• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Its all in the family👪

WHICH PAIR YOU LIKE MOST

• Mom-son

Votes: 257 59.5%
  • Brother-Sister

Votes: 133 30.8%
  • Dad- Daughter

Votes: 80 18.5%
  • Family together

Votes: 100 23.1%
  • Father in law- Daughter inlaw

Votes: 62 14.4%
  • Son in law - Mother in law

Votes: 55 12.7%

• Total voters

Aabhi123

Eshwari hold Abhi's hip and she took a deeper gulp of his dick in her mouth. Abhi holding her head pumped his dick into her mouth first with a slow rhythm and he notched her mouth with a fast posture. She similarly took it without any reluctance and sucked his dick for more. He pulled his throbbing cock from her mouth and teased her, she went to hold it with her hand, but he stopped her to hold his dick and he brushed his dick head to her lips and applied his pre cum and saliva to her like lipstick. she let her tongue out and she asked him to hold in front of her mouth. He holds his dick in front of her mouth. she licked it without touching it. He asked her to lie on the bed.

lovely-babes-blowing-cocks-set-by-bjgifcenter-011
He went to her head and sat on her head by keeping his legs on both sides of her head and he pushed his throbbing cock without mercy. He pushed his dick into her throat deeper and she told his thighs over her head and looked into his eyes and pleased him to do gently. But he ignored her look and he mercilessly pumped his dick in her throat. Eshwari took his dick with a pleasurable struggle and she thought in her mind of giving him birth is not a waste, he is repaying his mom with a lovely dick. She pushed him to her mouth by pushing his ass into her.
He fucked her mouth for 10 minutes and he took it out of her mouth and he went near her legs. He caressed her legs and inner thighs and told her mom your thighs are so smooth and lustrous I like to lick you from your head to toe. She mumbled yes baby you can do anything you want to do with me. He asked in return her mom will you show me your pussy where I came out from you. She whispered yes my man you can see it yourself

gifcandy-pussy-licking-80

He opened her legs and see her pussy and said mom you have a glory hole and asked her can I suck it? She said I wish to, go ahead and take my word for it. She folded her legs and open wider to show him her pussy, Abhi went to her pussy snipped and said mom you have a sweet aroma there to amuse anyone to eat your pussy and told your pussy is such a fleshy and buffy then Jaya Priya. Then he realised his mistake by comparing her pussy to his sister's. He bites his tongue and blames it on his loose talk, he saw her face, but mom is in a slutty mood she asked when did you see her pussy. He said in the hospital. She said we will talk about this afterwards. Then he got peace and started to taste her pussy. First, he licked all over her shaven pussy then his tongue went on her clitoris he flicked with his tongue tip making her tremble she pulled her pussy lips open to give his tongue full access. Abhi went inner walls and licked all around inside her pussy. she asked him if you only saw his sister or if you both fucked. He started to tell her what happened that day in the hospital. She got aroused by her daughter for having his virginity. She got a little positive about Jaya having a young husband she allowed her brother to fuck her. And still, she wants him. Then she asked his he is why she is roaming around you any time in the home after the hospital. He said yes mom. Eshwari pushed his head for took her pussy deep in his mouth. He let his tongue fully open and licked her pussy like a mad dog. She started to moan heavily and shivered she closed her thighs on his head and pushed his head on her pussy. Asked him to go hard in her pussy. He bites her clitoris and pulled out with his lip-covered teeth, he bites her pussy lips with his feet hard and left his teeth marks on her mound. She moaned hard and asked him to get his dick inside her pussy.
he sat between her legs he took his throbbing dick in hand and pushed it into her pussy.

tumblr-ozi3ezuk-BE1wi05rco2-500
Slowly he pushed first and went deeper with his entire length inside her pussy she felt the thickness of her son's throbbing cock inside her wet pussy, she said abhi you are so big and filling me full and it makes me horny, that's why Jaya like to have your dick inside, yes baby now make mom happy with your dick. He opens her legs wider and took her thighs in hand and let them open wider for him and he started to pump up his dick deep inside her pussy. He pushed his dick back and forth with heavy thrusts and his mound and balls hit her with a heavy thud sound.
The empty home echoed his hitting on her pussy louder, and her groans went louder than his sound she try to put her hands on his ass and pull him towards her. But his pumping in her pussy with his dick did not let her get up. She lay in bed and groaned and breathed heavily she exhort him to go first and she called him my baby making his mom happy, baby you are at it make it fast, you are making mom your slave, dear fuck and make mom cum for her son. He

pounding-from-behi-9983
He left her legs on the bed and went on her top and started to pump her cunt with mad and heavy spasms. She wrapped her legs around his back and enjoyed her son's dick in her cunt. she moaned with pleasure.
He fucked her for another 15 minutes and discharged his thick wade of cum deep into her pussy. He laid himself on her and she hugged him and both breathed heavily she kissed and said to him, compared to your father you are the best in my married life to the day you made me experience a full pleasure.
Then Eshwari felt her pain reduced by her son, she got down from the bed she felt she could walk without his help. She moved her legs and feel better then went to Kitchen. she made the milk hot she bring it to abhi. she asked him to drink it. Abhi took it from her hand and drank half and offered her the balance. She took it from his hand and told my kutty hubby to want to celebrate this like the first night! He said yes. They took some minutes to rest and she went to his dick. She took it in hand and take a glimpse of her son's grown-up dick, which made her feel her woman.

