• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

IPL FINAL 2019 MI VS CSK

Who will win final race?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
The umpires and the match referee have their medallions, so do the teams, which are presented on behalf of them to their respective coaches, Stephen Fleming and Mahela Jayawardene

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
MS Dhoni | Runner's up -- 12,50,00,000: As a team we had a good season. But we need to go back and reflect on how we reached the finals. It's not one of those years where we played really great cricket to reach here. The middle order wasn't great, and in IPLs it is very funny as to how both these teams are only passing on the trophies from one team to the other. Both teams made a lot of mistakes, they made one lesser mistake. I think the bowlers did really well for us, even today it was definitely more than an 150 wicket. They kept performing and kept getting wickets whenever needed. Whenever they restricted the opposition to a low score, somebody stepped up with thet bat, chipped in and that's how we've won most of our games. We have to go to our drawing board, and there is no latest for that now. We need to go into the World Cup and after that we need to see the gaps that we can fill. Nothing against the bowlers, it's the batsmen who need to step up. [ Will he be there in the next season?] Hopefully yes.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Winning skipper -- INR 20,00,00,000: Throughout the tournament we played some good cricket which was the reason we qualified at the top. We planned to split the tournament into two parts, every thing we did as a team, we got the rewards for them. We have a squad of 25 players, everyone came in at some stage and did the job; the support-staff as well. Our bowling in particular was excellent, at different stages in the game, the bowlers put their hands up and brought us back. Every bowler who got an opportunity put their hand up, took responsibility and that's why we got the rewards for it. Malinga is a champion, he has been doing it for many years for us. I was thinking of Hardik for the final over, but I wanted to back someone who has been in that situation for us before, and Malinga has been there many times. I am learning in every game, every time I take the field. I have to credit the team as well, it is up to the boys to step up otherwise the captain is made to look foolish. Credit to the boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.