• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Serious It was fun while it lasted

Aakash.

ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴀʀ
Staff member
Divine
Mai Tere Ishq Me Mar Na jaau Kahi,
Tu Mujhe Aazmane Ki Koshish Na Kar...

:love: :dance2:

Last edited:

Daddy's Whore

मनिका
Prime
Hi Peeps.

Never been very active on XP or XS apart from updating my story, which I am not even close to finishing btw. Anyways, I created a thread and somebody from the mod section moved it to The Lounge and I had no idea what else went on the forum till that happened. Got to know a lot of guys for the first time and you know how stuff is, you get a bit of love and you get a bunch of hate in this world. Maybe for the first time I stuck around the forum for this long. Now that thread is back to where it belonged, the infamous LSB, and I too am glad that it got moved. This is just a thank you post for all of you,

Rocky. for spewing all the bs that made the thread a hit
Sigma_Male for your hot AVs and cute nature
Ristrcted for the initial shayari spam
Mr. BERLIN for the mood swings and honest take about insects ;)
Sasha! glad to see a gal around
Dark_shadow for the cold sarcasm
Adirshi Batman The_Punisher Aakash. for the random inputs and Bakar and Yug Purush for sprinkling the thread with tharak and some pun and a bit of vulgarity
No More for all the cute kitty stuff and unusual sweetness

Dunno if we are allowed to tag so many peeps or not. But anyways, it was fun while it lasted.

Adieu 🙋🏻‍♀️

Last edited:

Yug Purush

सादा जीवन, तुच्छ विचार
Staff member
Hi Peeps.

Never been very active on XP or XS apart from updating my story, which I am not even close to finishing btw. Anyways, I created a thread and somebody from the mod section moved it to The Lounge and I had no idea what else went on the forum till that happened. Got to know a lot of guys for the first time and you know how stuff is, you get a bit of love and you get a bunch of hate in this world. Maybe for the first time I stuck around the forum for this long. Now that thread is back to where it belonged, the infamous LSB, and I too am glad that it got moved. This is just a thank you post for all of you,

Adirshi Batman The_Punisher Aakash. for the random inputs and Bakar and Yug Purush for sprinkling the thread with tharak and some pun and a bit of vulgarity

Dunno if we are allowed to tag so many peeps or not. But anyways, it was fun while it lasted.

Adieu 🙋🏻‍♀️
Aati rahna... Man laga rahega :love:

Batman

Its not who i am underneath
Staff member
Hi Peeps.

Adieu 🙋🏻‍♀️
Have fun here 😎😎😁

Reactions: Aakash.

Sasha!

The Siren with her Lion
Staff member
Divine
Sectional Moderator
Hi Peeps.

Adieu 🙋🏻‍♀️
Nice to meet you mani :shakehands: hope to see you around, you are good company :five: