Incest Its all in the family👪

• You need a minimum of 50 Posts to be able to send private messages to other users.
  • Register or Login to get rid of annoying pop-ads.

WHICH PAIR YOU LIKE MOST

• Mom-son

Votes: 82 53.9%
  • Brother-Sister

Votes: 51 33.6%
  • Dad- Daughter

Votes: 30 19.7%
  • Family together

Votes: 39 25.7%
  • Father in law- Daughter inlaw

Votes: 28 18.4%
  • Son in law - Mother in law

Votes: 19 12.5%

• Total voters

ARCH150919

கிளம்பு கிளம்பு காத்து வரட்டும், கிளம்பு கிளம்பு
Prime
Reaction score
Iam Radha age 25 married two years.
My husband works in abroad. My family
Father: Singaram. Small business man
Mother: house wife
Elder sister: Radhika 33 yrs married
To Siva 35 yrs both working as teacher in higher secondary school.
Brother: Ramu age 27 working in MNC company, unmarried.
I am a house wife, my father and mother lives 40 km from my in laws home. My brother working in the city
50 km far from my in laws home
My sister lives in there the same city my brother works but living different
area. My sister in law swathi was
six month pregnent, and her husband
has to go to bombay for three month
office work so my in laws went to take care their daughter. So i have to go to my home.
First I thought to go to my mother's home. But i didn't saw my brother
for a long time, I inform my mother
I am going to my brother house and
stay with Ramu and Radhika for some time and return to mother house. I told my mother not to inform them, I want to give surprise them.
I went without inform my brother house. I reached his house at noon
I pressed calling bell. It was not working. S I went in side way to back
went near the window of bed room
the curtain was half closed. I saw radhika's son sleeping in the bed. I thought to tap the window glass the toilet door was open and my sister and brother came out

hugging each other nakedly.

Jaya.priya.

Reaction score
Iam Radha age 25 married two years.
My husband works in abroad. My family
Father: Singaram. Small business man
Mother: house wife
Elder sister: Radhika 33 yrs married
To Siva 35 yrs both working as teacher in higher secondary school.
Brother: Ramu age 27 working in MNC company, unmarried.
I am a house wife, my father and mother lives 40 km from my in laws home. My brother working in the city
50 km far from my in laws home
My sister lives in there the same city my brother works but living different
area. My sister in law swathi was
six month pregnent, and her husband
has to go to bombay for three month
office work so my in laws went to take care their daughter. So i have to go to my home.
First I thought to go to my mother's home. But i didn't saw my brother
for a long time, I inform my mother
I am going to my brother house and
stay with Ramu and Radhika for some time and return to mother house. I told my mother not to inform them, I want to give surprise them.
I went without inform my brother house. I reached his house at noon
I pressed calling bell. It was not working. S I went in side way to back
went near the window of bed room
the curtain was half closed. I saw radhika's son sleeping in the bed. I thought to tap the window glass the toilet door was open and my sister and brother came out

hugging each other nakedly.
Super story continue please...

ARCH150919

Prime
Reaction score
They came out from the toilet naked.
He stopped her and turn her back towards him and sat down. He caressed her back and started to kiss her ass cheeks. She lifted her one leg for him to easy access

IMG-19ftji
He started to eat her cunt from behind. She moaned heavily and rubbed her cun on his mouth. They
enjoyed Viguresly them selves. She told him thambi iam cumming. He stand up and pressed her against wall and inserted his cock in her cunt from back side

And started to fuck. Her grabbed her milk filled boobs and rammed his dick in her cunt from behind she hold his buttocks and thrustfully hit her ass on his dick. He said radhika you are so sweet and nice to fuck. She told him don't call my name always call me akka, when you fucking me calling akka i really getting as horny as a slutty woman. Now his rythamic
action went faster and said akka iam comming. She told ok cum inside me don't take your dick out side. He stwitched his dick and bursted his cum in deep her cunt. They went to the bed , fell on the bed in each others arm, she kissed him passionately on his mouth. They lay still for 2 or three minutes. She took her boobs and inserted her nipple in to his mouth and told him drink my milk you are looking tired

E-i86-Zf-UUAQtis-L
He sucked her boobs like a small boy and drank her milk. She took his dick in her hand and stroked nice when he is drinking and draining milk from her breasts.
After a while his dick hard in her hand she told him do it with me another round. He kissed her lips
Liked her cheeks, boobs and lifted her above his waist and positioned his dick on her cunt and lowered her
on his dick.

