, she chatted regular things and she pulled me to her side by wrapping her hand on my hip, she told her hubby see my brother now he looks like a man, and she said about her testing taken in hospital. She also told him that doctor thought I am her hubby. He laughed at her and said wow now you have two hubby, and he said to me keep our wife safe.
Then renu asked me to give her some private time, she wants to talk
with her hubby personally. So i came out from the bedroom. Went to Hall there mom, aunty and radhika all keenly watching serial in TV. I don't like serials, so i return to the room, the door was locked inside, all are watching TV, so i out my ear on the door and heard, renu speaking in a strange husky voice, so i went to the key hole saw inside.

tumblr-cb4d6e98dd05d6af9c32d56a22aba566-690a2a1c-400
There renu loosening her dress and inserting her hand inside her panty. She started to masterbate in front of her hubby, she said drling i am starving for your cock baby, come soon and make my cunt happy, she
said to him please dear come soon, my cunt is aching for your dick, if you didn't come soon, I will give my cunt to any other else. What he said in return I can't hear, she said you mother fucker iam not a slut to fuck my brother that much I hear, then she hear him, then she said if you didn't have nay objections I will give my cunt to my brother .

tumblr-550c34b4272e209e3b945867487581b4-50da9e2d-400
She inserted her hands inside her panty and she finger her self and asked her hubby, you like to see me with my brother, when you coming to India, I will show how I am fucking my brother , you can hold your dick and watch my dear Cockhold husband , now iam going to cum,she asked him are you cumming or not, he said something and she replied yes baby cum with me and she released her juicy hot cum in her panty

Last edited:

Aabhi123

All returned in the evening after 4pm.
I asked renu how the results came. She said it's all came normal only.
And she told me doctor asked about her hubby, I asked her in return what she said, she told the doctor hubby is busy in work so I came with my mom and sister.
We laughed on doctor and they went to freshen up them and returned.
Me and renuka sat beside and started to watch TV.
Radhika's eyes roamed around us. We watched TV for some time and renu asked me to give her my tab, she wants to talk her hubby in Skype.
She came in the bedroom. I gave her my laptop and she started to call her hubby. He came on line, she chatted regular things and she pulled me to her side by wrapping her hand on my hip, she told her hubby see my brother now he looks like a man, and she said about her testing taken in hospital. She also told him that doctor thought I am her hubby. He laughed at her and said wow now you have two hubby, and he said to me keep our wife safe.
Then renu asked me to give her some private time, she wants to talk
with her hubby personally. So i came out from the bedroom. Went to Hall there mom, aunty and radhika all keenly watching serial in TV. I don't like serials, so i return to the room, the door was locked inside, all are watching TV, so i out my ear on the door and heard, renu speaking in a strange husky voice, so i went to the key hole saw inside.

tumblr-cb4d6e98dd05d6af9c32d56a22aba566-690a2a1c-400
There renu loosening her dress and inserting her hand inside her panty. She started to masterbate in front of her hubby, she said drling i am starving for your cock baby, come soon and make my cunt happy, she
said to him please dear come soon, my cunt is aching for your dick, if you didn't come soon, I will give my cunt to any other else. What he said in return I can't hear, she said you mother fucker iam not a slut to fuck my brother that much I hear, then she hear him, then she said if you didn't have nay objections I will give my cunt to my brother .

tumblr-550c34b4272e209e3b945867487581b4-50da9e2d-400
She inserted her hands inside her panty and she finger her self and asked her hubby, you like to see me with my brother, when you coming to India, I will show how I am fucking my brother , you can hold your dick and watch my dear Cockhold husband , now iam going to cum,she asked him are you cumming or not, he said something and she replied yes baby cum with me and she released her juicy hot cum in her panty
Wow ..... This is soo hot and spicy .... Can't wait for next one

• Love
Reactions: SOUL _CATCHER 02

SOUL _CATCHER 02

Supreme
I return to Hall and sat next to radhika and watched TV. Mom went and bring the dinner for us. We all took our dinner and mom and aunty went to mom's room. Aunty called renu to mom's room. Renu took my laptop and went to mom's room. A
Me and Radhika left together alone in our room.
I saw a anger look in radhika's eyes.
I went near to her and i try to hugg her. She resist me and she moved herself from me to avoid my hugging.
But i didn't let her that easy, I pulled her to me.

tumblr-ec270defd533cdfa98704fffc9087346-aabb4c6c-400
Pulled her to the bed, I wrapped my hand around her and started to kiss her. She first showed her resistance, but i kissed her, she started to respond me and she got up and took me and hugged me in return.

tumblr-31ed27a453a4a0d5cf8ea98d9ebd43ce-3b6dcae1-400
I cupped her boobs from behind and pressed her boobs hard. I caressed her back and she started to moan and pressed her back against my dick. I rubbed my dick on her ass and pressed my dick deep in side her ass crack. We started to forget our relationship and i caressed her pussy
on her panty. She widen her leg to gave me access her cunt fully. We were in busy with our caressing mom
called Radhika to clean the dish in kitchen. Radhika went mad and she
went to the kitchen by scolding mom
and started to wash vessels.

I went backside of her and pulled her sweatpants and my shorts down. Her naked ass made me horny, I put my erection in between her ass and pumped my hot dick in her ass. She has wet in her cunt and the pre-cum has flowing out on her thighs. I hold her hip and ran my dick in between her thighs just touching her pussy. She hold the counter and arched her back towards my dick. I rubbed fast in her ass cheeks and cupped her cunt, I inserted my middle finger in side her cunt and pushed my dick in between her thighs. I cum on her thigh, she cummed in my hand. I turned her towards me sat down in front of her and started to lick her thighs from knee to her cunt.

03a8f1cf-31ec-4a94-b8f4-6720e6602bf8
I cleaned her pussy by licking deep inside her pussy and thighs. I heard some foot step we corrected our dress and went out from kitchen

Aabhi123

I return to Hall and sat next to radhika and watched TV. Mom went and bring the dinner for us. We all took our dinner and mom and aunty went to mom's room. Aunty called renu to mom's room. Renu took my laptop and went to mom's room. A
Me and Radhika left together alone in our room.
I saw a anger look in radhika's eyes.
I went near to her and i try to hugg her. She resist me and she moved herself from me to avoid my hugging.
But i didn't let her that easy, I pulled her to me.

tumblr-ec270defd533cdfa98704fffc9087346-aabb4c6c-400
Pulled her to the bed, I wrapped my hand around her and started to kiss her. She first showed her resistance, but i kissed her, she started to respond me and she got up and took me and hugged me in return.

tumblr-31ed27a453a4a0d5cf8ea98d9ebd43ce-3b6dcae1-400
I cupped her boobs from behind and pressed her boobs hard. I caressed her back and she started to moan and pressed her back against my dick. I rubbed my dick on her ass and pressed my dick deep in side her ass crack. We started to forget our relationship and i caressed her pussy
on her panty. She widen her leg to gave me access her cunt fully. We were in busy with our caressing mom
called Radhika to clean the dish in kitchen. Radhika went mad and she
went to the kitchen by scolding mom
and started to wash vessels.

I went backside of her and pulled her sweatpants and my shorts down. Her naked ass made me horny, I put my erection in between her ass and pumped my hot dick in her ass. She has wet in her cunt and the pre-cum has flowing out on her thighs. I hold her hip and ran my dick in between her thighs just touching her pussy. She hold the counter and arched her back towards my dick. I rubbed fast in her ass cheeks and cupped her cunt, I inserted my middle finger in side her cunt and pushed my dick in between her thighs. I cum on her thigh, she cummed in my hand. I turned her towards me sat down in front of her and started to lick her thighs from knee to her cunt.

03a8f1cf-31ec-4a94-b8f4-6720e6602bf8
I cleaned her pussy by licking deep inside her pussy and thighs. I heard some foot step we corrected our dress and went out from kitchen
Super seductive.... But some is always disturbing them....

SOUL _CATCHER 02

Supreme
Night mom received a call from
Ramanathan uncle who maintains our farm asked some one come and collect the amount, selling our harvested paddy. So mom told us she will go and get the amount.
Night we went to sleep, I lay my self center and both Radhika and renu
laid themselve either side.

Renu in deep sleep Radhika came near me and opened my dress and made me naked. She took my dick in her mouth started to suck me. She took my boner deep inside her throat.
I turn and see renu she is in deep sleep so we started to enjoy ourself.
I pushed her head towards my hard dick to get her throat deep enough and she massaged my balls. Then I asked her to remove her dress. She got up and made her self naked and came on me.

a34ad91d152348991a7602f45129fe875ce1161a51c17610c4c1304afded5845-0
She turned her ass to me and she took my dick again in her deep throat. I picked her ass cheeks and she showed her cunt to lick. I pressed her boobs and caressed her cunt lips. She having my dick in her mouth she groaned with pleasure of my finger in side her cunt.

2ebdb720995bc39824a24cf0a572620bfaf0a818c0d002059829f95022fb3fa1-0
After 15 minits of sucking each other I put radhika in bed. I took my dick and made entry in side her cunt. She widely opened her legs for me access her cunt. I pushed my dick in one thrust and entered inside her cunt. Radhika felt the pain of first entry and she bite me with pain and prevent the her moans. I kept my dick inside for some time to reduce her pain. Then she signaled me to fuck her, she said to go slow , I sowly
started to ran my dick in and out from her cunt. She hold my ass and she lift her ass towards my dick. I felt
heat of her cunt walls around my shaft and I took her boobs in hand pressed hard and speeding my action in her cunt. I rammed her pussy from her top for some time and I got up and turned her back towards me.

4670aa1fbd9422cf82688582e21910f03733de5d2e58e0775029928f010ccd0e-0
Renu in deep sleep, we got thrilled by fucking ourself near her. Radhika got horny, already she is jealous on renu whenever renu sitting my side or touching me, she proudly saw renu when I fucked her. I turned her back to me and enter her cunt from behind. Radhika took my hand and kept on her mouth to cover her moans. Now her precum made her cunt wet and made easy forme to ran my dick. I put one hand on her mouth and another on her cunt, rubbing my finger on her clit I rammed my dick in her cunt. After 15
minits she said she is going to cum, she asked me to cum with her.
We both cummed ourself once and collapsed on the bed.