Cj-ONVYj637-DRLM
She laid herself on the bed upward and asked him to put his dick in her mouth standing near her. She let her head out of bed. He went near her face, teased her mouth with his dick and she asked him, common baby don't tease your mom, please let it fully inside and make me suffer with that fat cock. He pushed his dick deeper inside her throat, and she tighten her lips around his dick and pulled him to pump his dick in her mouth.

lovely-babes-blowing-cocks-set-by-bjgifcenter-011
He slightly bend over her and took her both boobs in his hands kneaded them harder and rammed his dick in her mouth. She wrapped her lips around them, and then he asked her to stand on her feet. She does as he wishes, he came from behind and he braced her hands by putting his hands under her forearms. He asked her to widen her legs and arch her ass for him. He took his dick in his hand and put it in her wet pussy and holding her right he pumped her pussy with his dick.

da0ccede32c10633e8d711f5223abaea
He sends his strokes like thunder to her pussy. Her moans jiggled when she moans he made her night with his dick and finally cummed in her pussy again. Both fell into the bed and take a long time to get their breath normal.
Fantastic update... Mom is going to be a slave for his dick now.... Keep it going bro..
🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: RAVI_K_RAJ

Raj9977

Girls aunty housewife widow n 35+ aunty DM for sex
Iam Radha age 25 married two years.
My husband works in abroad. My family
Father: Singaram. Small business man
Mother: house wife
Elder sister: Radhika 33 yrs married
To Siva 35 yrs both working as teacher in higher secondary school.
Brother: Ramu age 27 working in MNC company, unmarried.
I am a house wife, my father and mother lives 40 km from my in laws home. My brother working in the city
50 km far from my in laws home
My sister lives in there the same city my brother works but living different
area. My sister in law swathi was
six month pregnent, and her husband
has to go to bombay for three month
office work so my in laws went to take care their daughter. So i have to go to my home.
First I thought to go to my mother's home. But i didn't saw my brother
for a long time, I inform my mother
I am going to my brother house and
stay with Ramu and Radhika for some time and return to mother house. I told my mother not to inform them, I want to give surprise them.
I went without inform my brother house. I reached his house at noon
I pressed calling bell. It was not working. S I went in side way to back
went near the window of bed room
the curtain was half closed. I saw radhika's son sleeping in the bed. I thought to tap the window glass the toilet door was open and my sister and brother came out

hugging each other nakedly.
Very nice

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
FWj0z-SWa-MAA1-Gvm

The following day Eshwari woke up late and saw her new sex partner her son sleeping with her by resting his face between her boobs and his hands on her pussy. She took his face and kissed his lips and laid him on her side. Her touch worked him and he asked her mom what time was now, common mom, let him sleep some more time. She said oh my lover boy wants more time! And also told him, it was already 8 am, and we have a full day with us. She took his hand from her pussy cupped his dick and caressed it gently and told him, baby, I also want this monster in me all day, but we have to take shower and eat breakfast, so after my work we can have anything you like, telling him and she planted a deep kiss on his dick and went to the bathroom.
She came after cleaning herself and asked him to go for cleaning himself. She went to the kitchen without a dress and made tea for both of them. She brings it to the bedroom. After drinking tea she sat on the bed.
Abhi get down from the bed came in front of her and take a deep look at her nude curvy body. He pushed her onto the bed and opens her legs wide and laid his face on her pussy.

929-1000
He bites her pussy hard with his teeth making her tremble and her legs and lifted her ass she holds his hair in hand and pushed him on her pussy. She screamed louder and use the baby to make mummy wet and lick mom's wet cunt and drink my juice. He licked the inner walls of her pussy and made her lust for his tongue. He licked her in a crazy lust crammed for a pussy. He licked and bite her clit and deep inner her pussy,
He made her cum in quickly with satisfaction. She breathed heavily and lay on the bed. She took a time to get her normal breathing and told him you are so lusty, you are making me your slut. Please dear if you got married also I want your tongue in my pussy daily, will you do it for me.
He said yea mom I will do it for you any time. Then both went to the bathroom. She opens the shower and asked him to come near her. He went to her and took a body lotion and started to apply it on both of them. she shows her back to him to apply body lotion, he applied it from her shoulder and went down to her back. She lifted her hands for him to access her side boobs and he caressed her midriff and went to her navel. He pushed his finger inside her belly button and caressed it. Then he went further down to her pussy bulge and started to caress her bulge softly she released her moans and she stick herself to him. He put his middle finger inside her pussy open and inserted it deep inside her. She arched her legs wide and open her pussy for him. He moved his finger fast and his palm hit her pussy mound and made a rhythmic sound of a thud thud on her pussy. Her moans tremble as he moves she can't even speak clearly. He fingered her pussy until he felt her pussy juice mingle with the foam and making sticky on his finger. She closed her eyes and feels him in her pussy. He took his finger after her sticky thick juice started to flow in her pussy. The unexpected removal of his finger made her open her eyes. She asked him what happened. He understands her eyesight and he smiled at her and he pressed his dick in between her butt crack and laid his one hand on her boobs and the other on her pussy again now he moved his hands and dick on her in a rhythmic manner, both of their foam. covered body slide on each other smoothly. This time he rugged his hand on her pussy very hard. She put her hands around his neck and stocked back to him tightly. Then he bend her in front he slapped hard her ass globes with his hand. She moaned with pain like kkkkum, haaaa mmmm she moaned and she open her ass for him. He put his hand under her ass and went to he pussy, he caressed her from her fussy to her ass crack. She arched her ass to him to give his hand clear access. Abhi asked her to hold the wall.

q2RIyRI
He took her left hand in his and pulled it toward her back, she put her left hand on her ass and stand stiff, her right hand went to hold the wall. He then took his dick in his hand and pushed it inside her pussy from behind. His dick slid inside her like going inside butter. He held her hand and started to pump her pussy with a lust-filled gaze. She pushed herself onto his dick and her boobs started to jiggle with their movement. He moved fast his dick back and forth in her pussy. In fifteen minutes of action, they both cummed in the shower. Then they cleaned themselves and came out of the shower.

Aabhi123

FWj0z-SWa-MAA1-Gvm

The following day Eshwari woke up late and saw her new sex partner her son sleeping with her by resting his face between her boobs and his hands on her pussy. She took his face and kissed his lips and laid him on her side. Her touch worked him and he asked her mom what time was now, common mom, let him sleep some more time. She said oh my lover boy wants more time! And also told him, it was already 8 am, and we have a full day with us. She took his hand from her pussy cupped his dick and caressed it gently and told him, baby, I also want this monster in me all day, but we have to take shower and eat breakfast, so after my work we can have anything you like, telling him and she planted a deep kiss on his dick and went to the bathroom.
She came after cleaning herself and asked him to go for cleaning himself. She went to the kitchen without a dress and made tea for both of them. She brings it to the bedroom. After drinking tea she sat on the bed.
Abhi get down from the bed came in front of her and take a deep look at her nude curvy body. He pushed her onto the bed and opens her legs wide and laid his face on her pussy.

929-1000
He bites her pussy hard with his teeth making her tremble and her legs and lifted her ass she holds his hair in hand and pushed him on her pussy. She screamed louder and use the baby to make mummy wet and lick mom's wet cunt and drink my juice. He licked the inner walls of her pussy and made her lust for his tongue. He licked her in a crazy lust crammed for a pussy. He licked and bite her clit and deep inner her pussy,
He made her cum in quickly with satisfaction. She breathed heavily and lay on the bed. She took a time to get her normal breathing and told him you are so lusty, you are making me your slut. Please dear if you got married also I want your tongue in my pussy daily, will you do it for me.
He said yea mom I will do it for you any time. Then both went to the bathroom. She opens the shower and asked him to come near her. He went to her and took a body lotion and started to apply it on both of them. she shows her back to him to apply body lotion, he applied it from her shoulder and went down to her back. She lifted her hands for him to access her side boobs and he caressed her midriff and went to her navel. He pushed his finger inside her belly button and caressed it. Then he went further down to her pussy bulge and started to caress her bulge softly she released her moans and she stick herself to him. He put his middle finger inside her pussy open and inserted it deep inside her. She arched her legs wide and open her pussy for him. He moved his finger fast and his palm hit her pussy mound and made a rhythmic sound of a thud thud on her pussy. Her moans tremble as he moves she can't even speak clearly. He fingered her pussy until he felt her pussy juice mingle with the foam and making sticky on his finger. She closed her eyes and feels him in her pussy. He took his finger after her sticky thick juice started to flow in her pussy. The unexpected removal of his finger made her open her eyes. She asked him what happened. He understands her eyesight and he smiled at her and he pressed his dick in between her butt crack and laid his one hand on her boobs and the other on her pussy again now he moved his hands and dick on her in a rhythmic manner, both of their foam. covered body slide on each other smoothly. This time he rugged his hand on her pussy very hard. She put her hands around his neck and stocked back to him tightly. Then he bend her in front he slapped hard her ass globes with his hand. She moaned with pain like kkkkum, haaaa mmmm she moaned and she open her ass for him. He put his hand under her ass and went to he pussy, he caressed her from her fussy to her ass crack. She arched her ass to him to give his hand clear access. Abhi asked her to hold the wall.

q2RIyRI
He took her left hand in his and pulled it toward her back, she put her left hand on her ass and stand stiff, her right hand went to hold the wall. He then took his dick in his hand and pushed it inside her pussy from behind. His dick slid inside her like going inside butter. He held her hand and started to pump her pussy with a lust-filled gaze. She pushed herself onto his dick and her boobs started to jiggle with their movement. He moved fast his dick back and forth in her pussy. In fifteen minutes of action, they both cummed in the shower. Then they cleaned themselves and came out of the shower.
Super morning start... Please give full day to them and enjoy everything

