• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Insane World

Pravasi Mallu

I was returning to my home town in Kerala after 3 years in Gulf. The toil and pain of gulf life in an offshore drilling company in Middle East was not able to extinguish the fire within. My parents had lot of expectations from me and I was proud to have lived up to that expectations. When I left for Gulf we had nothing and now within 3 years things had changed. A house of my own was waiting for my comeback. The fruit of my toil and the light of my spirit. But what was burning within me was something else.

I had been planning my return for a long time now. Only 2 months, that's all I am getting and then back to the sea and the smell of oil and sound of rig machines all day is what I am destined to. I needed to make this trip memorable. In the rig 2 years back my supervisor and I became close friends and he introduced me to a new world. Incest of course. Incest is dangerous yet desirable. Incest is vulnerable yet the most pleasing. It is wrong but still right as it triggered the entire human race. My Supervisor, Mr. Kurian Sir used to narrate how he made love to his sister and mother as a teenager. I used to listen to his stories with disbelief. Not sure to believe it or ignore it. Found it hard to believe and even harder to ignore.
Kurian Sir was my inspiration as he was the most skilled technician in the rig. He would understand my disbelief and show me photographs of him sucking the boobs of his sister, who was married at the time when Kurian Sir showed me those photographs. I would still not be convinced and he would call her up and put on speaker phone the conversation for me to listen. He would purposely use disgusting language during these conversations. I started believing slowly what he was saying and also believing in the powerful game of incest which if played accurately, will open up pleasure points unfathomable to your imagination.
1 year back I decided I am going to try out his techniques on my sister who just turned eighteen.

Reactions: PARADOX

Pravasi Mallu

After duty hours I joined Kurian in his cabin beside the drill area. We usually have our incest conversations in his cabin over a glass of beer. I told him about my decision. He congratulated me and said it was a good decision but to be handled with care.

Kurian - Toby, My boy its a good decision and i will guide you on how to get it executed with perfection.

Myself - But Sir, How do I start it? I never had or displayed such feelings to my sister. What if it back fires?

Kurian - Let me analyse this, How often do you video chat or audio chat with your family?

Myself - Once or twice in a week.

Kurian looked concerned with my reply.

Kurian- How often do you chat with your sister privately?

Myself- Never. when I call mom. She joins the call. I do not call her seperately.

Kurian- You need to start calling your sister privately. Initially twice or thrice a week and the increase your frequency and dedicate daily 30 to 40 minutes for this task. You have 1 year to prepare her for your sexual encounters. Remember, she has to willingly perform sex with you otherwise it will not be incest, it will be rape. I am against non consensual sex whether it's wife, girlfriend or blood relatives.

I was confused.

Myself - Please guide me. What to do? How to start it? I will follow your instructions.

Kurian- The first phase is passive arousal. It will take several weeks for you to passively arouse her through your conversations. Get her into comfort zone. You have to, in a non vulgar way, start bringing up her body assets into your conversations. Like for example, in a casual way comment about her boobs or ass or any other asset. It should hit her but not hurt her. Got it!

I looked at him puzzled. My lack of experience dealing with girls was blocking my mind.

Kurian- Say something that will passively trigger sexual thoughts. Do not just go on with such remarks. Just every now and then keep bringing. Bring her to a comfort level where such remarks would start passively triggering sexual feelings. Stop when u see her getting uncomfortable. Then start again. You have to work on her mind with your words.

I took out my diary. Noted down. Step1: Passive Arousal
Did not realize that we finished a whole bottle of beer already and sat with the next one.

I made my first so called private call to my sister that very night. She was startled by my call late at night and asked if I wanted to speak to mom.

Myself - No Jancy, I called you. Felt like talking to you. I will call Mom some other time.

Jancy- Oh OK, what happened?

Myself- Come on Video chat. I want to see you.

Jancy- Yes, I am on. What happened? Everything alright.

She was not expecting my call late hours and was worried something was wrong.

Myself- Come on, relax. I just felt like talking to my little sister, everything OK. So How's college? Made any boyfriends?

She giggled.

Jancy- What boyfriends? I go to study, not to snoop around with boys.

Myself- Ya ya, I know. My God I just realised you have really grown up. You are sizing up.

Jancy- Really? You think I am growing fat?

Myself- Fat, No. Not fat.

Jancy- The what you mean by sizing up?

Myself - Your chest area is looking bigger than it was last time when I saw you on video call.

I made a cunning smile expression on my face. She understood what I was indicating.

Myself- Of course you are eighteen now and you are getting into the right proportion for your age.

She laughed. I kept looking at her boobs. I could see the cleavage and her assets bouncing while she laughed. I made sure she saw me looking at her cleavage. It was essential she saw it.

