• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

IPL FINAL 2019 MI VS CSK

Who will win final race?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Hardik Pandya - Actually, we were told we might lose this as we whad won three times already, but I said no, we have won three times and we will make it four. I think the credit goes to the coaching staff and Mahela in particular. As I said in the last game, before making my debut, I had Mumbai Indians as the wallpaper in my mobile phone, three titles in five years, I'm living my dream. The focus was on the IPL until now and it will now turn towards the World Cup.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Ishan Kishan: I think this is the best part of T20. Mumbai Indians are known to make comebacks and we did just that. We lost a few moments, but Hardik got us back with a good over. We created half-chances and that is the most important thing for us. Bumrah is an excellent bowler - I knew he would bowl ten in 12 balls, when I asked him while standing at point how many overs he had to bowl, he said two, and I was confident we were going to win after that.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Shane Bond - Today is a culmination of a lot of hard work. We knew 150 was below par, but we knew we had quality in our bowling line-up, Malinga was superb in the last over. I'm going to get some time off, this has been a bit draining, take a couple of months off and then return for the franchise. Everyone has worked hard for it, someone like Jason Behrendorff, he stayed with the team for a couple of months.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Mahela Jayawardene: You can't the match from the dug out. We had the game in our corner when MS got out. Great decision by Rohit to go back to experienced players.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Mahela Jayawardene: You can't the match from the dug out. We had the game in our corner when MS got out. Great decision by Rohit to go back to experienced players.

Mahela Jayawardene: You can't the match from the dug out. We had the game in our corner when MS got out. Great decision by Rohit to go back to experienced players. We took a punt and held back Pollard and Pandya. Pollard has had a good record against CSK. I think this why big players come to the party. Rahul Chahar was brilliant and created the pressure through out for us. Malinga held his nerves and did well.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Nita Ambani, team owner: Last over I couldn't see. I just went by the cheers of the crowd. All the times Rohit has been the captain in 2013, 2015, 2017 and 2019. Congratulations for leading our team so beautifully.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Akash Ambani:That's Lasith Malinga for you. He's the only bowler to have done it for 10-12 years now. He's a special man in our team. I think it's the environment we create around the team, we treat the entire team as a family. I must credit the efforts of the coaching as well as the back-room staff.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar: The key moment was to get Dhoni run-out. Also, in patches when Bumrah came and bowled those critical overs, especially after Malinga gave that expensive over. Even after that Krunal over that went for a lot of runs, Bumrah came in very hard. I think Malinga finished off really well, that was a beautiful over to finish off. The couple of finals that we have played here, we have finished it really well even defending a total like 120-odd. We have got a terrific team - (a blend of) experience and youth. Rahul Chahar stands out - I shared my opinion before he played his first game and I thought he was fabulous. Sixth to the 15th over he bowled with a slip there and that was some real quality bowling in a crucial match. I think the spinners have done extremely well, and not to mention Hardik Pandya playing some critical knocks for us over the course of the tournament.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Jasprit Bumrah | Man of the Match -- Gets Rs. 5,00,000: Very happy. In the finals we know that it can get close and winning the title with MI is a special feeling. Today, surprisingly, I was very calm, I wasn't panicking at all and very happy to contribute to the team's success. I only take one ball and one day at a time and if you think like that you don't feel pressure at all.

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Pitch and ground Trophy -- Punjab (Mohali) and Hyderabad bag the award.

Status
Not open for further replies.