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
After a long fucking shower, she sends him to buy breakfast for both from the hotel. Abhi went and came with breakfast. She feeds him and he also has breakfast. She calls Kalyani about what's happening there.
After speaking with her they both started to watch tv. Eshwari felt like she is on a honeymoon trip with her husband. She pulled abhi to her and started to kiss him. She let him sit on her lap and she licked his face with lust she took his hand and rested it on her boobs and asked him to squeeze her boobs. Abhi squeezed her boobs and kissed her in reply. Both engaged to bring out their lusty feeling for sex and she let him down for her legs.

tumblr-9da67d0a38b6a70b5bc9554de7ea8a01-1a6aab84-400
He stood up and lifted her and went to the bedroom. There he laid her on the bed and got naked before he remove her clothes. He pulled her petticoat in last and went between her legs. She closed her eyes she let him do whatever to take her to heaven. Abhi put his tongue in her pussy by opening her fully with his hands and licking her. She got a trembling body she began to knead her boobs with her hands and she opened her legs further to widen for him. His face fully went between her legs. He pushes her thighs aside and made deep licking in her cunt walls.
She started her moans louder and asked him to come on top of her. But his mind imagined something else. He pulled her to his knees and hold her face near his dick.

And asked her to lick him first. She eagerly licked his shaft and balls with her tongue without touching him
She opened her mouth wide and he slides his dick on her lips and mouth poking fun at her. She looked into his eyes and begged him to send his dick deeply inner into her mouth. He teased her further for a little while and pushed his dick into her mouth.

df94d9781453a445e5e6ab562bbe591f
He left holding his dick and asked her to lick and suck her choco bar. She took his dick in her and happily started to lick his shaft and the ring of the dick head and she took it fully inside her mouth. She slowly and with fondness took inside her mouth and are him like kulfi ice. She made his dick wet with her saliva and she asked him to pound her pussy.
He took her for a walk and took her leg on his shoulder and pushed his upright dick into her cunt.

tumblr-mskmeu-WFw-B1s7u3gao1-400
While he pounding her pussy he stopped by kissing her here and there. He made his moves slow and steady to make her ask him for a fast fuck. His ridged pole-like dick slides in and out with her pre cum. He twitched his body and pushed his dick deep inner in her pussy by standing position. His hits made her ass hit the wall heavily with a thud-thudding sound. She asked him to take her to bed. He let her in the bed and climbed on the bed. Then went to her and asked her to lay on him. He went under her and lifted her on top of him. Then he took his dick in backwards and inserted it into her pussy

8aa0c5542a3ea0282b6881ed475db1a5
She rubbed her bound and kissed him then tremble and twisted her pussy on his shaft she was like her pussy dancing on his pole. He caressed her mound and shakes his hip with hers. She lustfully kissed him and groaned and fucked his dick on top of him. They make their pussy and dick dance for over 10 minutes and he took his ridged pole out from her love hole then let her slide his side and again he pushed his dick in her ass from behind. The first time Eshwari had a monster-like dick in her ass, she screamed with pain.
But he didn't show her any mercy and he slapped her pussy and went on fucking her ass hard and fast. She never felt this pain and pleasure in her body. He rammed her ass and

1367b4821d6f3e63b848ac2816435045
Continue slapping her pussy lips until they turned red. She moved her ass to his like and told him to stop slapping her pussy. Then he took out his dick from her ass and inserted his dick into her pussy.

C61234A
Holding her shoulder and he pounded her pussy with his dick. She rubbed her clit and fold her legs in the air and she get his thrust full deep strokes into her pussy. Furthermore, he pounded her pussy with his ridge pole and filled her pussy with his hot thick cum.

Aabhi123

After a long fucking shower, she sends him to buy breakfast for both from the hotel. Abhi went and came with breakfast. She feeds him and he also has breakfast. She calls Kalyani about what's happening there.
After speaking with her they both started to watch tv. Eshwari felt like she is on a honeymoon trip with her husband. She pulled abhi to her and started to kiss him. She let him sit on her lap and she licked his face with lust she took his hand and rested it on her boobs and asked him to squeeze her boobs. Abhi squeezed her boobs and kissed her in reply. Both engaged to bring out their lusty feeling for sex and she let him down for her legs.

tumblr-9da67d0a38b6a70b5bc9554de7ea8a01-1a6aab84-400
He stood up and lifted her and went to the bedroom. There he laid her on the bed and got naked before he remove her clothes. He pulled her petticoat in last and went between her legs. She closed her eyes she let him do whatever to take her to heaven. Abhi put his tongue in her pussy by opening her fully with his hands and licking her. She got a trembling body she began to knead her boobs with her hands and she opened her legs further to widen for him. His face fully went between her legs. He pushes her thighs aside and made deep licking in her cunt walls.
She started her moans louder and asked him to come on top of her. But his mind imagined something else. He pulled her to his knees and hold her face near his dick.

