• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Is my wife cheating

ladydevil80

Meri shaadi ko teen saal ho gaye hai. My wife is little chubby. I enjoyed sex with her. But now I was getting bored. So i developed some fantasies to share her. I have talked about sharing her with others during our sex. In the heat of sex she also replied positively but we never discussed it in normal time.

Last week I was just using my wife mobile I found one contact in whatsapp as girls name I have seen that contact many time but never opened the chat. Last week I suddenly opened that chat and found only recent chats just one or 2 days old. I suspected that she may have deleted all the chats. And I got curious. So I always trying to get my hand on her mobile alone. And I found they chatted on that day and all the replies from the that girl contact was in man's word like (ja raha hu, kha raha hun). So I suspected something is going on. So I have setup whatsapp web on my mobile for my wife's account to track the chats. So next day I saw they again messaged each other and I was clear that it is some boy or man. And till I reach home from office I found the chat was deleted again. So day before yesterday was diwali. That day was my night shift I was curious that something will happen but found nothing. They have just wished each other diwali. Next day I came home after night shift. And after breakfast I sleep for 2 hrs or something. After I woke up I again checked my wife's whatsapp acount and found their messages. Which I liked reading as the man was praising her and asking for more diwali pics. I am posting the chats screenshots:

Screenshot-20211106-014745

Screenshot-20211106-015042

Screenshot-20211106-015206
face massage smileys

Screenshot-20211106-015349
Vo tho ladka hi lagraha hai

Pardhan

Ak 47
Now you see she replied that she will get time after 10. After 10 was my night shift. So I was preparing for my night shift. When I was having dinner she replied in front of me. I saw her typing the message. So I go to my night shift and waited for some more action. Found my wife was the one to sent the message first. But the man is dumb or what he never came online.

Screenshot-20211106-020100-01

So I am waiting for next day
ਗੁੱਡ

Ankit_ankit

har kisi ko khush rehne ka haq hai koi shahdi shuda jindagi se pareshan hai to talak le kar
jo ho raha hai hone dijiye

Reactions: Crazy7
Meri shaadi ko teen saal ho gaye hai. My wife is little chubby. I enjoyed sex with her. But now I was getting bored. So i developed some fantasies to share her. I have talked about sharing her with others during our sex. In the heat of sex she also replied positively but we never discussed it in normal time.

Last week I was just using my wife mobile I found one contact in whatsapp as girls name I have seen that contact many time but never opened the chat. Last week I suddenly opened that chat and found only recent chats just one or 2 days old. I suspected that she may have deleted all the chats. And I got curious. So I always trying to get my hand on her mobile alone. And I found they chatted on that day and all the replies from the that girl contact was in man's word like (ja raha hu, kha raha hun). So I suspected something is going on. So I have setup whatsapp web on my mobile for my wife's account to track the chats. So next day I saw they again messaged each other and I was clear that it is some boy or man. And till I reach home from office I found the chat was deleted again. So day before yesterday was diwali. That day was my night shift I was curious that something will happen but found nothing. They have just wished each other diwali. Next day I came home after night shift. And after breakfast I sleep for 2 hrs or something. After I woke up I again checked my wife's whatsapp acount and found their messages. Which I liked reading as the man was praising her and asking for more diwali pics. I am posting the chats screenshots:

Screenshot-20211106-014745

Screenshot-20211106-015042

Screenshot-20211106-015206
face massage smileys

Screenshot-20211106-015349
No image found bro
upload it again