• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Its all in the family👪

WHICH PAIR YOU LIKE MOST

• Mom-son

Votes: 256 59.4%
  • Brother-Sister

Votes: 133 30.9%
  • Dad- Daughter

Votes: 80 18.6%
  • Family together

Votes: 100 23.2%
  • Father in law- Daughter inlaw

Votes: 62 14.4%
  • Son in law - Mother in law

Votes: 55 12.8%

• Total voters

UFAQ_DASAN

Supreme
Hotel paradise. This is the name of our hotel. It's a 24x7 service hotel.
My father, uncle, aunt, brother-in-law, and younger sister were taking care of the business. In the night, mom and elder sister have to take care of them. At night time the customers
Come less. So three of us easily maintained the business. Morning 5 o'clock we change our duty. Father will come the in morning at 4.30, me and my mother go to the village 15 km away from our hotel for fresh vegetables. After being the vegetable
we go to sleep until our shift starts at 7 pm to morning 5 am. Now we finished our shift and took gunny bags to purchase vegetables, we have a three-wheeler auto-type tempo, put the bags in the rear side and I drove my mother sat beside me.
My mom was so close to me. When
Me, Mom and Sheela are working
together at night, we were very close to each other. Whenever customers were not in there I laid my head on my mom. Sheela is the one who took care of my childhood. I never hurt or argued with her. She won't let anybody scold or question me. She calls me Kutty. Nirmala always
make a small fight with me. my aunty Amala and my mother Stella both love me. Daniel was a friendly
person we both go to drink beer 🍺
on rest time. We will talk about all subjects from movies to family matters to sex
It was our purchasing time. It was wintertime. So morning five was dark and covered with heavy mist.
We started the tempo. I was driving,
My mother was sitting next to me very close because of the small seat. Always she sat by putting one of her hands on my shoulder other on the door for balance. 15 km have to take 40 minutes because it's a mud road, and dark. Sometimes she rested her head on my shoulder and went to sleep until we reached the village. That time she wrapped one hand on my stomach and another on my shoulder. I never thought anything bad about her. Ochedditehdriving dieses touch each other.
One day when we went I asked her
Mom why don't you learn to drive this and you can drive yourself to purchase vegetables
Mom: a big no why should I learn, I will go with you only.
Me: Don't worry Mom if you learn
the driving then also I won't let you go alone. Always I will be with you.
Mom: don't lie to me, all sons are telling this to their mother until getting married. Then they all go and duck in their wives
Me: Mom, don't think I am like others,
You and Sheela are like my skin and nails.
Hearing this she kissed my cheek hard. And laid her head on my shoulder. I felt something very smooth on my arm, I saw my mom
chest pressing on my arm, her saree was slightly onside, one of her blouses cladded,bralessr boobs was
Pressing my arm I saw her cleavage in the dim light.

Last edited:

Jaya.priya.

Hotel paradise. This is the name of our hotel. It's a 24x7 service hotel.
My father, uncle, aunty, brother in law, and my younger sister were taking care of the business. In the night myself, mom and elder sister has to take care. Night time the customers
Come less. So three of us easily maintained the business. Morning 5 o'clock we change our duty. Father will come in morning 4.30, me and my mother go to the village 15 km away from our hotel for fresh vegetables. After bring the vegitable
we go to sleep until our shift starts at 7 pm to morning 5 am. Now we finished our shift and took gunni bags to purchase vegitable, we have a three wheeler auto type tempo , put the bags in rear side and i drive my mother sat beside me.
My mom was so close to me. When
Me, mom and sheela are working
together in night we were very close to each other. When ever customers are not in there I laid my head on my mom. Sheela is the one who took care from my child hood. I never hurt or argue with her. She won't let anybody to scold or question me. She calls me kutty. Nirmala always
make small small fight with me. my aunty amala and my mother stella both loves me. Daniel was a friendly
person we both go to drink beer 🍺
on rest time. We will talk all subject like movies to family matters to sex
It was our purchasing time. It was winter time. So morning five was dark and covered with heavy mist.
We started the tempo. I was driving,
My mother was sitting next to me very close because of the small seat. Always she sat by putting one of her hand on my shoulder other on the door for balance. 15 km have to take 40 minits because it's a mud road, and dark. Some time she rest her head on my shoulder and go to sleep until we reached village. That time she wrap her one hand on my stomach and another on my shoulder. I never thought any thing bad about her. On the driving our body touch each other.
One day when we went i asked her
mom why don't you learn to drive this and you can drive your self to go to purchase vegitables .
Mom : a big no why should I learn, I will go with you only.
Me: Don't worry mom if you learns
the driving then also I won't let you go alone. Always I will be with you.
Mom: don't lie to me, all sons are telling this to their mother untill getting married. Then they all go and ducking in their wifes back.
Me: mom, don't think I am like others,
You and sheela are like my skin and nail.
Hearing this she kissed my cheek hardly. And laid her head on my shoulder. I felt some thing very smooth on my arm, I saw my mom
chest pressing on my arm, her saree was slightly onside, one of her blouse cladded , bra less boobs was
Pressing my arm and I saw her cleavage in the dim light.
Super continue but write lengthy at least read the story minimum 5 to 10 min...

