• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Its all in the family👪

WHICH PAIR YOU LIKE MOST

• Mom-son

Votes: 257 59.5%
  • Brother-Sister

Votes: 133 30.8%
  • Dad- Daughter

Votes: 80 18.5%
  • Family together

Votes: 100 23.1%
  • Father in law- Daughter inlaw

Votes: 62 14.4%
  • Son in law - Mother in law

Votes: 55 12.7%

• Total voters

Aabhi123

After the breakfast ram drops abhi in the college and went to the office.
When abhi going to enter the class room some one calls him and he saw there his close friend ramesh standing in the passage. Abhi went to ramesh.
Abhi: good morning da, how are you.
Ra: Abhi i am fine, I want to tell something to you.
Ab: want you want to tell.
Ra: after the class don't go to home, we will go to somewhere and i want to tell something very important.
Ab: ok, I will come with you.
Then they attend the class. After the classes finish, abhi called kalyani and said he is going with ramesh and he will reach home late.
Kal: ok, but don't be too late. Come soon.
Ramesh took abhi with his bike to a cafe. They choose their likes in menu and ordered.
Ab: ramesh, what you want to tell me
Ra: abhi yesterday I fucked one aunty.
Hearing his words he didn't understand, he asked him again to confirm his words.
Ab: what? come again, you fucked a aunty. Who is she.
Ra: yes da, yesterday I fucked her,
We were loving each other from last month.
Ab: what from last month, but you didn't say a word with me.
Ra: aunty told me not to tell any one about our relationship.
Ab: then why you telling me this.
Ra: because you are my best friend and i believe you, you won't tell any body.
Then ramesh took his phone he open one photo

5ea30b4ca1e11
and showed to abhi. Abhi got shocked to see the photo, the photo is ramesh's mother.
Ab: hei you fucked your mother???
Ra: yes da, we fucked yesterday first time.
Then he open a video to show abhi.

tumblr-24a541c70258c7d1ffe1ca0310c8847a-f908a068-400
In the video ramesh licking his mother's s legs and went to her pussy , he licked her deeply and then he started fucking her.
Seeing the video abhi got hard on in his pants.
Ab: how did you convince her.
Ra: I didn't convince her, from last month she only showing her boobs and thighs to me, and she touches me , yesterday no one in the house, we end up in sex.
Ab: being mother and son having sex is it ok, it's not correct na?
Ra: I asked my mom, she told me it's
a sin but, I can't go and look for outside man, it will get worse if any body came to know, so i thought it will be safe with my son and we had sex whole night.
Abhi watched two three times the video and gave the phone to ramesh.
After that ramesh dropped abhi in his home and went.
When abhi came in to the house he saw kalyani in the Hall watching TV.
Ram sat near and he is talking about work with some one else.
Kalyani saw abhi and she asked him to come near her. She pulled him towards her and hugged him.

tumblr-a6442457c23d2cd7adc7f16374549f57-e974471b-400
Kissing on his cheeks she asked him where did he went. After seeing the video of ramesh and his mother his view with kalyani changed, he felt her soft globe on his chest made him hard again. Then kalyani told him to get fresh and come to take dinner.
When abhi went ot the bathroom, he saw kalyani's used bra and panty on the towelrod. Abhi took her panty and smelled her sweat in panty. The smell made him hard in his dick. He thought ramesh licking his mother's pussy, and he licked kalyani's panty.
He took her bra and rubbed it on his hard dick for some seconds, he heard kalyani's voice on the door asked him to come quickly. He kept the bra and panty where it was hanging before. Then came out from the bathroom. After dinner they watched some time TV and ram asked kalyani to make bed ready.
Abhi continues to watch TV, because he have no college for next 3days.
Half an hour passed, abhi heard some strange husky voice, he thought something happen to kalyani. So he went to see his brother room. There the door is already open. He saw kalyani sitting on his brother and her saree is above her thighs. She moving back and forth on him.

tumblr-d2ca93015a52942fde74c1ce7c21f2e5-7d1533e6-400
When he standing and watching her
Kalyani also got a sense of someone watching her. She didn't stop her actions and just turned her head and saw abhi watching her.
Then Abhi understand what's going on and closed the door and went to his room.
There in kalyani's room she is in a mood of horny and suddenly she felt her hubby cummed in her before she getting satisfaction. She got sad and fell on the bed and turned other side from her hubby and her eyes got in to water with her silent cry.
Super way to start the things.....