FBp-DJZy-XEAA82or
He started to fuck her in that position
he lifted up and lowered her cunt on his dick. He fucked her by standing and she inserted her nipple in his mouth and moaned heavily.
I got wet in my cunt and I caressed my cunt on my dress. I rubbed my cunt match with their speed and I
reached my orgasm at the same time they reached thier. My panties got wet with my cum. I never cum this much.
I went to the front and phone my brother to open the door. They got dressed quickly and open the door
by seeing me they felt surprised, I hugged them same time tightly my boobs pressed on my brother chest very tightly. I kissed on his cheeks tightly. They both surprised by my action.

ARCH150919

Prime
Reaction score
Then we sat on the sofa ram was sat in centre , me at his right side and radhika at left side. I wrap my hand around his waist my left boob pressed on his shoulder. Radhika's leg was on his leg, we were chatted
our family matter.
Radhika went to make dinner. I helped her in kitchen.
Before marriage me and my brother ate in same plate. We were very close. But Radhika and ram were in fight every day in our house. Me and ram very close to each other
Morning before he going to college he eat breakfast with my hand.
We go out both and Radhika didn't
mingle with us, she always stay far from us.
Night we ate same as old days.
And went to bed. Since only one room had AC we all prepare to sleep in same bed. Radhika at wall side then her child, me and next to me my brother went to sleep.
They both fell asleep because of their afternoon fucking , I was in horny mood I can't sleep, I pressed my back to my brother and took his hand and wrapped it on my stomach.
I don't know when I fell in sleep.
Next morning Radhika went to work.
I gave bath to the child, and let the child sleep. Ram was watching TV.
I went to take bath. After taking bath
I wear on towel

Came out , ram saw and didn't talked.
I went in bed room and dressed and came out.
I called him to take breakfast. I put idlies in one plate and sat next to him and ate and feed him. When I feeding him my saree went on side and my cleavage clearly viewed for his eyes

Facebook-media-292668856240989-Full-Resolution
He ated breakfast in mouth and ate my cleavage with his eyes. After that we watch TV together and he went to sleep. He has to go to night shift.
12 o'clock radhika's child cried for milk. I feeded milk and played with him some time. He pissed on my saree. I changed his dress and let him sleep in cradle. I went and changed my saree. I wear on knee length skirt and t shirt. I removed my wet panties and went for fresh one,
And I thought to let my cunt uncovered. So I didn't wear panties
went sofa watched TV, ram was sleeping in bed, I raised TV volume and

20211219-045124
I laid my back on sofa like I was deep sleep. I heard ram getting out from bed. I closed my eyes halfway and saw what he doing.
He came from bedroom and turn off the TV and turned towards me to call me but he shut his mouth and he saw my cunt between my thighs. His hands automatically started to eub his dick. He saw my creamy thighs and hair trimmed cunt for five minite
he caressed his dick fast and jautled his cum inside his brief.
He came and sat near me and walked me up. I wake up and slowly covered my cunt with my skit and
leaned on his lap and told him wait I want to to sleep some more time. He said ok and put his hand on my hips and rubbed up and down on my mid rib area. I took his hand and kept it on boobs under my hand.