UFAQ_DASAN

Supreme
Seeing her cleavage I got aroused and slightly got stuff in my pants. I rested my arm on her chest.
On the rough road, our bodies caressed each other. She held me tighter and leaned on me closely.
We purchased vegetables and returned
in the middle of the ride, she asked me to stop the vehicle, I asked why she told me I had to pee, the road had bushes and small trees on both sides
She went near the bush, she screamed and called me to bring the
torch light, I took the torch and went near her and asked mom what happened, she said something went on my leg, I showed the torch to her leg and checked by pulling her saree up to her knee, mom is anything biting you, she
told no just touched me, ok mom nothing is there, you go and do your pissing I will wait in the auto. She said no please stay here, iam scared
I said ok. She turned her back to me and she lifted her saree from her front and sat in front of me. Her saree was covering her butt by half
for the first tisawawaa grown woman's butt. I heard the sound of her pissing, I saw her side thighs were full I go a hard-on in my pant. When
she finished her pissing she stood and corrected her dress and came.
We got into the auto and drove to the hotel. she thew mulge in my pants when she sat near me. Again she sat with one hand on my shoulder that gave my arm easy access to her right side boob. I lay my arm on her boobs
and drive. On the rough ride, my arm ran up and down on her boob, it was like a smooth butter ball, after ten minutes of my caressing I felt her erect nipple on my arm and down my member in full erect and exploding condition. She came close to me more than enough to me. Now she put her face on my neck, her hand gripped my shoulder hard. She ran her lips on my neck, then she bit my ear and ran her lips on my cheeks too. I turned my face toward
her when she ran her lips on my cheeks she didn't expect my move
her lip landed on my lips, she didn't say anything but rested her lips on mine for seconds, turned to rest her face on my shoulder

Last edited:
Seeing her cleavage some what I got aroused and slightly got stuff in my pants. I rested my arm on her chest.
On the rough road our body caressed each other. She hold me tighter and leaned on me closely.
We purchased vegitable and returned
in middle of the ride she asked me to stop the vehicle, I asked why she told I have to pee, the road was having bushes and small trees on both sides
She went near the bush, she screamed and called me to bring the
torch light, I took torch and went near her asked mom what happened, she told something went on my leg, I show the torch on her leg and checked by pulling her saree upto her knee, mom is anything bite you, she
told no just touched me, ok mom nothing is there, you go and do your pissing I will wait in the auto. She told no please stay here, iam scared
I said ok. She turned her back to me and she lifted her saree from her front and sat in front of me. Her saree was covering her butt by half
for the first time I saw a grown womans butt. I heard the sound of her pissing, I saw her side thighs was fully , I got hard on in my pant. When
she finished her pissing she stood and corrected her dress and came.
We got in to the auto and drive to hotel. she saw my bulge in my pant when she sat near me. Again she sat with on hand on my shoulder that gave my arm easy access to her right side boob. I lay my arm on her boobs
and drive. On the rough ride my arm ran up and down on her boob, it was like a smooth butter ball, after ten minutes of my caressing I felt her erected nipple on my arm and down my member in full erected and exploding condition. She came close to me more than enough to me. Now she put her face on my neck, her hand gripped mu shoulder hard. She ran her lips on my neck , then she bite my ear and ran her lips on my cheeks too. I turned my face toward
her when she ran her lips on my cheeks she didn't expect my move
her lip landed on my lips, she didn't told any thing but rest her lips on mine for seconds , turned rest her face on my shoulder
एकसाथ क्रोध, लज्जा, कुठां, कामुत्तेजना आदि कई भावों से तड़प उठी, एकाएक

UFAQ_DASAN

Supreme
We reached the hotel, handed over the goods to my dad and we went for sleep. I went to my room fell on the bed fell asleep.
AlarAlarme me up in the evening at pm. I woke and went backyard to
freshen up. When I went backyard I saw my mom was getting ready for
bath

IMG-20200824-233651
She fetches water from the well. She was in her petticoat and blouse, which was open, and her petticoat slit was open wide. I can see her thighs joint through the slit. She saw me and asked me to freshen up for night duty. I went into the woods for for toilet.
I came after 15 minutes. Our bathroom
walls are made like a hut.
When I passed the bathroom my mom was finished with her bath and she was drying herself.

20210720-093400
She was in naked status. Her boobs were open and her areola was black.
She was drying her pushy area covered with a towel, but hebacksidede watermelons were visible to me. When
I saw her I got a stiff on my dick.
I went near the well and started to fetch water for my bath. She wrapped her towel, it a little small to cover her
body. She tied her towel just above her crotch area and half on her boobs. When she crossed me I saw her hairy mount partially. I took a bath and went to the house. Mom was making food for us we ate together and went to the hotel.
After seven o clock, three remain
in the hotel for sales. My father told me to make food items a little s because at the time the business was dull today.
We received customers up to 9 pm
like it was a little busy. Then after
We didn't see any customers. It was half past ten, the road was empty
My mom and Sheela sat near the
table and chatting about our old memories
Sheela was like a second mother to me. It was 11 pm we didn't receive
any customer for nearly two hours.
I dropped the curtain halfway closed the hotel and kept the lights on. Sheela got the mat and sat she called me near her. I went near and sat close to her. She pulled me on her lap and said today was our work-free day. Take some rest. I wrapped my hand around her waist. She caressed my hair and she went our past.
Sheela: I can't imagine this big man you become, I took in my waist as a small boy like yesterday year. But now you're grown big like my elder brother.
Mom: Sheel do you think he is a small boy you took in your arm and roamed? Now see my son he is huge and lovely.
Sheela: whatever the same little brother to me and kissed my cheek.
Mom: If he is small then feed him milk with a feeding bottle.
Sheela: I don't need any feeding bottle I have already two with me.
Mom: Chee you shameless girl
how dare to speak like that when
having a brother with you.
Sheela hugged me tighter to her. My
Head rested in between her thighs
and her saree went side, my upper face touched her novel.
Sheela: He is my elder son. If got my
another baby, first I fed him and the
the baby.
Mom came near to us and she laid her back on my thighs. We sat very
close, she slid her body a little and rested her head on me. It rested on my groin. I put my hand on her neck and caressed her neck, ears and cheeks. When I caressed her cheeks
she slightly turned her face, so my fingers could reach her lips. I caressed her lips with my fingers she opened her
mouth and took my forefinger and bitted hard.
I took my finger out of my mouth and felt hurt with pain. She didn't expect I felt pain in my finger, she took my finger and kissed my finger and said sorry da I bit you as playfully, did it hurt you?
Me: It's nothing mom, I groaned to scare you. She caught my cheek
and kissed me. Said to us you both to be together 👫 forever like this,
I will be happy for you both. Sheela lifted my body a little widened her legs and laid me again on her.
My head was touching her bottom
of the boobs. She wrapped her hand
through my underarms. And her hands
went inside of my west arm holes and she caressed my nipples.
Her caressing made my dick hard.
It was under my mom's head. I can't control my dick. It was started to push her head. Mom told Sheela to go to your room and take a rest. She told wait ma if any customer comes
what will you both do? I will go 1 pm.
My mom shifted her head and turn towards my dick, she put her cheeks on it. Now my hardened dick tickled
her cheeks. My sister came close to me. Her boobs rested on my head.
I felt her soft globes on my head.
She pinched my nipples softly. I looked into her. She smiled at me
and leaned on me. My mom put one hand under her cheeks and made her lay on my dick directly.
My sister folded her right leg and pinned me between her legs. I took my right hand and wrapped her right
thigh and felt her backside of sness. Mom went in to sleep.
She started to snore. I saw my sister.
She bent her face and planted a kiss on my lips. Her saree palu went on the side. Her boobs came one side out from the saree in the blouse. I turned my face upward, opened my mouth and bite the sharp tip of her bra-cladding boobs.
She hissed and saw my mom, she was in deep sleep. Sheela hold my
head and pushed her boobs deeper into my mouth. I took it in my mouth as much as I can take, and she fondled her boob in my mouth. I saw her eyes, she asked what with her eyes and she put her hand inside her palu
and opened her blouse hook. She pulled up her bra and released her
boob, hold her nipple between with forefinger and middle finger and inserted into my mouth like feeding
small child. I sucked her nipple softly
like baby. I want to stand up and took her both boobs in my mouth, but I didn't dare to move because of Mom.
Now my dick was ached to come out
but my mom's hand was on my dick.
When it was tickling she automatically held the hot rod tightly.
I was in double pleasure. I sucked
my sister's nipples were very hard and caressed the back side thighs.
It went nearly half an hour and I hold her thigh near her buttocks tightly and released my load of cum
in my brief first time in my life.