The first call ended up at a good note.

Last edited:

Pravasi Mallu

I increased the frequency of video calls. The discussions started getting bolder. She was getting comfortable with words like boobs, ass, thighs etc. She started discussing about boys in her college and sexual adventures of her friends.

Jancy- You know Tobychaya...there's this guy who always stares at my boobs.

She said it with a little pride.

Myself - Of course you have attractive assets, so he would want to see. I would do it, if I was in his position.

Her eyes lit up when I said that. I thought this was the right moment to hit the hammer.

Myself - Frankly, you have very sexy figure and body. If you were not my sister, I would have married you. You have the figure of my dreams.

She went numb. And starred with disbelief.

Jancy- What? What did you say?

Myself- I said, I would have married you if you were not my sister.

I continued my gaze on the camera as I said.

Myself- If I was not your brother and I proposed you, would you accept my proposal?

Jancy- What is this? Are you fooling around with me?

Myself - No, I am serious. I am attracted to you but controlling myself only because you are my sister. Just answer me. If I was not your brother would you accept me as your lover or not?

Jancy- I dont know what to say.

Myself- Its a hypothetical question. As a brother if you love me, you will love me in any given situation as well, because love transcends subconsciously. If we were separated as young kids and seen each other at this age, we will fall in love. Its a fact.

A smiled blossomed on her face. I knew I nailed her. The smile was my entry ticket.

The conversations became bolder after that call.

During one of the calls after a few weeks:-

Myself - The nighty you are wearing is hot. Do you wear anything underneath?

Jancy- Of course!

Myself- Why? During night time you should be wearing loose fit. Why do you need bra and panties when going to bed ?

Jancy - Why do you bother?

Myself- You are my cutie pie, I have right to be concerned. By the way, what color panties are you wearing right now?

Jancy- (Gigglingly) Pink.

Myself- Your nighty is pink and panties is pink. You should change your name to Pinky from Jancy.

She laughed. Her boobs started bouncing. I quickly scanned her cleavage and made sure she saw it.

Myself - Whats the color of your bra? Pink? matching colors I guess.

Jancy- No, Its black.

She laughed loudly.

I was starring at her boobs consistently. She was now getting aware of my constant gaze.

Myself- What shape is your boobs?

Jancy- Tobychaya...this is too much. I am not answering your question.

She smiled as she said it. It was good sign. The passive arousal was working out.

The following day, I updated Kurian about my progress. He said so far everything is perfect. Now go for the next phase. Dirty talk. Send her dirty stories involving brother sister incest stories etc. Arouse her as much possible. Keep her in the comfort zone all the time .
Good Luck! You are close to your goal.

Last edited:

Sameer Kapoor

Congratulation for new thread

I love sister incest from very young age

N ur story is very interstin
Hope v soon u will have cam show witj her
Best of luck
Waiting for next update

Pravasi Mallu

As days progressed, I started making plans to undress her. Kurian made some suggestions as well. But unexpected twist happened.
As usual I was on video call and Jancy looked disturbed. I got scared. Did I over do it ? All sorts of thoughts flushed through my mind.
I could see tears in her eyes during the video call, seemed like she was crying for a long time. Now I was really scared. Something was wrong.
Myself - What is wrong?

Jancy - You dont know ! Didn't Mamma tell u anything?

When she said Mamma, Lightning struck my thoughts. God, Has the whole thing backfired? Did she tell mom?

Myself- What happened? Mamma did not tell me. Infact I have not called her this week.

Jancy - O Tobychaaya, they are getting me married. They have fixed my alliance, it seems. I dont want to get married. I want to complete my PG course atleast. This is too early for me. They are not understanding. PLease tell pappa and mamma not to proceed. They are not listening to me.

I was relieved and shocked at the same time. Relieved that the issue was not my incestuous intentions backfiring. She should not get married, atleast till I have fucked her to my satisfaction. At some point she will get married and settled but not at this stage. This is critical for me. I have to stop this marriage proposal form proceeding.

I acted cool. Hiding my distress.

Myself - Whats wrong with getting married? Pappa and mamma have their priorities.

Jancy- I am just saying not now and that too that ugly bastard.

Myself- who?

Jancy- Johny, Pappa's friend Jacob's son.

Myself- What? Johny, the guy who runs that ladies textile shop in Kottayam town.

Jancy- Yes. Ugly Bear.

I know Johny. He had destroyed lives of several girls. A womanizer and a slut lover. The guy will turn Jancy to a slut himself.
He and his friends were notorious during the college days. Gang banging several innocent girls by promising them jobs. They will pick good looking financially weak girls and lure them by promising money, career etc. Finally gangbang and dump when satisfied.
How could my parents find him suitable for Jancy?
I needed to stop it. He is not fit for her and more importantly, I need to fuck Jancy before anyone else thinks of such a thing. I had to act fast. My father was a stubborn guy.

Myself- Don't worry sweetie, I will not let this happen. You will get married, when u want it. And Johny, no way he is going to get his intentions worked out. I will break this but if I do, what would you do for your brother in return?

Jancy- I will do anything, just stop this alliance from going forward. If u love me truly brother, Please stop it.

Myself- Of course I love u. And I will stop it, but u need to show me your love. You have to make a decision. Accept me as your lover.
When I come on vacation after few months, I need u to be my girl in all sense. Right now you relax. I will ensure this marriage proposal does not go any further.

Jancy- I will do whatever u say. I cannot imagine getting married to that ugly bear, Johny!

I quickly updated Kurian the situation.

Myself- How do I stop this? I need your help?

Kurian- Yes, the marriage will ruin your plans. You need to fuck her and be in sexual relation with her for atleast couple of years and enjoy her fully. After that marriage is ok. This needs to be stopped.
I have a plan. what if I call Johny, he does not know me, and tell him the girl he is getting married is a slut. Girl with questionable character.

Myself- No, this guy will be happy to know that. He is kind of guy who shares everything with his friends. He will share her with this friends and make her a slut wife. No. We have to work on my father.

Kurian came up with a plan. The plan was good and I was convinced that it will work out.

Kurian- So as per plan my friend, in Kotayam, will go to your house posed as a marriage broker. Obviously your father will inform that Jancy's marriage is fixed. My friend will innocently ask for details of the alliance. He will give a complete negative feedback about Johny to your father. To make things look convincing, he will give a UAE number and tell your father that the number belongs to a guy who's sisters life was ruined by Johny. He will tell your father that if he has anybody in UAE who can check this out before agreeing for the marriage.
Assuming your father will call the number himself, I will answer the call. Your father does not know me. I will confirm the query. Lets assume your father calls you instead of me, since you are also in UAE and can check, you know what to do.

The plan was brilliant. I got a call from my father couple of days later. I confirmed that what the broker said is true.

I called up Jancy.

Myself - I have done my part. Now its your turn.

Jancy- (Jumping out of joy) Really. O thank god. Tell me dear what do you want.

Myself- Your love. Unconditional love.

Jancy- I am yours. (She kissed the camera as she said that)

I whatsapped her a very erotic brother sister incest story pdf. and messaged - Read it. We will be doing what the main characters in this story do, when I come home during vacation. I want to know your opinion.

Pravasi Mallu

A day later. On video call.

Jancy- what kind of story is that u sent me ? O Jesus...u really want to do such things with me?

Myself- Why , U did not like the story?

Jancy- It was disgusting.

Myself- Which part u found disgusting?

She was about to say something and stopped.

Jancy- Tobychaaya u are very clever... I am not failing for your tricks. And also I do not believe such things could happen in real life.

Myself- It does happen dear. My supervisor Kurian has been having sexual relation ship with his younger sister almost 7 years younger to him. And she is now married with 2 grown up college going kids and they still do it when Kurian goes to Kerala on vacation. They have been in incest relation for past 18 years. Kurian used to have sex with his mother. His mother died last year. And he actively had sex with her till 4 years back after which she voluntarily decided to stop. Not because she did not like it, but because health wise she could not do it anymore. Kurian was devasted on her death as he loved her very much and it was his mother who introduced him to incest as a teenager.
Kurian has her photo in his locket which he wears all time and always tells she was his first and last love. He never loved his wife or any other woman as he loved his mother.

Jancy- How do you know? what if he is bluffing?

Myself- Lets for argument sake, say if he is bluffing, still the incest thought is a realty. When guys who have been close to their mothers look for suitable alliance, they always say, I want to get married to a girl like my mom. Why do men prefer a girl like mom?
Or girls say, Someone like my daddy ! Its all part of that thought and its real.

I caught her attention with my words.

Jancy- OK, that is understandable. But fucking your mom or sister is wrong, right?

Myself- If a brother fucks his sister and gets her pregnant, that is wrong. But if they understand the risks and cover themselves from the risks involved and enjoy each other physically, personally, I don't see anything wrong. To me that is the right thing to do if both parties willing to try.

I saw that my words were creating some influence. She was thinking over.

Myself- Do you remember Jancy, when we were kids, u were 9 and I was 13 back then, both of us were scared of swimming. Kids of our age were swimming is backwaters and we would just sit and watch them. Not having the courage to enter water. Then one day Uncle David decided to teach us and took us to the beach side. Both of us were scared. You did not enter the water because I was shying away and I was reluctant because u were turning away every time. The we both held our hands and stepped into water together and uncle David guided us on our first actual swim attempt.

Jancy- Yes I remember that. it was such a lovely experience. And then both of us swam like pros. I remember till I was 12, we used to swim together.

Myself- Yes we always swam together after that day. Its the same situation now. I have not experienced sex , u have not experienced it. So lets hold our hands together and step in together. Lets swim together the sea of incest.

I saw tears filling up her eyes.

Jancy- Tobychaya...if u r holding my hand besides me all the time, I will do it...I will!

I stood up pulled down my shorts and my erect cock was displayed to her. I saw her wiping her tears off and taking a good look at my stuff. I will be realistic, I do not have a 10 or 11 inch cock. It will come around 8 inches when fully erect but thick in diameter. Cannot be more realistic than that. I have seen on this forum people go up to 12 inches. I am more down to earth, so that's all I have.
Jancy had a spark in her eyes as she saw my cock on video call. I saw her bringing her face closer to the screen to take a good look.
Kurian had told me when u do something erotic when your partner is in a highly emotional state, it will trigger arousal faster than normal scenario. I just made use of the situation.

Myself- Will u hold this little fellow of mine firmly, like you held my hand and we do it together once more.

Jancy- Tobychaaya...I will.

Reactions: Sameer Kapoor

Sameer Kapoor

A day later. On video call.

Jancy- what kind of story is that u sent me ? O Jesus...u really want to do such things with me?

Myself- Why , U did not like the story?

Jancy- It was disgusting.

Myself- Which part u found disgusting?

She was about to say something and stopped.

Jancy- Tobychaaya u are very clever... I am not failing for your tricks. And also I do not believe such things could happen in real life.

Myself- It does happen dear. My supervisor Kurian has been having sexual relation ship with his younger sister almost 7 years younger to him. And she is now married with 2 grown up college going kids and they still do it when Kurian goes to Kerala on vacation. They have been in incest relation for past 18 years. Kurian used to have sex with his mother. His mother died last year. And he actively had sex with her till 4 years back after which she voluntarily decided to stop. Not because she did not like it, but because health wise she could not do it anymore. Kurian was devasted on her death as he loved her very much and it was his mother who introduced him to incest as a teenager.
Kurian has her photo in his locket which he wears all time and always tells she was his first and last love. He never loved his wife or any other woman as he loved his mother.

Jancy- How do you know? what if he is bluffing?

Myself- Lets for argument sake, say if he is bluffing, still the incest thought is a realty. When guys who have been close to their mothers look for suitable alliance, they always say, I want to get married to a girl like my mom. Why do men prefer a girl like mom?
Or girls say, Someone like my daddy ! Its all part of that thought and its real.

I caught her attention with my words.

Jancy- OK, that is understandable. But fucking your mom or sister is wrong, right?

Myself- If a brother fucks his sister and gets her pregnant, that is wrong. But if they understand the risks and cover themselves from the risks involved and enjoy each other physically, personally, I don't see anything wrong. To me that is the right thing to do if both parties willing to try.

I saw that my words were creating some influence. She was thinking over.

Myself- Do you remember Jancy, when we were kids, u were 9 and I was 13 back then, both of us were scared of swimming. Kids of our age were swimming is backwaters and we would just sit and watch them. Not having the courage to enter water. Then one day Uncle David decided to teach us and took us to the beach side. Both of us were scared. You did not enter the water because I was shying away and I was reluctant because u were turning away every time. The we both held our hands and stepped into water together and uncle David guided us on our first actual swim attempt.

Jancy- Yes I remember that. it was such a lovely experience. And then both of us swam like pros. I remember till I was 12, we used to swim together.

Myself- Yes we always swam together after that day. Its the same situation now. I have not experienced sex , u have not experienced it. So lets hold our hands together and step in together. Lets swim together the sea of incest.

I saw tears filling up her eyes.

Jancy- Tobychaya...if u r holding my hand besides me all the time, I will do it...I will!

I stood up pulled down my shorts and my erect cock was displayed to her. I saw her wiping her tears off and taking a good look at my stuff. I will be realistic, I do not have a 10 or 11 inch cock. It will come around 8 inches when fully erect but thick in diameter. Cannot be more realistic than that. I have seen on this forum people go up to 12 inches. I am more down to earth, so that's all I have.
Jancy had a spark in her eyes as she saw my cock on video call. I saw her bringing her face closer to the screen to take a good look.
Kurian had told me when u do something erotic when your partner is in a highly emotional state, it will trigger arousal faster than normal scenario. I just made use of the situation.

Myself- Will u hold this little fellow of mine firmly, like you held my hand and we do it together once more.

Jancy- Tobychaaya...I will.
Good.
Now web cam nude show will be start from sister