• Love
Reactions: RAVI_K_RAJ

Aabhi123

After enter the room abhi's mind thinking of kalyani riding on her hubby naked below waist. He some times saw her boobs and thighs when she working in the house, that time he didn't have aroused by seeing her. But after hearing ramesh his mind thinking to have sex with anybody, and now his vision changed on kalyani.
He desperately thinking about her half naked body and started to rubb his cock. Rubbing his cock fell in sleep.
The next morning as usual kalyani bring the tea and woke up abhi. Abhi woke up
Ab: ma i don't have college for three days. Please let me sleep some time,
then he pulled her on the bed and laid his head on her lap.
Kalyani caressing his hair and kissed him on his forehead.
Kal: ok, baby you sleep as you like, but let me go, I have work to finish.
Ab: ma please stay with me some time, please ma.
Then kalyani didn't say a word and she sat close to him, abhi pushed his head upward and wrapped his hands around her waist and kept his face on her lap between her thighs. Abhi slightly moved his face between her thighs made kalyani tickling in her body and slightly sent shiver over her body.
It is new for her from abhi, he never rubbed his face between her thighs ever before, she let him do his way, she afraid to tell him to stop. Abhi's head now moving up to her waist. His head rested on her mound. She felt his hot breath inside her nighty.
She didn't wear petticoat, she only wore panty and bra inside, so thin night passed his hot breath on her thighs.
His hand on her ass slightly caressing her soft globe aroused her and making her horny. But she controlled herself thinking of his acts as sexual motivated, she think he is doing unintentionally, he is a childish boy to her. So she didn't take it any thing wrong. She begged him to let her go for work. Then he said ok, she pulled his face to her and planted a kiss on his cheek and asked what he like to have for breakfast. He said idli will be ok. Then she went to kitchen and got busy with work.
After an hour abhi woke up and went to kitchen. Saw his mom and kalyani
both working. Straight away he went to kalyani and hugged from behind.
Kalyani changes dress after shower. She is in saree. When abhi hugged her his last hand went to her navel area and other hand on her saree. Mom saw their back only. She felt Abhi's hand is hot on her navel. His fingers went deep in her lovely nabhi
And she felt his hard dick on her ass globes pressing harder than usual. She got aroused and she turned her face to see her mother in law. Eshwari turned her back to them and working on something, she didn't see them. Kalyani hold his hand which is caressing her navel, and she said no by signals him silently and showed his mother is there.
Then she said loud to him to go to bathroom to take shower and come.
Eshwari turned towards him and said abhi let her do her work, don't distrub her, then abhi left her and went to bathroom.
Kal: mom watch the stove, I am going to give bath to abhi, otherwise he won't bath properly.
Mom: you are the one making him lazy, he is not small boy, he is a grownup boy, let him do his work by himself.
Kal: no mom , he is small boy for me ever since I came here he will remain as a small boy to me.
She went to bathroom.

tumblr-f9a6551080c6ac2973bc80dc4ad6f7f6-5a977719-400
Abhi sat in his boxer waiting for her. She took her saree and tucked her petticoat to her waist and started to pour water on abhi. When she applied soap on his body she saw his grownup body and her mind automatically compared his to her hubby. She slowly rubbed her hands on his body to feel him. His tight skin made her hot. She took extra time then usual to give him bath.she asked him to stand up, and she started to apply soap on his legs. Her her moved up from his toe. She sat down to applied soap on his thighs and she saw his dick bulging from his shorts. Her eyes popped out by seeing his bulge. When she applied soap on the backside of his thighs his bulge scratch her face. She felt his hardness on her cheeks. She thought like mom said he is not a small boy any more. She asked him to sit on the stool, she pour water and washed soap and finished the bathing.
Then she hear jaya priya calling her from the kitchen. She told abhi to dry himself properly and change the dress. She went to kitchen.
Abhi changing dress and went to kitchen asked kalyani to give him breakfast. Kalyani took the plate and sat near him and started to feed him. Jaya priya starts laughing and teased him for eating with kalyani's hand.
He scold her in return and aked her to shut her mouth. She teased him again and pinched his cheeks playfully and hugged him and said ohh baby are u got angry? She bite his cheeks with her lips covered teeth. Then abhi took his hand to pinch her in return on her cheeks, but jaya priya moved her body up and
her boob got between his fingers.
His fingers pinched her tip of the boobs instead her cheeks. Jayapriya's face turned red with shy and she left the kitchen.
Nice seductive episode bro.... Keep going

• Love

Aabhi123

After the breakfast finish, watching TV and chatting with each other. Kalyani took all the dirty clothes to wash. She put the clothes in Washing machine and waiting to finish, bad luck the power went off. She waited an hour to power return, but didn't return. Then she took all the wet cloth from washing machine and started to wash in hand.

tumblr-cef33db5925b498ecb4159320e1bf935-79cfccb7-400
Abhi got bored and went to bathroom he saw kalyani washing clothes, her saree was tucked above her knee and her palu in her lap. Her wide cut blouse showed her enormous amount of boobs and her saree tucked up above her knee showed her curvy and soft thighs fully. By seeing her abhi went mad and his dick started to get hard. Kalyani asked him to help to rinse the clothes, he went to her and do the same as she asked.
The day time passed. It's evening
4pm jaya priya received a call from karthik's friend, he told her karthik got in to a small accident and said her to to reach the hospital as soon as possible.
Jaya priya started to cry , abhi console her and took his bike and asked her to sit. Mom told them go to the hospital and see the situation and call them. They will come to hospital once ram and ravi came from office. Then abhi took Jaya priya went to hospital. When they are on the way rain started, they got wet before they reaching hospital. There they saw karthik, it's little cuts here and there closed by stitching. Doctor told them he need 2 days to be in observation because he is having a blood clot in his head. So they keeping karthik 3 days in hospital. They talked with karthik and called home to tell nothing to worry,
and it's raining outside so jaya priya told kalyani and others to come in the morning.
Karthik is admitted in a private room.
So no other patients are there. After the dinner, in the room only one bed is there for attendees of patients.
That night abhi and jaya priya has to share that only. It's 11pm night. Karthik in deep sleep. The doctor finished checking in the ward and nurse told them to call her if any emergency she wil be in the reception.
Abhi and Jaya priya went to the bed, their dress dried but little dampness made them shiver. They had only one blanket and pillow. Out side rain made the floor and room cold. They both climbed on the bed. She asked him to come inside the blanket. Both of their body touched each other.
Ab: akka akka
Jaya: what is it
Ab: sorry akka, morning I thought to pinch you in your cheeks only, but your movement made me to pinch somewhere else. I didn't do it intentionally.
Jaya: It's ok, I know. I forgot that, so don't worry about that.
Ab: akka iam feeling cold here.
Jaya: come inside the blanket properly otherwise you will endup in fever.
Abhi moved close to her. Her back facing him , when he moved close to her, her 42 size round soft globe like ass touched his dick. From the morning his dick getting hard and getting normal with struggle. He don't know how to relax his dick. Jaya priya felt his dick on her ass cheeks. She can't move, there is no place for them to keep distance from each other. So she let it happen. Abhi put his hands around her waist and face on her neck. Both of their confu- sed mind turn to getting horny. After some time she clearly felt his tickling dick in her ass. She turned her self towards him and she pressed her boobs on abhi's chest and wrapped her hands around his neck. Her boobs went flat on his chest. Abhi felt her soft boobs and his dick tighten in his pants.
Great way to start things with Jaya..... Waiting for next episode

• Love

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
Abhi didn't made any movement and he started to enjoy the feel of his sister hugging him tightly. Then abhi put his hands on jaya priya.
Jaya: abhi come closer da, iam getting very cold, I can't help please hug me tightly.
Ab: yes akka me also getting shivers by cold.
Then he hugged her tightly. Jaya priya laid her face on abhi's neck. For some time both stays still by hugging each other then jaya priya felt abhi's tickling dick on her thighs. She took her hand from abhi's neck she insert it between her thigh and his dick. She kept her palm fully on his dick and started to caress it. She pressed his dick shaft and hold the dick's head in her fingers and twisted it. Abhi released a soft moan and press her hand on his dick to continue. They both seen eye to eye suddenly abhi took her lips with his. Both kissed with passionate and horny, jayapriya took abhi's hand and laid it on her right side boobs and pressed over his hand , abhi noted that and he pressed her boobs and searched for her nipple and find it. Then he pinched her nipples over her blouse
Licked her face, bitted her lips, jayapriya lifts her face and give him place to go down to her cleavage. She put her hand back and released her bra hook and went front to release her blouse hooks. She removed her palu from her shoulder and opened her blouse, then pulled her bra above the boobs. Pulled abhi's face to her boobs she took one nipple with finger and pressed it on abhi's mouth. Abhi open his mouth and took her thick black nipple in to the mouth, circles his tongue around her nipple made it wet and sucked hard. Jaya priya bite her own lips to stop her moans and she pressed abhi's head on her boobs. Abhi sucking her boobs, his hands roamed on her body. Abhi pressed her hips and her ass hard and went to her thighs. He caressed her thighs on her dress. His hands roaming on her legs and ended near her pussy mound. She took his hand and placed his on her mound then she widened her legs to him. For the first time abhi caressed a woman's pussy and he got a hard on, when he caressing her pussy mound jayapriya opened his pant zip and put her hand directly into his boxer shorts and grab his hard cock out from his pant.

tumblr-0ad8fe4fe3b2e4b45db68d373a080855-f26d62d0-400
Abhi moved his hands under her dress and pulled upwards to her hips. She turned herself up and she widen her legs for him. He laid between her legs and she pulled abhi's pant below his ass. Now abhi's
hard dick sprang out from his dress.
She hold his dick in her hand she scratched her clit with his dick head.
She pulled his skin and caressed her pussy lips with his virgin dick head. The touch of her wet lips in his head send shivers throughout his body. He moaning and grunting little louder then jayapriya pulled his head and sealed his lips with her lips to stop abhi's moaning.
She moved fast her hands to rub his dick on her pussy. Abhi's dick started to leak his pre cum and getting mixed with her pre cum. She slightly fold her legs on both side of him and she guided her sibling's hard virgin dick in to her love hole. She said to him in husky voice to push hard in to her pussy. Abhi took a deep breath and pushed his dick in to her pussy. After little struggle his dick went through her lovely pussy she pinned him on her with her legs and told him to slowly push and pull his dick without taking fully out of her pussy.
Abhi happily started to loss his virginity to his dear sister. Jayapriya
guided him how to make love, she pushed his ass towards her pussy to go deep in her, she asked him to hold her boobs tight and move back and forth inside her pussy. Abhi did what she told him to do. Jayapriya smooched his face, lips and licked his lips she pushed her tongue inside his mouth and tasted his saliva. Abhi
madly pushed his dick in his sister's pussy and her pre cum made him esy to push hard inside her pussy. Abhi continued his action until she started to moan with pleasure, she felt his thick black dick filling her pussy walls and she enjoyed after a long time a tightly filled pussy fuck from her brother. Abhi fucked her by taking rest between and he felt something coming out from his hard dick. He told her something is leaking from his dick, she told it's ok, don't take your dick out just let it get out from your dick. Then he splashed his thick hot cum inside her pussy.
He asked her what's this. She told it's the sperm from your dick makes baby. Then he afraid about what if she got baby, she said it's ok don't worry I will manage that part, she asked him did you enjoyed?
He kissed her face and lips said thanks to her for showing hte pleasure for him. She said we can
enjoy the pleasure when ever it's possible, but dont tell any one. Abhi said no sis, I won't tell anybody about this and promised her. She caressing his ass and she wrapped her legs around his waist and aked him to sleep on her, they both went deep sleep with tired.

