• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Insertion of image

Akki ❸❸❸

ᴾʀᴏᴜᴅ ᵀᴏ ᴮᴇ ᴴᴀʀʏᴀɴᴠɪ
Brother, when I uploaded the photo yesterday, it was displayed that "add from your mobile" but today when I wanted to upload the photo, then the option of "add from your computer" is coming, clicking on it, nothing is happening. , Please help friend

Thor90

Hey,
I guess its the choice of version you have selected. At the bottom of page there are two versions available 1.Mobile version,2. Desktop version.
If you choose mobile version then u may add from you mob but if you choose desktop version then u may add from your computer.
I hope you resolve your problem.
Regards
Thor90

Reactions: Akki ❸❸❸

Akki ❸❸❸

ᴾʀᴏᴜᴅ ᵀᴏ ᴮᴇ ᴴᴀʀʏᴀɴᴠɪ
Thanks bro

Akki ❸❸❸

ᴾʀᴏᴜᴅ ᵀᴏ ᴮᴇ ᴴᴀʀʏᴀɴᴠɪ
Hey,
I guess its the choice of version you have selected. At the bottom of page there are two versions available 1.Mobile version,2. Desktop version.
If you choose mobile version then u may add from you mob but if you choose desktop version then u may add from your computer.
I hope you resolve your problem.
Regards
Thor90
Apne sahi kaha, vo galti se mujse hi ho gya tha,,,,,, bhot bhot shukriya madad ke liye

Reactions: Thor90