ARCH150919

Prime
Reaction score
My face was on his dick, it was smelling with fresh cum. I got horny.
I rubbed my face on his dick. He on the TV and watched, I am turned my face towards his groin. His dick was
getting hard and hitted my cheek. I put my hand under my face above his hardened cock. I felt his size in my palm. He didn't made any moves.
He is not wearing anything under his shorts.
He can feel my hot heavy breath through his shorts on his dick. I pretending to sleeping until my sister
return from school.
4.30 pm she came and my brother went to office. Radhika waked his son and feeds milk for him and we played with him. At 7pm he fell asleep. We made dinner and ate.
We watched TV and chatted about our married life. 10 pm her son wake up and cried for her milk. She fed him and let him sleep. She put him in the cradle. She went wall side for sleep,
I was laid in her side. She told ram will return at 3am in morning.
We went to sleep. Middle of the night
I heard her son's cry. She went to him and put him on her right side and fed
him. Again we fell asleep. Again I wake up for natural calling, I went in to the bath room, passed and came.
I saw Radhika turned towards my side, her saree palu was on the bed,
her blouse was hooked top and others fully opened, her full round breast with black areola with stiffed nipple was in open. I laid her side and slightly touched her nipple.
She in deep sleep she didn't made any moves. I lowered my face to her
boobs, touched her one nipple with my lips. I slightly rubbed my lips on her nipple for two minutes and opened my lips and took her nipple in my mouth and sucked slowly. I hold other boob with my hand and kneaded the nipple, she in a sleepy
voice she told ram iam fully loaded with milk, your son didn't drank much
so please suck me fully she pulled my head towards her boobs, now full areola was in side my mouth. I sucked and drank her milk. Again she told in sleeping Dai ram your son didn't drinking full milk from me, so son and dad has to empty my breast,
or else I will get pain in boobs. What she told was hitted me as a heavy voltage shock. I sucked her both boobs and emptied the milk.
Mean time I heard the door opening
sound I parted from Radhika and closed my eyes half way and saw my brother entered in . He went to toilet and came refreshed him. He went to Radhika and wake her silently, she
sat on bed and pulled his face to her
and kissed him. she get down from bed and removed her saree throw it on the bed and took our brother with her to Hall. She sat on the sofa, she
dragged his shorts down and took his dick in her mouth and sicked.

ARCH150919

Prime
Reaction score
She took his balls in one hand and ran her mouth up and down on his
dick, hold her head and pushe his dick deeper in to her mouth. He fucked her mouth insanely and
cum in her mouth. After that they came inside and went to sleep.
Next day as usual radhika went to work
I ware one sleevless string type nighty and went to kitchen to make
breakfast for me and my brother.
I prepared breakfast and called him
to eat . He sat on sofa, I put the plate
In front of him, when I bend in front of him my cleavage was shown

20210920-151144
Half of my boobs was visible to him.
I also sat beside him and ate from the same plate. When I bend extremly down my boobs got out from my nighty.

20210920-142759
He got stunned by full view of my boobs. He saw my erected black nipples with milky boobs. I acted
it was accident and put my boobs in side the nighty.
We ate and i took the plates to wash
In kitchen. He came in to the kitchen
I was upto cleaning plate he came behind me stood closely to wash his hand. I turn towards him and took his hand and pulled my nighty bottom
up and dried his hand with my nighty.
He saw my well rounded thighs also. He didn't said anything. He went back to sofa and turned on TV to watch. I finished cleaning and went
to watch TV with him. I sat other corner of sofa and i asked him anna
my legs or paining will you massage
my legs please anna, I asked him very dearly, he took my both legs on his lap and massaged. First he massaged up to my knee for some time, then I told him my leg is paining above my knees. He ran his hands on
my lower thighs and massaged, I rest my head on sofa handle and closed
my eyes and enjoyed his massage.
Now his hand was moved above my
Mid thighs, I slightly widened my thighs for him to massage. He was
just 2 or there's inch below my cunt,
which is ready to explode my orgasm
the baby started to cry loudly. We both separated and i went to take
baby for feeding.

Dear User!

We found that you are blocking the display of ads on our site.

Please add it to the exception list or disable AdBlock.

Our materials are provided for FREE and the only revenue is advertising.

Thank you for understanding!