Aabhi123

Abhi didn't made any movement and he started to enjoy the feel of his sister hugging him tightly. Then abhi put his hands on jaya priya.
Jaya: abhi come closer da, iam getting very cold, I can't help please hug me tightly.
Ab: yes akka me also getting shivers by cold.
Then he hugged her tightly. Jaya priya laid her face on abhi's neck. For some time both stays still by hugging each other then jaya priya felt abhi's tickling dick on her thighs. She took her hand from abhi's neck she insert it between her thigh and his dick. She kept her palm fully on his dick and started to caress it. She pressed his dick shaft and hold the dick's head in her fingers and twisted it. Abhi released a soft moan and press her hand on his dick to continue. They both seen eye to eye suddenly abhi took her lips with his. Both kissed with passionate and horny, jayapriya took abhi's hand and laid it on her right side boobs and pressed over his hand , abhi noted that and he pressed her boobs and searched for her nipple and find it. Then he pinched her nipples over her blouse
Licked her face, bitted her lips, jayapriya lifts her face and give him place to go down to her cleavage. She put her hand back and released her bra hook and went front to release her blouse hooks. She removed her palu from her shoulder and opened her blouse, then pulled her bra above the boobs. Pulled abhi's face to her boobs she took one nipple with finger and pressed it on abhi's mouth. Abhi open his mouth and took her thick black nipple in to the mouth, circles his tongue around her nipple made it wet and sucked hard. Jaya priya bite her own lips to stop her moans and she pressed abhi's head on her boobs. Abhi sucking her boobs, his hands roamed on her body. Abhi pressed her hips and her ass hard and went to her thighs. He caressed her thighs on her dress. His hands roaming on her legs and ended near her pussy mound. She took his hand and placed his on her mound then she widened her legs to him. For the first time abhi caressed a woman's pussy and he got a hard on, when he caressing her pussy mound jayapriya opened his pant zip and put her hand directly into his boxer shorts and grab his hard cock out from his pant.

tumblr-0ad8fe4fe3b2e4b45db68d373a080855-f26d62d0-400
Abhi moved his hands under her dress and pulled upwards to her hips. She turned herself up and she widen her legs for him. He laid between her legs and she pulled abhi's pant below his ass. Now abhi's
hard dick sprang out from his dress.
She hold his dick in her hand she scratched her clit with his dick head.
She pulled his skin and caressed her pussy lips with his virgin dick head. The touch of her wet lips in his head send shivers throughout his body. He moaning and grunting little louder then jayapriya pulled his head and sealed his lips with her lips to stop abhi's moaning.
She moved fast her hands to rub his dick on her pussy. Abhi's dick started to leak his pre cum and getting mixed with her pre cum. She slightly fold her legs on both side of him and she guided her sibling's hard virgin dick in to her love hole. She said to him in husky voice to push hard in to her pussy. Abhi took a deep breath and pushed his dick in to her pussy. After little struggle his dick went through her lovely pussy she pinned him on her with her legs and told him to slowly push and pull his dick without taking fully out of her pussy.
Abhi happily started to loss his virginity to his dear sister. Jayapriya
guided him how to make love, she pushed his ass towards her pussy to go deep in her, she asked him to hold her boobs tight and move back and forth inside her pussy. Abhi did what she told him to do. Jayapriya smooched his face, lips and licked his lips she pushed her tongue inside his mouth and tasted his saliva. Abhi
madly pushed his dick in his sister's pussy and her pre cum made him esy to push hard inside her pussy. Abhi continued his action until she started to moan with pleasure, she felt his thick black dick filling her pussy walls and she enjoyed after a long time a tightly filled pussy fuck from her brother. Abhi fucked her by taking rest between and he felt something coming out from his hard dick. He told her something is leaking from his dick, she told it's ok, don't take your dick out just let it get out from your dick. Then he splashed his thick hot cum inside her pussy.
He asked her what's this. She told it's the sperm from your dick makes baby. Then he afraid about what if she got baby, she said it's ok don't worry I will manage that part, she asked him did you enjoyed?
He kissed her face and lips said thanks to her for showing hte pleasure for him. She said we can
enjoy the pleasure when ever it's possible, but dont tell any one. Abhi said no sis, I won't tell anybody about this and promised her. She caressing his ass and she wrapped her legs around his waist and aked him to sleep on her, they both went deep sleep with tired.
Super update... Just like a virgin guy and experience women do ... Keep going bro... Eagerly waiting for next

• Love

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
In the morning all came together to the hospital.
Eshwari asked Abhi and Jaya Priya about Karthik
Then said that we both go home and get a nap and return in the afternoon till then we take attention to Karthik. Abhi looked at Kalyani her face is a little unhappy he went to her and he took her hand and wrapped it around his shoulder asking her why she is looking sad.
She said nothing to him. Then Jaya Priya asked Abhi to bring the bike. Then Kalyani let him move with Jaya Priya.
Both Jaya Priya and Abhi came out of the hospital. Abhi started the bike and Jaya sat on the bike, she sat too close to him and pressed her boobs on his back. It made him a little bit horny. They both reached home. Jaya Priya closes the door behind them. She pushes Abhi to the wall and pressed herself onto him and started smooching. She passionately kissed him and cupped his dick in her hand and smoothly rubbed his dick.

tumblr-f90fed59836a9f998c99de6af7fad9bc-f7bdb22d-400
She came close to him and opened his pants with her hands he pulled out his briefs and took his dick out, then started to caress his balls and she pulled his hair and made him moan louder.
Then Abhi pulled open her too and hold her boobs in hand and twisted them with a strong motion. Both are in a passionate posture both torn their clothes and become exposed to each other, in broad daylight. Jaya Priya take a good look at her brother and told him you have grown enough, to give rise to the top of any woman.
A similar goes for Abhi he didn't have seen her naked body before the hospital, incident. Then he pulled her n him and passionately on him and caressed her watermelon-like ass.
Jaya asked him to take her to bed. Abhi took her to the bed he laid her on the bed's edges and open her legs wide. He kissed her butter fruit-shaped yoni and open her yoni lips then put his wide-opened tongue. First, he licked above the lips and played with his tongue tip on her clitoris and making her tremble. Jaya Priya hold her brother's head and asked him to lick her deep. Abhi opened her lips wide and insert his tongue deeply into her yoni.

gifcandy-pussy-licking-80
Jaya Priya shook her body to hold her excitement and asked him to make it slower. Abhi didn't have her word he is busy with his passion and made her cum quick in his mouth. She raises her head and asked him to lay on her side, he went to the bed and laid himself beside herself and she turned her head to his dick, she took it in her hand and kissed the tip. She asked him before he fucked anybody else, and he said no. Jaya Priya got up and took his dick to her mouth she circled her tongue on his dick head and she pulled the foreskin down, spitting her saliva on the head and took it in her mouth.

97226e235fa9ef5d724feac887c02c8e

She sucked his head and went down to the balls she licked from the bottom of the balls and moved up to the head of the dick. Then she took the full length inside her mouth, and he pushed the dick back and forth in her mouth, she hold the bottom of the shaft and took it all into the mouth.
She lustfully stunk his dick and made him wet Abhi pushed down her head on his dick and she took it entirely in her mouth and gasped for air. she sucked him like a trained sucker. He pushed fast his dick into her mouth and said he is going to cum she said ok by nodding her head to him and he released the thick wade of his cum into her mouth, and he hold her head on his dick until she drank it.
They fell into bed and breathed fast and hard they took time to get their normal breath. Jaya Priya said had never been this much excitement about this type of sex with Karthik. She said you were a kid but still you have different kinds of energy to satisfy a woman. I love to be with you whenever we have time. Abhi turned over to her and said Akka I never felt this much excitement.

441-1000

Then he took her thighs on his shoulder and slowly pushed his dick into her wet pussy. Jaya Priya amused by his thick cock went inside by touching her inner walls tightly, the night they can't see each other they just made sex. But now in daylight, they both glimpsed at each other and went crazy about what they are doing.
Abhi's dick went fully into Jaya's love hole. Then he started back and forth, inside her pussy. She
clutching her pussy with her hand and she looked at his dick with excitement and lust full gaze.
She said Abhi your dick filling my pussy tightly, karthik never filled me like this, yes baby fuck your Akka hard and make me happy, she moaned louder and asked him to go fast on her. Abhi hold her boobs tightly and pushed his cock in and out faster. She holds his hips and pushed him towards her and she lifts her ass to take his dick deep inner.

pounding-from-behi-9983
He ploughed her pussy with his dick like a lust-filled fierce. She moaned and elicited then called him yes da Thambi yes fuck Akka fast and harder yes you're doing good fuck me, dear, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck she was madly in love with him and asked him to ram his dick in her pussy.
Abhi made her happy and he released his cum inside her pussy and gave her a heavy stroke and fell on her she wrapped her legs around him and she kissed him like a mad lusty woman.
Abhi gasped for his breath, breathing heavily and fell to her side. Both looked each other in the eyes and hugged and smooched each other.

Aabhi123

In the morning all came together to the hospital.
Eshwari asked Abhi and Jaya Priya about Karthik
Then said that we both go home and get a nap and return in the afternoon till then we take attention to Karthik. Abhi looked at Kalyani her face is a little unhappy he went to her and he took her hand and wrapped it around his shoulder asking her why she is looking sad.
She said nothing to him. Then Jaya Priya asked Abhi to bring the bike. Then Kalyani let him move with Jaya Priya.
Both Jaya Priya and Abhi came out of the hospital. Abhi started the bike and Jaya sat on the bike, she sat too close to him and pressed her boobs on his back. It made him a little bit horny. They both reached home. Jaya Priya closes the door behind them. She pushes Abhi to the wall and pressed herself onto him and started smooching. She passionately kissed him and cupped his dick in her hand and smoothly rubbed his dick.

tumblr-f90fed59836a9f998c99de6af7fad9bc-f7bdb22d-400
She came close to him and opened his pants with her hands he pulled out his briefs and took his dick out, then started to caress his balls and she pulled his hair and made him moan louder.
Then Abhi pulled open her too and hold her boobs in hand and twisted them with a strong motion. Both are in a passionate posture both torn their clothes and become exposed to each other, in broad daylight. Jaya Priya take a good look at her brother and told him you have grown enough, to give rise to the top of any woman.
A similar goes for Abhi he didn't have seen her naked body before the hospital, incident. Then he pulled her n him and passionately on him and caressed her watermelon-like ass.
Jaya asked him to take her to bed. Abhi took her to the bed he laid her on the bed's edges and open her legs wide. He kissed her butter fruit-shaped yoni and open her yoni lips then put his wide-opened tongue. First, he licked above the lips and played with his tongue tip on her clitoris and making her tremble. Jaya Priya hold her brother's head and asked him to lick her deep. Abhi opened her lips wide and insert his tongue deeply into her yoni.

gifcandy-pussy-licking-80
Jaya Priya shook her body to hold her excitement and asked him to make it slower. Abhi didn't have her word he is busy with his passion and made her cum quick in his mouth. She raises her head and asked him to lay on her side, he went to the bed and laid himself beside herself and she turned her head to his dick, she took it in her hand and kissed the tip. She asked him before he fucked anybody else, and he said no. Jaya Priya got up and took his dick to her mouth she circled her tongue on his dick head and she pulled the foreskin down, spitting her saliva on the head and took it in her mouth.