Last edited:

UFAQ_DASAN

Supreme
Mean time nirmala was in her room
and waiting for something. She was in one corner of the room and she
looking in the room by closing half way. she was watched the insident
accidentally two months before. From then she was waiting for the
ins.ident to happen. It's happening
every 4days without missing.
Finally it's going to happen. The other corner of the room her mother amala and dad Agustin sleeping. Amala wake up and saw her daughter sleeping like a wood. She waked up her husband and she removed her blouse,bra and saree. Now she was in her petticoat only. Removed her husbands lungi he is not wearing anything underneath.
Agustin: Yei, what are doing, our daughter is sleeping here what if she wakes up, what will she think.
Amala: she won't wake, in case she wakes also no problem, she will also do the same thing with her husband
after her marriage. Pa come here and
have my koothi (cunt) , it is waiting for your toung. come down on my koothi lick it.You put your sunni (dick) in my mouth.
Agustin: now a days why are you so
horny when we doing this
Amala: don't know speaking like this make me hot, and i like this. Now come and eat my koothi paruppu (clit) It's waiting.
Agustin : come on my face put your koothi on my mouth.
Nirmala heard all conversation of her
parents. Now amala lift her petticoat
and sat on his face, she slightly moved her cunt on his mouth. He holds her buttocks and pushed her hard on his face. He took her clit between his lips and tooth and bitted her nicely, she breathing hardly and releases her moans little louder nirmala saw her father's sunni getting hard as her mother moving fast on his face. It was a long but little thin and dark black. His balls were hanging like a grandma's pouch bag with two big laddu. Its foreskin was open and it's head was in light purple and little bigger than it's body
proportion. Since her mother facing her back towards her and blacking her father's view, she opened her eyes wide and startes to enjoy their
action by rubbing her cunt over her nighty by one hand and kneading her boob in other hand. She thought what if she was in her mother's place
thinking of that she rubbed her cunt
tight and passionate.
Amala stood up and she laid her face
on Agustin's lap, she took his buffy headed cock in her hand and touched the buffy head with her toung. First she circled it and slightly
chewed it head with her lips, she spitted her saliva on its head and sucked it. She licked the rod from top
to the balls she opened her mouth
and took sack of balls in to her mouth. He groaned with pain and pleasure. He hold her head and pushed his full length of his dick in to
her mouth. He supported his last hand in floor and right hand on her head in sitting position he pulled his waist up and down in her mouth.
Nirmala heard, his balls hitting her mother's face with tuppp tuppp sound, after five minutes he took out his dick from her mouth and he told her vadi thevadia vanthu en suunia oludi( you whore come on my dick and fuck me).
Nirmala was got horny and finger her self fast on her nighty and releases her cum in her panty.
Now amala inserted his dick inside her cunt by sitting on him by putting
her legs on his both side and started
to fucked him.
Agustin holding her boobs in his both
hand and kneaded it like parotta dough.
Agustin: thevadia how many sunni you want for your koothi. Tell me. ( whore how many dicks you want for your cunt tell me)
Amala: mama en pundaiku 3 sunni
onnu en voila, onnu en pundaila and onnu en sootula( mama i want 3 dick, one in my mouth, one in my cunt and third in my butt hole)
Agustin: if arrange will you accept it
without hesitation.
Amala: Yes I will take 3 without hesitation. Bring younger dicks for my cunt. I like younger dicks like
Joseph, Daniel aged boys I want.
Agustin: then you can take them
With you and fuck them. I have no objection.
Amala: when I fuck them what will you do, you saw me with them and holding your dick in your hand and sit or you arrange other cunt for your self.
Agustin: since you are like young dicks I also want a younger cunt.
Amala: ok then whom you want
we have nirmala and sheela only
take both and enjoy. They fucked
each other madly with talking .
Both neared their orgasm and cummed at once.