And asked her to lick him first. She eagerly licked his shaft and balls with her tongue without touching him
She opened her mouth wide and he slides his dick on her lips and mouth poking fun at her. She looked into his eyes and begged him to send his dick deeply inner into her mouth. He teased her further for a little while and pushed his dick into her mouth.

df94d9781453a445e5e6ab562bbe591f
He left holding his dick and asked her to lick and suck her choco bar. She took his dick in her and happily started to lick his shaft and the ring of the dick head and she took it fully inside her mouth. She slowly and with fondness took inside her mouth and are him like kulfi ice. She made his dick wet with her saliva and she asked him to pound her pussy.
He took her for a walk and took her leg on his shoulder and pushed his upright dick into her cunt.

tumblr-mskmeu-WFw-B1s7u3gao1-400
While he pounding her pussy he stopped by kissing her here and there. He made his moves slow and steady to make her ask him for a fast fuck. His ridged pole-like dick slides in and out with her pre cum. He twitched his body and pushed his dick deep inner in her pussy by standing position. His hits made her ass hit the wall heavily with a thud-thudding sound. She asked him to take her to bed. He let her in the bed and climbed on the bed. Then went to her and asked her to lay on him. He went under her and lifted her on top of him. Then he took his dick in backwards and inserted it into her pussy

8aa0c5542a3ea0282b6881ed475db1a5
She rubbed her bound and kissed him then tremble and twisted her pussy on his shaft she was like her pussy dancing on his pole. He caressed her mound and shakes his hip with hers. She lustfully kissed him and groaned and fucked his dick on top of him. They make their pussy and dick dance for over 10 minutes and he took his ridged pole out from her love hole then let her slide his side and again he pushed his dick in her ass from behind. The first time Eshwari had a monster-like dick in her ass, she screamed with pain.
But he didn't show her any mercy and he slapped her pussy and went on fucking her ass hard and fast. She never felt this pain and pleasure in her body. He rammed her ass and

1367b4821d6f3e63b848ac2816435045
Continue slapping her pussy lips until they turned red. She moved her ass to his like and told him to stop slapping her pussy. Then he took out his dick from her ass and inserted his dick into her pussy.

C61234A
Holding her shoulder and he pounded her pussy with his dick. She rubbed her clit and fold her legs in the air and she get his thrust full deep strokes into her pussy. Furthermore, he pounded her pussy with his ridge pole and filled her pussy with his hot thick cum.
Fantastic bro ... Great update... You nailed with mom and son... He made her scream.... Super .... Very very hot 🔥🔥🔥

• Love

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
The following day Kalyani returned home. When she arrived abhi went to college and she waited for him to reach out to the home. The evening he came from the college. Eshwari went to a neighbour's house. Kalyani saw abhi coming through the main door. She rushed to him and hugged him and said Kutty it's been three days without seeing you.

tumblr-a9bc64d2e8fe9fa402c3164141f7836e-be4d7231-400

She caressed him all over and planted a kiss on his lips. she remained for a little while by hugging him. Her body stuck with his body with relish. He was surprised by her acting before also they both didn't see each other for a week. But this time she behaved with a desire.
He asked her to give him some water as he sat on the sofa. She went to the kitchen and bring a glass of water for him. When she bent to give him, the glass slipped and water splashed on him.

tumblr-bd196985efd6c5680090937a7185dc2b-23b7b9be-400
She said sorry and she started to clean her mess. She rubbed on his pant and cleaned above his dick. She rinses his groin area and she felt his dick through the pants. She said sorry again and again, and he told it's ok ma, it happened by mistake don't worry anyway I have to change the dress. she asked him to get refresh himself, meantime, she will make tea for him. She went to the kitchen. Abhi changed his dress, came out to the hall, and then went into the kitchen. She is busy making tea for him. He went near her and he touched her back, she turned to face him he hugged her. She asked him what for this, but he didn't answer her concern.

tumblr-f5528e0d817c3e6e35fe867889deb3ea-8a21b745-400
He lifted her to the kitchen counter and he started to smooch her. Her saree pallu went down and her enormous boobs invited him to handle e with care. She told him Abhi's mom will come any time, but this was not the right time, please kutty let me make tea. He tries to go between her legs, but she looked into his eyes and said Kutty I will be here forever, don't make any urgency, mom will come. Her words only looking for him to stop his action but her body asked for his touch. so she opened her legs and pulled him in between her legs and she took his hands and laid them on her lusty boobs. He presses her boobs and went for her lips, they heard the footstep in the hall followed by Eshwari's voice calling abhi. They both separate from each other and abhi rushed out of the kitchen.
Eshwari didn't speak with both of them and went into her bedroom. After long thinking, she came out and saw abhi is not there. And Kalyani is still in the kitchen. She went into the kitchen and asked Kalyani to come to her room after dinner. Kalyani said ok. Kalyani called abhi for dinner. They all 3 took their dinner, and as usual, Kalyani feeds him and ate herself together.
After dinner, Eshwari asked abhi to go to bed. Abhi asked her, he is having itching since the morning because of dry skin. He asked her to apply lotion to his body. Before she answer Kalyani told him she will help him. Eshwari didn't say a word, she thought she should keep her distance from him, while family members stayed around them. So she didn't make any objection. She said him to wait in the bedroom and Kalyani will come to him.
He went to his room and waited on the bed for Kalyani to come.

tumblr-f92d5ea6cf68efa8cc7ec981d6f9e8d6-84bf594b-400
Kalyani came to Abhi's bedroom after some time. She came and saw abhi laying in the bed with his shorts and she took her palu side to prevent her saree become stained with his lotion. She started to apply the lotion from his ankle and went little by little upwards. She saw his dick bulging up. He talked to her and didn't make anything to cover his bulge. His bulge sent a thrill through her body. She applied the lotion around his huge bulging and went to his midriff and chest. When she started to apply it to his chest.

tumblr-9c1adba98d26ba38c6019aa78d492306-03858970-400
She stood by keeping her legs she pulled her saree up to her knee and kept her legs on both sides of him and she sat near his bulge. Her pussy felt his hot bulge through. She bent on him and applied the lotion then when she moved her hands towards his chest her pussy rubbed his bulge. She also felt him on her pussy and both lusted each other to have full. But fate made another way.
Eshwari came out of her room and went near Abhi's bedroom door she had a look into the room in the keyhole. She saw Kalyani sitting on her son and applying lotion. She has confirmed that kalyani is something to do with abhi. She watched her for some time and she tapped the door and asked Kalyani did she finish with him. Hearing her voice Abhi's dick went numb and kalyani corrected her dress and went outside.

Aabhi123

The following day Kalyani returned home. When she arrived abhi went to college and she waited for him to reach out to the home. The evening he came from the college. Eshwari went to a neighbour's house. Kalyani saw abhi coming through the main door. She rushed to him and hugged him and said Kutty it's been three days without seeing you.

tumblr-a9bc64d2e8fe9fa402c3164141f7836e-be4d7231-400

She caressed him all over and planted a kiss on his lips. she remained for a little while by hugging him. Her body stuck with his body with relish. He was surprised by her acting before also they both didn't see each other for a week. But this time she behaved with a desire.
He asked her to give him some water as he sat on the sofa. She went to the kitchen and bring a glass of water for him. When she bent to give him, the glass slipped and water splashed on him.

tumblr-bd196985efd6c5680090937a7185dc2b-23b7b9be-400
She said sorry and she started to clean her mess. She rubbed on his pant and cleaned above his dick. She rinses his groin area and she felt his dick through the pants. She said sorry again and again, and he told it's ok ma, it happened by mistake don't worry anyway I have to change the dress. she asked him to get refresh himself, meantime, she will make tea for him. She went to the kitchen. Abhi changed his dress, came out to the hall, and then went into the kitchen. She is busy making tea for him. He went near her and he touched her back, she turned to face him he hugged her. She asked him what for this, but he didn't answer her concern.

tumblr-f5528e0d817c3e6e35fe867889deb3ea-8a21b745-400
He lifted her to the kitchen counter and he started to smooch her. Her saree pallu went down and her enormous boobs invited him to handle e with care. She told him Abhi's mom will come any time, but this was not the right time, please kutty let me make tea. He tries to go between her legs, but she looked into his eyes and said Kutty I will be here forever, don't make any urgency, mom will come. Her words only looking for him to stop his action but her body asked for his touch. so she opened her legs and pulled him in between her legs and she took his hands and laid them on her lusty boobs. He presses her boobs and went for her lips, they heard the footstep in the hall followed by Eshwari's voice calling abhi. They both separate from each other and abhi rushed out of the kitchen.
Eshwari didn't speak with both of them and went into her bedroom. After long thinking, she came out and saw abhi is not there. And Kalyani is still in the kitchen. She went into the kitchen and asked Kalyani to come to her room after dinner. Kalyani said ok. Kalyani called abhi for dinner. They all 3 took their dinner, and as usual, Kalyani feeds him and ate herself together.
After dinner, Eshwari asked abhi to go to bed. Abhi asked her, he is having itching since the morning because of dry skin. He asked her to apply lotion to his body. Before she answer Kalyani told him she will help him. Eshwari didn't say a word, she thought she should keep her distance from him, while family members stayed around them. So she didn't make any objection. She said him to wait in the bedroom and Kalyani will come to him.
He went to his room and waited on the bed for Kalyani to come.

tumblr-f92d5ea6cf68efa8cc7ec981d6f9e8d6-84bf594b-400
Kalyani came to Abhi's bedroom after some time. She came and saw abhi laying in the bed with his shorts and she took her palu side to prevent her saree become stained with his lotion. She started to apply the lotion from his ankle and went little by little upwards. She saw his dick bulging up. He talked to her and didn't make anything to cover his bulge. His bulge sent a thrill through her body. She applied the lotion around his huge bulging and went to his midriff and chest. When she started to apply it to his chest.

tumblr-9c1adba98d26ba38c6019aa78d492306-03858970-400
She stood by keeping her legs she pulled her saree up to her knee and kept her legs on both sides of him and she sat near his bulge. Her pussy felt his hot bulge through. She bent on him and applied the lotion then when she moved her hands towards his chest her pussy rubbed his bulge. She also felt him on her pussy and both lusted each other to have full. But fate made another way.
Eshwari came out of her room and went near Abhi's bedroom door she had a look into the room in the keyhole. She saw Kalyani sitting on her son and applying lotion. She has confirmed that kalyani is something to do with abhi. She watched her for some time and she tapped the door and asked Kalyani did she finish with him. Hearing her voice Abhi's dick went numb and kalyani corrected her dress and went outside.
Super start to the next one... Also super gifs bro ... Your very expert in seducing and starting.... Great update... Waiting for next

• Love

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
Kalyani came out from Abhi's room and saw Eshwari standing near the door. Then Eshwari took her to the terrace and asked her after a little bit of hesitation, is Ramu keeping you happy or not? Before answering her question Kalyani started to sob slightly and answer her between sobbing, she told to Eshwari, Ram nowadays is not doing good. He already couldn't make out for children. He is having a problem and now he is lacking interest and getting
tired too soon.
Eshwari understood and said to her abhi is like your foster son, he is happy calling you a mammy than me, and now you are trying to change the relationship between you and abhi. Is this good, you know the answer. Kalyani didn't say anything but sobbing a little while and she went close to Eshwari and said mom I am sorry, but I am not able to control my thrust for a child. Please mom, when I am going out all look at me as if I am not competent to carry a baby. Please let me have a baby, Ram cannot make it happen, so I want a baby through my son abhi.
Eshwari keep herself silent for a while and said Kalyani, it's ok if this way you can have it, but don't let others know this matter, keep it safe.
You will be happy with him, that's for sure, said her and both went down. They went to their respective room and all three slept.
The following day Abhi had no classes. So he stayed at the home. Eshwari thought about letting some privacy for them and she said to Kalyani she is going to see her friend and will be returned in the evening.
After she left, abhi and Kalyani were both alone in the house. Kalyani asked abhi to take bath. He asked her to help him. She said ok go and wait in there I will come. Abhi went to the bathroom, and Kalyani went to the main door and she locked the door from the inside.
Then she went to Abhi's room and saw he was ready to take bath in his shorts. She took undressed her saree and blouse and started to give a bath for Abhi.

tumblr-4760c51d725ba51177e02daca8de9938-29d0e3e5-400
She took water and poured it on him and she started to apply soap on him. She prevails slowly and wants to feel his body, she came close to him and touched every inch of his body.

tumblr-65e069e4b065d4ae5e9b9b0d5e77e496-d06262ac-400
Asked to stand up. He stood before her and she came in front of him and she applied the soap to his back. Her body touched and brushed on him. Abhi started to get horny and his dick started to bulge in his shorts. She applied soap and rugged his body everywhere and she asked him to sit down. He sat below her. She tuck her petticoat above her mid thighs and kneeled in front of him by keeping her folded legs on both sides of him and sat in his lap. She took water from the back side by moving from to him. That makes her move like she fucking him on his lap.

tumblr-2403a4c2adcce11d023f87d05a6ea680-44321b42-400
That move made her petticoat further up and she felt his bulge under her pussy. she slowly stopped bathing him and moved onto his lap tightly on his dick. he hold her midriff and support one hand on the floor and another she moved fast and she got her orgasm shortly. She asked him to help her to apply soap to her back, she removed her bra and petticoat then she went near to him.

tumblr-71bbdefc5e63be3394a051ffea524206-277af555-400
Abhi took the soap from her hand and started to apply it to her voluptuous body. She closed her eyes and enjoyed his touch on her naked body. He took time on her boobs and her inner thighs and her pussy. Then he rugged her front and backsides then poured water on her with one hand and cleaned with the other hand. She just let abhi give a bath to her. After washing her all lather he turned her and started to kiss her. Both hugged tightly and his bulge went between her legs and touched her wet pussy. She arched her back and pressed herself against his dick. Then he went on her down and landed on her pussy mound and he started to lick her pussy lips. She laid herself on the wall and let him do the licking. He opened her legs and started to lick the inner walls of her pussy and he pulled her clitoris with his teeth and made her moan loudly. He licked her until she cum in his mouth. They poured again water on them and cleaned themselves. Came out of the bathroom. Kalyani wore a saree on a petticoat and a bra she made her hair and little makeup by decorating it with flowers she put some on the bed like her first night. She asked him to lie on the bed. He climbed on the bed with only his shorts on.

tumblr-636178384ac2aa75358746e8bf366a91-90d82393-400
After him, she climbed onto the bed and to him. She took her palu side and sat on him keeping her legs on both sides of him and she pulled his shorts with his undies she pulled her petticoat up to her ass and she inserted his dick inside her pussy. She pushed hard on his dick from the top and took his enormous erected ridged pole in one push showing her thrust for a cock. She bent on him and smooched him and she started to sway her pussy on his dick back and forth. She felt his hot dick filling and caressing the inner walls and deeper inside her womb. She started to pound his dick with her pussy. He caressed her body and moved upon her rhythmic movements on his cock. She told him to keep the dick steady until she cums. She moved on him with a slow and steady moan getting louder and louder she cumed again on his pole, and both of their cum went down to his balls.