97226e235fa9ef5d724feac887c02c8e

She sucked his head and went down to the balls she licked from the bottom of the balls and moved up to the head of the dick. Then she took the full length inside her mouth, and he pushed the dick back and forth in her mouth, she hold the bottom of the shaft and took it all into the mouth.
She lustfully stunk his dick and made him wet Abhi pushed down her head on his dick and she took it entirely in her mouth and gasped for air. she sucked him like a trained sucker. He pushed fast his dick into her mouth and said he is going to cum she said ok by nodding her head to him and he released the thick wade of his cum into her mouth, and he hold her head on his dick until she drank it.
They fell into bed and breathed fast and hard they took time to get their normal breath. Jaya Priya said had never been this much excitement about this type of sex with Karthik. She said you were a kid but still you have different kinds of energy to satisfy a woman. I love to be with you whenever we have time. Abhi turned over to her and said Akka I never felt this much excitement.

441-1000

Then he took her thighs on his shoulder and slowly pushed his dick into her wet pussy. Jaya Priya amused by his thick cock went inside by touching her inner walls tightly, the night they can't see each other they just made sex. But now in daylight, they both glimpsed at each other and went crazy about what they are doing.
Abhi's dick went fully into Jaya's love hole. Then he started back and forth, inside her pussy. She
clutching her pussy with her hand and she looked at his dick with excitement and lust full gaze.
She said Abhi your dick filling my pussy tightly, karthik never filled me like this, yes baby fuck your Akka hard and make me happy, she moaned louder and asked him to go fast on her. Abhi hold her boobs tightly and pushed his cock in and out faster. She holds his hips and pushed him towards her and she lifts her ass to take his dick deep inner.

pounding-from-behi-9983
He ploughed her pussy with his dick like a lust-filled fierce. She moaned and elicited then called him yes da Thambi yes fuck Akka fast and harder yes you're doing good fuck me, dear, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck she was madly in love with him and asked him to ram his dick in her pussy.
Abhi made her happy and he released his cum inside her pussy and gave her a heavy stroke and fell on her she wrapped her legs around him and she kissed him like a mad lusty woman.
Abhi gasped for his breath, breathing heavily and fell to her side. Both looked each other in the eyes and hugged and smooched each other.
Super update..... Both enjoying fully to their extinct..... Waiting for next one bro

• Love

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
After a good session, Jaya Priya and Abhi both went to sleep hugging each other nude and woke up in the afternoon. Then she started to prepare lunch for them. She prepared lunch and went to take shower. Abhi watched tv, and then she took the plate and came to Abhi she feed him and also ate herself together and finished lunch.
They got dressed to go to the hospital. They put some food in the carrier and took it with them.
When they reached the hospital Eshwari and Kalyani were in the hall. Jaya Priya gave them food. After they dine all waited in the hall. Jaya Priya stayed with Karthik in the room.
In the evening appeared Eshwari notified that she staying in the hospital with Jaya and asked Abhi to take Kalyani home. Jaya Priya got sad and she can't resist the decision.
Abhi asked Kalyani to go with him. Kalyani happily held Abhi's hand and went. On the return home, she sat close to Abhi and wrapped her hands around his midriff. Her boobs pressed on his back. Abhi felt the softness in his back, she laid her head on his shoulder she talks with him till reaching home. They reached and she went to take shower. She removes all the clothes and began to take a shower. Abhi was in the hall he didn't have any knowledge of being she is in the shower. He just went to use the washroom. He just push the door hard and he heard the scream of Kalyani from inside the washroom.

tumblr-ohmf6u-T5h-X1vrphseo1-400
Abhi saw Kalyani standing nude in the shower and she screamed after hearing the door open.
Then she asked abhi what do you want abhi?
Abhi replied sorry ma I didn't know you are inside and I came here to use the washroom.
She said it was ok, to wait for me to completely shower, for five more minutes. Then abhi closed the door behind her and turned to go to the hall. Then he saw her panty on the bed, he confirmed the bathroom, and the door is closed he took her panty in his hand and sniffed it for some seconds and came out of the room. For some time Kalyani appeared from the bathroom. She called abhi and told him to go to the bathroom. He saw her standing in the towel covering her lower boobs and upper thighs. Her glowing skin made him hard he went inside the bathroom and closed the door. After using the bathroom he came out.
He saw Kalyani speaking on the phone with someone. He asked her who is on the line, and she told him it was his brother's and he is going out for office work, and he will not return until tomorrow night.
She asked him if he need dinner now are after. Abhi replied her he will take it now only. She went to the kitchen and grabbed some food and came to abhi she feeds him and after he finished she took her dinner. she cleaned the dishes, came to the hall and sat with him. She wrapped her hand around his shoulder she hugged him to her. Abhi looked into her eyes and asked her why she looked sad in the hospital.

tumblr-e0a6ee523beaa43ec339e82687aac7c5-3b3b2814-400

She said no nothing like that, but abhi didn't let her he asked again and she told him she don't want to get separated from each other. She pulled his face to her face caressed her cheeks on him and said she wants him to be with her perpetually. He said to her don't worry ma I will be always with you only, she turned his face to her and she planted a kiss on his cheeks but her lips touched half of the edges of his lips. she kissed him for long and she rests her head on him and she took his hand around her midriff. she sat close to him. They watched tv for an hour and she didn't move from him. Then she asked him to go to bed, and she also went to the bedroom with him and said she is afraid of sleeping lonely in the room, so she wishes to stay with him. Both went napping, and at midnight she woke up and saw abhi put his leg on her thighs and sleep. She saw his dick tickling inside his underpants. She takes a good look at his dick and compares it with her husband Abhi's is doubly bigger than her husband's. She got aroused by comparing both brothers and she took her hand near Abhi's dick, she up to touch the dick but took her hand away. She scolded herself she fell on the bed, turned to the other side and went to sleep.
The next day Karthik got discharged from the hospital and came home. After returning from the hospital Jaya Priya started to keep up herself with Abhi. That made Kalyani sad and she didn't go to abhi. Abhi also try to get to Kalyani but Jaya Priya went between them and made Kalyani and abhi irritated.
Four or five days went by. Abhi went to college and gave Kalyani a little bit of peace of sanity.
But Jaya Priya got irritation now and she suddenly gave a tough time to Kalyani. Whenever abhi and Kalyani get to live to get together she deliberately went to them and made them angry.
Abhi returned from college, and he studied in the hall. After his homework, he asked Kalyani to bring him dinner. Kalyani happily went to take food. She brings him dinner and feeds him. Jaya Priya asked him to eat on his own, and he told her not to enter into his subjective matters.
Eshwari came out of her room she controlled Jaya Priya to keep away from him and not to irritate him.
Meantime Karthik called her to her room.
After dinner, abhi sat near Kalyani and he laid himself, on her thighs. He asked Kalyani to clean his room, it was looking dirty. She told him you go to your room I will come after giving dinner to Eshwari. He went to his room. And Jaya Priya saw Kalyani and Eshwari both taking dinner. she silently went to Abhi's room, he saw her entering inside, and she went to him and she hugged him like gum, he pulled her out of him and asked Akka why you are acting mad you have shown our family that something is going between us.
We had a wonderful time in bed, but your actions let us in danger of getting caught by someone in the house, please control yourself and behave like my sister. She again pulled him to the door and pressed herself on him and smooched him.
She took his hand on her pussy and asked him to caress it. He was up to doing so, and Kalyani asked him to open the door. Jaya Priya open the door to her and took the broom from her hand she said to Kalyani she will make it clean the room. Then Kalyani saw abhi helplessly and went down sadly, after she went, Jaya Priya started to clean the room and made the bed. She waited till all of the family members go to sleep and she started to take abhi in her. she asked him to take her. She started to remove his dress, and he held her hands and told her not to take the clothes fully. If anyone comes will be a problem,

0a60b46cfc4238f0197ddd46deeed260
so he asked her to pull her dress up to her midriff and sat on him and do it, she climbed on him by lifting her dress to her waistline and sat on him putting her legs on both sides of him and herself took his dick inside her pussy and she started to ride her pussy on his pole. she rode him with lust replenished and she lifts her ass and asked him to snatch his dick in her cunt. Abhi lifts his ass and pushes up and down and down in her pussy. Finally, they got their orgasm and she came down with the cum seeped pussy, abhi saw his cum flowing out from her pussy. she correct her dress and went down to her room.

Last edited:

Aabhi123

After a good session, Jaya Priya and Abhi both went to sleep hugging each other nude and woke up in the afternoon. Then she started to prepare lunch for them. She prepared lunch and went to take shower. Abhi watched tv, and then she took the plate and came to Abhi she feed him and also ate herself together and finished lunch.
They got dressed to go to the hospital. They put some food in the carrier and took it with them.
When they reached the hospital Eshwari and Kalyani were in the hall. Jaya Priya gave them food. After they dine all waited in the hall. Jaya Priya stayed with Karthik in the room.
In the evening appeared Eshwari notified that she staying in the hospital with Jaya and asked Abhi to take Kalyani home. Jaya Priya got sad and she can't resist the decision.
Abhi asked Kalyani to go with him. Kalyani happily held Abhi's hand and went. On the return home, she sat close to Abhi and wrapped her hands around his midriff. Her boobs pressed on his back. Abhi felt the softness in his back, she laid her head on his shoulder she talks with him till reaching home. They reached and she went to take shower. She removes all the clothes and began to take a shower. Abhi was in the hall he didn't have any knowledge of being she is in the shower. He just went to use the washroom. He just push the door hard and he heard the scream of Kalyani from inside the washroom.

tumblr-ohmf6u-T5h-X1vrphseo1-400
Abhi saw Kalyani standing nude in the shower and she screamed after hearing the door open.
Then she asked abhi what do you want abhi?
Abhi replied sorry ma I didn't know you are inside and I came here to use the washroom.
She said it was ok, to wait for me to completely shower, for five more minutes. Then abhi closed the door behind her and turned to go to the hall. Then he saw her panty on the bed, he confirmed the bathroom, and the door is closed he took her panty in his hand and sniffed it for some seconds and came out of the room. For some time Kalyani appeared from the bathroom. She called abhi and told him to go to the bathroom. He saw her standing in the towel covering her lower boobs and upper thighs. Her glowing skin made him hard he went inside the bathroom and closed the door. After using the bathroom he came out.
He saw Kalyani speaking on the phone with someone. He asked her who is on the line, and she told him it was his brother's and he is going out for office work, and he will not return until tomorrow night.
She asked him if he need dinner now are after. Abhi replied her he will take it now only. She went to the kitchen and grabbed some food and came to abhi she feeds him and after he finished she took her dinner. she cleaned the dishes, came to the hall and sat with him. She wrapped her hand around his shoulder she hugged him to her. Abhi looked into her eyes and asked her why she looked sad in the hospital.

tumblr-e0a6ee523beaa43ec339e82687aac7c5-3b3b2814-400

She said no nothing like that, but abhi didn't let her he asked again and she told him she don't want to get separated from each other. She pulled his face to her face caressed her cheeks on him and said she wants him to be with her perpetually. He said to her don't worry ma I will be always with you only, she turned his face to her and she planted a kiss on his cheeks but her lips touched half of the edges of his lips. she kissed him for long and she rests her head on him and she took his hand around her midriff. she sat close to him. They watched tv for an hour and she didn't move from him. Then she asked him to go to bed, and she also went to the bedroom with him and said she is afraid of sleeping lonely in the room, so she wishes to stay with him. Both went napping, and at midnight she woke up and saw abhi put his leg on her thighs and sleep. She saw his dick tickling inside his underpants. She takes a good look at his dick and compares it with her husband Abhi's is doubly bigger than her husband's. She got aroused by comparing both brothers and she took her hand near Abhi's dick, she up to touch the dick but took her hand away. She scolded herself she fell on the bed, turned to the other side and went to sleep.
The next day Karthik got discharged from the hospital and came home. After returning from the hospital Jaya Priya started to keep up herself with Abhi. That made Kalyani sad and she didn't go to abhi. Abhi also try to get to Kalyani but Jaya Priya went between them and made Kalyani and abhi irritated.
Four or five days went by. Abhi went to college and gave Kalyani a little bit of peace of sanity.
But Jaya Priya got irritation now and she suddenly gave a tough time to Kalyani. Whenever abhi and Kalyani get to live to get together she deliberately went to them and made them angry.
Abhi returned from college, and he studied in the hall. After his homework, he asked Kalyani to bring him dinner. Kalyani happily went to take food. She brings him dinner and feeds him. Jaya Priya asked him to eat on his own, and he told her not to enter into his subjective matters.
Eshwari came out of her room she controlled Jaya Priya to keep away from him and not to irritate him.
Meantime Karthik called her to her room.
After dinner, abhi sat near Kalyani and he laid himself, on her thighs. He asked Kalyani to clean his room, it was looking dirty. She told him you go to your room I will come after giving dinner to Eshwari. He went to his room. And Jaya Priya saw Kalyani and Eshwari both taking dinner. she silently went to Abhi's room, he saw her entering inside, and she went to him and she hugged him like gum, he pulled her out of him and asked Akka why you are acting mad you have shown our family that something is going between us.
We had a wonderful time in bed, but your actions let us in danger of getting caught by someone in the house, please control yourself and behave like my sister. She again pulled him to the door and pressed herself on him and smooched him.
She took his hand on her pussy and asked him to caress it. He was up to doing so, and Kalyani asked him to open the door. Jaya Priya open the door to her and took the broom from her hand she said to Kalyani she will make it clean the room. Then Kalyani saw abhi helplessly and went down sadly, after she went, Jaya Priya started to clean the room and made the bed. She waited till all of the family members go to sleep and she started to take abhi in her. she asked him to take her. She started to remove his dress, and he held her hands and told her not to take the clothes fully. If anyone comes will be a problem,

0a60b46cfc4238f0197ddd46deeed260
so he asked her to pull her dress up to her midriff and sat on him and do it, she climbed on him by lifting her dress to her waistline and sat on him putting her legs on both sides of him and herself took his dick inside her pussy and she started to ride her pussy on his pole. she rode him with lust replenished and she lifts her ass and asked him to snatch his dick in her cunt. Abhi lifts his ass and pushes up and down and down in her pussy. Finally, they got their orgasm and she came down with the cum seeped pussy, abhi saw his cum flowing out from her pussy. she correct her dress and went down to her room.
Nice update..... Jaya getting jealous... Now let's see what happens next

• Love

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
Next two days nothing happened but went normally for all of them. On the third day, Karthik received a call from his father asking him to attend the village festivals. Karthik called all of them. However, abhi had a college exam, and Kalyani has to stay with him. All will make ready to go in the sunset.
After lunch, Jaya Priya went to take a rest in her room. Kalyani also went to her room to organize the bag for Ram to go to the festival. When she makes arrangements she hears Eshwari's voice from the toilet. She ran to the toilet and saw Eshwari fall on the floor of the toilet. She tries to lift Eshwari slowly but she can't lift her, she called abhi to give her some help to let her to the bedroom, and then she asks Eshwari what happens. Eshwari told her, she step on the soap by mistake and slipped on the floor,

Last edited: