• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Its all in the family👪

WHICH PAIR YOU LIKE MOST

• Mom-son

Votes: 253 59.3%
  • Brother-Sister

Votes: 132 30.9%
  • Dad- Daughter

Votes: 80 18.7%
  • Family together

Votes: 100 23.4%
  • Father in law- Daughter inlaw

Votes: 61 14.3%
  • Son in law - Mother in law

Votes: 54 12.6%

• Total voters

Aabhi123

tumblr-a5e28cb93056c2f94f4cd5f209fdbe7f-e3c6352e-400
Mom asked me tieing dad with the chair. Then she said to dad see here, then turn to me and asked me to remove my shirts and pant, I removed my dress and stood in boxer in front of them. She asked me to get closer to her. She looking to dad and asked me to kiss her and I went to her took her lips with my lios and gave her a long kiss.

tumblr-a5e28cb93056c2f94f4cd5f209fdbe7f-e3c6352e-400

She asked me to hugg her,i hugged tightly and pressed her butt to my dick. She asked me remove her saree palu. I removed the saree palu looking my dad. He is in a shock and he hesitate to look, but mom asked him to look at her, then she asked me to remove her saree.

tumblr-8c819b2fea15ff414e316216c4987952-937de3ba-400

I started to unwrap the saree in front of my dad. He is in a hell and he begged her to stop. But she asked me to continue, and she told dad I trusted you all my life and you cheating me, now see how iam going to punish you, open your eyes wide and see myself how iam going to take my man with me, just see us.
Myself removed saree, blouse and petticoat, she is in her bra and panty.
She lay her self in front of dad and asked me to take her and fuck her.

tumblr-f85f9a0c42063d8a67fb25a8083afb2d-fbf1326c-400
I started to lick her from her toe to her thighs and moved up to her panty cladding pussy. She said to me that is baby you are licking mom her nicely, yes I want your tongue all over me and lick your mom and make me happy. I went to her pussy and bite that lovely pussy. She moaned and yes baby that's it bite my pussy hard baby, I moved up and pressed her boobs and I licke her cleavage. She looked in to dad's eyes and tole him
She my man how he making me horny, how he dominating my pussy and boobs, see my man.

tumblr-b1c955fd1572963e5c4b845f1f92540a-c9a1dd2f-400
She put her hands around me head and kissed me with passionate by looking our dad. I licked her boobs again and went down to her pussy. She said iam all yours baby take mom and enjoy and make me enjoy
my man. I removed her bra and massaged her boobs.

698bfa3e4cb3030d461225989944bb80
Her full round boobs got hard struggle in my hands made her happy. And she asked me to eat her pussy. I removed her panty and and took her lovely pussy in my mouth

fdd94da2386e83a6562f2a96b76a383e
She pushed my head on her cunt and licked her hard and chewed her clit, she moaned louder yeeeeesss baby yes like that eat your momma, yes dear your tongue doing very well to make me as your whore, take your whore, iam all yours. Dad started to cry and said, iam sorry Thenmozhi please stop this, he was in shock by hearing mom's words,she never spoke in front of like that. Mom turned to his side and said you made me like this, you cheated on me, so I want to show you how your cheating made me to become a slutty whore to my son. Mom told me baby you carrie on take my cunt suck me hard and make me cum in your mouth. I inserted two fingers in her cunt and started to finger her pussy and licked her same time.
She asked me to stand in front of her. In stood infront of her and she pulled my boxer down with my west. My harder dick sprang out from my boxer.

tumblr-4828264c09960c650a1e30e2aaffb7c8-686e71d3-540
She turned towards dad and she teased him see my boys dick, how big it is , you are not upto his mark, you dumped me for that bitch, now it's my turn to take revenge on you. She pulled me to her face and she took my dick in her mouth.

f92eecb6e3724166177267221a3f9fc5
She took full length in her mouth and sucked me like a whore. Our dad helplessly saw us, he surprised by mom's actions. Mom sucking my dick in front of dad made me harder as never before . She massaged my sack of balls and she slowly and took full length of my shaft in to her mouth. My dick started to Ozzy with my pre-cum and her saliva made it wet. Mom got up and asked me to fuck her pussy with my lovely dick
She lay her back on the wall and asked me to fuck her like a whore.

c34e0a8024bcf7a6adcec865407ed889
She lifted her one leg up and put it on my shoulder made her cunt wide open for my dick. I pushed my dick in
her pussy and gave strong strokes and she hold my rib and she said yes boy fuck your whore hard, yes baby fuck fuck fuck fuck me dear 💕 fuck your whore make your whore happy.
Dad cried with pain and frustration.
She laughed at him and she asked me not to stop and she told me to do harder. I fucked her cunt by hard and heavy strokes.

ee6c4e9358470e05ccc205ffd7f4c8b9
Then I turned her towards my dad and lay her on her four in the sofa, I opened her legs and inserted my dick again in her cunt from behind, she moaned and groaned she asked me to fuck harder till she cum, she asked me to cum with her. Both seeing our dad and we enjoyed our fucking with
vengeance and we cummed together, I again went down to her pussy and licked her deep and tasted our mixed cum in her deep pussy. Then we cleaned our self and mom ope the door to dad's assistant and we came to our home.
Good horny revenge... Now it is interesting how it goes

Reactions: SOUL _CATCHER 02

SOUL _CATCHER 02

You cannot spell the awesoME without ME
Supreme
After what we done in front of my dad, he hasn't have a guts to come home and face us. So he himself rescheduled his office work and went
official tour again for month. Hearing
the news mom show her happiness to us. 2 days after he left, renu asked me company her to the doctor. Radhika smiled to renu and she told her oh you are going to doctor with your hubby. Then renu pinched her boobs and get herself ready to go to the hospital. I went to kitchen to tell mom we are going to hospital.
But mom is not there, aunty is cleaning the dishes, I went to her and pulled her towards me

tumblr-95b620ab1bf5df036efa355ef62fe768-54ddf9c5-400
I took her laid her on the kitchen slab and kissed her. I pulled her saree up to her hipa and caressing her thighs and her ass cheeks she kissed me. Then I said bye to her and went to mom's room. Mom taking dirty clothes for washing, she turn towards me hearing my foot step turns towards me, she came near me
I planted a kiss on her lips and told her me and renu going to hospital. She said ok and come soon.

tumblr-351b1586004227be36547516fb82131b-11e31f13-400
Then I came from mom's room, radhika call me to her room, I went inside she is in her red saree with sleeveless blouse like a red Angel,

tumblr-be9e59d7c810d231e54b88edf6ea2d34-20554705-400
I pushed her on the wall and press myself on her and licked and kissed her face ,neck and lips pressed her boobs and pinched her nipple. She hit me in pain and she cupped my dick on the pant and bite my lips. She
hugged me tight and told me the doctor wants your dick make her happy. She planted kiss on my face.
We went to the hospital, doctor asks us to wait for her and she cleared all the patient.
Then she bring us to her house on the 2nd floor above the hospital.
When we entered the house renu made a sudden jump on the doctor and she kissed the doctor with passion they both kiss themselves with a slutty and horny mind. Both lip locked themselves with 5minits deeply. And they separate them from each other. Renu told her, doctor here I bring my small hubby as you asked.
I got a surprise and doctor came to me and asked me to sat on the sofa.

tumblr-inline-p61tbu-GYTz1ub5tr0-540
They went in side the bed room and they climbing on the bed they again starts the liplock each other, renu removed doctor's blouse and she caresses her boobs, I watch them from Hall

tumblr-a3d7a8caa54aa6376362cd225539fa98-012578bb-400
Doctor took out renu's blouse and took her boobs in her mouth. Renu pushed her boo s in doctor's mouth.
doctor took her nipple in her mouth and sucked her tightly and caressed renu's thighs and bare back. Renu push the doctor on the bed and she started to remove doctor's sarey and petticoat. Both removed each other's dress and became nude. Renu licked doctor from her face to lips and went down on the doctor to her navel. She
circling her tongue on doctor's navel and played her hand on mound.

tumblr-5c1e2ff5001449700847fd7d92a03678-e95ea0d8-400
I watching them I had a hard on and
I can't wait any more my dick tight and become hard inside my west. I went to the bed room. I went near to them and watched.

tumblr-pdzm8cc11y1v9dg45o1-500
Doctor took renu's pussy in her full mouth and she chewed and licked her tongue inside renu's pussy. Renu started to moan louder and she saw me and call me near her. I climbed in the bed and sat on her side and watch the doctor , she is in a mood of seriously licking renu's cunt ,

tumblr-982bc6976711217ce50742b23c8b282f-93acabf4-400
Renu asked me to remove my dress. I kissed renu and pressed her boobs hard, doctor took her head from renu's wet cunt and turn her sef towards us. I wrapped my hand on doctor's shoulder and pulled her towards us. Doctor took renu's right boob and I took left. Renu in severe pleasure and she shook her body in pleasure and groans and breathing fast.

tumblr-ea4a3f5f3d5a3c12794150974c7c66f3-23509dc6-400
Then renu asked me come to the centre of them and both kissed me and caressed my body. Three of us kissed each other at a time our lips and saliva mixed and made us hot.
Doctor pressed my dick on my shorts and she massaged my dick. Then renu went to the doctor by crossing me, she sat on the doctor's lap and she pressed her cunt on doctor's, she started to rub her pussy lips on doctor's.

56391a3eb2f0d
Renu sitting on the doctor's lap she
Fucke doctor like a man, their boobs pressed on each others and doctor kissed renu madly madly and she lift her ass to renu for access her pussy.
They both fucking awesome and madly on each others, they nearing their orgasm, doctor told renu to hold her orgasm, so she went down from doctor's lap.

9484f24e51b29c1337d68c9ff21ee42e
U pulled the doctor and started to kiss her. Renu came below us. She took my dick in her hand stroking it she took doctor's pussy lios in her mouth. Doctor responding my kiss and gave her pussy to renu's mouth and she scratch her clit on renu's lips. Renu chewed her clit and she strokes my dick hard.

SOUL _CATCHER 02

Supreme
In the meantime in radhika's house they all watching TV. They hear the knock on the main door.
Radhika went answer the door, she open the door and saw renu's hubby ranjan standing there. She have a big surprise and called sumathi to the door. She came and got shock by seeing her son in law standing in the door, she called him inside and she
asked him to sit on the sofa. Thenmozhi brings water and give it to him. They conveys their happy to see him. Ranjan asked sumathi about renu. Radhika replied him before sumathi telling any thing to him, she said the checking will take time, they will be return in the evening. Because she know that renu and doctor will be enjoying arun together. So she precariously told him they will be coming in the evening only. She asked him to get refreshing himself and take some rest, then led him to the bedroom.
Back to the doctor's house.
We were stayed naked after their first orgasm. I went to the doctor and pulled her to me. I kissed her and pushed her down to my dick. Doctor understood my intention and she took my dick in her hand and she pulled my foreskin and took it near her mouth, she licked the top with her tongue.

She circled her tongue over my dick head and made me tickled. She out her saliva on my purple head and licked. Then she massaged my balls and she licked my dick full length

She took my dick head and she starts to sucking it like a kulfi ice. She sucked tightly hissing her mouth on my dick she only took my dick head, but she made me horny, I never experienced like that sucking from renu Or radhika Or my mom and aunty. She is a expertise in sucking dick head sent a shivers in my body again and again. Then I layed her on the bed and went to her pussy.

03a8f1cf-31ec-4a94-b8f4-6720e6602bf8
I open her legs and put my mouth on her wet pussy strewed her pussy juices. I bite her pussy lips with my mouth without touching by teeth. She moaned louder and she pined her legs on my shoulder, said yes my dear suck me hard yessssss, your doing good baby, do it fast and make me cum in your mouth. I strewed her pussy lips and clit hard and made her feel the pleasure of my tongue 👅 in her pussy. She caressed my head and said to renu, renu your a lucky girl having your brother to lover is good at licking, I will give anything for his sucking.
Then she said to me, she can't take it anymore, please fuck me baby pleassssss, take my pussy and and show your Dick's work. Make me feel your dick deep in side my pussy.

034-450
I pulled her to the edge of the bed and lay her sitting on the edge asked her to lift her ass for me. She lifted her ass and open wide for me, I inserted my dick in her from behind and holding her hair and started to push my dick in and out hard. She moaned and her words didn't came properly and she talked like rubbish from pleasure. She encouraged me to fuck her hard and I ride her pussy from behind like a stud and made her cum.

SOUL _CATCHER 02

Supreme
Renu bring us juice and we take some rest. After an hour we rested ourselves on the bed hugging , smooching and cuddling each other. Then renu came to my dick.

unnamed-71
She took my taken in her hand smooching me and she gave strokes
to get my hard on back. She rubbed her hot pussy on my ass and she strokes my dick amde me hard. My dick get hard for their pussy.

01a2894761c83dfa31340fcd051e34ec
Renu asked me lay on the bed. She climbed on my dick, she sat on me putting her legs both sides of and started to ride my hot dick, doctor came to me and she sat on my face and gave her pussy to my mouth. I lifted my ass to go deep in renu's pussy, she pushed hard her cunt on my hot shaft. I sucked deep to doctor and pushed hard for renu, we maintain our horniness and we played good for each other.

6d1c1204cc44555bcbfc3c289694edaf
Then I asked them to stop and I laid the doctor down and renu climbed on her. I came behind renu and put my dick in her, now my dick stayed between their hot pussy and I started to push renu from behind, she rubbed her pussy on doctor's and my dick went in and out from renu's pussy and also rubbed the doctor's pussy as well. Both felt my hard on in their pussy and I went for doctor's boobs holding them for balance I fucked renu from behind like a piston. My hot rod felt both of their hot clit and I rammed them like an professional fucker.

Then doctor's pussy leaked her cum and she said she can't take any more, so I asked renu to get down from doctor's pussy and I again inserted my dick in renu's pussy from behind holding her chin I pushed my dick deep and hard strokes in her cunt. I fucked her till we both cummed together and we collepesed on the bed. After we freshen up ourselves together in shower , me and renu said bye to doctor, she took my hand lut on her boobs

tumblr-9e17e178866f6b08100d37979ccb2495-55ca2fd7-400
She pressed my hand on her boobs and said iam also like your wife you can come any day informing me, I will be happy to have you in my bed.
She kissed me deep and went to renu and kissed her too and we said bye to doctor and came to our home.
The main door was locked, so we push the calling bell, the door open by ranjan and renu went a surprise shock and she jumped to him and hugged him and kissed him infront of us.

tumblr-a9bc64d2e8fe9fa402c3164141f7836e-be4d7231-400
She started to cry with happy to see him. They both hugged and smooched in the Hall. Mom told renu to go inside the room. Radhika saw my eyes and asked me how is the doctor, I said super. We went inside our room

Aabhi123

After what we done in front of my dad, he hasn't have a guts to come home and face us. So he himself rescheduled his office work and went
official tour again for month. Hearing
the news mom show her happiness to us. 2 days after he left, renu asked me company her to the doctor. Radhika smiled to renu and she told her oh you are going to doctor with your hubby. Then renu pinched her boobs and get herself ready to go to the hospital. I went to kitchen to tell mom we are going to hospital.
But mom is not there, aunty is cleaning the dishes, I went to her and pulled her towards me

tumblr-95b620ab1bf5df036efa355ef62fe768-54ddf9c5-400
I took her laid her on the kitchen slab and kissed her. I pulled her saree up to her hipa and caressing her thighs and her ass cheeks she kissed me. Then I said bye to her and went to mom's room. Mom taking dirty clothes for washing, she turn towards me hearing my foot step turns towards me, she came near me
I planted a kiss on her lips and told her me and renu going to hospital. She said ok and come soon.

