• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Its all in the family👪

WHICH PAIR YOU LIKE MOST

• Mom-son

Votes: 257 59.5%
  • Brother-Sister

Votes: 133 30.8%
  • Dad- Daughter

Votes: 80 18.5%
  • Family together

Votes: 100 23.1%
  • Father in law- Daughter inlaw

Votes: 62 14.4%
  • Son in law - Mother in law

Votes: 55 12.7%

• Total voters

Jaya.priya.

Following 2 days we enjoyed our sex madly until my sister. On the 4th day, Renu returned from the trip. It was Sunday. Mom asked me to take an oil bath. I accepted her because I want her hands on me. She took the oil cup and asked me to come to the hall. I removed my underwear and put on one old 🩳 and came out. Renu already went to take shower. Mom asked me to stand near her. She applied oil to my shoulder and chest, rubbed and spread oil over my back and massaged slowly. Then she came below my waist.

tumblr-30e076e5eac9e2a3657a19d878f13d1c-f6e4bc1b-400
I asked her if she wants me to remove my shorts, and I will remove them. I just pulled down my shorts and showed my semi-erect dick to her. She laughed at me and patted my dick, Renu will come any time out from the shower, pull up your shorts and cover my sweet dick. I pulled my shorts up and she applied. When she moves her hands above my knees Renu came out from the shower. She wrapped a towel around her and came out. She looked at us and told mom, mummy, your son is a small baby, giving oil massage? Won't he do it himself? Mom replies always he will be my baby, then Renu told her ohhh then took him onto your lap and feed milk to him. Mom laughed and told her, yes I will do for him, I will feed him what bothers you? Then Renu went inside the room and she didn't close the door. She open her towel and started to dry herself.

tumblr-c33703413ef30db97a70bf198bd4f880-41904358-400
She acted like she is alone. I watched her with my jaws open. Mom pinched my thighs and asked me to turn to another side. I didn't obey her and continued to watch Renu. Mom didn't tell anything. I watched her till she gets to fully dressed.
Then I went to take bath and came. We had breakfast and we chatted for some time. Afternoon mom went to sleep. I watched tv for some time. Renu was in her room. I went to her room and asked her about her trip. She called me into bed. She asked about mom. I told mom went to sleep. She slide herself on me and she showed her mobile to me.

tumblr-dc26b475ae82a1a4bbdb487c2a955805-78a75ea7-400
When she showed her mobile I slowly started to massage her boobs over her blouse. She moaned huskily she caressed my neck and she kissed my lips, she asked me how was it in the morning, did you see my pussy, I told and mom both watched her sweet pussy. I want to fuck your pussy. She told me to wait for some days. I said ok and engaged again with her boobs and I went for her pussy, mom called me from her bedroom. I went out to answer her. She asked me to get some vegetables from the market. So I went out to market.
After Sunday I didn't get any chance to get mom and sister in bed. They had their periods and I couldn't do anything above kissing them. Week passed. It was Saturday and Sunday will be my birthday. Mom asked me what I want from her. I told her I want her to the whole day in bed with me. She laughed and told me, I will do it for my hubby, did you want me to purchase anything else? I said as you wish mom. She went silent.
After dinner, we all went to bed. I was watching tv, sleeping on the sofa. Midnight mom called me from her room. I was confused and went inside there is no light I asked her what it was. She asked me to put the light on.

20230202-062709

When I put the lights on, I saw my mom laying on the bed nakedly and she kept the cake on her belly and told me happy birthday. I went near her and kissed her lips and went down her boobs and chewed her nipples then went down to her pussy and kissed her pussy lips, I cut the cake and took a bite in my mouth and feed her through my mouth. She took it from my mouth. I took some cream from the cake and spread it over her boobs and sucked her nipple with cream. I removed my dress and went on her she asked me to go to my sister's room, and she waited for me to wish me and said we will have afterwards. So put my shorts on and went to my sister's room. I try to knock on the door but it was open. I went inside and stunned
she was sitting on the bed like a gift, she was wrapped with red tape and sitting on the bed naked.

20230201-065939

She signalled me to come over to her and showed the knot to open. I opened the tape. She pulled my shorts down and passionately hugged me and wished me happy birthday. She told me I am the mom's gift for you. I was surprised ti hear that. I asked her how could she know about us. She told me I will tell her later, first I want my birthday baby to fuck me, and we will talk later. I kissed her and she took my erect dick in her hand and told me I am waiting for this sunni, Anna fuck me first I can't wait any more fuck me first, I laid her on the bed and went between her thighs. She opens her legs and pulled me on her. I sucked her boobs and licked all over her boobs, and belly and went down to her pussy.

tumblr-375090e41635fc8ff30b2793959fe645-4ebe17bb-400
She open her pussy wider for me and caressed her lips, I spit my saliva on her clit and licked it she rubbed her pussy lips and her pre cum started to spread on her pussy lips. I licked her entire pussy with my tongue, she moaned wilder, I inserted two fingers in her pussy and fingering her, and licked wildly her pussy inside and bite her clit then pussy lips. She trembling her body and she oozed her cum in my mouth. She asked me to fuck her pussy with my dick. I climbed on her and took her legs wide and I pushed my dick into her virgin pussy.
tumblr-5bb75dd770234b75f154a5e096248ae9-b6fb57e3-400
She caressed my body and asked me to go smooth with her puss and told me she want to feel my dick in her pussy
I kept my hands on her both sides and I started to fuck her pussy with my dick. She moaned wildly and noisier than before I continued to fuck her tight pussy with my throbbing dick, and she lifted her pussy to my cock and ahhhaann ahhhaan yes Anna your sunni is good fuck me fuck fuck fuck fuck she groaned and scratch my back with her fingers she wrapped her legs on my hip and asked me to do fast. Her boobs goggled and she rapidly lifts her pussy like she was fucking me from down. We were busy fucking the door open and our mom came inside and laid herself with us.

tumblr-021e03ec5dec1532fa761f50e0398d8a-f6d06f9c-400
She asked Renu how she feel, and Renu told mmmm nice mom, I will fuck his dick any time, he is making me wilder and I want him with me forever. Can I? Mom told her yes baby we can have him anytime. Mom went kissing renu and caressing her boobs. Renu wrapped her hand around mom's neck and pulled her onto her boobs. Mom sucked Renu's boobs on one side and pressed the other with her hand. Now renu screamed louder and her words didn't come clearly, she wildly lifts pushed her pussy upward on my dick. Then she told me she is going to cum and asked me cum with her, mom told nnnnnoo hold your cum I want it inside me. Renu cummed wildly on my dick. I controlled myself and pulled my dick out it was covered with Renu's cum and little blood on it.
I took mom to the other side and laid on her cupboard and pushed my dick inside her pussy.

tumblr-07eca3880a4e4298ef4acab88398b97d-00b3acd7-400
She wrapped her legs around my hips, I hold her hips and pushed my dick inside her pussy, she rugging her boobs and kissed me asking me to fuck her hard. On my sister watching we fucked wildly, mom breathing heavily as she enjoyed my rapid strokes inside her pussy. She looked at my sister and she now becomes normal, mom asked her if to want to take another round, and Renu told me I will take that lovely dick as many as time possible. Mom asked her to come over to us. Renu came to us.

20230205-054723
I pulled my dick from mom's pussy I turn over to Renu and asked her kutty want my sound? She said yes Anna take my pussy. I let her back to face me and asked her to hold the chair. She bent down for me, I adjusted her legs wider to push my dick in her pussy and I asked mom to stand in my behind me like her. I pushed my dick into Renu's pussy and asked her to push her pussy back on my dick and I bent myself upward and kept my face between my mom's thighs. She opened wider and her pussy came on my face. I held her hips and asked her to fuck my mouth with her pussy.
Mom swayed her pussy on my mouth back and forth. Both of them fucked me with trembling in their body and moaned louder and renu fucked my dick and mom fucked me in my mouth. I licked and bite her pussy, and renu wildly pushed her pussy back and forth on my dick we fucked fucked fucked fucked and fucked till we cummed together.
Beautiful update

• Love
Reactions: RAVI_K_RAJ

Batman

Its not who i am underneath
Staff member
Hello everyone.

We are Happy to present to you The annual story contest of XForum

"The Ultimate Story Contest" (USC).

As you all know, in previous week we announced USC and also opened Rules and Queries thread after some time. Before all this, chit-chat thread already opened in Hindi section.

Well, Just want to inform that it is a Short story contest, in this you can post post story under any prefix. with minimum 700 words and maximum 7000 words . That is why, i want to invite you so that you can portray your thoughts using your words into a story which whole xforum would watch. This is a great step for you and for your stories cause USC's stories are read by every reader of Xforum. You are one of the best writers of Xforum, and your story is also going very well. That is why We whole heatedly request you to write a short story For USC. We know that you do not have time to spare but even after that we also know that you are capable of doing everything and bound to no limits.

And the readers who does not want to write they can also participate for the "Best Readers Award" .. You just have to give your reviews on the Posted stories in USC

"Winning Writer's will be awarded with Cash prizes and another awards, Along with this A TOTAL OF 7000 RS IS GIVEN TO THE WINNERS. "and along with that they get a chance to sticky their thread in their section so their thread remains on the top. That is why This is a fantastic chance for you all to make a great image on the mind of all reader and stretch your reach to the mark. This is a golden chance for all of you to portrait your thoughts into words to show us here in USC. So, bring it on and show us all your ideas, show it to the world. For more details check Rules Thread

Entry thread will be opened on 7th February, meaning you can start submission of your stories from 7th of feb and that will be opened till 28th of feb. During this you can post your story, so it is better for you to start writing your story in the given time.

And one more thing! Story is to be posted in one post only, cause this is a short story contest that means we can only hope for short stories. So you are not permitted to post your story in many post/parts. If you have any query regarding this, you can contact any staff member.

To chat or ask any doubt on a story, Use this thread — Chit Chat Thread

To Check the Rules regarding the contest, Use this thread— Rules & Queries Thread

Prizes
Position Benifits
Winner 3000 Rupees + Award + 5000 Likes + 30 days sticky Thread (Stories)
1st Runner-Up 1500 Rupees + Award + 3000 Likes + 15 day Sticky thread (Stories)
2nd Runner-UP 1000 Rupees + 2000 Likes + 7 Days Sticky Thread (Stories)
3rd Runner-UP 750 Rupees + 1000 Likes
Best Supporting Reader 750 Rupees Award + 1000 Likes+ 2 Months Prime Membership
Members reporting CnP Stories with Valid Proof 200 Likes for each report

Regards :- XForum Staff

Aabhi123

Following 2 days we enjoyed our sex madly until my sister. On the 4th day, Renu returned from the trip. It was Sunday. Mom asked me to take an oil bath. I accepted her because I want her hands on me. She took the oil cup and asked me to come to the hall. I removed my underwear and put on one old 🩳 and came out. Renu already went to take shower. Mom asked me to stand near her. She applied oil to my shoulder and chest, rubbed and spread oil over my back and massaged slowly. Then she came below my waist.

tumblr-30e076e5eac9e2a3657a19d878f13d1c-f6e4bc1b-400
I asked her if she wants me to remove my shorts, and I will remove them. I just pulled down my shorts and showed my semi-erect dick to her. She laughed at me and patted my dick, Renu will come any time out from the shower, pull up your shorts and cover my sweet dick. I pulled my shorts up and she applied. When she moves her hands above my knees Renu came out from the shower. She wrapped a towel around her and came out. She looked at us and told mom, mummy, your son is a small baby, giving oil massage? Won't he do it himself? Mom replies always he will be my baby, then Renu told her ohhh then took him onto your lap and feed milk to him. Mom laughed and told her, yes I will do for him, I will feed him what bothers you? Then Renu went inside the room and she didn't close the door. She open her towel and started to dry herself.

tumblr-c33703413ef30db97a70bf198bd4f880-41904358-400
She acted like she is alone. I watched her with my jaws open. Mom pinched my thighs and asked me to turn to another side. I didn't obey her and continued to watch Renu. Mom didn't tell anything. I watched her till she gets to fully dressed.
Then I went to take bath and came. We had breakfast and we chatted for some time. Afternoon mom went to sleep. I watched tv for some time. Renu was in her room. I went to her room and asked her about her trip. She called me into bed. She asked about mom. I told mom went to sleep. She slide herself on me and she showed her mobile to me.

tumblr-dc26b475ae82a1a4bbdb487c2a955805-78a75ea7-400
When she showed her mobile I slowly started to massage her boobs over her blouse. She moaned huskily she caressed my neck and she kissed my lips, she asked me how was it in the morning, did you see my pussy, I told and mom both watched her sweet pussy. I want to fuck your pussy. She told me to wait for some days. I said ok and engaged again with her boobs and I went for her pussy, mom called me from her bedroom. I went out to answer her. She asked me to get some vegetables from the market. So I went out to market.
After Sunday I didn't get any chance to get mom and sister in bed. They had their periods and I couldn't do anything above kissing them. Week passed. It was Saturday and Sunday will be my birthday. Mom asked me what I want from her. I told her I want her to the whole day in bed with me. She laughed and told me, I will do it for my hubby, did you want me to purchase anything else? I said as you wish mom. She went silent.
After dinner, we all went to bed. I was watching tv, sleeping on the sofa. Midnight mom called me from her room. I was confused and went inside there is no light I asked her what it was. She asked me to put the light on.

20230202-062709

When I put the lights on, I saw my mom laying on the bed nakedly and she kept the cake on her belly and told me happy birthday. I went near her and kissed her lips and went down her boobs and chewed her nipples then went down to her pussy and kissed her pussy lips, I cut the cake and took a bite in my mouth and feed her through my mouth. She took it from my mouth. I took some cream from the cake and spread it over her boobs and sucked her nipple with cream. I removed my dress and went on her she asked me to go to my sister's room, and she waited for me to wish me and said we will have afterwards. So put my shorts on and went to my sister's room. I try to knock on the door but it was open. I went inside and stunned
she was sitting on the bed like a gift, she was wrapped with red tape and sitting on the bed naked.

20230201-065939

She signalled me to come over to her and showed the knot to open. I opened the tape. She pulled my shorts down and passionately hugged me and wished me happy birthday. She told me I am the mom's gift for you. I was surprised ti hear that. I asked her how could she know about us. She told me I will tell her later, first I want my birthday baby to fuck me, and we will talk later. I kissed her and she took my erect dick in her hand and told me I am waiting for this sunni, Anna fuck me first I can't wait any more fuck me first, I laid her on the bed and went between her thighs. She opens her legs and pulled me on her. I sucked her boobs and licked all over her boobs, and belly and went down to her pussy.

tumblr-375090e41635fc8ff30b2793959fe645-4ebe17bb-400
She open her pussy wider for me and caressed her lips, I spit my saliva on her clit and licked it she rubbed her pussy lips and her pre cum started to spread on her pussy lips. I licked her entire pussy with my tongue, she moaned wilder, I inserted two fingers in her pussy and fingering her, and licked wildly her pussy inside and bite her clit then pussy lips. She trembling her body and she oozed her cum in my mouth. She asked me to fuck her pussy with my dick. I climbed on her and took her legs wide and I pushed my dick into her virgin pussy.
tumblr-5bb75dd770234b75f154a5e096248ae9-b6fb57e3-400
She caressed my body and asked me to go smooth with her puss and told me she want to feel my dick in her pussy
I kept my hands on her both sides and I started to fuck her pussy with my dick. She moaned wildly and noisier than before I continued to fuck her tight pussy with my throbbing dick, and she lifted her pussy to my cock and ahhhaann ahhhaan yes Anna your sunni is good fuck me fuck fuck fuck fuck she groaned and scratch my back with her fingers she wrapped her legs on my hip and asked me to do fast. Her boobs goggled and she rapidly lifts her pussy like she was fucking me from down. We were busy fucking the door open and our mom came inside and laid herself with us.

tumblr-021e03ec5dec1532fa761f50e0398d8a-f6d06f9c-400
She asked Renu how she feel, and Renu told mmmm nice mom, I will fuck his dick any time, he is making me wilder and I want him with me forever. Can I? Mom told her yes baby we can have him anytime. Mom went kissing renu and caressing her boobs. Renu wrapped her hand around mom's neck and pulled her onto her boobs. Mom sucked Renu's boobs on one side and pressed the other with her hand. Now renu screamed louder and her words didn't come clearly, she wildly lifts pushed her pussy upward on my dick. Then she told me she is going to cum and asked me cum with her, mom told nnnnnoo hold your cum I want it inside me. Renu cummed wildly on my dick. I controlled myself and pulled my dick out it was covered with Renu's cum and little blood on it.
I took mom to the other side and laid on her cupboard and pushed my dick inside her pussy.

tumblr-07eca3880a4e4298ef4acab88398b97d-00b3acd7-400
She wrapped her legs around my hips, I hold her hips and pushed my dick inside her pussy, she rugging her boobs and kissed me asking me to fuck her hard. On my sister watching we fucked wildly, mom breathing heavily as she enjoyed my rapid strokes inside her pussy. She looked at my sister and she now becomes normal, mom asked her if to want to take another round, and Renu told me I will take that lovely dick as many as time possible. Mom asked her to come over to us. Renu came to us.

20230205-054723
I pulled my dick from mom's pussy I turn over to Renu and asked her kutty want my sound? She said yes Anna take my pussy. I let her back to face me and asked her to hold the chair. She bent down for me, I adjusted her legs wider to push my dick in her pussy and I asked mom to stand in my behind me like her. I pushed my dick into Renu's pussy and asked her to push her pussy back on my dick and I bent myself upward and kept my face between my mom's thighs. She opened wider and her pussy came on my face. I held her hips and asked her to fuck my mouth with her pussy.
Mom swayed her pussy on my mouth back and forth. Both of them fucked me with trembling in their body and moaned louder and renu fucked my dick and mom fucked me in my mouth. I licked and bite her pussy, and renu wildly pushed her pussy back and forth on my dick we fucked fucked fucked fucked and fucked till we cummed together.
What a birthday gift.....