Aabhi123

Kalyani came out from Abhi's room and saw Eshwari standing near the door. Then Eshwari took her to the terrace and asked her after a little bit of hesitation, is Ramu keeping you happy or not? Before answering her question Kalyani started to sob slightly and answer her between sobbing, she told to Eshwari, Ram nowadays is not doing good. He already couldn't make out for children. He is having a problem and now he is lacking interest and getting
tired too soon.
Eshwari understood and said to her abhi is like your foster son, he is happy calling you a mammy than me, and now you are trying to change the relationship between you and abhi. Is this good, you know the answer. Kalyani didn't say anything but sobbing a little while and she went close to Eshwari and said mom I am sorry, but I am not able to control my thrust for a child. Please mom, when I am going out all look at me as if I am not competent to carry a baby. Please let me have a baby, Ram cannot make it happen, so I want a baby through my son abhi.
Eshwari keep herself silent for a while and said Kalyani, it's ok if this way you can have it, but don't let others know this matter, keep it safe.
You will be happy with him, that's for sure, said her and both went down. They went to their respective room and all three slept.
The following day Abhi had no classes. So he stayed at the home. Eshwari thought about letting some privacy for them and she said to Kalyani she is going to see her friend and will be returned in the evening.
After she left, abhi and Kalyani were both alone in the house. Kalyani asked abhi to take bath. He asked her to help him. She said ok go and wait in there I will come. Abhi went to the bathroom, and Kalyani went to the main door and she locked the door from the inside.
Then she went to Abhi's room and saw he was ready to take bath in his shorts. She took undressed her saree and blouse and started to give a bath for Abhi.

tumblr-4760c51d725ba51177e02daca8de9938-29d0e3e5-400
She took water and poured it on him and she started to apply soap on him. She prevails slowly and wants to feel his body, she came close to him and touched every inch of his body.

tumblr-65e069e4b065d4ae5e9b9b0d5e77e496-d06262ac-400
Asked to stand up. He stood before her and she came in front of him and she applied the soap to his back. Her body touched and brushed on him. Abhi started to get horny and his dick started to bulge in his shorts. She applied soap and rugged his body everywhere and she asked him to sit down. He sat below her. She tuck her petticoat above her mid thighs and kneeled in front of him by keeping her folded legs on both sides of him and sat in his lap. She took water from the back side by moving from to him. That makes her move like she fucking him on his lap.

tumblr-2403a4c2adcce11d023f87d05a6ea680-44321b42-400
That move made her petticoat further up and she felt his bulge under her pussy. she slowly stopped bathing him and moved onto his lap tightly on his dick. he hold her midriff and support one hand on the floor and another she moved fast and she got her orgasm shortly. She asked him to help her to apply soap to her back, she removed her bra and petticoat then she went near to him.

tumblr-71bbdefc5e63be3394a051ffea524206-277af555-400
Abhi took the soap from her hand and started to apply it to her voluptuous body. She closed her eyes and enjoyed his touch on her naked body. He took time on her boobs and her inner thighs and her pussy. Then he rugged her front and backsides then poured water on her with one hand and cleaned with the other hand. She just let abhi give a bath to her. After washing her all lather he turned her and started to kiss her. Both hugged tightly and his bulge went between her legs and touched her wet pussy. She arched her back and pressed herself against his dick. Then he went on her down and landed on her pussy mound and he started to lick her pussy lips. She laid herself on the wall and let him do the licking. He opened her legs and started to lick the inner walls of her pussy and he pulled her clitoris with his teeth and made her moan loudly. He licked her until she cum in his mouth. They poured again water on them and cleaned themselves. Came out of the bathroom. Kalyani wore a saree on a petticoat and a bra she made her hair and little makeup by decorating it with flowers she put some on the bed like her first night. She asked him to lie on the bed. He climbed on the bed with only his shorts on.

tumblr-636178384ac2aa75358746e8bf366a91-90d82393-400
After him, she climbed onto the bed and to him. She took her palu side and sat on him keeping her legs on both sides of him and she pulled his shorts with his undies she pulled her petticoat up to her ass and she inserted his dick inside her pussy. She pushed hard on his dick from the top and took his enormous erected ridged pole in one push showing her thrust for a cock. She bent on him and smooched him and she started to sway her pussy on his dick back and forth. She felt his hot dick filling and caressing the inner walls and deeper inside her womb. She started to pound his dick with her pussy. He caressed her body and moved upon her rhythmic movements on his cock. She told him to keep the dick steady until she cums. She moved on him with a slow and steady moan getting louder and louder she cumed again on his pole, and both of their cum went down to his balls.
Fantastic update..... Nice way to get going between kalyani and abhi... Super bro... Keep going... waiting for next update