tumblr-351b1586004227be36547516fb82131b-11e31f13-400
Then I came from mom's room, radhika call me to her room, I went inside she is in her red saree with sleeveless blouse like a red Angel,

tumblr-be9e59d7c810d231e54b88edf6ea2d34-20554705-400
I pushed her on the wall and press myself on her and licked and kissed her face ,neck and lips pressed her boobs and pinched her nipple. She hit me in pain and she cupped my dick on the pant and bite my lips. She
hugged me tight and told me the doctor wants your dick make her happy. She planted kiss on my face.
We went to the hospital, doctor asks us to wait for her and she cleared all the patient.
Then she bring us to her house on the 2nd floor above the hospital.
When we entered the house renu made a sudden jump on the doctor and she kissed the doctor with passion they both kiss themselves with a slutty and horny mind. Both lip locked themselves with 5minits deeply. And they separate them from each other. Renu told her, doctor here I bring my small hubby as you asked.
I got a surprise and doctor came to me and asked me to sat on the sofa.

tumblr-inline-p61tbu-GYTz1ub5tr0-540
They went in side the bed room and they climbing on the bed they again starts the liplock each other, renu removed doctor's blouse and she caresses her boobs, I watch them from Hall

tumblr-a3d7a8caa54aa6376362cd225539fa98-012578bb-400
Doctor took out renu's blouse and took her boobs in her mouth. Renu pushed her boo s in doctor's mouth.
doctor took her nipple in her mouth and sucked her tightly and caressed renu's thighs and bare back. Renu push the doctor on the bed and she started to remove doctor's sarey and petticoat. Both removed each other's dress and became nude. Renu licked doctor from her face to lips and went down on the doctor to her navel. She
circling her tongue on doctor's navel and played her hand on mound.

tumblr-5c1e2ff5001449700847fd7d92a03678-e95ea0d8-400
I watching them I had a hard on and
I can't wait any more my dick tight and become hard inside my west. I went to the bed room. I went near to them and watched.

tumblr-pdzm8cc11y1v9dg45o1-500
Doctor took renu's pussy in her full mouth and she chewed and licked her tongue inside renu's pussy. Renu started to moan louder and she saw me and call me near her. I climbed in the bed and sat on her side and watch the doctor , she is in a mood of seriously licking renu's cunt ,

tumblr-982bc6976711217ce50742b23c8b282f-93acabf4-400
Renu asked me to remove my dress. I kissed renu and pressed her boobs hard, doctor took her head from renu's wet cunt and turn her sef towards us. I wrapped my hand on doctor's shoulder and pulled her towards us. Doctor took renu's right boob and I took left. Renu in severe pleasure and she shook her body in pleasure and groans and breathing fast.

tumblr-ea4a3f5f3d5a3c12794150974c7c66f3-23509dc6-400
Then renu asked me come to the centre of them and both kissed me and caressed my body. Three of us kissed each other at a time our lips and saliva mixed and made us hot.
Doctor pressed my dick on my shorts and she massaged my dick. Then renu went to the doctor by crossing me, she sat on the doctor's lap and she pressed her cunt on doctor's, she started to rub her pussy lips on doctor's.

56391a3eb2f0d
Renu sitting on the doctor's lap she
Fucke doctor like a man, their boobs pressed on each others and doctor kissed renu madly madly and she lift her ass to renu for access her pussy.
They both fucking awesome and madly on each others, they nearing their orgasm, doctor told renu to hold her orgasm, so she went down from doctor's lap.

9484f24e51b29c1337d68c9ff21ee42e
U pulled the doctor and started to kiss her. Renu came below us. She took my dick in her hand stroking it she took doctor's pussy lios in her mouth. Doctor responding my kiss and gave her pussy to renu's mouth and she scratch her clit on renu's lips. Renu chewed her clit and she strokes my dick hard.
Wow super house.... And a beautiful horny doctor.....

• Love

Aabhi123

In the meantime in radhika's house they all watching TV. They hear the knock on the main door.
Radhika went answer the door, she open the door and saw renu's hubby ranjan standing there. She have a big surprise and called sumathi to the door. She came and got shock by seeing her son in law standing in the door, she called him inside and she
asked him to sit on the sofa. Thenmozhi brings water and give it to him. They conveys their happy to see him. Ranjan asked sumathi about renu. Radhika replied him before sumathi telling any thing to him, she said the checking will take time, they will be return in the evening. Because she know that renu and doctor will be enjoying arun together. So she precariously told him they will be coming in the evening only. She asked him to get refreshing himself and take some rest, then led him to the bedroom.
Back to the doctor's house.
We were stayed naked after their first orgasm. I went to the doctor and pulled her to me. I kissed her and pushed her down to my dick. Doctor understood my intention and she took my dick in her hand and she pulled my foreskin and took it near her mouth, she licked the top with her tongue.

She circled her tongue over my dick head and made me tickled. She out her saliva on my purple head and licked. Then she massaged my balls and she licked my dick full length

She took my dick head and she starts to sucking it like a kulfi ice. She sucked tightly hissing her mouth on my dick she only took my dick head, but she made me horny, I never experienced like that sucking from renu Or radhika Or my mom and aunty. She is a expertise in sucking dick head sent a shivers in my body again and again. Then I layed her on the bed and went to her pussy.

03a8f1cf-31ec-4a94-b8f4-6720e6602bf8
I open her legs and put my mouth on her wet pussy strewed her pussy juices. I bite her pussy lips with my mouth without touching by teeth. She moaned louder and she pined her legs on my shoulder, said yes my dear suck me hard yessssss, your doing good baby, do it fast and make me cum in your mouth. I strewed her pussy lips and clit hard and made her feel the pleasure of my tongue 👅 in her pussy. She caressed my head and said to renu, renu your a lucky girl having your brother to lover is good at licking, I will give anything for his sucking.
Then she said to me, she can't take it anymore, please fuck me baby pleassssss, take my pussy and and show your Dick's work. Make me feel your dick deep in side my pussy.

034-450
I pulled her to the edge of the bed and lay her sitting on the edge asked her to lift her ass for me. She lifted her ass and open wide for me, I inserted my dick in her from behind and holding her hair and started to push my dick in and out hard. She moaned and her words didn't came properly and she talked like rubbish from pleasure. She encouraged me to fuck her hard and I ride her pussy from behind like a stud and made her cum.
Finally the doctor is happy... Now Arun should be Renu hubby for doctor visits

Aabhi123

Renu bring us juice and we take some rest. After an hour we rested ourselves on the bed hugging , smooching and cuddling each other. Then renu came to my dick.

unnamed-71
to get my hard on back. She rubbed her hot pussy on my ass and she strokes my dick amde me hard. My dick get hard for their pussy.

Renu asked me lay on the bed. She climbed on my dick, she sat on me putting her legs both sides of and started to ride my hot dick, doctor came to me and she sat on my face and gave her pussy to my mouth. I lifted my ass to go deep in renu's pussy, she pushed hard her cunt on my hot shaft. I sucked deep to doctor and pushed hard for renu, we maintain our horniness and we played good for each other.

Then I asked them to stop and I laid the doctor down and renu climbed on her. I came behind renu and put my dick in her, now my dick stayed between their hot pussy and I started to push renu from behind, she rubbed her pussy on doctor's and my dick went in and out from renu's pussy and also rubbed the doctor's pussy as well. Both felt my hard on in their pussy and I went for doctor's boobs holding them for balance I fucked renu from behind like a piston. My hot rod felt both of their hot clit and I rammed them like an professional fucker.

Then doctor's pussy leaked her cum and she said she can't take any more, so I asked renu to get down from doctor's pussy and I again inserted my dick in renu's pussy from behind holding her chin I pushed my dick deep and hard strokes in her cunt. I fucked her till we both cummed together and we collepesed on the bed. After we freshen up ourselves together in shower , me and renu said bye to doctor, she took my hand lut on her boobs

She pressed my hand on her boobs and said iam also like your wife you can come any day informing me, I will be happy to have you in my bed.
She kissed me deep and went to renu and kissed her too and we said bye to doctor and came to our home.
The main door was locked, so we push the calling bell, the door open by ranjan and renu went a surprise shock and she jumped to him and hugged him and kissed him infront of us.

She started to cry with happy to see him. They both hugged and smooched in the Hall. Mom told renu to go inside the room. Radhika saw my eyes and asked me how is the doctor, I said super. We went inside our room
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Jaya.priya.

unnamed-71

Super story continue please 🙏 it's very hot 🔥

• Love